Neighbor Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure. He gave a vibe that he had seen it all before and was not interested."

"Gay?"

"Almost certainly not. Julian may be though - well, bi-sexual. He's too beautiful to be straight."

"So, what happened then?"

"Julian brought my gown. I went back to the other studio and got dressed after."

"After what?"

"I wasn't going to tell you this. Don't get mad. I gave Julian a blow job and rubbed myself to an orgasm as I did him."

"Big?"

"Yes, big. Not huge."

"Bigger than me?"

"Mmmm."

"Oh." Jim did not know what to say.

Gee continued, "On the way out I asked Edward if he'd take some portrait photos of me for you. His tariff was a bit steep with a five-hundred-dollar cost, although he hinted, he might work something out on payments. He agreed to make the shots and we made an appointment for next Saturday. So, I'm on my way with your request. His work on the walls of the photo studio indicate he's very good. I picked up his brochure. He has a website, I noticed. Maybe take a look at it."

Jim smiled to himself at Gee's occasional naivety. Work out something on payments - right. "His charge is a bit steep. Try negotiating him down a bit, if you can. I'm sure he is good, otherwise Patrick would not have him as a tenant." Jim felt a wave of shame that he was pushing Gee towards someone who was probably rather nasty.

"What do you think?" Gee was looking for an affirmation Jim accepted her behaviour.

"Like to fuck?" Gee's face showed she did not understand Jim's question. "Me. Now?"

"Sorry, I've gone right off the boil now. Had you been there, you'd have got it. Nothing left now. Sorry sweetheart."

They finished the pizza and the beer as they talked.

Gee moved to the door, "I'm going to get my stuff ready for tomorrow. Back to work. Not sure I'm ready for it." She disappeared upstairs. Jim just sat there and had a nagging worry that he had let the horse out from the stable and there was no getting it back. Patrick. Julian. And now Edward, possibly the worst of all.

He left the plates and glasses on the counter and made his way to the family room to watch a baseball game.

12