Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared in amazement at the scene before me. Jack just smiled seeing my reaction. He leaned down and started licking Amber's pussy.

Amber's head shot up and let out a loud moan. She started stroking the Uber driver's cock and turned her head back. Her eyes went wide seeing me stand there in the open window. She couldn't control herself. Jack was still fingering her while he ate her pussy and even her ass. Her hips were shaking all over Jack.

Amber didn't stop stroking the Uber driver, but feeling her mouth off him so long now, he opened his eyes to see what was the hold up. Seeing the wife stroking his cock but looking back over her shoulder he finally saw me standing by the window staring in shock.

"Fuck this!" He shouted getting Amber's attention. "Finish." He directed her to his cock.

Amber took one last glance at me. The devil on her shoulder told her to be even more naughty. Drowning out the righteous side fighting her to stop this debauchery.

"Jack." She said with a voice out of breath. He stopped what he was doing and looked at her. "Roll up the window please. I don't want any of my neighbors to see."

Jack smiled and turned to look at me. "Sorry buddy." Slowly rolling up the window.

As it went up I saw Amber go back down on this stranger's cock once again while still staring at me until the tinted window broke our gaze.

Jack being the gentleman or asshole he is, left it just cracked enough so even though I wouldn't be able to see, I could at least hear a little bit.

I stood in my driveway in shock still. I can't believe what Amber is doing. I kept thinking it was just Jack pushing her but why did she make him roll up the window? She knew I would want to watch. That bullshit excuse that a neighbor might see? Jack was our only neighbor!

I heard Amber moaning uncontrollably. They were attached to sucking and slobbering sounds. She was giving this stranger something that she has yet to give me. That's now two men who have enjoyed this privilege before me!

Amber's eyes were glazed. Jack was giving her pussy a full course treatment. Her hips constantly pushing her ass against his hand and tongue. She licked and sucked this strange cock in front of her. It was so different from her husband and Jack's. She's never seen an uncircumcised penis in real life and the skin difference constantly reminded her of her naughty act she was currently doing. She licked and kissed every inch of his cock. Occasionally stealing glances at him. He was staring down at her now with a deathly look. Seeing her blue eyes lock onto his, it immediately pushed him over the edge.

The Uber driver grabbed her head and shoved his cock back in her mouth. He started ejaculating down her throat. Amber swallowed everything while having mini orgasms on the hand of our asshole neighbor while he licked her up.Amber felt so wrong and was completely horrified, but at the same time she felt so sexy. Teasing her husband like this. Acting like a slut in front of her husband. Making him stand outside. She knew how much he would want to see. Did she decide to punish him for making her act like a slut? As if it was Bill's fault. It was Jack's actions that pushed her to act like this. To keep denying her orgasms. Putting her on display at the club and in front of the man whose cock was now in her mouth. All those thoughts flooded her mind as she orgasmed and swallowed this stranger's load.

Amber lazily stroked the Uber driver's cock after swallowing his load and having an orgasm on the hand and face of Jack. The Uber driver was now also massaging her ass and admiring her body.

Amber finally stopped, and sat up right. Slowly realizing what she just had done.

Jack leaned down and kissed her neck. He went to her ear and said, "That was fun wasn't it? Teasing your husband like no other. This is the kind of slut your husband wants you to be..." He smacked her ass, making her groan.

Amber didn't say anything but she pushed her hands up to look at him. She saw the Uber driver put his cock back in his pants. Blushing, she said in an exhausted tone, "This should not have happened."

"But you still came so hard," Jack taunted her. He pulled Amber to him and tried to give her a kiss. Either due to exhaustion or acceptance, Amber didn't move and kissed him back.

After kissing Jack, she pushed away the hand of the Uber driver and glared at him. "Stop touching me."

Jack intervened, "Hey just chill. It is not his fault. You or your husband could have easily stopped him. You let him feel you up and cum down your throat."

"God. Just shut up. I need to get in the house."

"We will but you have not tipped the driver yet." Jack remarked casually. "Take off your panties and give it to him. He deserves a souvenir to remember this memorable experience."

My cock twitched hearing his suggestion outside the car. Amber gave Jack a look, but saw the expectant look on the Uber driver's face. She hooked her fingers on the waistband of her panties, tugging them down. Amber did not protest at all and lifted her knees one by one to take her panties off. They could see that she was excited by this act.

The Uber driver again reached for her ass and squeezed her ass cheeks roughly. She just hung her head down in shame as the older Hispanic man felt her up. Jack raised up her face and then pulled her in for another long kiss. The driver continued to squeeze her ass while she battled tongues with Jack.

I stood there outside the car while Amber was in Jack's embrace making out as if they were true lovers while the Uber driver played with my wife's ass. Finally, they broke the kiss. Amber gave both of them an embarrassed look. She couldn't even look at the Uber driver as she handed him her sexy lingerie.

"Muchas gracias. You're very fucking hot." He said cheerfully.

"I need to get out." She said, hearing that, I opened the car door. Amber saw me and fought the urge to rush into my arms, but was held back by her embarrassment over losing control.

"Alright, alright. I don't want this night to end though. Are you guys in the mood for a night cap? It's a good night for the hot tub." He laughed. Amber looked at me waiting to see what I would say.

"Maybe for one drink.." I said. Amber got wet hearing her husband's words knowing what they meant. Jack stepped out in order to let Amber out. She quickly walked away without even looking back. Jack, the Uber driver, and I simply watched her rear. Noticing the sway of her hips and her ass undulating under the dress.