Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He answered by slapping her on the ass without taking his hungry eyes off her. She seemed shocked while diving back down and swallowing his whole cock. Glancing at the camera with her mouth full, she shook her ass as if wanting to get spanked again and getting her wish.

"I love how you always ask for more," Jack smacked her a few more times.

Amber surprised herself. She had never been more turned on getting treated like this. She was sure it was because she was on camera. Being filmed by her fat neighbor knowing her husband was going to watch this. But she couldn't deny she loved how he treated her so rough. His cock and treatment of her was so different compared to her husband. His massive cock gave off a heat that started to make her mind spin. She took Jack's cock with both hands and was double fisting him, swirling her tongue on the tip of his big cock.

Jack looked down at her "Taste good?"

Amber nodded up at him and the camera. It was evident that Jack could not believe his luck getting with this slut of a wife. He couldn't comprehend why her husband missed out on this. For decades, he had lived his life scaring away women and falling flat on his face with women who could not hold a candle to Amber in every single dimension. He wondered how the hell did an old, fat, balding, ugly, 50-plus year-old asshole like him get so dumb-lucky with this 29 year-old goddess enthusiastically sucking his dick in her own garage? He propped the camera up on the dashboard, put his chair down and quickly picked Amber up putting them in a 69 position. Without missing a beat, Amber kept sucking his cock trying to get him to cum.

Jack pulled aside the crotch of her panties and started licking her sopping wet pussy. Her husband had given her oral before but not in the car like this. Amber was soaked. She started humping Jack's face while rubbing her almost naked body all over that fat bastard. Jack sucked her clit and lapped at her sensitive lips.

"Fuck, your pussy tastes so good. Your husband is so lucky. Can't believe you save this just for him. We should change that some day."

Amber took a small break and just licked Jack's cock saying, "Not tonight...and yeah, he is lucky. But what about you? My husband never gets this slutty side of me." Smirking back at Jack rubbing her ass more into his face and tongue before looking at the camera and giving a sly wink. Amber felt an incredible sense of arousal. For a split second she thought about her engorged, dripping, yearning pussy. How simple it would be to turn around and let gravity do the work bringing her beautiful body sliding down Jack's cock right there in her husband's car while he slept twenty feet away. She felt like a complete slut having those taboo thoughts and pushed them in the back of her mind.

"Since your pussy is for your husband, you should save this for your daddy." Jack said while sticking his tongue right up Amber's ass. She threw her head back but kept rubbing her ass on him. "No...that's so wrong! Stop! No one ever touched me there before!!"

"You should let my cock break this big ass open." He snarled.

"Ohhh! I don't think I could take it...you're too big" she pleaded.

Jack continued eating her ass as he held her ass cheeks in a death grip. She shivered uncontrollably with pleasure and tried focusing on his dick, and soon she was bobbing up and down on it again.

I was watching the video while feeling beside myself. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. He was doing another thing with her I've never done. It was driving me crazy with lust. I felt my head spinning.

My wife made her way to me and I finally noticed her all cleaned up wearing her bathrobe. She took it off and was completely naked. She slowly climbed on top of me sitting behind her phone while I continued to watch. I watched for the rest of the few minutes left of the video. My wife and Jack were rubbing and sucking all over each other in the 69 position, in my own car! I was rock hard, my wife saw that and started stroking me.

"You're so hard honey."

"These videos are so bad. You are so bad...and naughty."

"I can't believe the things I'm doing either, sometimes." Amber said nervously. "It's like I'm having an out of body experience. He's lucky his cock is so big! Otherwise! Hmph!" Amber pouted. Hearing her words made my cock flex in her grip. She gave me a sly smile."Suuuchh a big cock. Biggest I've ever seen..." My cock flexed again and Amber cooed at it.

"Fuck baby i love hearing you talk so dirty. Especially when it's about him."

"About how he's bigger..?" She said with a quiet voice.

I nodded, "He might be a slob but I know his cock drives you crazy. Any woman would. It drives me crazy when you act like a slut with him...someone we used to hate."

"Who said I still don't hate him? So you liked the videos then." She gave me a sexy smile. I flexed my cock once again in her grip. Amber giggled and finally gave me a kiss.

"Ok then, I've decided." She gave me a wicked smile.

"What?"

"Well since you're my husband, I'm going to continue to act like the perfect, proper wife. But when I'm with Jack I'm going to be his slut. Let him keep doing things to me that I don't let you do. How's that sound honey? Would you like that?"

"Oh my god. You'd actually do that? You are so fucking bad." I couldn't take it and started to kiss her heavily. I wanted to merge our bodies together. Feel our heartbeats connect. Amber always loved how her words drove me to be passionate. She knew how to push my buttons, which gave her more confidence to do it. She felt my love and kissed me back hungrily. She loved that I opened this side of her. It made her feel more sexy and confident, but most of all she felt we could trust each other with anything. No one was being judged. Finally we broke apart and stared into each other's eyes.

"I have been thinking about something honey." Amber stops stroking me. She lays next to me and leans in my chest looking at me. I turned off her phone and put it to the side seeing her nervous expression.

"What's going on?" I say caressing her cheek.

"I...I think we need to tell Jack about your...I mean our fantasy." Amber looked at me, beet red.

"WHAT?!?!" I looked at her baffled.

"I know it sounds crazy right?" Amber looked back at me shaking her head.

"Why do you think that? I can't imagine seeing that asshole's arrogant smile if we tell him about us."

"It's just...never mind."

I held her hand tightly. "Tell me what you're thinking."

"The first time, when you told me about this whole fantasy. You said that it was about me. Watching me...be bad."

I gulped and nodded my head.

She continued "...at first I was skeptical about the whole thing. Then your birthday happened. I felt a sexual charge go through me like never before but it wasn't because of Jack. Or how big he was." She looked at me while touching my face.

"It was because I was watching you." I said slowly.

She nodded her head and smiled. "Exactly. I'll never lie to you Bill. His cock does turn me on...even though it's him. Sometimes that makes it easier. I know it'll never be anything but sexual between me and him."

I just nodded, agreeing with her. She continued, "After tonight, I knew it was bad and naughty of me to be recorded like that, and I was so turned on knowing you would see it! But the whole time i still wished-"

"You wanted me to be there." I answered again.

"You keep interrupting me!" She giggled while slapping my chest.

"Ok, ok." I zipped my mouth quiet.

She laughed again making the tension of the situation fly out the room. She kissed me. "So you know what I'm thinking then? If I keep doing this with Jack, I want you to be there...at least most of the time."

The last remark made my cock twitch. I was quiet for a second and nodded my head. "You're right."

"I am?" She looked at me with shock.

"Truthfully, I knew it would take this adventure to the next step. It worries me but also...it turns me on like crazy thinking about it."

"What do you mean by the next step?" She asks curiously.

I look at her and start caressing her back to her perfect ass. "For instance..me and you are out back. You have a new swimsuit on and are doing laps in the pool. I'm out by the grill. Suddenly that asshole shows up."

Amber's body shivered. She noticed her husband's cock hardened again. Amber started stroking him slowly and asked quietly. "What would he do? I mean you would be right there.."

"Exactly. If we tell him about our fantasy, I can see him become real bold. Especially in front of me since he will pretty much know how much it drives me crazy seeing you with him."

"Ok so he shows up? What happens then?"

I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. "He comes up to me and I begrudgingly offer him a beer. He makes small talk with me but has his eyes on you the whole time. Finally he says he's going to join you in the pool and gets in. I watch you two swim around the pool while he tries to rub all over your wet body."

"Honey..that's so naughty. Right in front of you too?"

"Yes. Right in front me..and I just stand there and enjoy that asshole feeling you up. You keep giving me looks while you keep trying to fight him off. Soon he gets you against the edge and starts to whisper to you."

Amber was stroking me faster now."What does he say?"

"He tells you need to be nicer to him. You answer back maybe in his dreams. The only reason he got to do what he did was because I wanted you to. Finally his smirk goes away which makes you laugh triumphantly inside. Then he shocks you by saying that's exactly why you need to be nicer to him."

"You turn your head to look at him, his big belly pushing against your back. Your perfect ass all over him. Why is that you laugh. He quickly answers because it turns your husband on seeing you with me. You get embarrassed hearing him saying that and look at me. You see me staring daggers at you. You take a deep breath and wiggle your ass on him. Finally you answer him, guess I'll have to try to be nicer."

Amber finally can't take it and jumps on top of me. "Honey!! That's so naughty!!" She slid me right into her receptive pussy and started kissing me eagerly. I responded by thrusting into her as hard as I could. Amber lost it. I've never felt her so wet. After only a few minutes. She screamed out, "Yes baby!! Fuck meee! Oh god yes. I'm...I'm going to cum...fuckkk. I'm cumming!"

I flipped her over and started pounding her through her orgasm. She closed her eyes while her body writhed underneath me. I was baffled from how intense it was. Seeing her like that just made me fuck her even harder. She clung on to me and kissed my neck, while I pumped her nonstop. After she calmed down. She whispered and moaned into my ear. "I have a plan on how we should tell Jack."

She then proceeded to tell me her plan. My cock which I thought couldn't get harder felt like steel now. The more she went the more I thrust into her. By the time she was done. I was fucking her through another orgasm.

A while later and two more intense orgasms for Amber we laid out of breath in each other's arms.

"That plan you told me was so bad." I smacked her ass.

"Stop! You aren't allowed to do that! Only our neighbor can..." She flashes me a wicked smile. "I thought you would like it. I didn't go too far did I?"

"No! I know you're doing this for me. If you want to stop this I would. I think this is a good idea. I want you to enjoy the fantasy. Plus it will be nice to let him know why he even got to be with you. Wipe that smirk off his face."

"I know! That's another thing I didn't like. It was hot at first, making him think I was going behind your back..but I want him to know that the side of me he gets to see is only because I love you so much. I want to be bad for you..not him."

I nod my head and kiss her. After talking more about our feelings and what will happen. We went over the plan. The thing is we both didn't know when it would happen.

********************************************************

Amber was at home bored. She got off work early today and I was stuck in meetings until late tonight. She thought back on their adventure over the last few months. It's been a few weeks since she got recorded by Jack. She and I have watched the videos multiple times together and it always led to mind blowing sex between them. She felt them growing closer together sexually and mentally.

Every time she thinks back to what she did with Jack she instantly gets guilty. The reason it always turns her on is seeing her husband's reaction. She wanted to do it for him. It was a shame Jack got to enjoy it though. She thought back to her plan they discussed. She got embarrassed even thinking about it but she thought it would drive her husband crazy if she actually did it. Jack had been trying to hook up again, relentlessly calling and texting her, but she ignored them all.

Now she was laying in very short silk shorts and a tank top watching tv waiting for me to get home. It was at this time she heard a knock on the door. She looked out the window and saw Jack standing there. She quickly hid and grabbed her phone. She thought it over before hearing Jack knock again.

Getting her courage, she texted me, "Jack's here for some sugar."

Almost immediately I responded, "Better let him in then. I'll call in a bit."

Amber got red as a tomato seeing my response. The plan we talked about is coming to fruition.

When they had talked about their plan a few weeks ago how to break the news to Jack, this is what they discussed.

Amber heard Jack knock one more time. Quickly she took a deep breath then went to open the door.

Jack was wearing his classic white t-shirt with black shorts and slides. Amber again couldn't understand how and why she acted so slutty for him. Then she thought back to her husband and the look on his face while she did it. It made her pussy immediately get wet.

"Took you long enough . Is your little hubby home yet?"

Amber didn't answer, she just shyly shook her head no, keeping her eyes downcast.

Jack smiled seeing her answer and walked right into the house. "I've been dying to see you again, you know? Since you decided to ignore me recently I took the liberty to come over." Jack acted like it was his house and plopped himself on the sofa.

Amber rolled her eyes while shutting the door behind her before following Jack to the living room. "You can't just come over whenever you feel like it! Someone could see you."

"Yeah I wouldn't want them to know how crazy you are for my big dick." Jack smirked. "How about you come sit down and relax?"

Amber just stood across there with her arms folded staring daggers at him.She couldn't believe the things she had done for him...and had yet to do for him. The only thing Jack had going for him was his freak of a nature cock. His personality and looks she loathed. Deep down she knew that's why it drove her husband's lust. Under other circumstances, Jack would never have a chance with her, married or not. Big cock or not.

Amber realized knowing her husband wasn't somewhere watching or she wasn't recorded for him to see later on, she was less enthusiastic about being with Jack.

The night she went there and got recorded by Jack, she was so turned on because she knew her husband watched her walk right over. He was right next door and she hooked up with Jack once again. Now it was a little different because her husband was at work but she knew he would be calling soon...it was the only thing driving her lust at the moment.

"Come on, baby. I'm waiting." Jack patted the seat next to him.

Amber reluctantly went and sat next to him. She curled on the couch with her legs tucked in to the side and leaned against Jack. Wasting no time. She put one hand on his chest and the other on top of his shorts. Squeezing his cock.

"I'm not your baby..." she whispered.

"That's right..." Jack looked at her. He snarled his lips and reached his hand around to grab her ass through her thin shorts. "You're my slut."

Amber felt him grab her ass and immediately shivered. He was so rough with her. She always made her husband stop from grabbing too hard. She later on found out it drove him crazy that she let Jack do it but not him. Now she is learning to like it. So she kept her mouth closed and rolled her eyes. She stared down at her hands and gripped his cock again.

"You are always so rough with me." Amber whimpered.

Jack just marveled at this hot wife's body cuddled up next to him. She was looking down, stroking his cock through his shorts. He perfectly saw the arch in her back that led to her beautiful ass which he gripped and jiggled repeatedly.

"That's because I take what I want. Unlike your little hubby!"

Amber snapped her eyes up at him.

Jack smiled back. "I like that look. That look of defiance before I get you to submit to my big cock. Take it out. I want to hear you talk to me about it."

"God," Amber thought, "He's such a cocky bastard. I can't wait to see his face when he finds out why I'm even doing this." But all she responded was, "Don't get cocky." Before leaning her head on his chest while fishing his cock out his shorts.

The monster cock sprang out and Amber took a sharp breath. Every time she saw it, it baffled her. Jack didn't say anything but leaned his head back more and closed his eyes. Waiting for Amber.

Amber had her head on his chest and started stroking his cock. She couldn't wrap her whole hand around it and it always shocked her. She had one hand on Jack's big belly rubbing up, occasionally reaching down grabbing his hairy nutsack. while her other hand continued playing with his cock.

"Fuck." she whispered.

"Better begin talking slut, before I stuff your pretty mouth." Jack grumbled with his eyes closed still.

Amber really didn't want to. She thought she might as well and would be able to tell her husband about it later. Thinking about what his reaction would be like made Amber's pussy gush fluids.

"Last call bitch." Jack ordered.

Silence was in the living room. All you could hear was Amber's movements on his cock. With the occasional spank.

After a loud particular spank, Amber's voice broke out.

"Fuck! Ok...It's such a big fucking cock! Makes you such a cocky bastard. If this thing didn't make me wet every time I saw it, I would've kicked you out a long time ago."

"We both know you're just a slut for my big cock, you can't turn it down."

Amber rolled her eyes.

"Because I'm bigger than hubby?"Jack asked with his eyes closed, still enjoying her touch and voice.

"Shut up!" Amber broke character for a second.

"It's true though. You've moaned it out before and loud enough for me to never forget."

If Jack could see Amber her whole face was tomato red from embarrassment. She thought back on how she lost control. It wasn't Jack, it was the thought of her husband watching her act so unlike herself. Like a slut.

Amber got back into character. "You are such an asshole. But yes you are sooo much fucking bigger. It's so damn thick too. This thing would break me..."

She turned her head to finally look at him. Jack opened his eyes. "Can I suck you off already?" She asked in her sexiest voice. She hated talking to him without her husband being there. It was too intimate for her taste. At least last time she was being recorded for her husband.

"Don't disappoint me slut." He answered with a spank.

Amber rolled her eyes. She turned her body and got both knees on the couch getting her ass high in the air while she leaned over Jack and hovered over his dick before settling her face right on his thighs looking up at him. She flicked her tongue on his hairy balls and up his cock all while staring at Jack with her big blue eyes. It was at this moment when her phone rang. It was on the table vibrating next to them. Amber turned her body without getting off the couch and grabbed her phone. She showed the caller id to Jack.