Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber wanted to tease Jack but she was also curious how it would feel dancing on it. She wiggled and grinded her ass back on his cock. Her thin dress and his pants did not have much material between them.

When the second song started, Jack whispered again in her ear.

"Damn. You really know how to move your body."

Amber was irritated hearing his voice. She rolled her eyes. Feeling him almost completely hard. Amber really decided to push it. She dropped her hands from her chest and started really moving her ass on him. First it was slow, then it built up to a fast motion. Soon enough, Jack squeezed her hips tighter, pitching Amber forward. In retaliation, she put an arch in her back and really let Jack have it.

Jack experienced what her husband had only experienced. He immediately had the same thoughts thinking how amazing she would move on his dick in that same position.

Jack slid his hands from her hips to her ass. He had an ass cheek in each hand. Amber looked around and noticed a few people staring at her and Jack. She wasn't sure if it was the drinks or because she was so turned on all night, but she loved the attention. Strangers' eyes all over her. The men were dripping with jealousy at how a guy like Jack was dancing with a woman like Amber. The women, on the other hand, had a look of curiosity. Amber wasn't just a beautiful woman. She looked like she was sophisticated and not some whore. They wondered what a guy like Jack had to get a woman like her. Some thought about money. The closer ones noticed the massive bulge on Jack's pants that Amber was shaking all over. The sexy women close enough to notice blushed while some twirled their hair.

Amber continued to shake her ass all over Jack and his hands. At one point Jack made a makeshift bowl with his hands spread around her ass. Amber just let it jiggle in his hands. After a while the second song ended and Amber slowed down and straightened up. She slowly just grinded on Jack while he admired her ass. The people around gave knowing stares.

Some men hoped maybe they could get a turn. While the women were interested in feeling Jack themselves. Unfortunately for them, Amber and Jack never disengaged.

Finally then the third song started. And Amber started her routine again. The dance floor was starting to get even more packed so not many people could notice them. Most were in their own drunk world.

During the third song they changed the light theme so the club was even darker than usual. Amber was shaking her ass on Jack when she received a spank. Amber knew that her husband had to be close and was seeing her grind on Jack. Something only he had experienced so far. She got a little more into it. She thought back on Jack's words. Should she act even naughtier? She was already putting on a show for the people around her.

Finally, she took the risk to see if her husband would be driven crazy with lust. She turned around and grabbed Jack's shirt pulling him down for a kiss. He kissed her back heavily. She just grinded on his leg while they kissed.

Jack broke the kiss temporarily, "Bill's face couldn't be any more shocked."

Amber smiled knowing how she was driving these two men crazy. One her loving husband. Another, an asshole with a giant cock. She just pulled him back down to kiss and kept moving her body on him.

My face had lust written all over it. I couldn't believe what I just witnessed. Finding Amber really dancing crazy with Jack before he suddenly spanks her and she jumps up, turning to kiss him while she keeps grinding on him. Finally I walked right up to them.

I watched the side of their bodies, Amber clung to Jack's sweaty neck as she grinded on his thigh. Jack's open-legged stance was facing me and I could see the contours of his hard erection in his pant leg. Amber was balanced on one leg and used her free leg to massage Jack's cock. Her smooth, tanned legs were like silk against Jack's leg. She knew what she was doing to him. What she was doing to me. Amber made eye contact with me, smiled briefly, then stood straighter before reaching up to Jack's ear and nibbled it while continuing to rub his cock with her leg. She turned Jack's head away from her, and licked his sweaty neck, all the way up to his cheek where she finished with a kiss. I watched Jack's eyes roll into the back of his head while he smiled a big stupid grin. Fucking bastard...

Jack wanted to feel Amber's ass on him and turned her to me. Suddenly me and Amber were face to face. She gave me a smile before leaning up to kiss my cheek and then put her hands on my shoulders. She started grinding on Jack again while bracing herself on me.

I glanced around and noticed a few eyes trying to make out what Amber was doing. But due to the packed dance floor and dim lights it was now hard to make anything out. I wasn't sure if this disappointed Amber or not. I think she was starting to like to put on a show. To be on display. The fact that these were all strangers who didn't know her gave her the courage to be more bold. Amber dragged her hands down to my chest and looked up at me while she danced all over Jack. I could see the fire in her eyes. Being teased all night was driving her and us crazy.

Suddenly, a vision flashed in my head. It was us three in the same position but on our marital bed. Amber was sucking me off while Jack fucked the life out of her. She could not even concentrate on sucking me properly because he was pounding her pussy so hard while spanking her perfect ass. Suddenly I came back to the present, shaking the vision from my thoughts.

Amber still had her hands on my chest, but now her head was turned looking at Jack. Her ass while literally shaking and grinding all over him. In all of years of dating, I don't think she ever got so wild on the dance floor or looked so sexy. She always was an amazing dancer but this was different. It was so sexual.

Jack couldn't believe how amazing my hot wife's ass looked right now. He locked eyes with her while he squeezed her ass and slid his hands up to her hips repeating the process.

Amber was getting so turned on. Having her husband right in front of her while she held onto him and Jack felt her up while dancing with her. For some reason she felt this was even more intimate than the blowjob just because her husband was right next to her. It made her want to do a good job for her husband and please Jack.

After the song ended, Amber jumped up to me. "Was that naughty enough?"

I nodded my head. "Let's get out of here."

She nodded back, "All of us?" Looking back at Jack.

I take a deep breath and exhale. "Yes. All of us." I quickly called for an Uber.

*********************************************************

As we walked towards the car, Amber and I held hands while Jack followed behind us. Just like last time Amber sat in the middle between both of us.

As the Uber driver started driving, Jack put his hand on Amber's knee.

Amber immediately looked at me. We locked eyes and didn't say anything. "Kiss your lover." I whispered to her.

Amber weakly smiled at me and turned towards Jack. He had heard what I had said and just pounced on her. Pressing his lips onto hers. Immediately Amber opened her mouth for his thick tongue. They kissed each other lustily. Jack pushed her dress up. Caressing her thighs. Exposing more of her body.

This Uber driver was an older, brown-skinned man. I deduced that he was a latin immigrant based on his accent. I noticed him adjusting his rear view mirror to watch the spectacle occurring in the back seat of his car.

Jack kept making out with my wife. He had pushed her dress all the way up and it was all bunched up at her upper thighs. Her legs were splayed open and Jack was rubbing Amber's pussy over her thin panties. The crotch of my wife's panties were soaking wet and plastered to her pussy.

The Uber driver kept looking in his rear view mirror and crossed a lane by mistake. "Damn it man!! Keep your eyes on the road." I snapped at him.

"Sorry." He said apologetically. Then he said, "She's very hot...puta. How much did you pay?"

I was taken aback by the Uber drivers' question. He thought Amber was a paid whore. I simply did not know how to answer but it excited me to no end.

Jack stopped kissing my wife and laughed loudly hearing the question. "You are right my man...she is a very hot puta. A hot married puta. She is his esposa." Jack gestured towards me. "He likes watching his wife turn into a whore. Just enjoy the show but also keep an eye on the road." He winked at the driver. By now he had pulled aside the crotch of my wife's panties and was finger banging my wife. She was in a daze and was not even aware how she had been put on display.

I felt the heat rise to my face as I felt ashamed knowing that this complete stranger knew that I just sat watching while another man had his way with my wife. But that still did not affect my raging hard on. In fact my hard cock throbbed knowing that another man was seeing my wife in this state.

Jack proceeded to pull down the front of my wife's dress, baring her breasts. He sucked on her tits one by one, bit on her nipples. Making her moan. Her face turned towards me and I kissed her as Jack was pinching both nipples roughly with his hands.

"Ho-Honey..should we stop? He's watching me..." Amber whispered.

I shook my head no. I was lost in lust watching my beautiful wife getting fondled while a stranger watched.

Again as she was close to cumming, Jack removed his fingers from her pussy. Making her groan with disappointment. He opened his pants and pulled out his hard, monstrous cock. "Get on the seat on your knees slut." He hissed at her.

Amber got her knees on the seat and leaned into Jack's lap. She wrapped her hand around his cock and stroked it. Jack pulled her dress up and exposed her magnificent ass. The turquoise thong only served to enhance the look of her bare ass. He just grabbed a handful of her ass and gave it a spank.

"Dios Mio! This blonde perra has a hot ass." The Uber driver said in shock. It was obvious he was impressed by my wife's ass which filled me with pride. The Uber driver was also touching the front of his pants. My wife had caused another erection.

"Hey man! Can I pull over and watch?" The Uber driver asked me.

"No!...Just keep driving, we will be home soon." I said quickly.

Amber was just stroking Jack while he felt her ass. She just looked up at him in the darkness.

"You like my cock?" Jack asked in a cocky tone.

Amber nodded. Her eyes were covered in a hazy tint.

"Suck it then."

Amber took a deep breath then started licking around his thick cockhead.

"Oh yeah...lick that and then take it deep." Jack moaned. After licking his cock head for a couple of minutes. She started bobbing her head up and down on his big cock. Making gagging and choking sounds as she tried to swallow his manhood. Jack kept playing with her ass. He squeezed her ass cheeks and delivered hard smacks on her creamy ass. Her ass was turning red and his finger imprints were on it.

"Fuck...you are so big!" Amber said in awe. She had just pulled back after again gagging on his thick manhood.

"Big? Compared to who?"

"Shut up. I am not going to say it." She protested.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! Jack smacked her ass really hard a few times.

"OH! Please don't! I'll say it..."

SLAP!!

"My husband!! You're bigger than my husband!!" She moaned.

"That's right, back on my dick bitch. Keep servicing it...yes that's it. Lick the tip. Just like that. Fuck you look so good right now."

The Uber driver's eyebrow raised hearing this beautiful wife act so filthy. He didn't look down on the husband unexpectedly. He was jealous that this man was married to such a naughty woman.

I was out of my mind with arousal. Looking at my wife's ass which was right in my face. I bent down and started licking her pussy. I pulled out the back of her thong from her butt crack and licked her ass crack too. Amber moaned loudly. She reached back with one hand and pushed my face into her ass and pussy.

"Oh fuck baby...keep doing that while I suck this asshole's cock for you." Amber said deliriously.

Jack laughed hearing that. "I am a lucky guy. Get your mouth back on my cock slut. Yea that's it...look right at me while you do that. Fuckkk you look so good right now."

She kept giving him a blowjob as I licked her pussy. I couldn't believe it. The sucking noises in the car were loud and nasty. The thing that drove me crazy were the spanks that Jack kept delivering on her ass which made Amber moan while her mouth was full of cock. My face was buried in her pussy and I constantly felt the wind brush my cheek with every slap he delivered on my wife's perfect ass.

Jack was just enjoying the amazing sensation. She was licking and slurping all over his cock. He realized what a quick learner she was. Every blowjob was better than the last.

Suddenly the car stopped. I looked up and realized that we were in our driveway.

The Uber driver had turned around and was staring at my wife's thick ass. He reached back and grabbed a handful of her ass cheek.

I felt my insides twist. Another man was touching my wife. A complete stranger. I was going crazy. I should be stopping him but I let him fondle her. Amber was completely oblivious that the Uber driver was feeling her up. She was completely engrossed in sucking the monstrous cock belonging to our asshole neighbor.

"Good man, get a feel of this slut wife." Jack remarked.

The Uber driver was not satisfied just by fondling my wife's ass cheeks. He started touching her pussy. "Your puta esposa is so wet...muy mojada." He said to me as he rammed a finger into her slick fuckhole.

"Bill you are getting your fantasy...this is what you want, don't you? Turning your wife into such a slut. That's what I want too. I want to turn your pretty wife into my personal slut!." Jack sneered and he pushed Amber down on his cock, making her choke and gag.

She raised her face up sputtering. "Take it easy asshole." She admonished Jack but kept stroking him. "I can't get enough of this big cock." She said playfully and looked back.

She froze up as she realized that the car had stopped and another man was touching her. Finger fucking her. She had thought it was her husband playing with her pussy. She was stunned to see the Uber driver finger banging her. Amber's pussy throbbed. An intense orgasm started to rip through her body. Ever since Jack denied her orgasm in the club, her nerves were on fire. She needed to cum really bad and at that moment it was finally coming.

"Oh my god!...oh my god!...oh my god...no...no...no...he should not be touching me...no..." But there was no stopping the intense sensations that overwhelmed her. Her pelvis bucked. "Baby stop him. I'm-I'm gonna cummmm!" She pleaded with her husband.

Jack grabbed her by her hair and started kissing her ravishingly. "Oh you fucking slut...cum on that hand...let go...that is what a slut like you does." He again kissed her lustily.

Jack just looked down at his prize. He loved how her back was arched like a cat, her ass sticking out while the Uber driver fingered her tight pussy.

Jack looked over at me and saw my shocked face watching the Uber driver's finger pump in and out of my wife. You could already see his fingers glistening from her juices.

Jack wanted to push the couple. He knew they were still new to this. But how far would they go? He knew sex would scare them away, at least for now. He was curious how far Amber would allow him to go in her horny state. Jack shot the Uber driver a look without me or Amber noticing. The Uber driver thought his luck had run out and stopped his actions.

As soon as the Uber drivers fingers were removed, Amber let out a moan of disappointment. She did not want this stranger touching her but her body needed to cum so bad.

"Bill. Pleaseee, I'm so close." She pleaded, shaking her ass towards my face, hoping I would finish her off.

Suddenly Jack said, "Bill. Step outside while me and Amber tip the Uber driver." Staring right at me.

"What?!" Me and Amber both said.

Jack moved his hand down Amber's toned back before grabbing an ass cheek roughly. Then slid his hand down feeling her wet pussy lips.

Amber, still shocked from his words, let out a deep moan. "Uhhh god. Fuckkk. Pleaseee." Her body needed relief more than ever before. Amber had never been teased like this.

Jack leaned down and whispered so I couldn't hear, "You wanna cum don't you?" His fingers slowly felt her pussy. She tried pushing back on his hands but he wouldn't let his fingers penetrate her soft pussy lips.

Amber nodded her head frantically while out of breath.

"Look back at your husband. Look at the lust on his face. Imagine how crazy it would drive him if you kicked him out. Make him watch you play with the neighbor and some stranger."

Amber looked back hearing Jack's dirty words. Her mind wasn't thinking anymore. All she knew was she needed to cum and would do anything to get it.

"Bill.." Amber whispered, "Can you step out real quick? We won't be long.."

I tried to respond but all that came out was a dropped jaw. I finally was able to croak out "Okay." Before I stumbled out of the car like a zombie.

"Why don't you join us back here buddy." Jack laughed to the Uber driver.

Even though for his size and age he moved very quickly. He stepped out of the car and walked around to where I was standing. He gave me a big grin and got in, shutting the door.

I stood alone in my driveway, while my wife was in some stranger's car with our asshole neighbor doing who knows what. The windows were tinted and I didn't want to seem more crazy than I was peeking my head in. So I tried to walk to the front of the car and looked in. What I saw would make my stomach drop.

Amber was facing the Uber driver now. On her hands and knees. Jack's face was buried between her ass cheeks. Amber was actually making out with the Uber driver! With a closer inspection I noticed her hand moving and saw her stroking a pretty thick uncircumcised cock. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I walked back to the side of the car, thinking what the hell should I do. I was insanely mad at myself for letting this happen but my cock was about to burst through my pants. I kept wishing I was at least inside the car to watch. Just when I was about to walk to the front of the car again, I saw the window in the back roll halfway down. I walked closer and saw the three of them in the backseat. I was now on Jack's side of the car. I leaned down to get a better look in the dark car.

Jack had his finger by his mouth to make sure I kept quiet. On his other hand, he had two fingers pumping inside my wife. She was literally dripping juices onto his fingers. He kept looking at me while he used his free hand to slide her panties down to her mid thigh. Due to her ass being so high in the air, her dress already fell halfway down her back. Seeing her tone back with that arch leading to her magnificent ass almost made my knees buckle.

Amber had her hands and elbows on the seat. After a closer inspection I realized her head was sliding up and down this stranger's cock. He had his head tilted back with his eyes closed. He had both hands holding her hair back. Amber's jewelry was hanging off her neck, slapping her luscious breasts. Her eyes darted from his eyes but seeing them closed she focused back to his cock. Amber was learning she realized she really loves sucking cock. The feeling of it getting hard in her mouth while she worked for its cum drove her wild with lust. She felt Jack's thick's fingers pumping out of her, teasing her clit. "Oh my god! Even his fingers are thick." Amber thought to herself. "If they feel this good, what would his cock feel like.." Amber was completely under Jack's spell at the moment.