Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hubby," It read. Amber put a finger over her mouth in a shushing motion. Jack was shocked. Was she going to answer? His cock flexed even more in front of her. Amber saw that looking down at it, then back up at Jack. She leaned down and licked his cock real slow. Her phone continued to vibrate. Just when Jack thought she wasn't going to answer:

"Hello? Oh hi, honey."

*********************************************************

I was stuck at work in meetings all day. Of course it had to all land on a Friday. I was looking forward to spending the weekend with my wife. I thought back to the plan she told me a few weeks ago.

Supposedly the next time she hooks up with Jack, I need to be at work. She would text me he was there and then I would call in the middle of it and interrupt her. I would then proceed to hint to Jack that I knew about them in a subtle way. From there we would then invite him out for drinks tonight and come clean to him about the fantasy. When she first told me about it, I became rock hard that she would think of something so naughty.

Now I think it's been a few weeks and nothing yet. The first week of work was hell thinking I was going to get the fateful 'sugar' text that Jack is over. Now my nerves have calmed down and I would even forget about the so-called plan.

The meeting I was in was close to being done. That's when I felt my phone vibrate. Without drawing attention, I check to see who.

Amber. "Jack's over for some sugar," it read. My heart almost jumped out of my chest seeing it.

Almost immediately I responded. "Better let him in. I'll call in a bit."

The rest of the meeting couldn't have gone any slower. I was rushing into my office a little bit later and locked the door. I sit down and take a deep breath. I opened the drawer to my right and grabbed a bottle of good whiskey and a shot glass. I save this for the occasion when we close a good deal. I guess you could call this such an occasion. I downed a shot and quickly grabbed my phone. I stare at it taking a deep breath getting in character.

I dial my wife.

It must have rang for ages and I was just about to start worrying something happened. Then she finally answered.

"Hello? Oh hi, honey."

"Um..hey. Are you busy?" I ask awkwardly knowing what she's doing.

"Noo, not really. Jack is over. He needed to borrow some sugar." Amber giggled.

Slurp. Slurp.

I heard her moving around and some sucking noises. The fact she was hooking up with Jack with me on the phone drove me crazy.

"You think I can speak to Jack?" I asked, trying to keep my composure.

"Huh? What's that honey.?" Amber stopped her sucking.

"Let me speak to him." I say again.

Jack was sitting there confused about what's going on. He was shocked that this innocent wife was sucking him off while on the phone with her husband. He couldn't believe she actually told him he was over. It made Jack wonder what else he knew. He had a look of pure confusion when Amber handed him the phone and said.

"My husband wants to talk to you." She resumed going back down on his cock, being even more passionate. She made an effort to make sure she was as loud as possible. Jack looked at the phone in his hand and back at the hot, young blonde looking up at him between his legs with his cock between her lips.

"Uh? hello?" Jack finally says.

"What's up Jack? My wife tells me you've been over lately." Jack's eyes started to look frantic but seeing Amber wasn't, he decided to get bold.

"Yeah uhh...your wife has been very welcoming lately."

Amber got flushed red hearing that. But still continued to suck Jack.

"Yeah. So I've heard. I told her on my birthday to make sure you got home alright. I hope she did a good job for you that night." I say with a firm voice not backing down.

Jack now had a hunch of what was going on but he couldn't believe it. He wasn't sure what to say.

So I continued. "Me and Amber are going out for dinner tonight and some drinks afterwards. Meet us at the restaurant. We have some talking to do."

"Yeah." He answered by forcing Amber down his cock with one hand. "Looks like we do."

"Put the phone on speaker."

"Alright...Done."

"Amber." I say. Hearing the sucking noises stop.

I continued "Make sure you give Jack the good sugar. Call me when you are done." Click. I waited patiently at my desk for twenty minutes when I finally received a video. We discussed her recording, but wasn't sure she would pull it off.

The video started and Amber was on her knees in front of Jack. She was wearing a bra and booty shorts that looked like we're giving her a wedgie. She was looking right at the camera with her blue eyes licking up and on his sides.

"So you were doing this for your husband?" I heard Jack ask.

Amber didn't answer but she did look at him with a naughty smile and dove right down his big dick without taking her eyes off the camera.

"Guess that's my answer." Jack said. It was like a switch got flipped for this wife. As soon as he started recording her, most likely for her husband, she was like a bitch in heat. It was hard for Jack to be disappointed with the beautiful Amber sucking his dick, but in his heart he had dreamed this was all really her. Before this unexpected turn of events, Jack had half a mind that he was going to come by our house and fuck Amber like he thought she wanted. But he wasn't about to ruin whatever was going on. He decided to play along and see where this went.

"Any questions you want to ask, you can ask my husband tonight at dinner." Amber took a break and said. "Just enjoy this and fucking cum already."

She took his cock with both hands and started power sucking him. Jack didn't say a word but moved the camera a little closer and watched Amber artwork. After 5 minutes of non stop sucking, Amber started to feel a little tired. She suddenly heard Jack ask a crude question.

"It's bigger, isn't it?"

"Huh?" Amber said with a weird expression on her face.

"My dick. It's bigger than your husband. Isn't it?"

Amber didn't answer but just stared at the camera while she playfully licked the side of his cock.

"You're going to send this video to your husband right?"

Amber nodded.

"Then say it. Trust me. He probably wants to hear you say it."

Amber got embarrassed even though she said it before, it was in character. Her and her husband knew it was true but she never said it like this. Like an admission to her and Bill that this inferior man is much more endowed than the man she loved. She knew it drove her husband crazy. She took a deep breath and stared at the camera before saying.

"It's bigger."

"What's bigger?" Jack pressed.

"Your cock.." she whispers.

"Could you imagine how good it would make you feel?"

She shook her head no,"It's too big. It would hurt too much..."

Jack laughed,"Maybe at first...but then you would experience a pleasure your husband could never show you."

Amber didn't answer and just licked the sides of his cock, feeling every inch of it.

"God damn that feels good." Jack grunted.

She answered by swallowing the whole cock head and most of the base until her nose was in his pubic hair.

"That's right. My big cock is in your mouth. What your husband still dreams about feeling, I've experienced it multiple times now. I'm sure I will even more in the future." He grabbed her hair and started face fucking her all while she stared at the camera.

"Your husband is a lucky man being married to a woman like you. I respect him for sharing you with me. So I'm gonna give you and him what you need."

Amber just glared at him while he recorded her. His hand finally relaxed back on the couch and let her do the work.

"Tell him you're about to swallow my cum again. Something you've never done for him."

She answered with a stare into the camera with her big eyes. She imagined her husband watching this and needing to relieve himself at work. While his neighbor got to cum inside his wife's mouth.

"Say it!" Jack growled again.

Amber just double fisted his cock while sucking with passion. Staring at him and the camera.

"It's just so big...I am starting to get addicted to the taste. Fuck! You and your big cock drive me crazy! Cum for me! Let me swallow all your cum. Please!! I want it!!"

Amber pleaded. She was lost in the character. She really started to love Jack's big cock. She just couldn't stand the man that came with it. It didn't stop her from putting on a show for her husband either. He unlocked a lustful passion she didn't know she had. She loves to feel naughty. But she was sure it was because her husband made her feel so safe. She knew this was an adventure and wanted to go on it with him.

Jack couldn't take it and finally came all in Amber's mouth. She swallowed mouthfuls while staring at the camera with her blue eyes. After a few gulps she opened her mouth and showed how much was still there before taking a final gulp.

"Hmmmm...daddy tastes so good!" Amber giggled. She cleaned him off then wiped her mouth with a pillow on the couch. The video ended.

I sat there stunned at how hot that encounter was with Jack and Amber. I texted her that I'll be home soon.

*********************************************************

Amber made Jack leave immediately after they were done. She said she would text him where they were going and the time to be there.

Jack didn't argue and left with a smile on his face.

Amber immediately went upstairs and took a shower. She realized every time she was with Jack she had to clean herself after. Especially before kissing her husband! She felt it always washed away her guilt as if she needed it. The main thing is she also felt like she didn't want to disrespect her marriage. Her husband didn't find her dirty and didn't mind it. Regardless she felt like it was something she should do.

After a long hot shower. Amber was in a short towel with wet hair thinking what she should wear tonight. Something nice, but sexy. She found a grey low cut dress that hugged her body perfect. Her husband told her it made her ass look even more amazing than it already was.

As Amber found jewelry to match, she heard me as I entered the house.

I walked into the bedroom and saw her beautiful figure still getting ready.

"I can't believe we are doing this," was the first thing I said with a look of pure lust on my face.

"Did I do good enough for you?" she said, giving me a kiss in just her towel.

I slide my hands down her back and try to reach under the towel for her ass, but she grabs my hand and stops me.

"Hurry up and take a shower. We don't have time to mess around. We can play...later." Amber says with a smirk on her face. She giggled seeing the distraught look on my face.

I was devastated after being turned on all day. I needed some relief from her. I'm in the shower thinking how crazy this is. The whole situation...what we are about to do. I ended up masturbating in the shower. Deep down I was furious! Jack got a blowjob before we went out and I'm stuck here rubbing one out? Fuck! It made me insanely jealous but...why did it also turn me on at the same time?

*********************************************************

We took an Uber to the restaurant. Amber and I got to the restaurant and asked for a table. We were led to a table at the corner. I pulled the chair out for her and then sat down next to her. After sitting down I smiled at her and gave her a kiss. We sat there waiting for Jack.

I steeled my nerves and thought to myself that I did not want to look too anxious and let Jack walk all over me. Him and I never got along but he had always avoided confrontation with me due to me being much younger and stronger. I was not sure if finding out would make him either be more arrogant or maybe even grateful. I think I already knew he would change his whole attitude to try to savor this situation. Time will tell.

"I need to go to the restroom." Amber suddenly said to me. I watched her walk away and noticed her ass cheeks noticeably undulating under the body hugging dress. I look around and see that some other guys are also checking her out, looking at her with hungry eyes. It filled me up with pride.

I sat back down again thinking what we were going to say to Jack. Not to long later, I noticed Jack walking towards the table. Even though he was overweight and had a stocky frame he was not looking like a total slob since he was wearing nice, expensive clothes. That did not erase the ugly look in his eyes as he walked up to me with an even uglier smile. This is the man that my wife had sucked. Servicing his dick with her pretty mouth. Multiple times now. And now he knew, I knew.

I stood up and gave him a firm handshake. While staring right at him with a stern look. His eyes locked with mine and he smiled arrogantly.

"How's it going? Where is your pretty wife?" Jack asked.

"Everything is good. There she is." I said looking over his shoulder. Amber was walking back from the restroom.

He looked back at her. His eyes stayed on Amber and I knew he was impressed by how amazing she looked all dressed up. She came and stood next to me. I could see that she was feeling a bit nervous after seeing Jack.

"Damn you looking mighty fine Amber." He remarked as he leered at her. "So you wanted to talk to me?" Jack raised his eyebrows as he stared at me.

"Glad you could come. I believe we have some things that need to be discussed...I'm sure you won't regret it." I replied in a nonchalant voice.

"It's no problem." Jack said smiling. Then again stared at Amber. "Your wife looks amazing as usual. I love the jewelry on her."

Before I could reply. Amber said,"I like dressing up for my husband." Smiling at me.

"Let's sit." I said casually. I put my hand on her lower back and guided her to the chair and then sat down next to her. Jack took a chair on the other side of the table, across to us.

After the server took our order for drinks. Jack finally asked "So why am I here?"

"Let's not get into specifics for now." I needed a little time to gather my thoughts.

Me and Jack made small talk while the server brought our drinks and took our order for food.

Jack was talking to me but he couldn't stop staring at Amber. I couldn't blame him. She looked amazing in that dress and the jewelry made her look so sophisticated. I took the occasional glance at her. She had her hands in her lap while looking at anything but Jack. I smiled at how nervous she was.

I grabbed one of her hands and squeezed it. She suddenly turned to me and saw me smiling at her. Seeing her husband made Amber's nervousness flush away immediately.

Jack was in the middle of talking when he saw Amber and I smile at each other and lean in for a kiss.

He smiled at the scene. "I can see how much she loves you. You are very lucky to have each other."

Me and Amber broke the kiss. Amber now had some more courage and decided to be naughty for husband.

"Yes of course I do...otherwise how do you think I would have ever done what I did?" She said to Jack while blushing.

"You mean the times you sucked my big cock?" Jack said bluntly.

She squinted her eyes at him. "Yes. Those times. And you might have a big cock..." She then turned to her husband. "...but it's not as big as my love for my husband."

Jack rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. He chuckled hearing her cliche answer.

I looked at them and smirked at their banter. I wrapped my arm around my wife and held her close.

Staring right at Jack. "So you might have guessed by now this was all my idea."

Jack just nodded his head. "I thought as much." He knew I was the key to him getting Amber to hook up with him again. He just didn't understand what I got out of it.

"I love my wife. She's the most important thing to me in the world. So before we start talking about anything. You have to understand that this is just an adventure to us. You have to respect me and most of all respect our marriage."

Amber's heart fluttered hearing her husband's words and felt his love for her.

Jack just nodded again. Guess he knew it was time to just shut up and listen.

I continued, "Like you said I'm lucky to have my wife. Ever since I was young I've had this crazy fantasy for the love of my life to hook up with someone. It made it even naughtier when I thought of someone who I didn't get along with or she didn't find attractive. She's doing this purely to drive my lust. This is where you come in."

"So that's why she came out that night in the hot tub? It was for you?"

Amber answered "Yes, I had recently found out about his fantasy and after some major convincing he told me to come flirt with you. But..."

"She ended up doing way more because she knew how crazy it would make me. I was out there watching."

Jack got wide eyed upon hearing that I was there watching. "I'm guessing me having a bigger cock had nothing to do with it then."

I didn't answer. My fantasy never really revolved around the man being bigger than me. I'm bigger than most men. Unfortunately Jack wasn't like most men. Now after seeing Amber play with Jack's much bigger cock, I realized how jealous and turned on it drove me.

I looked at Amber. I wanted to hear her answer. Amber looked back at me then Jack before taking a deep exhale like she was frustrated on having to answer such a vulgar question.

"I thought it would drive my husband crazy seeing me at least stroke your dick. I didn't realize..."

"That I would be so big," Jack grinned.

Amber just nodded while looking down. "It made it easier I guess. I knew it would drive him crazy. You being...bigger was just a bonus."

"For you or him?" Jack laughed, making Amber blush and keep her eyes glued to the table.

"Both." I answered for her. "So this is the deal Jack. I liked seeing my wife submit to you. You're lucky that you are a freak of nature with that hog of yours otherwise I don't think even my convincing would make Amber submit to a man like you."

Amber giggled hearing my comment. Jack also laughed when he heard it. He didn't mind because he knew it was true. He would never have a chance in hell to hook up with a woman like Amber. Thanks to her husband that made it possible and for that he will be eternally grateful.

"So what now?" Jack asked.

"Now I will tell you the rules if you want this to continue."

"1st rule. No sex. This is just an adventure. We don't want this to change our lives or marriage."

"2nd rule. You can't hook up with Amber every day. This will be a spontaneous thing. I can promise you it will be a minimum of at least once every month or a maximum of a few times a month depending on the occasion."

"3rd rule. You can't hurt Amber. You are the only man to ever spank her so roughly. We don't mind it but you can't get too physical."

Jack smiled hearing that. He got her first blowjob and now the only man to spank her. I knew that Jack was starting to realize what turned us on.

"4th rule. You can't tell anyone or this is over."

"5th and final rule. Amber will get into character and talk dirty with you. She knows it drives me crazy. I don't mind when you talk to her roughly. Even you demeaning me at times. But that's just bedroom talk. Outside the bedroom I want you to respect us and our marriage. Or this will be over. So? What do you say?"

The whole time I acted calm, cool, and collected. Amber found it kind of hot that I was so comfortable talking about sharing her like I was confident enough that I wouldn't ever lose her.

Jack just stared at me for a bit without saying anything. He used to hate me and now I was offering to let my wife hook up with him. Even his oldest friends would have never done something like this and it's funny how an 'enemy' would. I could see that he didn't want to upset me and mess this up.