Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack finally grinned and said "I accept."

Amber grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

Jack laughed, "You know, before all this happened, I had a thought that I was going to come by today and fuck that pretty little wife of yours at last!" Jack threw his head back and gave a hearty laugh with his eyes closed. I was speechless for a second. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Amber give Jack the elevator eyes, instinctually sizing up the man wondering if he would be up to the task.

"Yeah, well now that will never happen," I said with a defensive smile. Maybe if things had been slightly different, he would have made a move to fuck Amber today. For a brief moment when she gave him that look, a small part of me wondered if she would have let him. Amber's gaze hardened quickly into a look of seething contempt as she squinted at such a ridiculous notion. I laughed inside for doubting her and our plan, even if for a split second.

"I gotcha. Heh. Understood." Jack acknowledged.

The server came back up right at the time.

"Any dessert for tonight?"

I look at Amber and Jack. "No, I think we will have some later. Just the check please."

The server nodded and left. Amber looked at me and Jack. "So...are we getting drinks tonight or what?"

I laughed and nodded my head.

"I got a taxi here. How did you guys get here? Jack asked.

"We took an Uber."

"Oh cool. Can we take an Uber together?"

Amber and I looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders.

After I paid for the dinner we headed out. In the Uber Amber sat in the middle pressed into me, her head leaning on my shoulder. Jack sat at the other end of the seat. His eyes stayed glued to Amber's legs. She had not realized it but her dress had ridden up, putting most of her creamy thighs on display.

I noticed that the Uber driver, who was a young looking man, surreptitiously adjusted his rearview mirror in order to have a better view of my wife. Just like the restaurant, I was again filled with pride seeing my wife being checked out like this.

"I love you babe." I whispered to her. Amber looked up and turned a little sideways towards me.

"I love you too." She beamed at me. I took her face in my hands and pressed my lips onto hers. I kissed her passionately and she responded in kind. Her tongue snaked out to meet my tongue. As we were kissing each other, Amber gasped and broked off the kiss.

She whispered nervously to me, "Jack is touching me." She was breathing hard. Jack had scooted next to her and his rough, calloused hand was on her smooth, creamy thighs.

"Let him." I said in a hoarse voice. I pulled her more towards me. Now she was sideways with her back facing.

"Honey no!...the Uber driver will see." She whined.

"Let him see...let him see how hot my wife is." I was eager to show her off.

She opened her mouth to protest but I cut off her protest by again locking my lips with hers. I kissed her lustily. Jack was emboldened now and he gratuitously felt her up. From the corner of my eyes I saw that he tugged up her dress, putting her shapely round ass on display. My wife was wearing a turquoise thong and now the Uber driver was ogling her bare ass.

"No Jack!...stop." Somehow my wife broke through the haze of her sexual arousal and reached back to grab Jack's hand. She pushed his hand away and straightened herself while pulling down the hem of her dress. Covering herself.

"You are so bad Bill...I cannot believe you let that happen." She was feeling quite embarrassed after being fondled in public while a complete stranger watched. She was also baffled how much her body responded to it.

"Sorry...I got carried away." I said playfully. "You are so fucking hot babe."

"Control yourself." She said to him in a mock stern voice.

I looked at Jack who gave me a smug smile which really irritated me.

*********************************************************

I had reserved a small booth at a secluded section of the club. Since it was Friday night, I knew it would be packed.

We were led to a C shaped booth. She slid in and I went after her. Jack slid into the C shaped both from the other end. Amber was now sitting between us but she stayed close to me just the way she had been in the Uber.

A waitress came by and took our order for drinks.

"I can still believe it that you let Jack grope me and pull my dress in the Uber!" She whispered in a surprised tone. "I wonder what that Uber driver thought of that."

"I bet he was stunned watching the fat, ugly fuck feel up the most gorgeous woman he has ever seen." I responded. "I bet he had a hard-on watching such a gorgeous woman being so easy."

"You are more perverted than Jack." She kissed me hard.

"Show some attention to Jack...drive me crazy with jealousy. That tub of lard is unable to take his eyes off you babe." I said with desire. I hated that man but I wanted to watch my loving, gorgeous wife in his arms.

"Are you sure about this?" She asked apprehensively. Trying to make sure that I still want it. I simply nodded.

Amber looked quite reluctant as she slid closer to Jack. My cock immediately hardened as I saw her lean into him and while he put his arm around her. Jack smirked at me as he nuzzled her neck. Then he said to me, "I am so glad you like passing your wife around." He wrapped his big arms around him and kissed her cheek and neck.

She squinted her eyes at me and reluctantly let Jack pull her even closer to him. I was glad we were in a dark corner of the club, with it packed. No one noticed my beautiful wife being pawed by this older man who should never have a chance with her. I saw Jack snake his hand down her and grabbed a handful of Amber's ass cheeks. She leaned forward more on him to accommodate his hand. He grabbed roughly which made Amber gasp audibly.

I was very turned on seeing Jack fondle my wife right in front of me. Watching my wife moving in such a way to make it easy for him to grab her ass. I think she knew how crazy it was driving me watching her act like this with him.

Jack leaned over into Amber's ear while glancing at me and started whispering. He was smiling as he said it and staring at me the whole time. Amber just listened and had her hands under the table. I would later find out he had put her hand on his cock and she was massaging it while he stroked her perfect ass.

They were whispering back and forth to each other for a while. They were so close together, my stomach tightened seeing it.

Wondering what he was saying was driving me crazy. After a few minutes, Amber suddenly turned up to Jack with a look of annoyance. Something he said pissed her off.

Jack laughed and removed his arm off her and sat back away from her. He looked at her and then me. Just waiting. Amber was flustered and then looked at me saying, "Honey let's go dance."

I was surprised because we haven't danced in a club like this since our first year dating. Nonetheless I get up, helping Amber out the booth.

We walked to the dance floor, and I turned back to look at Jack just grinning watching Amber's ass undulate in her dress as she walked with me.

As we get into the dance floor Amber drags me into a crowded area and turns around looking up at me giving me a kiss.

I kissed her back, before whispering, "You're acting naughty tonight..."

"I'm trying...for you. How am I doing?"

I push my hips into her letting her feel my cock.

"Guess that answers my question." she giggles.

"What were you guys whispering to each other?"

"Ugh. He's so arrogant sometimes."

"I'm not surprised. I thought he would be worse once he found out everything. To be honest he's playing into it to see our limits."

Amber nodded her head. "I agree. He told me he wants me to tell you in private, if he is to follow our rules we set. He has three conditions of his own."

"Really? And what were they?" I raise my eyebrow.

She took a deep breath.

"1st. Once a month, he wants to have a pool/hot tub day. This day you can watch and depending on the mood I would have to give him a blowjob. But I told him that this couldn't become a everytime thing because of our rules. So he said every other month he would want a pool blowjob. The other times he just wants to swim and fondle me."

My mouth was agape hearing her words. She just continued while we swayed to the music.

"2nd. Every single day he wants me to send him a sexy picture."

This wasn't a bad condition compared to the first I thought.

"3rd. On the last Sunday of every month, I have to go to his house and wake him up with a good morning blowjob. Before the blowjob, I would have to cook him breakfast in bed so he could eat while I pleasure him. After, we would shower together and let him fondle me. For this day, you wouldn't be allowed to watch or any videos be taken."

This was the condition that made Amber almost snap at Jack earlier.

Amber was beet red telling her husband the conditions Jack told her. The last one especially made her feel extremely embarrassed. As if waking him up with a blowjob and breakfast wasn't demeaning enough but showering with him? That was too intimate for her. Who knew what kind of things Jack would make her do or him try himself.

Jack had some balls. I will give him that, I thought in my head. I started thinking if we should accept or not.

"What do you think we should do? Would you really be okay doing it?" I asked. Amber didn't answer. She just shrugged her shoulders. Seeing her reaction, I realized she wasn't comfortable. If that was the case then I knew I should stop this.

Finally when I was about to say we shouldn't, she answered, "I'll do it...if you really want me to do it. I know how much it'll drive you crazy. I want to do it for you! I want to make you happy!" She looks right into my eyes and kisses me. It was evident even though she hated the idea, she was still going to do it just to make me happy.

"Amber...we don't have to do this. You went above and beyond for my fantasy. I don't..."

She cut me off, "Our fantasy! I like what it does to you, so it is our fantasy now. I know how much it turns you on thinking about it. I can literally feel it." She said playfully.

I smiled and kissed her again. "Alright. You got me." Finally I had to ask her." Does it turn you on though? Being with him?"

Amber got quiet for a moment but then nodded her head. "It's definitely not him, it's the thought of being naughty. Playing with a cock that's not my husband's...it's so wrong."

"One that's bigger too." I teased her.

Amber rolled her eyes, trying to hide her smirk.

"Come on, let's go find that asshole." She said, pulling me away.

We left the dance floor making our way back to our booth. Jack was just sitting there with a grin still. Amber slid in the booth and I followed her in. I noticed her dress rode up showing more of her legs. Amber glanced shyly at me and then looked towards Jack. Jack casually put his hand on my wife's thigh and she trembled involuntarily feeling his hand. She did not say anything to him and neither did I.

"So you had some conditions huh?" I ask in an even tone.

Jack just laughed and caressed her smooth creamy thigh. "Just thought since I'm doing something for you, I thought maybe I can get something too."

"So you weren't getting anything before?"

"I'm not saying that." Jack laughs looking at Amber. "Your wife is the hottest woman I've ever been with in my whole life. I'll follow all your rules to a T. If I can get some conditions out of it I'll even be more appreciative. I know what you guys like. I'll play into your guys fantasy but still treat you with sincerity and respect. When you guys are done with this adventure, I will also understand." He pushes her dress up further. The crotch of her panties are visible. Amber clenched her thighs together.

I wasn't sure if he was just saying to get on our good side or actually meant it. I just stare down Jack with a mean glare. It annoyed me how nonchalant he was about feeling up my wife and exposing her while casually negotiating his limits about messing around with my wife. I was very aroused.

Jack gave me a superior smile which really galled me. But somehow I knew that he actually meant his words. He just wanted to get as much as he could from Amber before we came to our senses. He knew how much she loved me. He also knew he had no chance with her besides through her husband and the same husband wanted another man to feel her up, mess around with her.

I glanced down at his gnarled hand on my wife's smooth thighs. His fingers were gently now tapping the crotch of her panties. His fingers were quite thick and I wished that he would just pull aside the crotch of her panties and ram his fingers inside my wife's pussy which I was sure was sopping wet by now.

"So what do you guys say?" He asked, cockily noticing my dazed look. I was staring at his fingers and my wife's crotch.

"We accept." I barely croaked out.

"Good...how about we celebrate it by you watching me finger bang your slut wife." He said insolently. He knew he had me now. "Open your wife's legs for me and pull aside the crotch of your wife's panties."

In a daze I grasped my wife's exposed thigh and pulled on it. Amber looked at me nervously. She resisted for a second and then let me do what I wanted. She separated her thighs, splaying them open for another man. I tugged aside the crotch of her panties. Exposing my wife's shaved pink slit to this distasteful man we both loathed.

Jack grinned at me seeing this.

Suddenly Amber put her hand over her exposed slit and said, "We will accept your conditions however...change the pictures to every other week and showering together every other month like the 1st condition." She said firmly like there was no negotiation.

"That's fine." He said gruffly and removed her hand from her pussy. He ran the tip of fingers between her wet, sticky, swollen labia. She whimpered softly and turned to look at me. Her face had the tell tale signs of arousal. Her eyes opened wide and she groaned as Jack roughly rammed his thick finger inside her pussy.

"Oh fuck!" She groaned and then she proceeded to put her hand behind my head, pulled down my face. She kissed me hard as Jack started sawing his finger in and out of her sopping wet pussy. He added one more of her gnarly finger and started finger fucking my wife.

"There you go slut...kiss your hubby while I finger fuck your slutty pussy." Jack growled. "Happy Bill?...this is what you wanted to see? Wanted to watch your wife spreading her legs for another man?" He taunted me as he finger banged my wife.

Jack then grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her away from me. He leaned in to kiss her. Amber put her hands on his chest, she was about to turn away but he was just too strong for her. He planted lips on her and kissed her forcefully. He forced his tongue into her mouth. Then she just accepted the kiss while I watched.

Jack was taking her in front of me for the first time while I watched so closely. He made the kiss so slow and sensual. He wrapped his one arm tighter around her body while his other arm moved between her spread open legs. Amber had her hands in his chest still but eventually moved them around his neck while her tits and perfect body smashed against his chest and belly.

It was quite a sight; my gorgeous, trim bodied, blonde, 29 year-old wife making out with this short, obese, ugly, fifty five year old man while he finger fucked her married pussy. I quickly looked around to see if anyone else was watching the spectacle. I felt very glad the club was very crowded and dimly lit. No one was watching his wife's submission.

They made out for what felt like forever but was more like ten minutes. Jack was just enjoying her embrace and making out with her. She tried to pull back a couple of times but he forcefully held her in place with his lips locked with hers. Finally he let her pull back. She was out of breath with her face flushed and she grabbed his wrist.

"Oh my god!!...oh shiiit...I am going to cum." She said breathlessly.

Jack chose the exact moment to pull his two fingers out of her pussy. My wife groaned in frustration. "Please don't stop!" Her hips jerked up as if trying to get his fingers back in her pussy. He gave me a self-satisfied smile. He did not want Amber to orgams yet.

"You are such an asshole Jack." She said angrily to him. Her legs were trembling.

"Too soon baby...I will let you come after you have been good to me." He nonchalantly. "Let's dance, give your hubby a show. After all that is why he brought you here." He pulled the crotch of her panties back in place, covering her sex.

Amber stared angrily at Jack. "Go baby...dance with him." I whispered in her ear. She looked at me with frustration. I could see that she was very turned on and upset with Jack for denying her the orgasm.

"It is okay, you can have your release later." Jack laughed, also noticing her frustration.

I was turned on that my wife was so horned up.

Jack slid out of the booth and Amber slid out behind him. Turning to look at me, she noticed the dazed look on my face. She gave me a naughty smile.

Amber put her hands on the table and leaned forward. She gave her back an amazing arch and pushed her perfect tits together. She was breathtaking. Sexy. When Amber walked in, and especially when she pulled this pose, every man in the room tried to get a peek.

The way her body arched. Her ass sticking right out. Her tits dangled underneath her. She kissed me lovingly. "Fine, I will dance with him and give you a show.."

"Bill I haven't danced in years, I am glad you are lending me your wife to dance" Jack remarked as he grabbed her ass and squeezed it gratuitously over her dress.

Amber gave me a smoldering look before walking away with Jack. I was staring at her ass as it bounced when she walked. Jack turned around and gave me an arrogant smile as he put his arm around my wife's waist.

Amber led Jack to the dance floor and was immediately swarmed around people. There were so many people she almost lost sight of Jack. He followed behind her, and grabbed her waist in the crowd.

They settled on a spot on the dance floor. Amber faced Jack and gave him an expectant look. He grinned and turned her around by her waist. Whispering in her ear, "Your husband will come look for us after a few songs. When he shows up, I'll give you a little spank so you know he's around. When you get the signal, start dancing with me nastier than you ever did with him. Pretend you don't know he's there. Once you see him act surprised but don't stop. He will come to us and you will see him more turned on than you ever have."

Amber turned her head and said, "You act like you've done this before. How would you even know?"

"I never did this before, but I heard about people like your husband. He wants to protect you but he also wants to see you submit to someone else. He doesn't even know what would turn him on yet. Why don't you do it and see what happens?"

Amber didn't answer. She turned her head and started to sway to the beat to the first song. She thought she should wait to see if her husband shows up and maybe give him a little show.

Jack grabbed her hips and pulled her ass on him. Through the thin material of her dress, she could feel him.

He wasn't even fully hard and it already felt huge. Amber wanted to tease Jack for not letting her cum. She wiggled her ass on him. Slowly moving up and down. Amber arched her back giving her such a sexy look with her tits pressed together and her hands against her chest.

She was looking back at Jack. He was just staring down at her ass moving on him. Feeling the supple and jiggly cheeks get constantly pushed against him. Jack pushed against her until Amber could feel his big cock in between her ass cheeks. This reminded her of the time she rubbed Jack's cock between her ass. The only thing protecting her was a thin bikini at the time. The feeling of his big cock pushing against her pussy gave her body shivers.