Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 05

Story Info
Amber and her husband have a week of revelations.
31.9k words
4.75
165.3k
283
142

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TUESDAY

It was a cold, quiet Chicago morning. The silence was broken with the bitter wind whistling through the trees and the crunching sounds of a man walking up his driveway. A man in his 50s was walking inside his house trying as quickly as possible to get out of the terrible weather conditions. Right before he opened his door, he looked over to his neighbors house. A sly grin came across his face as the memories from a few days ago warmed him. Jack finally got into his house, even growing up in Boston he absolutely hated the cold. Even as the years went by, that had never changed. As a retired man, he tried to leave the house as little as possible during the winter. He grumbled to himself over needing to see his doctor, but not for anything routine. We all knew he had let himself go and he didn't care to adjust his lifestyle. I knew it, Amber knew it, Jack knew it, and the doctor knew it. But no, there was another reason he needed to make the journey in the snow to his doctor's clinic.

On that fateful night at the super bowl, Jack went to his neighbors house prepared. Not only did he have sleeping pills crushed up for Bill, he also had a couple viagra on him just in case. He wasn't sure what the night would hold, but little did he know the viagra he borrowed from an old buddy would prove so potent. Jack was unlike most men and could definitely last longer than average, but with a woman like Amber, he wanted to last as long as possible. He wanted to do more than he ever had in his long years. So in the middle of the night he took a viagra, he was just as drunk on lust as Amber. After a little bit, he took another one.

Hearing my wife's hypnotic moans of lust and feeling her tight, athletic, supple body on his, feeling her tight pussy grip his cock, and hearing her beg for more, he found himself wanting more and more. He never wanted the night to end. Jack had been with plenty of women throughout his long life, but none held a candle to Amber. It wasn't just her sexiness that made her stand apart. She was a pleaser. She wanted to please her husband so much that she did things with him she's never done or said.

What a turn of events that Jack found himself living next to a woman who was as hot as she was good at sex. The fact that she enjoyed it and gave him the best fuck he'd ever had after months of no strings attached hookups and blowjobs was not lost on him. It was as if he had won the lottery several times. He wasn't going to waste the opportunity. Everytime Jack thought about it, his cock couldn't help but throb.

Unfortunately, his decision to pop so many dick pills during the night was not without consequence. He was dizzy that morning after he got home. When he woke up, his body ached to a concerning amount. His dizziness came and went, but it wasn't fully going away, and from the doctor's assessment, it was due to low blood pressure. His back also hurt, but that might be from how much he pushed himself. Jack was vague to his doctor about what happened but the doctor strictly warned him never to do something so foolish. A man taking viagra that didn't need to was very dangerous especially at higher doses. Regardless, Jack thought the risk he took was worth it. Amber was by far the best fuck he ever had and although he knew she might not love him, it was definitely the best sex she ever had. He couldn't stop remembering how she enabled herself to experience one earth shattering orgasm after another.

Jack sat down on his couch exhausted from his long morning, also his low blood pressure wasn't helping. The doctor said he would be fine after a few more days. As he sat there thinking how he would actually hook up with his sexy neighbor again, an evil grin came up on his face. In his confidence, he wasn't thinking about IF, he was thinking about HOW. He had a secret weapon that assured he would. He picked up his phone and fumbled through it with his thick fingers stabbing at his screen. Soon the video started playing and loud moans filled his house playing through his phone...

***************************************************

After the events of the weekend, Amber and I tried to get back to some normalcy. We went back to work, but both of us could barely concentrate. I still had so many questions I wanted to ask my wife, but I knew that I couldn't rush it. The best things in life took time. Maybe she knew that the anticipation made the fantasy hotter for me. Personally, I wanted to make sure my wife didn't feel uncomfortable with the way I dogged her with questions. She had already done so much for my fantasy.

Amber was embarrassed that she let herself go. She kept telling herself that she was just acting in-character, that it was just so I would be turned on from her acting bad. But deep down, she knew sometime throughout the night she lost herself in that character. As much as she hated Jack, she knew it was the best sex of her life, but how could she admit that to herself? A man who was almost twice her age, who she didn't find attractive, gave her one mind blowing orgasm after another. It was the whole taboo nature of what she was doing that made this whole thing come together.

Even on Tuesday, her body still felt like it was levitating from Sunday. She had to cut Monday's workout a little short, opting instead to hang out in the sauna with Stacey. Her body needed to detox. Stacey knew something was up, but Amber was vague on the details. She just told her that she discovered a new fantasy of mine that opened their sex life. If she was anyone she could trust outside of me, it would be Stacey.

Amber just wanted to finish work early Tuesday to go home and relax, possibly hang out in our hot tub and decompress. But it wasn't just her body. Her mind was constantly running. She knew that I would have more questions and she prepared herself to answer them. She didn't want to lie. Our whole relationship was built on trust, but she was nervous. Maybe it was because the answers she would have to give would ultimately lead her to remembering all the wild things she did with Jack that night. She was out the door the second her shift was over.

I also left work early that day. Not as early as my wife, but I also had too much on my mind. When I got home I saw Amber's car in the driveway, but didn't find her right away as I walked through the house. My heart started accelerating, was she at Jack's? My cock swelled immediately.

I found her in the backyard in the hot tub. Her serene demeanor calmed my nerves. She had her headphones in with her eyes closed, just basking in the warm water and breathing the cold evening air. I admired her beauty from afar. Her hair was in a ponytail and she was wearing a red two-piece that looked like fire on her smooth body.

I ran upstairs and got out of my work clothes. Threw on some shorts and grabbed a towel. Right before heading out, I made two pretty strong drinks for the both of us. I knew we both sure as hell needed it.

I stepped out on our back porch and the cold wind immediately hit my body. So I quickly made my way to the hot tub. Amber still had her eyes closed, listening to music with her headphones on and was oblivious to my presence. I smiled and set the drinks down at the table near the hot tub. Sitting at the edge of the hot tub, I finally splashed some water at her.

"Ahh!" Amber's eyes shot wide open, "Bill! Don't do that! You scared the crap out of me."

"I'm sorry, you just looked so peaceful. I didn't want to bother you..at first." teasing her while I smiled, looking at her ocean blue eyes down to her perfect body that had the most luscious curves you could think of.

"Well? Are you just going to keep staring? I've been thinking about you all day. Come join me, it's nice and warm in here." Amber said with a loving voice while pulling my arm in the hot tub with her.

I climbed in with her and she nestled her head on my chest. We just sat there in bliss and enjoyed each other's presence. I loved being in the hot tub when it was cold outside. It was a perfect balance. I stroked her slick back while her hand rubbed on my chest and abs. That continued for a while until I broke the ice.

"What are you thinking?" I finally asked.

She looked up at me and gave me a naughty smile. "Thinking about how different you and Jack's bodies are."

My cock immediately twitched after hearing her words. I pinched her sides, "Oh really, huh?"

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding!" She giggles trying to escape my grasp.

I kept pinching her, making her giggle and rub all over me as she tried to get away. "Oh really? I don't think you are! Especially after all the things you told Jack..."

"Wait, wait! What things?"

"Don't act like you don't know." I smiled while looking away.

That finally made her stop wriggling around and she sat on top of me in the water. She sat on my lap looking down at me.

With a trembling voice she asked, "Are you mad at me? What things did you mean..."

Immediately I realized my mistake. I definitely didn't want her to think I was mad at her. I just wanted to know more about that night and what she was thinking. I pushed up and started rubbing my now hard cock against her bathing suit.

"All those things you said about Jack fucking you whenever he wants, how he owns your pussy, and how he fucks better than me?" I said with a deep, lustful voice.

Amber got red and her eyes became hazy hearing her words told back to her. Her mind raced remembering all the naughty things she told our big cock neighbor. She took a deep breath before answering.

"Don't get me wrong, sex with Jack felt amazing, but I wonder how much of that is from the acting effect," Amber replied analytically.

"What's 'the acting effect'?"

"I don't know, I just kind of made up that term. Basically, I wanted Jack to cum. I knew that saying those things would turn him on and make him cum faster. It would also make his cock harder, which felt great," she giggled, "but I didn't necessarily always mean what I said. I just wanted to push his buttons. Get a rise from him. Play with him a little, you know?"

She continued, "And when saying those things and acting like a slut, it made me feel more like one. Just acting like it was true helped the sex feel better for me. It helped me cum more, and harder."

"That's what I've been thinking lately, anyway. I don't think there's really anything all that special about Jack, but the sex does feel so good. Being bad for you feels even better," Amber said with a wink and smile.

"Nothing special about him? Besides him having a huge cock, the guy can stay hard forever and cum like a thousand times in a row!"

Amber saw how much our discussion was getting to me and wanted to tease me back.

"Oh, that? Yeah, I guess that's true," she giggled again.

"He can also hit sooo many different spots," she said, rolling her eyes back and smiling just thinking about the pleasure.

"Except for one."

"Oh?" I asked.

"This one," she said, pointing to her heart, "I'll never love another man the way I love you, honey. No matter how big his dick is."

"Wow that was cheesy," I said as I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Don't laugh!" Amber chuckled as she smacked my arm, "It's true!"

"I know honey. I love you. I'm so grateful that you're my wife and we can explore this stuff together."

"I love you too, Bill." She said while giving me a deep kiss.

After breaking off our kiss, "Honestly, I have something to tell you to."

"What's that?" Amber asked curiously.

"All that stuff you said about Jack owning your pussy and how I can't fuck as good as him..." I said as Amber watched me intently, "...I think it got a rise out of me. Like I want to prove him wrong. Reclaim you, you know?"

"Is that where all the passionate sex we've had recently came from?" she asked, smiling.

"Well not all of it. A good deal. I keep thinking about the things you said and the ways you submitted to him. It makes me go crazy when you let him do things with you that I've never done. I've never heard you make those noises with me. It drives me crazy knowing that asshole fucked you so well." I admitted.

"I guess maybe I like the feeling of losing control. I like the feeling of, I don't know, letting the stress of the world go, watching you so pleased, it is all so erotic. Seeing your intense pleasure makes the fantasy for me. If you can enjoy having sex with a man like that, then you're experiencing true, pure, physical pleasure. There's no emotional or romantic connection, it's about physical sex. Thinking about it turns me on so much." I tried to hold back my body from trembling thinking about it. I don't know how successful I was.

"I love you Bill. I always will. I promised to always tell you the truth, sex with Jack was definitely...different. But that's the thing. Yes, he made me feel good, but he doesn't have the connection we have. Our sex life has always been great, and maybe we should have been a little more adventurous. I'm discovering this whole new side of me. Not because of Jack, but because of you. Knowing you are right there next to me makes me feel so safe, which in turn lets me get out my sexual emotions." She said while caressing my face.

"Did you really enjoy watching me with him?" Whispering in my ear.

I nodded slowly, like I was admitting I had done something wrong.

"Bill, we don't need Jack. We can have what we want without him."

"That's true..." I said, hearing her resolve to end our adventures with Jack slowly crystallize. It was her decision, and I would stand by her. I wanted to make it clear that she was in the driver's seat here.. as much as i wanted it to continue.

"...It was an interesting experience, for sure. Even though this all started out as just a fantasy of mine, you surprised me every step of the way. You are amazing. Thank you for making this crazy fantasy come true." I said while kissing her neck.

Amber smiled sweetly as her deep blue eyes glowed.

She fished my cock out of my shorts. Leaning up a little, she pulled her bathing suit to the side and sank down on me.

If Jack was outside, he would hear splashing noises and Amber repeating over and over.

"I love you, Bill! Oh my god, I love you..."

***************************************************

WEDNESDAY

It was a normal afternoon in our home. Amber was in the kitchen preparing her lunch for a night shift at the hospital. She looked great, wearing a sports bra and gray yoga pants that showed off her phenomenal ass. Immediately after she packed her lunch away, she heard a knock at the door. When she opened it, her jaw dropped.

It was Jack.

"Been a while." He sneered.

Within milliseconds, Amber's legs were shaking with anticipation. Her heart started pounding. Her pupils went wide. Blood rushed to her clit and pussy lips as the memories came back.

"Wh-What are you doing here?" Amber asked with quick shallow breaths. Her chest heaved up and down, making her tits look even more intoxicating. Something Jack noticed right away.

"What do you think? I see your hubby isn't home. Aren't you going to invite me in?" Jack asked with a cocky grin.

"I don't know if that's a good idea..." Amber said almost as if she was out of breath.

Her eyes darted from his face to the obvious bulge coming out from his shorts. Jack ignored her and took a step towards her. Pushing her against the open door for the whole neighborhood to see. Amber immediately felt his thick cock against her smooth body. She wanted to lash out on him and tell him to get away, but no words came out. She bit her lip and stared defiantly at his eyes. Jack couldn't take it anymore and gave her a deep kiss.

Amber wasn't prepared for this. Jack's kiss took her off guard and soon she fell into his embrace. Her mind kept saying how wrong this was, but her body had a different reaction. She took his face in her hands and kissed him deeply back.

"This is so wrong," she whispered between kisses while their tongues battled.

Any neighbor who was looking out their window or walking along the street would have been able to see Amber making out with Jack as her mouth attacked him. His thick, leathery hands wandered all over her tight body. He could feel Amber slightly trembling as she ran her hands through his unkempt hair. He could taste her hot breath in his mouth. Amber took his tongue into her mouth and milked it with her lips. He took her hand and led her into her home, slamming the door behind him.

"Bill is going to be home soon," she said, trying to dampen whatever he had planned. She was quickly losing control. Only the threat of me discovering them was going to stop them.

He ignored her and just held her hand, taking her up the stairs.

"Is he at work?" asked Jack looking back at this bombshell of a wife.

She nodded shyly. "Yes..."

Jack laughed, "Guess that means we should be quick then huh?"

Amber couldn't believe what she was doing. She kept saying to herself that she had to stop this. As soon as they got to the landing, Jack turned around, already trying to strip off Amber's clothes, and worked to get his off as well. They continued to kiss once again as Jack moved forwards towards the bedroom and Amber walked backwards. Jack led her hands at his waistband to help work his shirt and pants off. By the time they reached the bedroom, Jack was only in his boxers, and Amber only had her yoga pants on.

Jack spun himself around and worked his way backwards to the bed while pulling Amber with him. Jack's thumbs hooked under his waistband and pulled his boxers down, freeing his hard cock. Amber let out a moan and knew there was no turning back.

"Turn around." Jack ordered.

She didn't hesitate. She pushed Jack down on the bed and turned around so Jack could see her ass. She backed her ass up and rubbed her booty against Jack's naked cock as he held her hips. Jack's hands moved up her tight, warm torso to her tits, massaging their soft fullness in his hands.

Amber let out a whimper as she gave Jack a little dance on his dick, feeling the heat of his hard cock through her pants. She felt his hands on her body as they roamed freely, paying special attention to her tits. Jack kneaded her nipples with their piercings and massaged her breasts. He could feel her strong heart beat as her arousal grew. Each twist of her nipples and each rhythmic, firm grasp at her tits gave her a small tingle of pleasure. She felt a sense of relief that Jack was fighting gravity for her full, perky breasts as he played with her body.

After a quick dance, Amber hooked her waistband with her fingers. Peeling off her yoga pants and panties all at once, she bent over in front of Jack. She was presenting just for him. As she pulled her panties down, a strand of her juices shimmered in the bedroom light.

"Oh my god. I can't believe you already got me so wet Jack," Amber said seductively to Jack and somewhat to herself. Her mind was completely lost now. All she wanted was now the pleasure that fat asshole with his big cock would give her.

Her blonde hair was brushed to one side of her head so she could get a clear look at Jack. Her long neck line gave way to her beautiful facial features in the bright afternoon light coming through the sheer bedroom curtains. She locked eyes with him and her excitement grew as she stared into his beady, hungry eyes. She felt his hands sinking into the backs of her thighs. Tingles raced across her skin and she felt her pulse jump. She felt as though she was getting high off his touch. She spread herself for him. Jack relished the view of her wet, pink pussy and her perfect little asshole.

"A show with a view. I'm the only man who even gets to see you like this." Jack reflected with gratitude out loud.

"That's right, baby. Only for you," my wife smiled with lust in her eyes.

123456...9