Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God damn! That's right slut. Taking my cock like a pro now. Fuck, if you weren't forcing me to wear a condom, I probaly would've came by now. Regret your stupid little rule yet?"

Jack glanced at the camera, "Better yet, I'll make your hubby wear a condom. I'll be the only one with the privilege to fuck you raw!"

"Jack! No..oh my god..that would..be so wrong." Amber moaned out between the hard thrusts he was giving her.

"What do you think, huh? You miss feeling your neighbor's raw cock inside your tight pussy? Skin to skin?"

"Uhhh!" Amber moaned at the thought. As good as it felt now, it did feel amazing to her last week when they fucked raw. But she wasn't about to take any chances. Not now.

POP POP POP POP POP POP POP Jack and Amber's bodies contacted again and again as Jack kept his fast pace steady. Amber shoved back into him, meeting his thrusts. Amber's beautiful ass glowed red to reflect the intensity of the fucking Jack was giving her. A few dozen hours ago, Amber was vowing to herself that she would never see Jack again. Now he was inside her. His sheathed cock stretched the walls of the condom just as they did her vaginal canal.

With the condom on, Jack was flying a little more blindly when inside of her pussy. He remembered some of her spots, but he could only guess where they were. But Amber knew. She made small corrections to her hips and placement of Jack's cock inside of her. With his big cock, it was like shooting a soda can with a shotgun from 2 feet away, but she did value precision nonetheless. She brought her pussy down and back on Jack's dick and honed in on one of her sweet spots.

"Ohhh! Fuck!" She gasped. She could feel the pressure grow inside her. With each thrust, the electricity inside her body grew. All she needed to do was let her body do what it wanted to do. And she did. She brought her hand up to her pussy and with the pad of her middle finger, rubbed her clit.

"Uhhh!!" the sounds of my wife approaching dangerously close to orgasm soaked into the couch. The memory foam of the couch muffled her sounds. Jack heard enough though. He kept pounding away at Amber. Her finger wagged against her clit in tight little circles that grew more chaotic as she felt that warm feeling inside her overflow.

"UH! I'm cumming!" She clenched and squeezed Jack's cock with her pussy.

Amber's face was being pushed down onto the seat cushion while Jack had one hand on his hip and the other on the top of her ass. He marveled at her smooth body slamming against him while he matched her rhythm. Although he loved the position he wanted her to look at him as he thrust his big cock inside of her.

Jack slid his hand down her back that was glistening with sweat now. Then reached up to her hair wrapping it around his hand before yanking her face off the couch. Amber's neck now strained looking up while Jack had her in his grip. With one hand holding her hair, he grabbed her chin with his other hand turning her face sideways towards the camera to look at him. They looked at each other, locking their eyes and Jack made sure to give her even harder thrust.

Amber was now struggling to stay upright with the hard fucking he was giving her. Jack gave her a smirk.

"I'm going to make sure to give you a fucking you'll never forget." Squinting his eyes at her.

Amber felt like she was being challenged. Like he wanted to break her. The problem was I loved when I saw her lose control and Amber knew that now. Jack's fingers were right below her mouth and her eyes flashed with a naughty idea.

Amber's hands were resting on the couch, with her back arched, ass in the air, and face turned sideways watching Jack and his body slam into her. She reached with both hands and held onto Jack's arm that was wrapped around her neck and chin.

Without breaking eye contact, she whispered "Then make sure I don't forget baby," then wrapped her lips around his thumb that was right under her lips.

Jack felt immediate ecstasy seeing her actions. Her soft lips wrapped around his finger, her tongue sliding around it. He felt her hot mouth on his finger as he continued to thrust in and out of her equally hot pussy. He watched her eyes and they never broke eye contact.

"Oh, fuck." Jack groaned out loud, "You're going to be my personal slut before I'm done with you."

Amber's lips slowly slid off his finger with a popping sound.

"What makes you think I'm not?" She put his finger right back into her mouth, smiling with her eyes at him as she sucked his finger.

Jack almost lost it right then and there. He made sure to slide his cock almost all the way out now, giving Amber a long and forceful thrust. The sounds she made immediately let Jack know she was loving it.

Jack was nearing his limit now. Though he could feel less of her from inside the condom, the mental stimulation of seeing his hot, late-20s goddess of a neighbor bouncing on his cock was scratching the itch he needed. He reveled in the sights of her beautiful body back up into him. Her ass bounced against his hips, and the toned muscles of her back absorbed the recoil of their thrusting. He would never tire of looking down on the dimples that bordered her thin waist and wide hips, or hearing her seductive moans of pleasure. It made him feel warm inside to watch Amber back herself onto his cock repeatedly making it disappear and reappear into her hot canal. His satisfaction grew as he looked down to see my wife's virgin asshole, knowing that he was the only one treated to this particular view.

He couldn't believe his dumb luck. 24 hours ago, she had slapped him across the face with fire in her eyes. Now, he was slapping her ass as she moaned in ecstasy. He fucking loved that she had come to him with the deal of a lifetime. Even if he just fucked her this once time, he would always remember the day his hot neighbor came over to offer herself to him. He loved that she snuck over to his home to shoot a porn with him. He loved the power he felt as he made her cum with his big cock. Nothing else mattered to him in that moment except fucking Amber. Feeling her tight pussy squeeze him through the rubber when she came was the physical sensation he needed to take him all the way.

Jack fully slid out of Amber, while pulling her to her knees in front of the couch. He stood before her and ripped the condom off his cock with a loud snap, before furiously stroking his dick in her face.

"I wanna cum all over that pretty face."

Amber, who just finished orgasming, didn't resist. She took his raw cock into her mouth, trying to make him cum. She was unfazed by Jack stroking his shaft chaotically. She camped at the head of his cock, all the way at the tip, and sucked him while he stroked from the base of his cock to the middle of his shaft.

"Yes, fuck yes. Suck it just like that. God, you're such a hot little wife."

Amber could feel Jack's right hand running through her hair as his left stroked himself. It excited her to know that I was going to eventually see this performance. As she took Jack's bulbous mushroom cockhead into her mouth, she felt my frustration that I suffered from not being able to see her and Jack. She felt that frustration channel through her body. It started in her guts, then moved up into her tongue. She took it out on Jack's cock, licking him and sucking him hard. She felt grateful for being able to help me release that frustration one day soon, and to her, that release tasted like Jack's precum. It felt like cumming on his dick. It tasted like his hot jizz spurting into her mouth. It sounded like her moaning Jack's name. The more genuine she was in her own pleasure and the more she could please Jack, she felt the more I would be pleased. As she lashed our neighbor's cock with her tongue and sucked the soul out of his body, she felt oddly righteous. She felt herself let go a little more of what reservations she had left. It was cathartic.

Jack could feel her smooth hair through his fingers as he held her head in place. He looked into her blue eyes as she stared up into his face. He couldn't get over watching my beautiful wife suck his cock. He felt her eagerness to accept his cum as she worked her tongue on his frenulum, the ridge of his cock head, and the opening of his urethra. He was nearly overwhelmed with the electric torture of having his sensitive cockhead battered by her slick, warm tongue.

Amber stared at the man who had come to personify our taboo fantasy. She felt her knees sink into the carpet and felt the reality that it was Jack's carpet. It was Jack's house. It was his cock head that she eagerly swirled with her tongue. It was his beady eyes she stared into as she did it. She savored the feeling of his hot flesh giving way to the strong licks of her tongue. She tasted his salty skin. She felt so bad. It turned her on.

"Fuckk!! Fuck YES!" Jack moaned.

"Here comes slut! Open wide!" He yelled.

"Ahhh," Amber opened her mouth and rested her tongue under his cock, while closing her eyes.

"OHHHH! Shhhit!" he hissed.

His cum splattered on his neighbor. The first rope went into her mouth, followed by another. Amber was initially surprised by the force of the blasts and flinched before adjusting her expectations. Jack's cum splashed across her cheek, eyes, some even in her hair. More cum started to squeeze out of Jack's cock. She leaned forward trying to get it all, but some slid down her chin falling between her breasts and onto the carpet. Jack tried to control his aim to no avail. As Amber moved to try to anticipate his cum streams, his cock moved away from her face and pointed down at her chest. One blast of his cum landed on her tits. Another across her neck. Jack was shooting and stroking as wildly as he could. On an impulse, he wanted to see her covered in his cum.

Jack could feel his orgasm complete and panted as he looked down at the woman he still held steady in his hand. She had her eyes closed with a pool of cum in one eye. She held her mouth open for a second before closing it and swallowing. She looked exactly how Jack wanted her to look: marked by him. Jack staggered toward her for a second, off balance as his legs were shaky. He stepped into a glob of his warm cum.

"God dammit you slut! Look at this mess you made!!" Jack shouted as if he wasn't the one aiming his dick. Amber, wiping cum from her shut eyes, just laughed at the ridiculous notion that it was her fault for him cumming everywhere.

"Let's go, you are getting cleaned up first."

Without giving her time to answer, he swept her off her feet by picking her up. He made a heading straight to the stairs.

"Hey! What are you doing??" She asked incredulously, while holding onto him by the neck her head resting on his burly chest. She felt the cum on her warmed face and body grow cold as the air moved past her.

Jack didn't answer and trudged up the stairs, straining slightly as he did. Other than fucking, this was the most exercise he'd had in a long while. Amber's white stockings that covered her long legs stuck like two bunny ears on Jack's side. Amber and Jack disappeared into his bedroom, and soon the sound of a shower rang through the house, followed by a loud moan echoing off all the walls. On the living room floor were Amber's crumpled clothes, wet panties, Jack's shorts, and an opened box of condoms. Amber's phone stood leaning against a lamp while it continued recording an empty room...

1...456789