Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My breathing started to get heavier hearing her taboo words. This made Amber giggle even harder, but never stopped her harsh words.

"Is that okay honey? Even though I love you more than anything, I let a man we can't stand do things to me that I don't let you do? Oh my god, I feel like such a bad wife for even saying it. You still love me right? Please say it baby. I need to hear it."

"Amber, oh my god. Fuck. I love you! I love you so damn much!" I couldn't take it anymore and was cumming deep inside her after a few more strokes.

"YES! Honey!!! Fuckkk, cum for me. Cum inside your little hot wife! Deep inside meee! Oh god!!!"

Amber lost it and started cumming at the same time as me. Her pussy gripped and milked my cock for all it was worth. I felt her juices all over my cock and dripped down to our kitchen tile. This was one of our hottest fucks ever.

We just stood there for a minute, catching our breath. She just stroked my toned back and had her head against my firm chest. We didn't say anything for a while.

Finally I broke the ice, "We made quite a mess, didn't we." As I glanced down between our bodies. Our juices formed a little puddle on the tile beneath us.

Amber giggled and had an embarrassed look on her face.

"Why don't you clean up and I'll go pick up some takeout for dinner tonight."

That got a big smile on her face. "You always know what to say. That sounds amazing." She gave me a kiss on the cheek. She threw a hand towel on the floor before marching upstairs to clean herself up.

At that moment, as I watched her smooth, fit body walk away. I realized I was one lucky man.

***************************************************

THURSDAY

I woke up earlier than usual the next day. I looked next to me and saw Amber sleeping in my embrace. So many things running through my mind. Everything that's happened the last few days made my heartbeat race every time I thought about it. The super bowl night changed so many things in our life. Just the other day when me and Amber had sex in our hot tub, made me realize, that was the first and only time we had sex outside. Even though it wasn't in a public space, just doing it out in the open where Jack or any stranger could've caught us made the sex that much more exciting.

Another example was yesterday, the roleplay we did in the kitchen was one of the most exciting things we have ever done. The way Amber teased me, was so naughty and unlike her normal self. It was then I realized how much this fantasy had opened a sexual side to Amber.

There was still so much I wanted to know about that super bowl night. It baffles me how I was upset that I didn't get to see more of Amber and Jack together and not how Jack took advantage of us and put something in my drink.

Although I didn't have proof, I was 90 percent sure he slipped me some sort of sleeping drug. I understand why he did it but also didn't. Maybe he just wanted to be selfish and have Amber focus on just him and his big cock rather than myself.

It wasn't long before Amber woke up. Her blue eyes slowly cracked open. The first thing she saw was me staring at the ceiling. She could tell right away that I was in deep thought. She stared silently at me for a moment.

"Good morning honey." Amber said quietly as if I was still asleep.

My eyes flashed down at her. We silently stared into each other's eyes for a moment. I looked at her like a kid who just got caught doing something he wasn't supposed to.

Good morning, beautiful." I gave her a wry smile.

"What were you thinking about?" Amber still asked in a quiet voice.

"The truth?" I said with a nervous laugh.

Amber nodded her head while still looking into my eyes with all the love in the world.

"I can't stop thinking about what you and Jack did that night," I said with a nervous voice.

I gulped while continuing, "I keep imagining all the ways he took you. The things he made you say and do. I feel like I'm going crazy. I'm not mad that you guys had sex. I'm mad that I couldn't have seen more of it."

" Oh Bill.." Amber tried to say something, but I quickly cut her off.

"I'm already grateful for everything you've done. I feel selfish for even asking for more. That's why I'm okay if the fantasy is over. We don't need him to have amazing sex. I'm already happy being with you. A part of me is just wondering about that night. That's all."

"Okay how about this: After work tonight, I'll fill you in on everything that happened that night. I won't hold anything back. I know how much this all turns you on, and I want to please you." Amber said with a red face. Her full breasts heaving quickly as it rubbed against my body.

"So you'll tease me again like yesterday?" I smiled.

Amber agreed despite her embarrassment.

After giving her a long kiss. I got up and took a deep breath knowing today was going to be one of the longest days in a while.

***************************************************

Work couldn't have gone slower throughout the day. I was constantly checking the time, but that just made matters worse. Even the damn blank Excel boxes, dry spreadsheets, and supply chain reports made me think of my wife moaning.

Luckily for Amber she had a busy day at the hospital which kept her occupied most of the day. From time to time she did check the clock, which would always give her a nervous smile knowing that time was drawing near.

A few hours later, Amber and I were sitting in the living room. We ate a light dinner and have been talking ever since. It's been over an hour and Amber has already more or less told me everything that happened while I was asleep.

How Jack fucked her in every immaginable position. How she woke up with him between her legs,eating her out. How he laid his cock on her face before the lust took over her once again. How she told him to lay down so she could fuck him. How they fucked in the shower, and cleaned each other off.

It was so erotic. I felt like I was going to burst for a while hearing all her naughty words and taboo acts.

"I've told you so much about what happened that night. Now tell me this, you mentioned you woke up. Then you saw me and him in the kitchen...but what did you do after?" Amber asked.

"Well, I really didn't know what to do, so I just went back to sleep in the guest room. Thinking about what I saw got me so worked up that I had to jack off a bunch of times after I woke up later."

"I tried to eat, but my head was so full of thoughts that I went for a run to clear my head."

"When I got back, I ate and showered, and I saw that you had moved the shower around. I kept fantasizing about the ways you and he fucked in the shower. I had to jack off a few more times after that."

"Oh my God, Bill," Amber said as she smiled and rolled her eyes, "you are so hopeless."

"So where do we go from here?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, at first we said no sex. Now that's a thing of the past. Where do you see this ending for us? Let's say we keep going down this path. What's next?" I asked nervously. I knew I wanted to continue this crazy adventure we were on, but would it ruin us? Was it the smart thing to do? But I was not prepared for what Amber had to say next.

"Would you be ok with it if Jack fucks my ass?"

"What if he starts coming over whenever he wants and I fuck his brains out every time?"

"Would you want me to start going over to his house? Maybe if you listen closely you can hear me screaming his name and calling him daddy as he makes me cum?"

"Do you want to look outside the sliding door to our back yard and see us fucking by the pool?"

"How would you feel if one day you come home and hear us fucking?"

"How close do you want to be while you watch his big cock fuck my tight, wet pussy?"

She asked all those questions in a rapid fire manner. I didn't even have time to think before the next question came out her lips.

"When are we ever going to move past this? Start a family? Have kids?"

"Are you worried that people will find out? What if someone sees me with Jack?"

Amber was getting a little heated. She had thought about this. I didn't want to make her feel captive to my fantasy. Her last questions really left me tongue tied. I didn't even know how to answer, but they were all serious questions that I needed to think about.

"Ok, ok. I get the point you're making. There's so much we have to think about. We've done so much already, maybe we should take a step back and think about everything." I sat there seriously contemplating our future and how we should proceed.

"Honey, look at me," Amber said with a gentle face, turning my face with her soft hands to look into her eyes, "The reason I'm saying all these things is because I don't want this fantasy to take control of our lives. Just because I stop hooking up with Jack, doesn't mean we have to stop this fantasy completely. We can still roleplay and have loads of kinky stuff to talk about. What do you think?"

"You've always been the more clear headed one," I said, giving her a light smile, before leaning in and giving her a deep kiss.

Amber stood off the couch and grabbed my hand, "Come on let's go to bed, I wanna try some things tonight."

With a naughty smile she led me up to our room.

As soon as we got in the room, Amber pushed me down on the bed and got on top of me.

Within moments we were taking our clothes off while laughing, kissing each other's bodies.

I felt the weight of Amber's body on my hips. I could feel her heat from her legs as she straddled me. I looked up at my beautiful wife and her deep blue eyes with her long golden hair. Her eyelids were heavy with lust. Just behind them were her dilated pupils. My breaths were shorter and more rapid as I anticipated what we were about to do. She could feel my pulse through the backs of her warm thighs. She could tell I was excited just from my face, but she had one other big clue.

Amber reached her warm hand behind her ass and placed it underneath my hard cock. She pinned it against her ass and gave it a long stroke, all the way up to the head. She felt the heat of my cock against the skin of her supple, smooth ass. Her brilliant white teeth flashed in a smile as they softly pinched her full bottom lip.

Amber's body twisted away from me, as she looked behind her. Her hair fell over her right shoulder as she gripped the base of my hard cock with her left hand. She squeezed it firmly, tightly so that it would be held in place. It was unnecessary with how turned on I was, but her grip ensured every drop of blood in my turgid member was straining against the walls with as much pressure as possible. I could not be any harder. She could feel it.

Amber was teasing me in a way I had never seen her do. She brought her fit, curvy body down onto my cock and grinded the walls of her wet, juicy pussy against my cock head. I could feel her warm wetness on my cock. We were in position: my slightly upward turned cockhead was in the perfect position to rub a spot she wanted to focus on. Her moaning grew more intense as she grew closer to orgasm.

"Right there! Right there!" she gasped. "Oh my fucking God!"

I reached up with my hands to fondle her tits. I held them in my big hands and rolled her pierced nipples between my fingers. They were so tempting, I had to have them. I sat partially upright, posting one arm on the bed and brought my mouth to her right nipple. My wife's hair fell over my face and I breathed in its aroma of blossoms and coconut. My free hand traveled to her thin waist and moved down to her wide hips. Amber felt my hot mouth suckling on her hardened nipple. Small shocks of electricity traveled up her spine as she felt my tongue occasionally flick her light brown nipple. The way I suckled her nipple perfectly complimented the way her tight pussy was suckling my dick. We were both in ecstacy.

Amber's tight walls around my cock head were starting to become too much for me. The intensity of her riding made my cock tingle with a sensation that was almost overwhelming. Amber stayed focused with her right hand planted on the bed and her left gripping my cock. My head was buried in her chest with my hand gripping her incredible ass. I knew she looked sexy as hell with the light dancing off her toned body. But seeing this was not the same as living it. It is impossible to do justice with words or sights or sounds. It had to be experienced in the present to fully and truly appreciate.

"Mmf!" I moaned with her nipple in my mouth.

My gorgeous wife was smothering me, suffocating me, and grinding me to dust with her body. I was breathing in the flesh of her tit with my nose and mouth pressed up against her soft body. My nose struggled to pull any air in at all.

I was being crushed by her ass and thighs. Her pussy walls were wiping my mind with their tight wetness and her perfectly calibrated riding. I was being lulled to another world by her breathing and moaning.

"Mmmff!!" I cried again, surprised at myself. I snapped into consciousness already too late to realize that I was about to cum. There was nothing I could do.

"Oh!! Shhhhhhit!" I hissed, pulling my mouth from her hot body. "I'm fucking cumming!"

"Ahh! Shit!" I tightened my grip on Amber's ass and pulled at her, trying with my strength to stop her from riding.

My cock was being overloaded with sensation and my brain burned with each stroke of her pussy. My wife didn't stop. She kept her firm grip on my cock to the point that cum could not escape. I fell back into the bed and watched her continue to fuck my cock. I was helpless against her body claiming my cock for her own. I could only hold on to her ass with both hands and grit my teeth. I could feel her gluteal muscles contracting under my fingers, not stopping her ride.

"Fuck! Bill!" She cried into the night. "I'm gonna fucking cum!" she announced.

"Ahh! Fucking cum baby!" I urged her, partly in desperation to make this whirlwind stop. Partly to give my wife what she needed.

"Ohhhh! Fuck!!! Yes!!" my gorgeous wife's eyes were tightly shut. Her brows strained in emotion and her beautiful mouth hung open.

"Ohhhh! Uhh!" She howled into the bedroom wall as she came.

Finally, she stopped moving as she too was overwhelmed with sensitivity to touch. The reprieve was what I needed to recover enough to drink in the sight of my wife's beauty. Her face was flushed with blood and partially obscured by her thick, golden hair. Her modelesque chin and jawline complimented her neck and her toned arms, perky, full tits that heaved with breaths. Her flat stomach moved with her breathing and my eyes followed the contours of it down to her wide hips. The crease between her hips and thighs played out in such a way that even facing her from the front, I could see she had an incredible ass. But I didn't have to just see it. My big hands continued to hold her supple ass. There was nothing like feeling the softness of her skin and fat in my hands with the contractions of her strong muscles under them.

Slowly, Amber came down. Her left hand softened before finally letting go. I was still inside her as she slid down the rest of the way down to the base of my cock. She relaxed her posted right arm and rested herself on my chest. We both heaved to draw in more air. I brought my hands up to cup her face and brought her in for a kiss. We made out passionately. I relished the feeling of her full lips moving against mine. I tasted her hot breath and licked her teeth with my tongue. Our passionate kissing continued as our bodies calmed. The cum that had been backed up behind the pressure of my wife's grip oozed out in waves into her warm canal, even as my cock softened inside her.

She moved to the side of my face and nibbled my earlobes before moving her lips down my neck.

"Oh my God...What was that? We've never done that before," I said with my eyes closed, feeling her move her lips around my body.

"Hehe," Amber giggled, almost as if she were keeping a secret.

"I found a new spot inside me that I rubbed your cock on. It feels amazing, honey..." I felt her rise to a kneeling position on top of me. She giggled again before finishing her thought.

"Hehe...Well... I guess Jack found it." She whispered quietly.

My eyes snapped open. A small spurt of cum jumped out of my soft, heavy cock into my wife. I brought my gaze down slightly to lock eyes with my stunning wife. Her blue eyes glowed with intensity. Both of her hands were posted on my chest, which brought her arms and tits together, gathering her perky cleavage. Amber looked down on my face, wearing nothing but a naughty smirk.

Soon darkness descended and the late night took us in, fully satisfied. We both felt in complete bliss while we laid in each other's embrace.

***************************************************

FRIDAY

The day before the weekend was always the longest of the week. Looking forward to the weekend always made the work day drag on.

After the week Amber and I had, we just needed a relaxing weekend. I was also excited to try something new with Amber that I've been thinking about. The roleplay we've had recently drove me crazy with lust. Every Friday night we always had a date night. It wasn't until right before bed that I brought up my new idea.

"You know what I thought was really exciting about the way you talked to him?" I asked Amber as we were chatting in the bathroom getting ready for bed. I was shaving, something I like to do at night so I can run out the door quicker in the mornings.

"Oh, yeah? What did you think was exciting, baby?" asked Amber, speaking loudly over the sound of the falling water as she showered.

"I know you said it was just an act, and I understand that, but...it turned me on to hear you talk down on me a little. You were saying things like Jack was better than me. Bigger than me. He owned you."

"Yeah, that seems like it's a common theme in the 'cheating wife' fantasy," Amber remarked, "and you're into that?"

"I don't know. Maybe. Would you like to try it tonight?" I asked.

"Wait. Hold on. Why do you like it?" Amber asked. I looked into the steamy mirror reflection to see her lathering up her hair, multitasking.

"I like the idea of my beautiful wife submitting to someone who should be...I don't know, below us, I guess. Not on our level. It's a contrasting thing and maybe I want to feel like I've lost control. I really don't know. Maybe that's why we should try it."

"Okay..." Amber said with hesitation, "I guess I could try," she said.

I could tell she didn't want to hurt me, but after everything that we had been going through this week, we were more open than ever.

"What do you want me to say?" she asked.

"You were coming up with some pretty hot spontaneous things the other day," I said, "Maybe just improvise and say some of that stuff again?"

"Okay honey. I'll think of something," Amber said.

I could practically taste the lust in her voice. Looks like our discussion was turning her on to. She was pretty quiet after that. I could tell she was thinking, but I was done with the bathroom so I left to head to bed.

I sat on the edge of the bed waiting for Amber to join me. Fortunately, I didn't have to wait long.

"Lay on your back," Amber said to me.

She kneeled on the bed between my legs, massaging my cock as it started to fill with blood. Was she going to give me a blowjob again? My mind started to race at the thought. This would be the first blowjob, I received since the night she was with Jack.

"Jack is bigger than this," she said, looking me in the eye, reading my expression.

Amber just held my cock against her face. She just gave it kisses and light licks all along my shaft and tip. She did not suck it. The teasing was already driving me insane.

"You know, I'm starting to miss that big cock asshole." Her lips smacked the side of my cock head loudly.

123456...9