Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at the floor by the counter where she dropped to her knees and took Jack down her throat. She imagined the way his cock slid against her tongue and how she eagerly gripped it with her full lips and wet throat. She thought of the sensation of Jack's hot cum blasting down her esophagus as she sat now swallowing her lunch, distracted by the memories and sensations returning.

With the revelations of what Jack had done to me, Amber's memories of fun and pleasure were now knotted up with feelings of anger. Rage. Most of all, she was angry at Jack for endangering my health. Her anger grew when she thought of the ways Jack's scheming had contextualized her fucking him. Every time she called him daddy, every time she came, every thing she did for him to bring them both pleasure was tainted with feelings of Jack's treachery. Through his persistence, recklessness, and extreme luck, everything had fallen into place for Jack, including Amber's sexual submission, desire, and undivided attention that night.

To Amber, it was just sex. It was a fun culmination of our fantasy that she had played into and enjoyed with my encouragement. It was just going to be a footnote in what was going to be a giant tome of our love life together. Imagining Jack's dirty scheming tarnished that. Amber felt she had been confronted with a loss of a sense of control.

Amber was livid at this. Had she known Jack stooped to drugging me to eliminate me from the picture, she would never have succumbed. To be honest, she and I had always considered Jack to be sort of a loser. The thought of Jack using cheap and dangerous gimmicks to give himself the upper hand made Amber feel like Jack was treating our lives like a fucking game. Her anger grew at the thought of Jack gloating to anyone including himself about the night he was victorious and lied, cheated, and stole his way into her body and mind, as well as our home. We had brought Jack into our fantasy and gave him a wide berth to act in his shitty, assholish ways. Amber had tolerated this for the sake of our fantasy. Over the months, we came to expect his behavior and trusted him to abide by the boundaries. Jack had violated these boundaries.

Amber felt like a fool for being so horny that she didn't think about much else besides fucking that night. But ultimately, it wasn't the sex that was the problem, as Amber felt that was a shared decision between her and I. It was the dangerous and lying schemes to get one up on us. It was the fact that it worked, and because of it, she had to grapple with the best sex of her life being mixed up with these feelings of violated trust.

Amber chewed these thoughts and emotions over in her head. Her anger grew and grew. She muttered to herself, going over the arguments again and again, strengthening them along with her resolve to say something about it.

"My door will be open next Sunday," She heard Jack's last words in her head. He was confident she was going to want him again. After a night and morning like they had, anyone would think the same. At that time, maybe Amber thought so, too. She recalled reading the name 'BRADY' across his back when she last saw him turn around, walking out of her home. Amber remembered the warm afterglow of post-orgasm when she stood there watching him leave last Sunday.

She promised me the night before that we would just stay clear from him and he would get that the fantasy was over. There was no reason to blow this up because the repercussions could be worse than the solution. But her anger won out. Continuing on with the fantasy may have been a thing in the past for us at that point but she needed closure. She needed to know that Jack knew why he would never get to touch her again. She wanted to release her pent up frustration and give him a piece of her mind. Not long after, she marched out her door, full of determination.

***************************************************

Jack was sitting lazily on his couch. His classic white t-shirt and black shorts. He has checked the time multiple times already wondering if his sexy neighbor was ever going to come over. He really hoped she did, he didn't want to resort to other means to get what he wanted.

It was at that exact moment that he heard a knock on his front door.

'Finally!' He thought with an evil smile.

He slowly pulled himself off the couch and made his way to the door.

'What position should I take her first? Should I make her give me a blowjob first, then carry her upstairs? Maybe just take her right there in the living room? Better yet, push her against the window facing her house! Make her belittle her husband once again, while she is facing their own home.' All these thoughts came rushing in.

All Jack knew was this was going to be fun.

He opened the door with a smile, "Hey, how's my favorite neighbor?"

SLAP!!

What greeted him was his sexy neighbor and a huge slap across the face.

"What hell is wrong with you woman!?" Jack grabbed his cheek and stumbled backwards into his home.

Amber forced her way in and slammed the door behind her.

"You deserve a lot more than that you asshole!" She berated him pointing a finger in his face.

"What did I do?" Jack asked with pure confusion on his face while still rubbing his cheek. Amber had one hell of hand.

"Your still going to act dumb? I know you slipped something into Bill's drink so he would pass out all night. How could you do something so dangerous? What if something happened to him!"

Realization flashed across Jack's face. Looks like his plan from that night was all out in the open.

"Yeah...sorry about that," he chuckled.

Amber's face couldn't have been more furious. "You're 'sorry about that'? God I can't believe you sometimes. You just put my husband at risk so you could get what you want!?

"Put your husband at risk? I think you're overreacting, it was just crushed up Ambien. The only thing he was at risk of was getting some extra sleep."

The confirmation that it was in fact just Ambien, calmed Amber's anger a little, but only a little.

"The point is, we decided to bring you into this fantasy, and you betrayed our trust. I'm just here to tell you that this adventure is over. We are going to go back to being just neighbors, and hopefully that will be the bare minimum. It's hard to even look at you. If it wasn't for Bill convincing me to make his fantasy come true, you would've never had a chance to even touch me!" Amber turned around furiously and made her way to the door.

Jack let my wife's words churn in his mind. Flashes of last week came to him:

"Does your husband make you feel like this?" He sat with his torso propped up on pillows in her marital bed with his hands behind his head. She kneeled between her legs and supported herself on her elbows before him.

"No. He doesn't," Amber had said as her beautiful, deep blue eyes stared deeply into his. She held a sly smile on her face as she said it, and in the next second, dragged the entire flat surface of her tongue across the complete length of his cock. He recalled the feel of her smooth tongue sliding across the underside of his cock. He vividly recalled her beautiful face meeting his thick, heavy cock.

"Uh! God! Yes!" He heard her cries echo in his head.

"Come fuck your pussy, Daddy," he had heard her say, wiggling her ass in the air.

"Ok, but just one more time. But then you need to go home," she had said to him with a mischievous, knowing smile.

He heard her breathe heavily over the roar of the shower. He remembered the way she backed up into him as he fucked her in her shower. He remembered the way her slick pussy swallowed him, again, and again, and again. She had kissed him, bathed him, sucked him, and fucked him with intimacy.

He looked at my wife walking away from him and he remembered looking down at her as she pumped his cock with two hands, kneeling on her kitchen floor, nearly ten hours after she had told him 'just one more time'. She had said to him, "God damn, Jack. You can really fuck."

"Ohhhh fuck!!! Jack! Yes!!" Amber's arms grabbed at the air for balance before finding their way to cup her tits in ecstasy while she rode him.

"Daddy!!! Uhh! I'm fuckin cumming!" Amber's screams surfaced in a quick flurry in Jack's mind.

He remembered her genuine laughter. Her moaning. He remembered the way she seamlessly flowed between positions and how she kept bringing them water during their breaks to maintain what melded into a fuck-fest of a night with the young wife cumming again and again. There was no lying with her lips after the way she massaged his mouth and tongue with hers. There was no faking the way she relished his dick in her mouth. No way to fake the quivers of her legs and the spasms of her body that his thick cock had released inside her with the caressing of his hard cock against her dripping walls.

He recalled the incredible way she looked as she teased him in her lingerie, blind with horniness as she aimed his cock at her red, soaking pussy.

"Mmm, it feels good," he remembered she had said, her face flushed and visibly drunk with lust. He could still hear the wet noises their bodies made as Amber drew his engorged, purple cock in circles across her soaked labia.

All of this had flashed before Jack's mind. He smiled arrogantly. "If that was all an act, you need to quit your day job right now and go pro."

This stopped Amber in her tracks. She turned to face him once again.

"What do you mean by that?" Amber glared at him.

"It's fucking bullshit that that was all an act!" Jack laughed confidently.

"I never said I didn't enjoy it. I said I leaned into it deliberately, to make the fantasy naughtier."

"Why?"

"To make it better!" She retorted quickly.

"For you or for me?" Jack shot back instantly.

Amber was taken aback and inhaled a sharp and shallow breath as the truth the question exposed sat with her in her chest. She was silent for a moment too long. Jack laughed again.

"For all of us. Including, and importantly, my husband. My husband, who you drugged so you could have your way with me." Amber said firmly after he had stopped cackling.

"'Have my way with you'? From what I remember, you had your way over and over. You couldn't stop having your way."

"Let's stop playing these games, Jack."

"Ok, let's stop playing games. You're mad about the drugs. I get it. You want to end our arrangement. I got it."

"You deserve a lot more than just never seeing us again for that..."

Jack laughed, "What do you mean?"

His laughter pissed Amber off. She wanted to go for the kill.

"Spiking drinks with a controlled substance is a felony crime. Did you know that, dumbass? Regardless of what kind of pill it was, it still could've been dangerous. You should be behind bars for that shit you pulled. You deserve to never be able to touch a woman again. You're just a manipulative asshole who has a big cock, and let me tell you that's all you have going for you. My husband is a better man than you in every way possible."

"Oh really? That's not what I remember you saying. At least I have all those sexy pictures of you that you sent me." Jack laughed.

Amber was surprised. She had forgotten about them.

'Fuck!. I'm going to need those,' she thought quickly.

"Honestly, I don't care for them. I can delete all of them right now, but there's one video I definitely don't want to part with."

This took Amber back, she was surprised that he would part with them so easily. Unfortunately the second half of his sentence made her squint her eyes at him. All the videos they took were on her phone, what could he be talking about?

"Video? What video are you talking about?" She asked with a nervous voice.

Jack laughed and turned around walking to his living room to retrieve his phone. Amber followed him and stood at the entrance of the room. A bad feeling was rising in her stomach. This may not have been a good idea as she thought. Maybe she should've stayed away like Bill suggested.

Jack grabbed his phone, fumbling through it as he made his way back to Amber. He found the video and turned the phone to face Amber, pressing play.

Amber watched the video in Jack's hand, quietly stunned.

PLAT...PLAT... PLAT... PLAT... PLAT... The tinny sounds rang out from his phone as Amber watched a woman's ass bounce gloriously against Jack's thighs in his point-of-view. A thick cock took long, slow, steady strokes in and out of a red, shimmering wet pussy. It looked tight around the man's rock-hard organ.

"Uh! Yes..." cried the beautiful woman in the video. She was on her knees with her ass high in the air. Her arms stretched out in front of her and her toned back and shoulders were in full view. The video was well-framed as her wide hips, ass, back dimples, slim waist, back, and blonde hair were all in frame. The beautiful woman's eyes were closed and her mouth was agape as half of her face lay flat on the bed.

The man in the video continued to fuck her steadily as he reached forward, grabbing a handful of her silky, flowing hair. Without any violent jerking, he applied pressure to her hair, pulling her up until she was on her hands. He didn't skip a beat as the sounds of their bodies fucking maintained a constant tempo.

The camera panned from the view of her backside to the large mirror on the wall. There she was in full view. If her phenomenal ass and bedroom decor was unrecognizable, this was the nail in that coffin. Unequivocally, Amber stared at her own face as it was warped in pleasure. Her eyes were still shut in the video as Jack continued to pound her from behind. She also saw Jack's face. He was beet red and sweating profusely as he panted into the camera microphone. His unkempt hair and shitty smile were unmistakable. It was a massive contrast between Amber's gorgeous face and his.

Compared to where she was emotionally and mentally when that video was taken and as she stood there speechless and angry, Amber couldn't feel more alien to the person on the screen. She felt as though she was watching someone else as a voyeur would.

"You like this?" Jack asked in the video.

Amber's eyes were still shut. She was in her own world of sensation as Jack rubbed her insides with his raw cock. She felt the ridge of his cock head drag all the way out...then push all the way in. Her canal stretched around him as he plunged forward. His thick cock disappeared between her thighs and the contours of her beautifully shaped ass. It reappeared as he pulled back, coated in her shimmering juice.

"Oh God!" Amber a smile spread across her face, "Mmm! Yes!"

She inhaled sharply as the smile quickly morphed to an open-mouthed "O-face". PLAT...PLAT...PLAT...

"Oooh!" she gasped.

"You're going to make me cum," she hummed the last syllable.

"You gonna cum on by cock?" Jack's voice bellowed being so much closer to the mic. "Right here in this bed you share with your husband?"

"Mmm! ... Yes..."

"Bill fuck you like this?"

"No...Ah! Fuck!" she gasped.

"You like this dick?"

"Your dick is so good," she whispered in a hiss.

"It's so fucking good!" She brought her right hand up to her breast and pulled at her nipple.

Jack kept his slow, long, steady strokes while Amber gasped loudly.

"Oh my God! Fuck! Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" she cried.

"Shit! I'm cumming!"

She slapped the bed with her hand and balled it into a fist. Her left hamstring quivered involuntarily. It made her ass shake. Jack's cock stayed buried in her pussy, firm and unyielding.

As Amber watched the video, she was taken aback watching her jiggly ass cheeks slapping against Jack. She wasn't used to seeing herself like this.

Jack released his grip from her thick, silky, blonde locks. She collapsed chest-down onto the bed. Jack tried to hold her hips, but with only one hand on her hip and the other on the phone, Amber slipped from his grasp onto the bed. On the video, you could see her slide off his cock to reveal just how much of it was sheathed inside. His hard, angry looking cock shimmered with her juice. Amber fell to the bed and her ass shook gently as her hips made contact with our marital bed. Her chest heaved with heavy breaths after being overwhelmed with pleasure.

"Oh my God...How are you making me cum so much?" she asked with her face half muffled by the bed.

"Just say 'thank you'," Jack teased from behind the camera.

The thick fingers of his hand fell away from the camera and smacked my wife's ass. The way her flesh rebounded revealed the quality of the way she was built. It wasn't all loose skin or fat, nor was it all muscle. She had the perfect balance. He held on, pulling at one of her full ass cheeks. Her asshole and more of her well-fucked, wet pussy were revealed to the camera.

"Thank you for making me cum all night, Jack..." Amber sighed into the bed, with a tone of sincere satisfaction in her voice.

"Good slut. You're welcome." He maintained his hand-hold on her ass and kneaded it, maintaining his claim.

"Hehe...mmm," Amber cooed cutely.

The video ended.

"See?" Jack sneered, "We have a good time together."

"You can never show that to anyone." Amber would have been pale from her shock if she wasn't beet red from the embarrassment of having just watched herself cum all over his cock on camera. A small part of her marveled at how good the video looked. She quickly buried any thoughts of how hot the video was, along with the warm memories of getting fucked as good as she did in the video.

"Maybe I won't, but you just spent five minutes chewing me about how you can't trust me," he pointed out arrogantly.

"You can keep the $1000 from the bet, in exchange for the videos and images you have of me." Amber offered.

"I don't give a shit about the $1000. I'm going to hang on to these videos. My friends and folks in the neighborhood aren't going to believe that I was able to fuck a woman as hot as you."

"Don't you dare show anyone!" Amber shouted.

"I'll give you these things...in exchange for something."

"...What?" Amber glared, crossing her arms. Her face twisted in disgust.

"You know what."

"Fuck you, asshole." Amber's glare stabbed at his face.

"Maybe if you weren't such a 'good actor' I'd have been ready to hit it once and drop you. But the way it turns out, you're the best fucking slut there ever was. I'm going to want more of that. Don't tell me it wasn't good for you, either. I know it was." Under his large, heavy brow, there was a dangerous glint in his beady eyes as he stood his ground against my angry wife.

"I want to hook up with you at least a few more times, but only keeping it between us. I loved the beginning of this fantasy when I thought you were going behind your husband's back. That was fun until I found out Bill was the one pushing for it. I want it to be just you and me next time." He said his final terms.

"No way! You can forget it. Keep the videos, I don't give a shit. Spend the rest of your life beating your meat to them. But if this comes back to me or my husband in any way, I'm coming over to make sure you'll never get to touch yourself ever again."

"Oh, threatening assault? Maybe you're the one who deserves to be put away." Jack snickered.

"Last chance. Hand over the videos and keep your $1000 along with the memories."

"No way."

"I can't believe I ever let you do anything with me, asshole. Don't ever come near me or my husband again." Amber gave him an angry glare and started to leave again. Right when her hand reached for the doorknob, Jack's voice rang out again.

"Whatever you say. I wonder what your coworkers and the other neighbors will think of our little video."

Amber's face paled, "You-you wouldn't!"

"Maybe I will, maybe I won't. I'll give you the night to think it over. If I don't hear from you by then, maybe you'll see me stop at your job later this week. Introduce myself there, I'm sure your coworkers would love my stories."

1...34567...9