Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber's ass was right in front of his face, and Jack dove in with his tongue, lapping at her pussy.

"Haha! Mmm! Yeah, daddy, eat your slut's pussy," Amber said with her whole body shaking.

She turned her gaze to face forward and craned her head up. Her eyes closed as Jack's mouth swallowed up her mind. She stopped him after about 30 seconds. She turned around and stared down into his face. Jack smiled as he brought his hands up behind her, cupping her ass as she closed the distance between them. She wore a sly grin as she looked down at him.

"I know I shouldn't be doing this...." she said, pushing him down to the bed until he was laying down, "But I can't wait anymore." She gripped his cock as she straddled him.

"I need your big cock in my pussy," Amber stared into Jack's eyes as the words dripped from her full lips. My young, horny wife smiled at the weight and heft of her neighbor's big cock in her hands. His cock felt like it was full to the brim. To the point she could've swore there was steam coming off of it. Amber bit her lip as she pointed his hot organ towards where she wanted it.

Jack laughed loudly, shouting "Then get to it slut. Fuck, you're such a naughty wife! Let me show you something your husband will never be able to."

Amber felt Jack's dick spread her sensitive pussy lips as she brought her eager body onto it. Almost immediately, she felt her walls stretch to embrace him. She could feel her slick pussy pull him in for more as inch by inch, she took him inside.

"Mmmm," Amber hummed deeply as it reverberated off the walls of our marital bedroom. It was the only thing Amber needed to say to communicate exactly how it felt to her hungry pussy.

Jack could feel her hot, wet walls encircling more and more of his hard cock. He entered with the only resistance being from the tightness of her lubricated canal. They both felt like fireworks were going off inside their bodies. Within two seconds, Amber had taken Jack's throbbing cock to the very base, as far as he would go. Without a need for much build up at all, Amber was already moaning and breathing hard as she vigorously rode Jack's cock. Amber controlled the rhythm as the clapping noises from both of their bodies filled the bedroom. It was music to their ears.

"Oh my God! I can't believe how much I've missed this dick inside of me," she moaned, flashing a hint of a content smile mixed with concentration as she stretched her pussy on Jack's cock.

Her hands pressed into Jack's thick chest and shoulders as she pinned him down. Her feet were posted flat on the bed as she used her toned legs to squat up and down on Jack. She moved her legs into a kneeling position so she could grind on top of him as deep as he would go.

"Fuck yeah, slut!" Jack shouted, spanking her ass.

She felt the sting of his hand and moaned her approval of his rough treatment. Even from the front, Jack watched her big ass rebound magnificently on her wide hips.

"Tell me why you miss my cock," he smiled up at her.

"I needed it," Amber said as she stared into his face with her deep blue eyes.

She drew her pussy up and back. Lowering herself down onto her neighbor's raw dick, feeling the ridge of his cock head rub against her sensitive canal engorged with blood.

"Hmmm!" She gasped as electric shocks of pleasure shot through her spine.

This was the spot she needed touched. It was the itch she needed scratched.

"You need this cock? Every day? Every night? Huh?" Jack asked as he started to pant, thrusting up to match her.

"Yes!" Amber heaved with pressured breathing.

"Fuck yes!" She cried.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" Jack encouraged Amber as she bought herself up and down on his dick, then back down in a grinding motion.

Doing this brought her clit into play along with the building sensations inside her.

"Cum on my cock," Jack said to her as he read her body.

"Uhh! Yes! I love it, Jack!" She shouted over the wet slurping sounds of her pussy sliding on his rod.

"Ohhh! Fuck!" I could see Amber as if I were Jack looking up at her beautiful body and her face twisted with pleasure.

Her round tits bounced as she took his cock to the hilt. Between her increasingly rapid breathing and whimpers of pleasure, Amber managed to scream,

"Oh my God! Ah! You're going to make me cum!"

"Ohhh!" Jack moaned progressively louder as he neared his climax.

His thick hands pressed into her supple skin as he gripped her waist. Her slick, warm pussy pumped him like he was receiving a handjob and blowjob at the same time. He could feel the hot walls of her pussy hold him tight, stroking him, caressing him, and milking him for everything he had. He looked down past his hefty stomach to see Amber's tight, curvy body ride him with passion and precision. Her tits bounced beautifully and glimmers of light danced off her piercings into his eyes. Her gorgeous face furrowed in concentration in an expression of mind-bending lust few were lucky enough to have ever seen. Her thick, silky, bouncy blonde hair undulated with a slight lag as it followed the movements of her toned body.

Amber could feel Jack swelling inside of her. She heard his ragged breaths and felt her toes curl as her pussy walls gripped her neighbor's big cock. She felt his hands nearly encircle her slim waist. She felt his big body rubbing against her fit body, the contrast so taboo and wrong.

Amber vigorously rode Jack and I could feel the tension mounting. They panted and Amber moaned as Jack grunted, becoming more chaotic and desperate as they drew closer and closer to mutual orgasm. The room vibrated in chaos. The bed groaned and creaked as the headboard smacked against the wall.

"Ahhh!" Amber cried.

"Ohhh!" Jack bellowed in chorus. They were both lost in lust, committed to inevitable orgasm like it were half-second before a roller coaster drops.

"Cum inside me!" Amber moaned.

At the moment they were both about to cum, I woke up.

I was wide awake with my heart pounding. I looked over at the clock. It was 3:15 AM. Fuck! Just a dream. Was it just a dream? I was hard as a fucking rock with an embarassing amount of precum on my underwear. I'm a 30-year-old man, and I nearly had a climax in my pants from a wet dream like a damn teenager. I looked over at Amber, sleeping peacefully next to me. She looked as real now as she did in my dream. In her sleep, she rolled over so her back was facing me and I heard her slow, rhythmic breathing once again. I couldn't take it. I had to have her right now.

I stripped off my boxers with my trembling, clammy hands and reached under the covers for Amber's hips. She was incredibly warm. Unfortunately, she was wearing panties, but that wasn't going to stop me. Amber stirred as I hooked my fingers under her panties and pulled the only part I was interested in to the side. I stroked my dripping precum around my cock and aimed at Amber's pussy in the dark.

"Mmm, Bill? What are you doing, baby?" She asked in a groggy voice.

"I need you now. Please," I said.

She could probably hear the desperate horniness in my voice as she reached back to grab my dick.

"Oh, wow," she said, still incredibly tired. "Okay honey," she said as she led my cock to her pussy.

I slid in with a little effort, but my dick lubricated with precum helped. Amber was turned away from me with her top leg in a figure-four. I ran my hands over the smooth skin of her ass. I started to slide in and out of her. Soon, her pussy responded to me by getting wetter as I found I was able to slide in and out more freely. She felt amazing. She let out tired moans into the pillow as the quiet room filled up with sounds of my hard dick plunging into her wet pussy.

With my hands on her hips, I pushed her belly-down into the bed. I followed her up with my dick still inside of her so I wouldn't miss a beat. I threw off the blankets and started pounding relentlessly. Amber's ass bounced against my thighs as her moans became louder. My hands were tucked around her thin waist, and my thumbs were above her back dimples. The big t-shirt she wore to bed was hiked up around my hands and I grinded and pounded my dick as deep as I could into her. This was a new position for me, but something I knew she did with Jack on that fateful super bowl night.

I thought about the dream. I thought about Jack pounding her like this once again. I thought about Amber, moaning and cumming on Jack's thick dick as he was buried inside of her, feeling the same sensations that wrapped her silky pussy around me now. I couldn't even remember the last time Amber and I had woken up in the middle of the night to fuck with passion like what I was giving her.

"Uh! Uh! Bill! You're so deep!" Amber's muffled cries rang out from her pillow as her body woke up.

I thought about the dream and how eager and excited Amber was to fuck Jack in our bed. Her resistance slowly went away once she was exposed to that huge cock once again. How she giggled and cooed at him as they fucked on our bed once again. I thought about her asking him to cum inside her. Just days ago, Jack fucked my wife much like this and was treated to the incredible image of Amber's big, thick ass bouncing against his thrusts. There was no way in a million years he ever deserved to experience such a glorious sight. There was no way someone like him should ever have felt the hot depths of Amber's delicious, slick canal wrapped around his dick.

"Amber! I'm going to fucking cum!" I panted.

"Cum, baby!"

"Oh! Oh!" I howled as I thrust balls-deep into Amber and blasted my load.

Amber felt my final, panicked thrusts as my cock reached as deep as it would go inside of her. She felt the warmth of my cum spurting inside her, with each blast touching her even deeper. With this, Amber was brought over the edge too.

"Uhhh!" Amber cried out as she came.

Panting, the two of us spooned with my cock still buried inside her as I collapsed and pulled her to her side. After a while, Amber grabbed some tissues from the night stand and I pulled out.

"Jesus, what brought that on?" Amber asked after we settled down back into the spooning position.

"I had a dream that you were with Jack again. It was so fucking hot. I had to have you right away."

"Oh my God, Bill," Amber laughed, feeling the tiredness come back on. "Are you going to tell me the details?" she asked after a few seconds of silence.

"I was away at work or something. You were getting ready for a night shift and you were looking so hot. Jack knocked on the door and you were shocked to see him. But once you seen his cock you slowly let yourself go and soon you fucking him in our bed. You rode him. I woke up before you both came." I didn't have the courage to include that I dreamed she asked Jack to cum inside her.

"Haha, mmm, that's kind of hot," Amber mumbled in a disinterested way as she was already drifting back off to sleep.

We were both up in the next 3 hours and got our day started for work. Because of our schedules, I was able to workout during my lunch break. Amber met up with Stacey after work to get her gym time in.

The next time we saw each other on Wednesday was over dinner. Amber has a huge collection of yoga pants and gym attire. On Wednesday night, she just so happened to walk into the house after the gym, wearing one of her gray yoga pants, even though her top was different. I saw her putting her lunch away and settling in for dinner as she walked around the kitchen. Her ass looked phenomenal.

She must have noticed I was drooling over her more than usual when she asked, "What? What is it?"

"You just look so fucking hot wearing those leggings. Your ass looks incredible," I said as I exaggerated a cartoonish licking of my lips. "You were wearing something similar in my dream this morning."

"That really happened?" Asked Amber with a smile, "I thought I was having a really good dream. I almost forgot when I woke up this morning until your little gift slowly came out of me! If I wasn't on the pill, I could've seen myself getting pregnant from it..." She said with an embarrassed smile.

I walked up behind her and put my hands on her hips. I inhaled the aroma of her hair as I slid my hands forward towards her flat belly.

"You know what was real? Watching you and Jack fuck. Right here where we're standing now." I felt Amber inhale sharply as if my reminder startled her.

"That's right..." I said as my cock hardened against her ass, "I remember seeing how beautiful you looked when you were happy his cock was deep inside you."

"Bill..." she started to say.

I took her chin in my hand and turned her head towards me, then muffled what she was going to say with my lips. Amber tried to say something, but quickly gave into my kisses and returned them.

When our tongues began to dance together, I moved my hands over her body, feeling under her shirt. She felt my strong hands caress her flat tummy as they moved upwards to cup the bottom of her breasts. She had no bra on. I massaged her tits and played with her nipples. Amber responded by breathing harder, which told me I was doing my job. I kept going, running my hands up and down her taut stomach and letting my hands wander out to her hips.

I kneaded her ass in my hands, imagining the dream from the morning where she put her same yoga pants-clad ass on Jack's dick. The big, tight ass in my hands is what he would have felt. My heart was pounding in my chest so hard that Amber could feel it as I pressed my body against her.

I held the image of her fucking Jack on the counter in my mind as I attacked her mouth with mine. Her moans from that morning were fresh in my mind. I thought of the way she looked back at Jack and asked him to fuck her pussy as she called him 'daddy.'

I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of her yoga pants and pulled down. Amber gasped as I took her panties with them. I found myself in my kitchen eye-level with Amber's big, tight ass. Amber looked over her shoulder and we made eye contact.

A sly smile spread across my face as I raised my hand to the middle of her back and nudged her forward. I bent Amber over the counter. I could see up her loose t-shirt to see her round tits pressed against the cold countertop. I dove in, licking at her pussy from behind.

"Oh my God! Bill!" Amber smiled.

I took my time eating her out. Kissing and licking all over her pussy while I played with her ass. I tried remembering Jack's exact actions when I spied on them the other morning. I felt bold and gave her a hard spank.

"Oh!! Bill! Wait-wait..fuckkk" Amber was out of breath getting treated like this.

She was on her tiptoes again while I ravished her pussy. She realized that I was trying to copy Jack's actions. So she gave me the same treatment she did that morning and wiggled her ass on his face uncontrollably. They've NEVER been so wild and passionate.

I couldn't take it anymore. I stood over her and pressed her back down, getting her settled. I quickly dropped my pants. It took no time before I slid inside her. Within moments I was pounding her just like Jack did. King forceful thrusts which get a wild moan from Amber each time. She started to meet my thrust and I had a perfect view of her world class ass bouncing against me.

"This was the view that the bastard got to enjoy huh?" I was filled with jealousy and started to pound Amber even harder.

"Bill!! Slo-slow down! Oh god!! I'm gonna-fuckkk!! I'm cumming!!" Amber's body started to orgasm against me.

Usually I would cum with her or slow down until she finished before cumming myself, but this time I was on a mission. I didn't slow down and fucked her right through her orgasm. Sweat was dripping off my forehead onto my wife's jiggling ass that slapped against me. I tried remembering what else Jack did to her that I wanted to try. My eyes followed from up her ass to her toned back, to her hair worn in a ponytail. I got the idea and the courage to grab her by her hair, forcing her to make an amazing arch with her back.

"Ah! Bill!" She cried as I looked down at my hard cock sawing in and out of her wet pussy.

Her bouncing ass cheeks grew my excitement with each ripple. I kept up my pace as I stared into her back dimples as if they were eyes. The toned muscles of her back formed a deeply satisfying valley as I gripped her waist and sunk my thumbs along her spine, embedded in her back cleavage.

"Fuck me, baby!" she moaned.

"Yeah? You like getting fucked like this huh? Does it remind you of anyone?" I said in her ear while never slowing down my thrusts.

Amber gasped as I continued to pound her relentlessly. She said nothing for a few moments as she gathered her breath.

In a mix of sultry defiance, she asked, "You...want to fuck me like Jack did?"

I paused for a moment, not sure how to proceed. But Amber had different ideas. She started to throw her ass back on my dick.

"If you want to fuck me like Jack fucked me, you better keep this up," she said. "Come on, Bill. Make me forget about that big dick asshole!" She challenged me.

I choked up on my grip of her ponytail. I pulled her further into an arch and began to pound her with all of my force.

"AH!" she screamed.

She laid her hands flat against the counter and fully extended her arms. Her tits looked incredible as they shook with my thrusts. I looked down at her face that was twisted with exertion and pleasure. I brought my lips to hers. Amber moaned into my mouth as I felt and heard her wet pussy on my hard dick. Amber could feel my lips massaging hers as her mouth was ajar to gasp for breath.

Seeing her jiggly ass bouncing against me was driving me insane. I can't believe Jack, our arrogant neighbor, got to enjoy this view first. I remembered how much she liked getting spanked by him. I lifted my hand and gave her a few spanks on each ass cheek immediately giving them a light red color.

Amber couldn't believe the passion and treatment her husband was giving her. It was all so new in their relationship. Suddenly she thought back on what her husband said the other night. How it drove him crazy how she allows and does things with Jack that he doesn't get to do.

Amber started thinking of a naughty plan to push me over the edge. She stopped thrusting her ass back against my hips and stood straight up, pushing me back away from her. She turned around covering her tits as if she were shy and modest.

"Honey, you are being too rough.." she said with a shy face looking down at her feet.

I was baffled from her reaction, "Wha-? Baby I'm so sorry. I thought you liked it. The other night with Ja-"

"That was him!" She cut me off, "He's just some asshole, of course he's going to treat me like some random slut. But with the man I love, it doesn't feel right. With him it's just a raw physical thing. With you, I love our intimacy and our emotional connection." She saw the shock in my eyes and tried staying in character.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me close. She sat on the counter facing me and wrapped her legs around me. Finally she grabbed my still hard cock, and rubbed in against her pussy lips.

"Amber, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you or make you feel like some random slut."

She put her finger on my lips and whispered in my ear, "Shhh, you didn't do anything wrong. I like being a slut sometimes....but only for that asshole Jack."

Right at the end of the sentence she pulled her hips forward and my cock in her hand thrusting deep inside her.

Her words almost made me erupt. This little vixen I thought. It finally dawned on me that she was teasing me with what I said the other night. I pulled my head back and saw her little smirk with her mischievous eyes.

I raised my eyebrows and she giggled. Amber started kissing my neck while continuing to whisper in my ears.

"Only guy who is allowed to spank me is that asshole. I like acting like a slut for a man I can't stand. It makes me feel so naughty that he fucks me so rough and treats me like I'm just a whore for him."

123456...9