Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I already miss the feeling when Jack fucks my throat," She started pouring it on.

"Should I keep going?" Amber asked, breaking character for a second.

"Keep going. Give it all to me. I want to hear it, baby." I barely croaked. She decided to give me the taboo candy I wanted to hear.

"You really messed up, Bill. You should never have pushed that dumb fantasy of yours. Now I crave his cock. I need it. I need my daddy Jack to treat me like the slut I am." Amber decided to stop holding back. Jack got off on her saying it and I was even more into it.

"Jack fucked me in this bed, right here. He made me cum for him, over and over." I suddenly became aware of the bed that my back was sinking into. I could easily imagine the way it rocked with Jack and my wife in it, fucking eachother senseless. I knew the sound of the headboard banging against the wall. For the first time last Sunday, my wife was making that same drumbeat with Jack, our old neighbor.

"I love you, Bill, but you lost me to Jack that night. Every time he made me cum he made me his. Again and again. There's nothing you can do about it, sweetie. You shouldn't have thought with your dick with that fantasy of yours. Now Jack is my daddy. I belong to him." Amber's stomach fluttered hearing those words come out of her mouth. She felt her pussy drip remembering the things she felt with Jack.

"You made this happen, honey. Are you happy?" she asked innocently, "Now your pretty little wife is addicted to our neighbor's cock."Amber stroked me with a firm grip at my mid-shaft, just the way I like it. She licked my hard cock up and down. She dragged her tongue across the underside of my cock and rose up as if to take my cock into her mouth, but she lightly licked the tip of my dick instead. She lapped lightly at my precum.

"You know..." she started, "I really do like sucking cock. I would love to suck yours right here, right now, baby. My mouth is watering for it." She swallowed as she finished her sentence. She wasn't embellishing at all.

"...But I think you would like it more if I saved my mouth...For Jack." She stroked my rigid cock with two hands, twisting as she reached the end of the sensitive tip.

"I might just go over there after you fall asleep and have him fuck my tight pussy all night. Would you like that, dear?" Up until now, I was just letting her speak to me as I marinated in her words. I took her last question to be rhetorical.

"Hmm?" She pressed, as if asking for a response to her last question. "Would you like it if I fucked him again?"

"Fuuuuuuck, baby. Turn around. Put your butt right here," I said, indicating a spot next to me on the bed. I wanted to play with her pussy while she continued to tease me.

She moved into position, then picked up her phone and pretended to dial Jack.

"Hello?" she asked while pouting, "It's your little slut. I miss you, Daddy."

"Oh Bill? He's here. You were right, he couldn't satisfy me. Not like you do. Hmmm? What am I doing? Well I'm teasing my husband. He wants me to give him a blowjob so badly, but all I'm doing is giving him some kisses. That's right daddy, no one is as big as you. It's true, you do know how to use it, too. Can I come over tonight after I finish making Bill cum? Will you give me the kind of dick you know I need? What's that? You want to come over and fuck me in the bed I share with my husband? You want to make him watch us fuck? Oh...I think he would like that. Are you going to show him how a real man is supposed to please me?" I played with my wife's pussy as she pretend-dialed our neighbor. She was soaking wet. Her naked pussy was covered in a thin sheen of her silky nectar. I played with her clit while she giggled on the phone.

"Mmm...yes...I would like that...'' Amber said. Her voice was seductive, deeper, and slightly raspier. It turned me on so much to hear her speak this way. I dove my long fingers inside of her, feeling her warm slickness. With my thumb, I gently played with her clit and massaged her labia. The sounds of my wet fingers plunging in and out of her slowly and steadily excited us both. My view was incredible. I rarely got a chance to watch my wife from behind on all fours. Not only did I get to see her naked skin glowing in the bedroom light, but I also was treated to views of her beautiful face occasionally looking back at me. When she turned her head to focus on my cock, I stared at her pink, wet pussy. I looked deep at her tight, puckered asshole. I fucking loved it.

"What am I going to do to you? Hmmm. What do you want, Daddy? Okay, I'll give you a real blowjob first. Then I want to ride your big cock. Will you fuck me from behind after that? Mmm, ok daddy. Please hurry. I'm so wet just thinking about it. We'll see you soon." Throwing her phone away, she turned to flash me a bright, naughty smile. Amber's had become incredibly lubricated. My wife was practically oozing into my hand. I gently stroked her clit and stuck my fingers inside of her. Her warm, wet insides felt incredible on my fingers. I had never seen this amount of juice flowing out of her. There was no doubt that she was turned on.

"Bill, that feels so good!" Amber moaned, throwing her blonde hair back as she jerked my hard cock.

"Come on baby, isn't that enough?" She asked, breaking character. "I need your dick," she said, "Please..."

"You got to tease me, now I get to tease you." I said, hardly able to think. She shot me a dangerously playful look.

"Just so you know, I don't think you should cum inside me anymore. Even though I love when you do. It's rude to cum in my pussy when it belongs to our neighbor now."

I moaned as my cock twitched in her hands. She was back to teasing me relentlessly.

"Do you think you can go back to sleep in the guest room tonight? Jack is coming over tonight and we need the bed."

"I'm going to let him fuck me however he wants. I'm going to let him do whatever he wants with my body," Amber whispered, as if sharing a secret with me from down below.

My face had nothing but pure lust and jealousy. I looked at her with heavily lidded, lust-clouded eyes. Amber couldn't take it. She absolutely loved when she made me give her this look. It showed so many emotions that drove her crazy. She really loved me which still always surprised me.

"Oh god Bill. Please keep looking at me like that. Don't stop! Please." Amber lunged forward across my lap and was stroking my cock furiously like it was the end of the world while licking it all over.

My fingers were moving in and out of her at a rapid pace. I could feel her clenching me. I hear her breathing faster. I felt her strokes on my cock become more distracted and chaotic as I brought her closer to her own orgasm.

After all her teasing, I couldn't take it and finally came right on Amber's face for the very first time. Amber was so turned on finally being able to get covered by my cum for the first time. As it slid down her face, she had her own organsm feeling my fingers flying in and out of her while feeling my hot cum dripped down her face. It was amazing to watch her cum from getting covered by my cum and fingers.

We were both spent from such a wild session. Amber cleaned herself off in the bathroom, then came back to join me. We cuddled and were soon drifting off to sleep.

***************************************************

SATURDAY

After last night, Amber and I enjoyed our weekend off. We did some chores around the house and ran around town. After we were done, we went to the gym. We both enjoyed going to the gym. It always relieved our tension from our long work week.

We both got an amazing workout in, and like usual the guys at the gym were constantly checking Amber out.

As we were driving home, I constantly teased her about the men checking her out. Which she dismissed with a wave of her hand.

"Seeing those guys who couldn't keep their eyes off you reminded me of a certain someone." I said with a laugh.

"Don't think I don't know what asshole you're talking about." Amber rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. Which did nothing but accent her full breasts.

"Asshole?" I looked at her, raising my eyebrow, still giving her that sly smile. As if I didn't know what she was talking about.

"Jack is definitely an asshole," Amber said after taking a deep breath, like she was about to go off. "He's disrespectful. The way he's always talked to me has been abrasive, rude, and objectifying. His gross, leering comments about my appearance have never been welcome. I get that the fantasy relies on him being mean, but I'm just pointing out what he is in reality."

"He has issues with boundaries. You know how he kept trying to fuck me. He always kept pushing until he finally got it."

"Yeah he definitely crossed some lines when he spiked my drink." I said nonchalantly.

"He did WHAT?!" Amber yelled in surprise.

Her outburst practically shook the whole car. I almost veered off the road.

"Woah. Um yeah, I am pretty sure Jack slipped something in my drink. That's why I was so knocked out. You didn't know?"

"I...I guess I didn't really think about it..." Amber had a painful expression of guilt on her face as her eyebrows were furrowed up in concern.

We both knew her guilt stemmed from how excited she was to fuck Jack that night. She was truly drunk with lust.

"...I guess it makes sense...I'm so sorry, Bill! If I had known I would have kicked him out and taken you to the hospital. Do you know what he gave you?"

"Honey, it's ok, I am fine. Nothing happened. I'm glad you didn't take me to the hospital. They would have charged us an arm and a leg, even if you work there."

"It's not okay, Bill! Who knows what kind of shit he gave you? You could have overdosed!" Tears began to well up in her eyes as she imagined harm coming to me.

She immediately thought about the worst possibilities that, depending on what the drug was, I could have stopped breathing in my sleep. I could have vomited and choked to death on my own puke. If that had happened at any time that night, she would have never known. What's more, she would be busy fucking our neighbor and cumming on his dick just down the hall, begging him for more. It was a dark thought that scared her.

"It's not like I've never taken painkillers or sleeping pills before. I don't think it was anything dangerous. You know how I need to get sleep sometimes after getting jetlagged. I had a good sleep, anyway!" I hoped my light-hearted joking would help diffuse the situation.

Amber's gaze narrowed into a glare. "Who knows what the hell he gave you."

"I get why you are mad. A lot of things could have gone wrong. He was wrong to have done that. But overall I have mixed feelings about what happened that night. I don't think we would be where we are now had he not done that..."

"Oh so just because you got to live out the fantasy it's ok? You got to cum from it and it's fine that he just slipped something in your drink. Come on, Bill! Sure, it was a wild night and I had fun too, but quit thinking with your dick for one second!"

"Babe, I'm just saying I am fine with it. I get there's this aspect that he tricked us or something, but I am ok with the way things turned out. I am glad you enjoyed yourself and I am happy about where these events have brought our relationship. I don't fear Jack or think he's going to do anything crazy. I'm starting to believe him that maybe he always knew what we needed but we were too scared to take that step."

That seemed to soften her up a little. She sighed, "Maybe you can be fine with it, but this is totally why we can't trust the guy. He's a fucking scumbag. We should stay far away from him."

"If you think that is the best plan of action, I am behind you one-hundred percent," I said.

"But be honest with me, baby. Isn't it kind of hot that 'scumbag' fucked you better than anyone ever has? I know it's wrong, but seeing you with him that night was one of the hottest experiences I've ever had. I know it's not something we can do all the time. So if you want to stop and never talk to Jack again I'm completely in support of you. This adventure is something that I think we will enjoy talking about for the rest of our lives."

Amber tried to look into my eyes for what seemed like forever, but I was focused on the road. Her face was flushed red.

"Would you be okay if we stopped this fantasy with Jack?"

"Of course. I want you to be happy. You've already made me happier than I could have ever imagined in just the last few days. I know this fantasy is our little adventure, but we can turn the chapter, no problem." I answered her truthfully.

"You know I want to make you happy, too, Bill."

"I guess, the real question is, would you be okay with it too? I know this fantasy is something you're enjoying, too." I asked.

Amber looked almost surprised I asked her, as though she hadn't considered the question. "I didn't think about that. I just wanted to make sure you enjoyed it."

"The only way I enjoy it is when you enjoy it." I insisted.

"Bill...I love you so much." Amber whispered.

She continued, "Ok, yes I enjoyed it. He gave my body sexual experiences I've never had. Even now, it's been days after and sometimes when I think about it, I still feel like my body is floating from all the orgasms he gave me, but that's nothing if it's going to hurt what we have."

"Nothing will ever hurt what we have. It's me and you forever." I reached over and grabbed her hand. She squeezed it tightly. She felt like the luckiest woman in the world in my arms. She just knew that this adventure with Jack must stop.

After we got home and had dinner, me and Amber watched a movie. We enjoyed each other's presence for a while, before we started rubbing each other's body's more and more. We gave each other a knowing smile.

She stood up and turned off the movie before grabbing my hand, leading me upstairs.

It wasn't long before me and Amber looked into each other's eyes as we made love in missionary. Amber's soft, loving eyes met mine as we both gasped and moaned our way to an orgasm.

"Oh my God! I'm cumming! I love you!" Amber cried as she came.

I was not far behind her. With our passionate love-making, watching her cum excited me. Within a few strokes, I was cumming, too.

"Amber! I love you too!" I moaned as I blasted my load as deep as I could get it.

"Holy shit, that was amazing," I said as I tried to catch my breath.

"Are you convinced yet?" Amber said after we both came down. "We don't need Jack to have mind-blowing sex."

"I know, I know, you don't need to remind me," I laughed in agreement. We both laid on our backs, catching our breath.

"I have half a mind to go over there and tell him it's over. I think I'm pretty upset about the whole drugging situation. What do you think? Should we go over there someday and give him a piece of our minds?" Amber asked.

"I understand you're upset and it's okay. Still, I don't think that's a good idea. I think we should just stay clear of him and he will get the picture. Otherwise, who knows what will happen? I don't think he's dumb enough to create a scene, but you never know. Especially when it involves such a hot woman like yourself."

"Ever since you told me about that drug thing I haven't even wanted to think about him. I don't know if I can play along with all the talking we've done about him and what happened that night without feeling sour about it. It really tainted my view of that night." she replied.

"You have every right to feel that way," I reassured her, "maybe we can talk to him. Get it out in the open. It's a fucked up thing he did for sure, but I'm just happy it turned out ok. We can look back on this in time and laugh at what a wild ride it has been. But let's hold off on talking to him for now." I worked hard to be a good partner on my response, trying to validate my wife. I was secretly a little disappointed that she had just told me she wasn't into even talking about what had happened now, after an entire week of incredible sex and new experiences for both of us. I didn't want it to end, but it wasn't just about what I wanted.

"I guess..." Amber pouted, getting up to go clean herself off in the bathroom.

"I guess he'll be sad when you don't show up tomorrow," I mumbled watching her walk away. As my breathing became slower and deeper. The satisfaction of cumming had relieved my body of all tension, and the bed was pulling me into sleep.

When she got back, I was already underneath the covers and breathing deeply, fast asleep. Amber started to say something softly. But it was no use, I could not be stirred. Amber climbed into bed and turned out the light.

***************************************************

SUNDAY

Amber sat at the kitchen island munching away at her lunch while aimlessly browsing through an old medical journal from the hospital. She sat with her legs crossed on the stool. She was wrapped in blue leggings from the waist down. The color and fabric looked soft and smooth. Her thighs and ass popped on her crossed-leg. She wore an oversized fleece and looked totally comfortable. I was slightly torn between wanting to touch her and wanting to just admire her beauty.

"Want to go to the gym after you eat?" I asked my wife. We both liked to fuel up before hitting the gym. We hated going to the gym and performing like shit because our tanks were empty. I had already eaten and was coming down dressed ready for the gym.

"I went yesterday, so I am just going to rest today," she replied, stretching her sore back and shoulders thinking about it. She eyed my well-developed quadriceps from under my gym shorts. She loved seeing me in them, which is why she bought me five pairs.

"Alright then, I'm going to head over there now. I'll grab some groceries and some stuff from the hardware store on our shopping list on my way back," I said, approaching her for a kiss.

We pecked politely with a light smacking of our lips. But I wanted more. I hovered my lips in front of her face.

"More." I said.

Amber smiled and gave me another peck, this time with more lip.

"More." I repeated firmly.

Amber grabbed my face and kissed me firmly, pressing her whole face into mine. We smacked our lips several times with almost cartoonish kisses. I backed away without ever taking my eyes off her. I looked down at her and chuckled playfully.

"More." I said again.

Amber laughed and stood up from the stool. She reached up around my neck and got on her tip-toes. I could feel the textured fluff of her fleece around my neck as she pulled me down. Her ass and bare midriff were exposed as she reached up, tempting me. We closed our eyes and kissed deeply. We stayed in position as we began to kiss slowly. Her full lips massaged mine. I could taste her delicious, savory lunch on her breath. My hands were wrapped around Amber's back in a hug. As we continued to make out, I ran my hands down to her waist, then hips. I felt the suppleness of her legging fabric and wrapped my big hands around her ass. I gripped her ass low and close to the back of her thigh, pulling her up towards me.

"Mmm..." Amber hummed into my mouth. I could feel her lips smile against mine. I broke the kiss and grinned like an idiot at my beautiful wife.

"You better get the hell out of here if you're going to make it to the gym. Otherwise you're going to have to finish what you started," Amber said in a sultry tone, leveling her hungry eyes at me.

"Haha! There will be plenty of time for that when I get home," I laughed. Amber spanked my ass as I turned to leave. We both laughed again.

Amber listened to the garage open as my car backed out. She sat trying to return to her meal and book, but something was different about her focus now. Our little exchange did turn her on, but as she sat marinating in the feelings of my hand gripping her ass, she thought back to last week when she stood so close to where she was sitting now, butt-naked, making out with our neighbor after he had fucked her so well all night and all morning. Jack had gripped her ass much like I had just done. Amber's skin, fat, muscle, and nerves all remembered the way hands felt amazing on her regardless of who had done it.

123456...9