Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprisingly, Jack was the one who broke off the kiss first. When he looked at her again, her eyes were already covered with a hazy look.

"Yeah, I don't think this is going to work." Jack said plainly. Half heartedly he also tried to get up off the couch.

"Wait, what the hell?! Why not??" His words broke her out of her haze and shocked her. She put her hand on his chest to stop him from getting up.

"I knew with your husband not here or involved somehow, you would be boring. I just don't feel your sincerity like the other times. I'm sure you could find someone else for your guy's fantasy."

'Fuck!! This man is just so...ugh!!' She knew he was bluffing but the last thing she wanted to do was find someone else, especially after coming this far.

She closed her eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. Slowly she opened her eyes, but this time there was something different in them. Jack immediately noticed this small change.

Amber's hand was still on his shoulder and she pushed him to lean back more. Then she climbed on top of him wrapping her hands around his head.

"So you want to see my sincerity?" Amber whispered with her sexiest voice.

Jack's smile brightened even more. He had her now. He nodded at her waiting for her to take the lead. There was no camera, no husband, nothing but just her and him.

Amber leaned to his ear, "Did you know that my husband tried spanking me like you do? I told him right away that I didn't like him doing it. That you were the only man that could...treat me that way." She gave her ass a wiggle on his lap at the end of her sentence.

Jack raised his eyebrow, and raised his hand giving her ass a light spank.

Amber moaned in his ear, "I know you can hit harder than that."

Jack once again spanked her ass with a little more force.

"Harder." She moaned in his ear again.

SLAP!!

"Oh god daddy, just like that!!" She moaned in his ear once again while grinding her body on top of his.

Jake answered with two more spanks on each ass cheek then left his hands there kneading them slowly.

Amber was besides herself, getting treated like this after denying her husband the same actions.

"Hmmm, you really like my ass don't you?" Amber said, kissing his neck while he played with her ass.

Jack closed his eyes and just nodded at her answer, enjoying this intimate session.

"I'm so glad that my neighbor has such a big cock for me to play with. A cock to make my husband jealous. A cock that gives me pleasure like I've never experienced." Amber gave him kisses all over his neck and cheeks at the end of her sentences.

Amber finally leaned up and looked down at Jack. He slowly opened his eyes and saw this goddess of a woman staring at him.

Without breaking eye contact, "I'm going to fuck you better than I ever fucked Bill. I'm going to give you an experience way better than the night of the super bowl....that I can promise." During her words she slowly leaned her face towards him. Her breathing got heavier and heavier with every word that spilled out of her mouth. Finally when the last syllable came out. Her lips locked with his.

This time however there was pure passion with her kisses. She started to grind her body on top of his again. Pushing her breasts against his chest trying to merge her whole body with his.

Her break in her kisses all you could hear was her heavy breathing. Jack was absolutely shocked, feeling her passion. He was really feeling her sincerity now. He grabbed her ass with both hands, squeezing and jiggling them. Enjoying her plump ass cheeks in his grasp. The thing that made it hotter to him, it felt like this hookup was more personal. Her husband didn't know she was here, the camera wasn't on. Nothing but lust was in the room.

Jack was starting to have enough, he wanted to get to the next step. He started to lean up.

"Alright, alright. You proved me wrong, that was enough." Jack said, breaking off the kiss.

Amber looked at him for a moment, "No it wasn't." She pushed him back and started to kiss him again.

If Jack was surprised before, there were no words now.

Amber just kissed him over and over again. Her tongue danced in his mouth, exploring it. Jack felt her tongue rub and tangle against his own. Her kisses got more and more sensual. Kisses she usually saved just for me, were being given to a man she should hate. They continued their kiss while rubbing their bodies together for a long time.

Amber finally knew it was enough now, and she had to continue what she was here to do. Before giving him one last kiss, she bit his lips gently. It was something she never really tried but she felt it was a funny and sexy thing to try.

"Was that enough sincerity?" Amber smiled at him.

Jack had his eyes closed and just nodded his head. Amber giggled seeing the state he was in.

She reached next to her on the couch and grabbed her phone and handed it to him once again. Jack had his head laying back into the couch with his eyes closed. He opened his eyes, reached for her phone, and realized the fun was just beginning.

He immediately brought his right hand up, holding Amber's phone. He fumbled with it for a moment due to his anticipation, before finally getting it ready.

"Ok, sit on the couch next to me and I'll set up the camera," he directed.

"Get into character a little," He reminded her. "Not that you need it..." He mumbled to himself.

Jack set the camera on his living room table and made sure Amber was in frame. He hit record, then went to sit next to her as Amber fiddled with her hair, making sure she was cute and presentable.

"This can be just practice or we will edit it out if we don't like it." Jack said, putting his arm around Amber pulling her body next to him.

Amber turned to look at the camera and wrapped her arms around his neck once again.

"Does this look good Bill?" She asked as if I was in the room with them. "I'm about to make all your dreams come true baby," she said as she stroked the back of Jack's head while still staring at the camera. Jack looked at the camera and smiled like an ugly fool.

Jack looked at the camera with her, "What can I say little buddy? Sorry you couldn't see us last week. That was my fault. Won't do it again... But anyway, you really opened the gate to Hell letting me get a hold of your woman. Now look where she is!"

As he was talking to the camera, Amber smiled sweetly, as if calm and serene in his arms.

Jack just continued, "By the time you see this, I've probably will have fucked your pretty wife in every imaginable position. Maybe you're going to watch this on your couch. Just know I'll have fucked her there too. Maybe you're in your bed? Wait! We already fucked there!" He laughed loudly.

"God damn, I mean, look at this! Here, stand up," Jack lifted Amber's arms. Amused, my wife rose to her feet. Jack leaned forward and put his hands on her hips. She faced the camera. Jack was eye-level with her ass and licked his lips. He turned Amber's ass towards the camera.

"Look at this ass!" He dropped his hands to her ass, reaching around to scoop it up. He dragged her shorts up even further as his fingers dove under the fabric to grasp her flesh. He revealed the toned sides of her ass as he did. The material of her shorts strained against her, getting caught in between her bouncy cheeks. He shook her ass at the camera.

"I'm going to fuck this all day today!"

Amber covered her mouth to stifle a giggle. She arched her back away from Jack and stood on her toes, pushing out her ass more. She looked over her shoulder so the camera could see the beautiful profile of her face behind her golden locks.

"Isn't that right?" Jack asked, looking up at my wife.

"Mmm-hmm, we'll see..." Amber replied in a soft, flirty voice. She put her arms around Jack's shoulders, petting him and massaging him across his back and head.

"She came over to my house today just to fuck my big cock! Isn't that right, sweetie?"

Amber blushed red.

"That's right," she nodded slowly.

"Here, sit back down. Right here." Jack brought her down on his lap. "Tell your nice little husband what you told me today. Tell him why you're here."

Amber sat in Jack's lap with her right arm over his shoulders. With one hand she rubbed his back. Her left hand stroked up and down on his chest. She leaned against him slightly, pressing her tits into the side of his head. He could feel her nipple piercing against his temple. Jack's thick-fingered hands roamed up her back and across her flat stomach. His right hand moved across his body to pet the smooth skin of her long legs. They could each feel the other person's heat. Jack felt slightly drunk off it. Amber's heart was pounding in her chest. Just being felt up by Jack on camera like this was more intense than she anticipated.

"Well...Bill, I told you that our little fantasy is over and that we should stop. But yesterday, I came home from a run and caught you watching an old video of me and our neighbor here. At first, I was hurt because you tried to sneakily watch it behind my back, but then I realized that I can't force you to push down your urges. I want to please you anyway I can. So I'm going to make new videos. I think you'll like them, baby." Amber smiled at the camera, then turned her attention to Jack.

"Is your husband the only one whose urges you're going to fulfill? Don't leave out any details...slut."

Amber registered his pause as his way of reminding her of the character she was to play.

"Of course," she looked at the camera, "If your urges are being fulfilled that means I'm going to have to be fulfilled too, honey..." By definition, it was true from what she and I discussed. Seeing her act so unlike her usual self with a man so beneath us was such a taboo act.

Amber ran her left hand down Jack's chest, to his belly, then down lower. She gripped his hard cock from outside his shorts as it rested against his thigh. It seemed bigger than she remembered. She gave it a squeeze. Then a stroke. More of her chest was turned into Jack's face as my wife reached down across her body to his cock. He grinned wide.

"Everybody gets what they want." Amber said in a quiet, seductive way.

"And as for you!" She removed her hand from Jack's cock and slapped him in the chest, sitting upright.

"You have a video you took without my knowledge when you were fucking the life out of me last week! I'm forced to come here to keep your BIG mouth shut." Amber wanted to make sure she got on video that Jack had something on her so I would know how this all started.

Jack laughed. "The only one who is going to get their big mouth stuffed today is you!" He held her tight and looked up at her. She brought her left hand up to hold his face.

"Oh yeah? Is that a promise?" She asked seductively, not missing a beat. She looked down at his coarse face.

"You know it is," Jack replied, looking up at the face of a goddess. Her blue eyes smoldered and her pupils were slightly dilated. He hooked one hand around her neck and pulled her into his face.

"Mmm," Amber hummed into his lips as he stuck his tongue into my wife's mouth. Jack felt her lick his tongue with hers before sucking his tongue with her full, strong lips. The room was quiet now except for the smacking of their lips. Amber brought her hands up and tucked her hair behind her ears as she and our neighbor made out. Jack broke the kiss.

He leaned back. They both turned to look at the camera. "She looks good on top of me, don't you think?"

"I'm going to make her do things with me you guys haven't tried yet. I'm really going to open her up if you know what I mean." He laughed, giving Amber a hard smack on her ass cheek at the end of his sentence.

"Oh god, Bill he's going to ruin me. I'm gonna want nothing but his cock soon. I can just feel it." Amber whimpered.

The image of them being so intimate was so wrong, but any sane man would get turned on seeing it.

Jack turned Amber's face to him once again. She put a hand on his cheek and slowly kissed him. They started making out with their tongues battling. Jack made a show of rubbing Amber's smooth thighs and cupping her ass.

This time Amber realized how hot she was getting again and pulled away. Their saliva was still sticking together leaving a long line of it connecting their lips. Amber licked her lips, breaking it apart while glancing at the camera. It always baffled her how easy her body succumbed to his touch. It was like her body knew what was coming, no matter how much her mind told her how wrong it was.

"That was a good start. Now the fun begins," Jack said.

***************************************************

"Here, take this," Jack handed her the box of condoms after he pulled the phone off the end table, stopping the recording. He held the phone in his hand while giving Amber directions.

"Walk out there and then crawl to me with the condoms. I expect a world class performance from you, especially if this is going to be the first video in your 'movie' that you want to show Bill."

Amber wanted to give him one more slap, but she just listened to his instructions. She grabbed the condoms and walked back to the center of the room. She was facing away from him, so Jack had a perfect view of how amazing her ass looked in those small shorts. He couldn't wait to have his way with it. He vowed to himself in these 3 months he would do everything in his power to take her anal virginity.

"Are you ready?' Jack asked while getting the camera ready.

Amber nodded while staring out the window.

'There's no going back now.' She thought to herself. She took a deep inhale.

"Alright, here we go." Jack laughed, looking up from the phone.

"Andddd ACTION!" then pressed record.

Just as Amber was about to turn around, her mind flashed with the scene of me watching the video of her and Jack last night.

'He wants me to act bad...the better I am, the more it will turn him on' Trying to give herself the determination she needed to be as bad as possible. Not for Jack. But for me.

She finally turned around and gave Jack a naughty smile with the sexiest look she could muster. Amber could see Jack getting visible goosebumps at how quickly she could flip the switch.

'This is going to be a wild ride' He quickly thought.

"God damn! I can't wait to feel your tight pussy on my big cock again."

"You are such an asshole," Amber took a deep breath giving him her sex eyes, "An asshole...with a big cock who thinks he can have whatever he wants. Even if it doesn't belong to you."

"Well? This asshole is waiting for you. Come show your husband what you came here for." Jack said, pointing between his legs.

Amber knew he was right. She was here to please her husband, and to do that she needed Jack and his big cock. She slowly sank to her knees, then she started to slowly crawl to Jack with a box of condoms in her hand. Jack made sure to capture the moment perfectly on video. He couldn't wait for me to see this. The way Amber was dressed was one thing on its own, but the way she was crawling to him was such a submissive scene. It was as if the closer she got, the more she was succumbing to his desires.

Finally she reached between his legs and set the box of condoms on the floor next to her. She flashed Jack a smile before glancing at the camera in Jack's hand, giving it a flirty kiss.

Jack grabbed the back of her head and pulled it against his shorts. "Have you given your husband a blowjob since that night?"

Amber's face was against his cock while she looked up at him. She shook her head against his hard dick, "No, not really."

Jack broke character for a second, "What do you mean?"

She nodded her head, "He gets turned on when I deny him things that I do for you. I only kissed and licked his cock. I didn't actually suck on it. Not like the way I do with you..."

A big smile formed on Jack's face. Seeing his beautiful neighbor nuzzling his cock between his legs made him glow with satisfaction. He was more than happy to enjoy the fruits of whatever fantasy we had going, if it meant he got to have what he was getting.

"That makes me really happy to hear. Did you miss my cock? I still remember the night you first sucked it like it was yesterday."

Amber blushed but nodded her head, nudging his rigid member against his leg. She could feel it's warmth on her face.

"I like sucking your big cock. You taught me so much. It makes me feel sexy when I do it now."

She might have been in character, but she knew there was some truth to that statement.

"The only time you look sexier than when you have my big dick in your mouth is when you have it in that tight little pussy of yours."

Amber rubbed her hands on Jack's member through his shorts. As he finished his last sentence, she looked up at Jack and the camera pointed down towards her. She flashed a quick grin and raised her eyebrows mischievously.

"Is that so?" she asked, almost sarcastically.

"So tell me: does your husband know you are here?"

"No. He has no idea," Amber said into the camera, letting her naughty smirk grow. It was true.

"Take it out and show your husband how much I've taught you." Jack said with authority.

Jack lifted his hips off the couch while Amber peeled his shorts off until they were at his ankles. His hard cock sprang forth just as magnificent as she remembered it. His big balls also came into view, swollen like a bull. She knew her mouth would soon be wrapped around them, trying to milk the cum out of them.

His balls lead up to his huge cock, her eyes couldn't help but always examine this wild specimen. It wasn't just the length that astonished her, it was also how thick he was. From past experiences she knew if she didn't give it her all with her hands, tongue, lips, and words, her jaw would soon be sore.

"You know where to start," Jack said as he squinted his eyes down at her.

Amber grabbed his cock, slowly stroking it. She leaned forward and gave each of his balls a long lick, before wrapping her lips around the base of his cock, kissing it. She tried to wrap her tongue around his whole cock with no avail. Then she slowly dragged her lips and tongue up the base of his cock until she reached the tip.

"Hmmm, I just love the taste of your dick. I don't think I'll ever get sick of it." Amber said with a devilish grin.

Amber wanted to make sure she put on a show. She glanced at Jack one last time, before wrapping her lips over his cock.

This wasn't her first time doing this now, so she quickly was able to make her way down his cock, until she swallowed the whole thing. His salty taste and aroma was familiar to her. Despite her recent misgivings with Jack, it was still almost comforting to her to have his familiar cock in her mouth and hands.

Jack always was in awe of how she was able to take his whole cock. Even without her gag reflex, it was quite of an achievement to be able to take his whole cock. He remembered the first time in the hot tub with how she struggled to take it, now she was practically a pro.

Slobbering and gagging noises filled the room while Jack used the camera to get a close up of Amber at work. She noticed the camera so close and slurped up his cock while staring right into the camera.

"I'm sorry honey. I just love the feeling of his big cock in my mouth. I promise one day, I'll suck your dick just like his, but for now..." Amber turned her head from the camera and slid her lips down Jack's cock with as much passion as she could muster.

"Damn! You see this Bill? I hope you get to experience this regularly one day. I don't think I'll ever get tired of her mouth on my cock."

"Hmph!" Amber whimpered. Her saliva was dripping from her mouth onto her cleavage, sliding down her breasts making her white long sleeve progressively wetter.

1...456789