Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack picked up the camera and showed her side profile. She looked so sexy with her back arched while sucking his cock. He absolutely loved how her socks ran up to her calves over her knees. After a little while longer, he couldn't take it any longer.

Jack grabbed Amber by her hair and pried her off his cock.

"I can't wait any longer, hurry up and take off your clothes." Jack ordered with anticipation in his voice.

Amber looked at him with saliva still on her lips while breathing heavily. Amber licked his cock as slow as she could and gave it a kiss at the tip. She shot him a glance and after a moment she pushed herself up and stood before Jack once again. Amber locked eyes with him and slowly peeled her long sleeve off. After throwing her shirt on the floor, she slid her booty shorts off. As she did this she kept glancing at the camera in Jack's hand giving it a naughty smile.

Finally Amber was standing before him in just her white thong and long white socks. Jack just admired her body. He couldn't believe that he already slept with this hot wife and he was about to yet again!

Amber reached for the condoms on the floor and opened the box. Jack frowned seeing her do this, but he wasn't about to ruin the moment.

After grabbing a condom out of the box, she tried handing it to Jack.

"No, you put it on yourself." He said with an angry voice.

Amber rolled her eyes and sunk on her knees once again. She used her teeth to rip the wrapper open and pull the condom out. She was about to put it on his cock, but Jack grabbed her hand just before she could.

"What?" Amber shot an annoyed look at him.

"I want you to put it on with your mouth."

"My-My mouth? What?" Amber was visibly shocked.

Jack flashed his eyes at the camera, giving her a knowing look.

Amber reached into her mind to figure out how to approach the task. The only image in her mind were a few flashes from porn videos Jack had sent her long ago.

"What? Don't think you can do it?" Jack said, challenging her.

"Alright, fine" she said, flashing raised eyebrows at the camera, "Watch this."

She placed the condom in her mouth right in front of her teeth. She grabbed his cock, slick with her saliva and leaned her mouth onto his cock. Amber's hair fell across her face and softly onto Jack's crotch. He could feel her luxurious, smooth strands brush him gently.

Amber felt the condom crinkle against her sensitive lips as it unrolled onto Jack's cock. The sound of it was barely audible to Jack, but loud to Amber as she slowly slid against her full lips. Her saliva that was slathered all over her neighbor's thick member made contact with the latex and stuck instantly. As she lowered her head lower, she felt his sheathed dick travel further back against her tongue. Gone was the salty taste of his skin. Now, she tasted only the slightly unpleasant taste of the fresh rubber.

Firmly, Amber used her lips to wrap her neighbor's rigid rod. All the air pockets were driven out of the condom. He was sealed as tightly as he could be. The lightly lubricated condom left a thin film on her lips as she descended deeper and deeper onto his shaft. Feeling his rubbery cock reach the back of her throat, Amber pushed further until at last, she had stretched her mouth and the rubber to the base of his cock. She gave a few wiggles side-to-side with her head. Jack felt her warm throat grip him as she did. He watched her blonde hair shimmer and bounce with the shaking of her head.

"Mmm," she hummed on him. Jack felt my wife's throat pleasantly vibrate against him, sending tingles through his mushroom down his cock.

Amber brought her head and body more in line with the camera as she disengaged from Jack.

"...Guahhh..." Amber sighed as the tip of his cock left her lips. My wife held our neighbor with two hands. When she looked at his huge cock covered with the condom, she actually felt accomplished that she was able to really do it. She inspected her work briefly and admired it. She pumped his cock with a couple firm, full-length strokes with her hands.

"That's it...You're so fucking good at this," Jack said, "You're a natural."

He was on edge from the anticipation.

"Are you ready slut? I'm going to make the whole block hear you scream my name."

Hearing his words actually made her legs shiver. Amber nodded while standing before him. She reached down to take her socks off, but Jack immediately stopped her.

"Hell no, keep those on. They make you look more sexy." Jack said as he set the phone propped against the lamp next to the couch. Giving it a side view of him and Amber.

"Time to lose the panties though. Look at what a sexy bitch you are. I had no idea we were going to be fucking like this when you came over today. But you knew," Jack sneered.

Amber bristled at being called a bitch. She almost broke character to shoot him a menacing look. She had to remind herself that she wasn't Amber right now. She was indeed Jack's slut.

She peeled her thong slowly off while giving Jack a taste of his own medicine, "I can't wait to ride your big cock, I'm going to slam my big ass on it over and over until I make you cum harder than you ever have. Can you spank me again? I love when you treat me like I'm just some whore."

'Fuck this woman is going to drive me crazy!' Jack's cock couldn't have gotten harder.

After Amber had taken off her thong, she stood before Jack just in her long white socks.

Jack leaned further into the couch and reached out for Amber. She grabbed his hand and climbed on top of him. She set her legs on each side of him while looking down into his ugly grin. Jack felt the heat from between her thighs against his. Amber could feel his heart pounding as she sunk her warm hands into the flesh of his chest, feeling the resistance of his sternum.

Amber had one hand on his chest while the other stroked his cock. It felt so different than what she was used to. She had played with his cock so much over the months, now that it was covered with a condom it felt foreign to her.

Jack had his hands on her hips, petting her. He was quiet for a moment as he watched his hands glide across her smooth, firm, warm skin. His excitement to fuck my wife was palpable. He couldn't believe she was here in his home, straddling him on his couch as I was off ignorantly busy somewhere. He reached around and gave each of her ass cheeks a light slap. He brought his hands further down and cupped her ass cheeks in his hands.

"Fuck yes." He said. "This fucking ass. My God."

Amber could feel his hot fingers massage her ass and upper hamstrings. He drew his fingers so close to her upper thighs that his hands entered her sensitive crotch area. He pet her from behind. She rose up to meet his hands, and he briefly reached to softly touch her pussy lips. My wife gasped at the sudden pleasure she felt when he did. He went further, probing his finger to her sensitive canal opening without entering.

My wife closed her eyes and bit her lip as she bucked slightly against our neighbor. Jack's probing finger contacted her opening to discover that it was slick with her juice. Feeling his finger slide against her so easily amplified Amber's arousal. Her body knew what to do for Jack. All she had to do was let herself do what came naturally. Jack continued to play with her pussy lips and smeared her juices around them. Amber opened her eyes to gaze onto the face of our neighbor. It briefly occurred to her how strange it was for her body to be responding this well to him. She closed her eyes again and dropped her head low while bringing her body higher against Jack. Her eyes were out of Jack's field of vision and she opened them very slightly to peek at the camera. It was propped up, still recording every second.

She thought about how hot this probably looked. Just like the video Jack showed her from last week.

With Amber higher on his torso, Jack's thick fingers had better access to Amber's pussy as he teased and played with her. Amber's arousal grew. She could feel her pussy yearn to stretch against something big. She felt her increasing wetness on Jack's fingers. She felt his wandering, wet hands switch up from playing with her pussy to firmly massaging her ass and thighs. They moved up and down her gorgeous body. She felt his presence all over her and soon, he would be inside her.

'Shit,' she realized, 'I am so wet for this fucking bastard.'

Moments passed as Jack's fingers and hands roamed my fit, beautiful wife without restrictions. He marveled at her taut belly and wide hips. She had the right amount of fat and muscle in all the right places. She was growing hotter to his touch. Just 24 hours ago, Amber was sure she was never going to see Jack again. Now, she was on his couch straddling him, dripping wet in anticipation. Amber couldn't stand the man, but she had to admit that he was the perfect tool for our shared fantasy. She was strangely proud of the deal she had struck with him. She knew I was going to love the video they were making. Sneaking into Jack's without my knowledge excited her, like she had bought me the perfect gift and was busy scurrying to hide it. Ultimately, all of that only got her body to where it was now: about to once again fuck our neighbor. Amber's body asked her unambiguously, clearly, and repeatitively: 'Can we fuck right now?'

Jack turned his head to the camera and smiled deviously as my wife's soft tits were smashed against his face. He turned his rough, stubbly face into them and took one of her perfectly sized areolas into his mouth. She could feel his coarse hair against her smooth skin as it scraped her. He suckled on my wife's nipple and tongued at her piercing. Her brain tingled with the sensation.

"Uhhh..." Amber moaned, her arms posted against the back of the couch. She arched her upper back harder to give Jack more room to suck her.

"Mmmf," Jack murmured underneath her as he firmly gripped my wife's body...

SMACK! With a stinging slap, Jack broke Amber's trance.

"Come on! Stick my big cock where it belongs," he mumbled from under her before sticking his mouth back on her tit. The vacuum from his mouth made a loud suction sound as he played with her inside his hot mouth.

"Oh, fuck." she whimpered as she leaned into him more.

She picked up her hips with Jack holding her waist with a firm grip. Her pussy hovered over his cock as Jack used his grip on her to slowly settle her down on him. Her pussy had been dripping wet. He easily slid into her.

"Oh fuck,fuckkk. God you're so big Jack. I need to get used to this again. Please go slow, baby."

"We're going all the way," Jack demanded, slowly, deliberately shoving his cock all the way inside her.

Centimeter by centimeter by centimeter, Jack felt Amber's hot pussy swallow him whole.

"Ohhhhh yes...." He moaned. Reimagining fucking her all week didn't come close to the actual feeling of that first insertion. He loved the feeling of her tight, warm canal on his cock. Even through the latex, he could feel her wetness as he had little resistance sheathing himself to the hilt into his beautiful neighbor. He felt her body weight on his hips, and her trim waist in his hands. Nothing could beat that feeling, except of course, more of that feeling without a condom.

"Oh... my... godddd!" She gasped through every word, breathing in and out sharply. Her eyes were wide with surprise. The feeling of her neighbor inside her did not fail to wow her.

"JACK!" Amber gasped.

"It's so..." Amber blinked hard, shutting her eyes.

"...fucking..." She opened her eyes wide. Jack watched her dark blue irises lose ground to her deep, dark, expanded pupils.

"... BIG!" Amber gasped to finish her thought as she felt her wet vaginal canal slide apart to make room for his wrapped, lubricated cock. She could feel a flash of heat on her face as she started to sweat. She felt a large pressure inside her that sent lightning bolts through her spine.

"Fuck yes. That's where it goes. All the way inside that tight little pussy," he said, holding firmly around her thin waist.

"Come on," He gave her a slap on her ass which made her cheek jiggle, "Start doing some work. This is what you came here for right?"

Amber could do nothing but whimper in Jack's neck. Though she was plenty warmed up, she had not expected to be surprised again by the girth of Jack and the nearly overwhelming feeling of accommodating him inside her. Her pussy drenched his cock and squeezed him with regular, periodic contractions.

Jack gave her a few slow strokes making her feel his entire length slide in and out. He pumped his hips upwards against her making her ass shake even more against him.

"Come on. Do it." Jack whispered in her ear.

Amber couldn't help but listen. She started sliding up and down his cock with small, slow strokes. Jack gave her a few more spanks on her jiggly ass. Amber leaned forward more and wrapped her arms around Jack's neck. This made her back get her signature arch once again.

Jack decided to help her and picked her up by her ass. He then started slamming her ass down against his cock. This went on for at least 5 minutes with their pace picking up each minute.

"Oh god, oh my goddd. You're fucking me so good," Amber moaned in his ear.

Jack stopped slamming her down himself, and watched her do it on her own. Every couple strokes he gave her a slap on each ass cheek. Amber was already quickly building to an orgasm. She felt her pussy gripping him as tight as it could. She hated this man, but she had to admit the sex with him was mind blowing. Feeling him stretch her tight pussy walls reminded her what a naughty wife she was being. She rode small waves of pleasure that came and went. She felt like it was going on forever, but she worked to ease her mind into the waves of pleasure. She controlled her breathing and focused on the sensations inside of her like her athletic background trained her to do. She liked this. It was a challenge to focus when our neighbor's big cock pummeled her. Soon, the waves of pleasure became larger and larger. She felt warm inside, like a light on a dimmer switch was glowing brighter, brighter, and brighter, until...

"Jack, I'm-I'm gonna, fuckkk. I'm cumming Jack! Oh god!!" Amber's body convulsed on top of Jack. Jack just held my wife while her orgasm shook her body on top of his. Amber gasped and twitched. Jack looked on, pleased at her involuntary reactions. This was no mere act.

"I knew you missed my cock, but damn, I didn't expect that. Your little hubby must not be fucking you right." Jack laughed while staring at the camera and continuing to rub my wife's body.

As Amber came back to, she sat back up straight still feeling Jack's cock deep in her pussy. Jack flexed it, pressing blood into his cock for a quick pulse, increasing the thickness, and making it twitch. Amber took a sharp inhale.

"I'm not done with you by a long shot. Get up and get face down on the couch. I want that ass as high as possible" Jack said leaving no room for debate.

Amber got her bearings together and climbed off of Jack's lap. She looked down and saw his condom, his covered cock was drenched in her juices.

"You really made a mess didn't you?" Jack snickered.

Amber was beet faced and stuttered to speak when she could barely think of the words.

"I-I don't know what came over me.." She was so embarrassed that the man she didn't find the least bit attractive got such a reaction out of her.

Jack saw her looking at his cock, still standing straight in its full glory.

"Don't worry, I'm not even close to being down with you. Now stop staring at my cock and get back on the couch like I said."

Amber was even more embarrassed she got caught staring at his big cock. His words snapped her out of her frozen state and got back on the couch, next to Jack. He had a large couch, since he was a pretty big guy. So she was able to rest her face on the cushion and still keep her knees on it too. Her ass was facing the front of the living room. Jack admired her from the side, and made sure the camera had a good angle. After making sure her body was in the frame, he gave her ass a slap while standing up.

Amber let out a moan and felt his presence behind her. She could feel him rub his cock on her pussy lips.

"You see this Bill? I bet you still haven't fucked your wife in such a fun position yet. Huh, has he?!" Giving Amber two forceful slaps making her ass jiggle.

"Fuck!! No, he hasn't!! Please Jack, you're being so rough." Amber whimpered into the seat cushion.

"'Please' what?" Jack snorted.

"You like when I'm rough, don't you?" Jack questioned while kneading her thick ass cheeks against his cock.

Amber turned to face him while still keeping her face on the couch.

"Yes..." She reached behind her, grabbing his cock. She stroked him twice before lining it up with her pussy.

"Please...keep going..." Amber wiggled her ass in the air. A mischievous smirk spread across her lips. She looked into Jack's face before finishing her sentence.

"...Daddy."

"Hahah! That's more like it!" Jack laughed.

"Come on. Fuck that cock. Show your husband how my little slut works for my cum."

Amber didn't let him finish before pushing her ass back on his thick cock. She knew that she would have to really give it her all so he could hurry up and cum. My wife moved her bouncy ass up and down our neighbor's big cock. After a few strokes, she settled on a rhythm that made the bounce of her ass hypnotic.

Jack marveled at the sight of the perfect housewife dancing on his cock. He had one hand on his hips while admiring her work.

"Ohhh, yeaaaaah..." he moaned, drawing it out to emphasize his satisfaction. He wanted Amber and the camera to hear him. The gray, overcast light showered their bodies from a nearby window. The contrast between their bodies was in stark relief. My wife pumped her fit body up and down his big dick while he stood there looking like a saggy sack of potatoes.

PLAP...PLAP...PLAP. Amber's ass rebounded against Jack's hips. She took him in long, full strokes, bringing her ass back and down until he was buried to the hilt. She could feel his girth press against her wet vaginal canal in all directions until he was buried deep in the back parts of her vagina.

"Mmm...uhh...yeah..." Amber moaned from below. She relaxed into the rhythm she set, letting her body do what it wanted.

Wet sounds of my wife's pussy on Jack's dick were punctuated by their mutual moans and mewls. Seconds turned to minutes as Jack admired his fit young neighbor fucking him. Amber felt so full. She shut her eyes and got into the moment, feeling every inch of our neighbor plunge inside her warm, wet, luxurious canal. She felt the folds of her canal massage the smooth latex around his big member. She honed in on sensations her body felt and let herself ride the waves of their taboo pairing. She found that she liked Jack considerably more when they were engaged in this role.

"Mmm, fuck, you are so good at that," Jack complimented her. "I will never get tired of seeing you fuck my cock. I love seeing your ass bounce."

Amber smiled. "Mmm, this big dick makes me so happy," she cooed.

Eventually, Jack was ready for the next part of the show. He matched her pace with forceful thrusts that met her halfway. The sudden movement startled Amber and all she could do was meet his hard thrusts. He wanted to take her while she screamed his name.

It wasn't long before she couldn't take it and was just trying to hold her ass in the air to take the pounding.

"Oh! Jack! Fuck! God! You! Are! Fucking! Me! So! Harddd!!" she pronounced each word as his hips met her own.

Jack's cock was back to exploring parts of her pussy that she wasn't used to. Because she hadn't done this position with me over the years, when she did it with Jack, different nerves in her body would fire off.

1...456789