Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 07

Story Info
Amber and her neighbor go on a hike.
19.5k words
4.53
96k
166
46

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two beautiful women, a blonde and a brunette, were at the gym getting their hard workout in. At the moment, they were doing squats and their bodies obviously showed they weren't beginners in this department.

The men and even the women at the gym couldn't help but glance over from time to time. Something that both women were already used to.

Stacey had just racked the bar that had weights on it that would intimidate even some men.

"So you're telling me you're going hiking with him tomorrow?"

Amber shyly nodded her head. "Well yeah. I decided to listen to your advice. To go along with Bill's fantasy and here I am.."

"Wait! So does that mean you hooked up with Jack again??" Stacey almost jumped while she asked.

Amber didn't answer. She just took her spot and lifted the bar of the rack and did her set of squats.

After Amber had finished her set. Stacey was on pins and needles waiting for her to answer.

"Amber!"

"Oh my...yes, I have! Okay? Don't laugh at me."

"Why would I laugh at you? To be honest I am a little jealous. I wish I was in a relationship like the one you and Bill have. Especially from that video, you showed me...Jack doesn't seem like most men, him being unattractive kind of makes it easier so there's no worry about you actually falling in love with him. I guess it's what you call..strictly physical." Stacey giggled.

Amber rolled her eyes while she blushed, "Yeah well...whatever...I need you to cover for me. I'm going to tell Bill I'm going to be with you tomorrow. So no gym in case you and Bill run into each other or anything. If he asks you about it later, tell him we went on the hike near the waterfall about an hour out. We've been there before, remember?"

"Okay...so you said you're doing this stuff with Jack and Bill is going to find out about it later on your guys anniversary right?"

Amber nodded.

"Ugh! I wish I could see his reaction!! I still remember how embarrassed he got when I tried grilling him at the gym the other week about you guys. From what you told me so far I bet he's going to lose it after hearing you be so naughty. I can't believe we're even talking about something like this. I feel like you're not the same person anymore...in a good way though!" Stacey said before catching herself at the end.

Amber and Stacey continued their workout but Stacey's words rang in Amber's head.

'Maybe she's right..I'm definitely not the same woman I was half a year ago. But maybe that's a good thing...'

***************************************************

Later that night Amber and Bill were eating dinner and she finally decided to tell Bill where she was going.

"Hey honey, so tomorrow me, and Stacey decided to go on a hike. Is that okay?" Amber tried to sound as nonchalant as possible, not daring to look Bill in the eyes as she said it.

"A hike? Well yeah, the weather is much nicer now. Would you guys mind a third wheel?" Bill asked, not really expecting a refusal.

Amber was prepared for his question, "Actually I realized me and Stacey doesn't get much girl time lately and I already promised it would just be us two. I'm sorry baby. Maybe next time?"

Amber's stomach fluttered hearing herself lie so naturally. Lying so she could fuck her neighbor on camera in public while her husband stayed at home totally unaware of what his loving wife was doing. Amber's legs started to squeeze together at the thought of it.

Bill was surprised at first but then thought about it. 'She wasn't really wrong. Amber has done so much for him and his fantasy, didn't she earn some personal time with her best friend?'

Little did Bill know that in the future, this personal time would shock him beyond his wildest imaginations.

"Fair enough, she really looks up to you. She always wants to follow in your footsteps. I'm glad at how much she's come out of her shell the last few years." Bill answered.

"I know..she's like the sister I've never had. I really hope she finds someone who deserves her." Amber said, trying to change the subject while they continued to eat dinner.

They started talking about their day among other things. But all Amber could think of was what did Jack have in store for her tomorrow...

***************************************************

Amber was tossing and turning all night. Her mind kept thinking about all the crazy things she's done with Jack. All the blowjobs in front of Bill. Super Bowl night. The videos she took the other week. She kept thinking about what Jack was going to do tomorrow, would she lose herself again like she did before? Did she want to? She watched back the videos a couple of days ago and she had to admit even to her they were extremely hot but also so taboo.

She almost didn't recognize herself and the words she said. But she knew that Bill would lose his mind when he watched them and there are only 2 videos so far. How many was she going to make? 5? 10?

There were 2 1/2 months until their anniversary so she wanted to make at least a couple more. These videos are what could fuel Bill and their relationship for years to come. She remembered how their sexual relationship was before this fantasy came to be. It was loving and emotional but there was no true excitement or boundaries being pushed. It was bordering vanilla-type sex and Amber was glad how they've both matured since then. Their sex now was way more passionate and they voiced what they liked and disliked. So she deceived herself to take advantage of her current circumstances and make the most of it.

This whole ordeal with Jack might stop at any time. Amber really didn't know what the future would be and she really didn't want to think about it anymore. She promised herself that she would be the hot wife that Bill wanted her to be and enjoy this adventure. Even her body had to admit it was excited for the taboo things it would endure tomorrow, due to the fact that Bill would soon witness all of it. She wondered how she could make it even better for him once he did.

Since Amber couldn't sleep she quietly got out of bed and snuck down into Bill's office. She opened his search history and found the stories he's recently been reading on Literotica. She wanted to get more knowledge of what Bill liked to make his fantasy even better when she recorded her videos.

Ever since Amber caught Bill with his search history which seemed like a lifetime ago, Bill had never had the urge or thought that he needed to clean his browsing history. This just showed how much their marriage has grown and there were no secrets between them. Well, at least that's what Bill thought.

Amber scrolled through the stories reading some and browsing a few. Before she had mostly just seen neighbor and wife stories. But in the last week, Bill had been reading a lot of co-worker and wife stories.

All of which the husband hated the co-worker who ended up sleeping with the wife giving her amazing sex in the process.

"I guess Bill really has been thinking about me and David hooking up.." she whispered to herself.

She made a mental note to herself to tease Bill about David more. She started to wonder who this guy was who was giving her husband such a hard time at work.

Finally, she pushed all the dirty thoughts out of her mind. Jack was more than enough for her to handle. The best she could do was tease David once she met him. She got up and quietly got back into bed to get some sleep. She knew she had one heck of a day in front of her and she needed her rest.

***************************************************

Amber woke up early that Sunday morning. She looked over and saw Bill fast asleep. She admired his chiseled face with a stubble beard. His upper body sticking out from under the blankets that showed his hours spent at the gym.

She truly was in love with this man. She was more attracted to him than any man she had ever seen.

So why was she so excited to meet up with that slob of a man next door? Did Jack's dick really excite her to no end that her body overwhelmed her mind? Amber wondered if this was how a drug addict felt.

She knew it was more than just the excitement of sex with Jack that got her so worked up. It was the fact she was doing it for Bill. Acting like the hot wife he always dreamed of. Doing naughty things with a man he hates, especially behind his back no less. Her stomach always fluttered when she thought about what his reaction was going to be once he actually found out what she's been up to. It motivated her to go through with what she was doing and make it as wild as possible for him.

Amber leaned over and started to kiss Bill's chest and neck. She heard him grumble and slowly wake up. His strong arm wrapped around her and pulled her closer to his body.

Bill's eyes were still closed while he said, "I love when you wake me up like that."

Amber giggled and kissed him on the lips, "I wish I could just lay here all day with you.."

"Okay I'll call Stacey and tell her you're canceling," Bill said as he acted to reach over to his phone on the bedside table.

Amber quickly grabbed his hand, "You know I can't.." she said as her stomach had butterflies lying right to her husband.

'You're doing this for him..there's no reason to feel bad.' Amber kept telling herself.

"I know, I know you're always right." He chuckled.

"Well, I'm going to go hit the gym and grab some things for the house. Do you need anything while I'm out?" Bill said as he got up from bed, stretching his strong body.

"No, but I'll text you if I think of anything.." Amber said in a daze as she admired her husband.

Bill looked over at his beautiful wife and loved how she still looked breathtaking after just waking up. He leaned over to her on the bed and kissed her on the lips.

"You and Stacey better not get into any trouble.." Bill laughed as he walked away.

If Bill would've turned around he would've seen Amber squeezing out a shy smile with a red face showing her embarrassment.

Amber laid back in bed for a bit before she felt her phone vibrate not long after Bill had left.

"Just seen your little hubby leave. Are you ready for our hike?" The message from Jack read.

Amber replied, "Just woke up, I will be there soon."

Amber took a deep breath and finally got out of bed. She took a shower last night after the gym so she immediately went to go find something to wear. She knew she was going to get all sweaty from her hike...among other activities so she just threw on a basic outfit.

A dry-fit black shirt, black workout/yoga pants, her hair in a ponytail with a black hat on, with her pink running shoes. She grabbed a small bite to eat, then brushed her teeth after. It wasn't even 20 minutes after Jack texted her that she was walking out of the house.

Jack had told her to just walk in so she made sure no one was looking from the neighborhood and discreetly ran over to his door.

As she walked into the house flashbacks from the other week flew before her. All the things she had done made her legs weak and her mind spin.

Amber half expected Jack to be ready waiting for her but she didn't see him anywhere. She called out to him but didn't get a response.

So Amber made her way upstairs and as she got closer to his room she realized that he was still in the shower.

Even though he didn't tell her to rush over, it irritated her that he wasn't ready yet.

'Why would he text me, if he wasn't even close to being ready,' Amber grumbled to herself.

So she sat on his bed with her arms crossed over her body, thinking about how she was going to give him a piece of her mind.

After waiting at least 15 minutes she finally heard the shower turn off.

Not long after, Jack walked out of the shower wrapped in a towel from the waste down. Only with his big burly upper body showing.

'God,' Amber thought, 'Him and Bill are really different in almost every way."

Bill was cut, tall, and athletic. While Jack was just a broad, burly, and overall unattractive man.

She couldn't believe this man is what drove her body to orgasm after orgasm. Even her eyes could help but trace down his body to the towel hiding his massive weapon. Finally, his voice broke her out of her trance.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jack said with an annoyed voice.

"What do you mean?!" Amber snapped, as she stood up, "I've been waiting for you!"

"Then why the hell aren't you ready?" Jack snapped back.

"Me?" Amber was baffled for a moment and couldn't answer. Here she was dressed and ready, and he was talking about she wasn't ready?!

Before she could answer, he interrupted her "What? You think we are going on some nature hike for the discovery channel? We are making a video for your little hubby to get off on. And you're coming over here like that?"

Amber looked down at her outfit, she thought she would dress casual but then thought he actually had a point, which frustrated her even more.

Jack continued, "I'm getting dressed and if you're not ready by the time I'm done, then we can just cancel this whole thing."

Amber couldn't stand his attitude, she wanted to absolutely go off on him and give him a piece of her mind.

But for some reason, seeing that look in his eye, especially in the same room where he fucked her like no other man has done before, all she could do was let out a big breath of air and walk out the room with an annoyed look on her face.

Jack smiled seeing how this sexy wife listened to him so quickly. He was seeing the changes in her slowly and couldn't wait to have some fun with her in the woods. Something even he has never done before.

Amber walked out of Jack's house and made sure no one was outside again as she made her way back into her own home.

She doubted Jack would really cancel their whole ordeal but she didn't want to give him a reason to annoy her even more than he already has.

Amber made her way up the stairs to her room and thought of what she should wear. She remembered the words Jack said and what she would soon be doing with him.

'God I hate to admit this, but he was right. I'm not going for a workout or a hike in the woods. I'm going to put on a show for Bill and show him what a slut I can be for the man we both hate..' Amber thought to herself.

She stripped off the clothes she had on and started to scrummage through the clothes she owned. Finally, she thought of the perfect naughty outfit.

She found a white crop top that was semi-see-through. It fit tight on her body showing off her figure and Bill always loved when she wore it around the house. A couple months ago she would never wear this outside the house, now she was wearing it before a hike with a man who wasn't her husband.

She then found a pink thong and a matching lingerie bra. After putting those on and the white crop top, she found black and white booty shorts. They were somewhat loose, but because they were so short, they perfectly showed off her ass and thighs, so somehow she fit perfectly in them. Every time she walked around the house with these Bill would always attempt to give her a light slap on her ass or comment about them. She never wore them much so she decided it would be a perfect tease to go with the outfit.

Amber put on her black hat once again with her pink running shoes and looked at herself in the mirror.

She immediately blushed when she saw how she looked. The pink bra was somewhat visible through her top and matched her shoes. Her booty shorts fit snuggled on her body and she folded the top of it, which gave her an even sexier look. Her smooth, tone stomach was on display and when she turned around, she could perfectly see her ass cheeks poking out the bottom just enough to tease any man that looked.

If she were to bend over her, you would see her slim back that led to her amazing ass, with a pink thong peeking through the top of her shorts.

'God I look so slutty...Bill will love it!' She giggled to herself. After giving herself another look or two, she quickly made it out the house and back over to Jacks.

Amber walked into Jack's house and saw him sitting in the living room.

He was wearing basic cargo shorts with a black shirt. 'Yeah I guess he doesn't have to dress much differently than he usually does..' she grumbled internally.

"I was just about to text you to hurry up, good thing you didn't make me wait long," Jack said with a dirty smile.

"Yeah, whatever. Are you ready now?"

"Yeah. Oh and here I don't feel like carrying this." Jack handed her a small backpack.

Amber grabbed it while asking, "What's in it?"

"Some water bottles, condoms, and a blanket. I wanna be comfortable when I'm blowing your back out, plus I'm gonna be thirsty once I'm done."

"You-you are..." Amber was baffled from his remarks. He said it so naturally. "God, you're just so frustrating sometimes!!"

"Don't lie to yourself, you like it. Why else would you be here? Don't give me that bullshit that it's just for your little hubby. You enjoy this just as much." Jack said while getting up and looking her in the eye.

"Oh my- ugh can we just go now?" Amber said not daring to meet his eyes while crossing her arms.

"Sure, but before we go. Can you give your lover a kiss?" Jack said with his arms spread apart.

Amber finally looked at him and saw him standing there with a confident grin on his face. God, she just wanted to rip that smile off his face, but she was not Amber anymore. She was Jack's slut and she had to play the part.

Amber flipped the switch that seemed so natural for her now and sauntered her way over to him.

Jack's cock twitched seeing the change in her demeanor.

Once Amber made her way to him she wrapped her hands around his neck. She kissed just under his ear and whispered, "You're not my lover.."

Jack's confident smile almost disappeared, and just when he was about to say something.

Amber switched sides and kissed below his other ear and whispered, "...you're my daddy, my big strong bull..who helps cuck my husband, remember?"

Jack's smile came back again, stronger than before. His arms reached around her body and grabbed her ass. Amber finally straightened her body and looked right at him.

Jack couldn't take it anymore and leaned in giving her a sloppy kiss. Amber felt no need to hold back and kissed Jack as if she was kissing her own husband. Her lips battled him as her tongue found her way inside Jack's mouth. As soon as their tongues found each other it was as if a dance of superiority started. Each tried taking charge which ended up with them making sloppy noises as they kissed.

Jack's hands weren't idle in this. With each kiss, he groped and squeezed each ass cheek. The same ass that kept him up late at night. The ass that he couldn't get out of his mind. The ass that he fucked so well multiple times now.

Amber moaned, feeling his rough hands on her body. She took the initiative and broke the kiss to whimper quickly, "You know what I want..." then leaned back into the kiss.

Jack was confused wondering what she meant, but then he felt her lower body shake, making her ass jiggle in his hands. Finally, Jack figured it out.

He raised his hand and gave each ass cheek a firm slap.

This made Amber even more turned on and grab him even tighter than she already was. She actually wanted more, but Jack had stopped and pulled away from her.

"Relax my little slut, we are going to have plenty of fun today." Jack smiled.

Amber was flustered and out of breath but she nodded, "So should we get going now?"

Jack reached in his pocket and threw her the keys, "Yeah and you're driving." saying as he walked past her.

Amber looked down at the keys in her hands and was in deep thought about something internally. She shook her head and followed Jack, grabbing the small backpack on her way out. She knew they would definitely be needing it....