Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack cock felt like it was truly in heaven now. Her pussy was gripping and squeezing him for all he was worth.

He knew he was close and didn't want to cum in a condom at the moment.

He turned the camera off and threw the phone at Amber's clothes and the backpack.

Jack then slid his wet, condom-covered cock out of Amber.

Amber felt immediately empty, feeling Jack's cock slide out of her. She weakly fell to the floor still exhausted from the fucking.

It was at this moment she felt Jack's presence behind her.

She turned her body to look at him and saw him stroking his still bare, hard cock right by her face.

"I'm not done with you yet. I wanna finish with a blowjob."

Amber was too tired to argue so she got on her knees higher. She grabbed his cock and with one fluid motion, she swallowed the whole thing. She wasted no time bobbing up and down on it.

Amber looked up at Jack and saw that his hands were on his hips. She was so out of it from her orgasm she didn't realize it at first.

She removed his cock from her mouth, "You're not recording this?"

Jack shook his head, "Nah I thought it would be better for the videos to show that I don't cum as much."

Amber thought it was a lame excuse but didn't really care. She knew they still weren't done for the day and they'd have plenty of content to record later.

Amber just continued her blowjob, attempting to coax the cum out of Jack's cock. But realized he wasn't cumming as fast as she'd thought he would.

"Come on, cum for me baby." Amber moaned while licking his cock.

"Yeah that's it, keep talking to me. You gonna swallow it for me?" Jack said, his face flushed showing he was at least close. He loved that she was still giving him her all as if she was still on camera.

"Cum for me daddy. I want it..I wanna taste all that cum." Amber knew what he wanted to hear so she really went all out.

"I love your cock so much. You make me cum so hard. Way better than my dumbass husband could. Now let me swallow your cum. I want every drop. God, I wish Bill could see me doing this for you. Another thing I do for you and not him. Cum for me you fucking stud!"

Amber used one hand and stroked his whole cock while she clamped her mouth on the tip of his cock.

All this stimulation finally made Jack erupt. His hot cum erupted from his thick rod splurging all inside Amber's mouth.

Amber misjudged how much he would cum and was forced to swallow multiple times. She actually savored the flavor. Amber drank and sucked every last drop of cum that he had.

Jack was truly experiencing a blissful feeling, Amber was continuing to suck and clean his cock off after he had cum.

Amber made sure to clean him off thoroughly.

She had a euphoric but guilty feeling overwhelming her. She had swallowed all his cum and felt his cock slowly deflate like a balloon. He didn't immediately get soft, so she made sure to kiss and clean up his cock. She read how men loved when women continued to suck their cock after they had cum. The aftershock combined with her sensual lips and tongue gave Jack multiple jolts run through his body.

She couldn't believe how much she enjoyed sucking and even swallowing Jack's cum now. What would her husband think that his wife who used to never suck cock now purely enjoyed sucking their neighbor's cock to completion.

Jack pulled up his shorts once Amber had finished and finally released his cock. He leaned down and grabbed a water bottle out of the backpack.

After taking a few chugs he handed it to Amber who was in the middle of putting her clothes back on also.

She looked amazing pulling up her shorts, showing her flushed, satisfied body.

"Come on, you're gonna need to stay hydrated. I have a lot of work for you when we get to this waterfall." Jack said with a sly look in his eye.

Amber just rolled her eyes and grabbed the water bottle, taking a couple chugs as well, before finishing putting on her clothes.

Once they both had gotten their bearings about them, they made their way back to the trail heading towards the waterfall.

The hike to the waterfall was originally just under an hour, but they had at least 30 minutes left until they got there.

Not even 10 minutes later in their hike, they saw an older man hiking towards them in the opposite direction.

The minute he saw Amber he almost tripped over his own step. The closer he got to her, the wider his eyes got. This was possibly one of the most beautiful women he's ever seen, and she was dressed provocatively on top of it.

He tried acting nonchalant as possible but failed miserably. He was so focused on her that he didn't even see Jack next to her till he got a few steps away from them.

Amber politely smiled at him and kept walking. She knew how she looked and felt embarrassed at the situation she was put in. It didn't help that Jack put his hand on her ass the second they saw the man.

Once the man passed them he tried his best not to but looked behind him. What he saw made his heart completely shatter and mind to explode.

He saw Amber walking away with the most amazing, perfect ass he's ever seen. It jiggled with each step she took but what made his heartbreak and mind explode was that Jack's hand was grabbing her ass as they walked and she made no move to remove it!

A man like him was with a woman like her? Why was this world so unfair!!

In the future, this interaction would stick with this man for the rest of his life.

That was the kind of effect Amber had on men...

***************************************************

Jack and Amber finally made it to the waterfall not long after they had run into that man.

A light waterfall sound could be heard as they approached, but it could barely be heard due to Jack's heavy breathing.

He didn't exercise much, and the hike really tired him out. It also didn't help that he fucked Amber in the middle of the hike, really pushing his physical limits.

Amber looked over to the tired man, "I'm surprised you didn't ask to stop at all."

Jack got annoyed at her statement, "Yeah maybe you should give me a reward or something," he said while leaning on a tree taking a long drink out of the water bottle.

"Sure, what would you like?" Amber said, walking up close to him wiping the water that was trickling down his chin.

This intimate action surprised Jack and was out of words for a moment.

"Uhh.." Jack said, trying to think of something clever.

Amber giggled internally knowing how she easily teased the man. She brought up her finger that wiped the water off of him to her mouth and sucked on it lightly. Tried to act sexy as possible and continued to tease her big cock neighbor.

"Hmm, what would a man like you like as a reward?" She said walking around him and the tree he was leaning on.

"What could I give you that you haven't already got? A blowjob? No that's not really a reward since we were going to do that anyway. Oh! I got it. How about when we fuck on camera for my husband to watch, you let me do all the work." Amber said in a sexy voice tracing her hand down his chest to his big belly.

Jack's cock twitched from the way she was acting. 'Fuck! This neighbor of his was driving him crazy!' He wanted her to submit even further. Finally, he got his bearings about him.

"That's fine with me, but I also want you to be even naughtier and nastier than before. I could tell you enjoyed teasing your husband before, I want you to do that again."

Amber smiled at him while squinting her eyes, "Oh really? You think I liked it? Well, you're wrong...I loved it. Especially when you were fucking me with that big cock of yours. Knowing my husband is going to watch that video hearing me say such taboo words while pleasing the man we hate. It felt....intoxicating"

"God damn. I think me and your husband created a monster." Jack said, wiping the sweat off his forehead.

"Hmm, guess we're gonna have to find out. Come on, let's find a nice spot so we can have some fun." Amber took his hand and led him closer to the waterfall.

When they finally got to the clearing they both took in the view before them. There was a beautiful waterfall that wasn't too big in size but wasn't small by any means. There was a large pool of water that hikers used for swimming. Then a large area to lay out and relax after the hike. The water was surrounded by small cliffs that you could use to climb up and jump into the water.

They expected some people but there was only one other middle-aged couple who were swimming right under the waterfall letting the water splash them, and another lone hiker taking pictures of the scenery but it seemed like he was packing up.

Amber remembered she came here with Stacey on a holiday weekend in the middle of the day and not only was the waterfall area packed to the brim but the trails had people flooding in and out of them.

Jack and Amber looked in their surroundings to find a nice secluded spot.

Amber had a general idea of where they should go before they got there and she wasn't wrong.

She whispered over to Jack, "Come on, follow me."

"Don't tell me I gotta walk some more?? I'm at my limit..." Jack said with his hands above his head, "....why don't I just fuck you in front of these nice people. Give them a little show?" Jack shot Amber a little evil smile.

Amber rolled her eyes but images flashed of her getting hammered with his big cock while these strangers stared at her.

"Stop messing around! We are just going on top of the waterfall. People never go there." She said while grabbing his hand and walking around the cliff area to the slope that would take them higher up.

Jack begrudgingly followed her and dragged his feet. It wasn't more than a couple more minutes walking but Jack felt this was longer than the whole hike to get here. They had to climb up this somewhat steep slope. Using branches and trees to hoist themselves up.

Jack admired Amber's legs as she went up with no problem. Her legs flexed with every step she took up and Jack really got a view of how toned and in shape her lower body was. The only thing motivating him was soon that lower body of hers would be wrapped around him.

When they finally made it to the top they could overlook the waterfall area. The sounds of the waterfall seemed louder up where they were at. The river that led to the cliff before the water dropped had large stones and bushes all around it.

Amber and Jack found a decent clearing and set down their things. Amber took out the blanket and set it down on the dirt floor next to a large rock. She was barely done before Jack sat down on it and leaned against the rock.

His whole face was red and his body was drenched in sweat.

"You look exhausted, are you sure you have what it takes to make more videos?" Amber giggled who still has barely broken a sweat.

"Oh, you got jokes now, huh?" Jack shot her a glare, "Don't worry, you'll be just as tired as me when I'm through with you and we'll see who's laughing then."

Amber gulped knowing that Jack was most likely going to take his frustration of the hike all out on here. But why did this excite her?

If you would've told Amber a few years ago that one day she would be teasing and flirting with her neighbor before he fucked her in some woods she would've responded with either a slap or sent you to a mental hospital. But it's funny where life takes you.

Jack leaned his head back against the rock and closed his eyes. His breathing was slowly coming back to normal and the redness in his face was clearing. Amber just sat on her knees before him and didn't know where to really start.

Finally Amber decided to take the initiative, she did say that she would reward him by doing all the work. Plus as she looked around the setting was amazing. The waterfall sound in the background with all the nature adding to it, she knew the videos she could make for Bill would blow his mind. It made her have goosebumps every time she thought of what Bill would be thinking when he saw this.

Amber slowly crawled over to Jack and climbed on top of him. What confused her was he made no movement. His eyes were still closed and breathing was now calm. Was he sleeping?

Amber settled on top of him and started kissing his neck.

"Jack, didn't you wanna have some fun?" Amber whispered while continuing to kiss his neck.

"Mmmm," Jack barely answered.

Amber was surprised he didn't attack her right away. Maybe he was really that exhausted.

"You want me to be even naughtier with you right? Okay, I'll show you how bad I can really get.." Amber reached down and grabbed her phone out of his pocket.

Jack didn't make any move to stop her. He was actually enjoying her touch on him while listening to the nature sounds around them. But what Amber had done next made his eyes explode open.

"Hey, Bill. No, I was just checking up with you. Me and Stacey just got to the waterfall. Yeah, I know I was shocked I still had service."

Amber was sitting on top of Jack with the phone to her ear giving him a sexy smile. She rubbed her lower body against him as she talked to Bill.

Jacks now wide eyes were staring at Amber in astonishment that she actually took this kind of initiative. His cock was quickly swelling in size and Amber immediately noticed.

She moved her body down and got in between Jack's legs while trying to fish his cock out with her free hand. All the while she was still talking to Bill.

"Stacey went to take a quick dip in the water but I didn't want to get wet, ya know?" Amber said on the phone but when she said the word 'wet' she gave Jack a little wink.

Amber had Jack's cock out now and was stroking it near her face while she talked to her husband.

She then put the phone on speaker and set it down on Jack's upper thigh.

"So, what have you done today honey?" Amber asked before hitting the mute button so he wouldn't be able to hear her.

As soon as Bill started talking, Amber's soft lips already were covering Jack's hard cock.

"Holy fuck, you are such a crazy slut." Jack groaned.

Amber released his dick long enough to say, "Yeah daddy? You like your little slut talking to her husband while she sucks your dick?" Before engulfing his cock as deep as she could. Her saliva was already starting to run down the length of his thick shaft.

All the while Bill was telling Amber about his day so far.

Amber took a quick break, and hit unmute to ask, "Do you have any plans later? What do you wanna do for dinner?" Then mute the phone once again.

She looked up at Jack, "I hope he doesn't want any kind of meat because it looks like I'm getting plenty today."

She licked up his veiny dick slowly trying to wrap her whole tongue on the base of his shaft. When she couldn't accomplish her goal she grew frustrated and slid her lips back up to his big mushroom tip and swallowed it once again.

Jack was feeling an euphoric feeling at the moment. Here he was having his dick sucked in the perfect mouth-pussy. His cock was being squeezed and sucked in her soft tight mouth. Even reaching her throat. He still couldn't believe she was a beginner not too long ago.

He was looking down at her while she continued to study and attack his big thick rod. Bill was still talking oblivious to everything.

It was at this moment that even Jack had enough. He knew why Amber was acting this naughty. She would one day tell Bill about what she was really doing on this phone call and they both get off on it. But he wanted more. He wanted to completely get this wife hooked on his dick so even after the anniversary present had come to light she would still have the urge to fuck him. Whether her husband wanted it to happen or not.

"Hello? Amber, are you still there?" They both suddenly heard Bill ask through the phone.

This broke them both out of their trance.

Jack looked from the phone to Amber who was looking up at him. She slid her mouth off his cock leaving a trail of her saliva all along his big mammoth of a cock. When she reached the tip she left a residue of her spit.

"Mmmbah" Amber let out a deep exhale as soon as her mouth left his cock.

She grabbed the phone and hit unmute, "Yeah I'm here. Sorry, the service is probably spotty."

She continued to stroke Jack's slick cock and talk to her husband, "Mhm, sure baby. I'll call you again as soon as we get back to the car. Love you too."

She ended the call and met Jack's eyes. She saw a fire in them she hasn't seen in a while.

"So was that naughty enough for you?"

Jack just laughed, "I don't think you're going to be able to walk back to the car when I'm through with you."

"Is that a promise?" Amber challenged him back.

Jack just reached over with his hands and guided her back to his cock.

Slobbering and sucking noises soon lingered out into the wilderness around them.

***************************************************

Bill hung up the phone and had a big smile on his face.

He felt he was such a lucky man.

He had a wife that he loved and loved him just as much back.

She was the envy of so many women and men. Bill felt proud to call her his wife. He was currently getting some things he needed for the house.

But lately, he's been thinking about how much Amber had done for him and his crazy fantasy. Most relationships would shatter or have troubles after but theirs grew to a whole other level.

So he was currently on his way to the jewelry store to get her a surprise gift for tonight. Not that Amber needed it or even wanted it. But it was the act that he knew she would be most appreciative of. He was planning to get her a nice necklace, flowers, and her favorite chocolate, giving her a nice surprise tonight.

Bill smiled at what her reaction would be once she got home. He wondered how her and Stacey hike was going. She would probably be tired once she got home so we made a mental note to draw her a hot bath and lay out some candles for her to relax once she got home.

All and all, Bill felt like he was the luckiest man in the world. Little did he know another man felt the same thing and he was miles away in the woods with the same woman that Bill couldn't get off his mind....

***************************************************

"Oh god! Jack, does that feel good? I told you I'd do all the work, didn't I?" Amber's moans rang out through the trees.

"I don't think I've fucked any woman who feels as tight and good as you. You're wasting your time with that little husband of yours."

"Don't-Don't say that. He's a-a good lover." Amber barely was able to squeeze out.

"He might be a good lover to you, but no one will ever be able to fuck you as good as I can..." Jack hissed out.

He didn't hear a response so he gave each cheek a slap that made Amber arch her body even higher up.

"Huh? Answer me you fucking whore!"

"Yes! Yes! You fuck me the best, you and your big cock. God, you feel sooo good right now." Amber said, looking down at Jack.

Amber was on top of Jack riding him. Jack was still in the same position sitting down leaning against the rock but was slid down a bit more.

Amber was completely naked, letting her beautiful body ride up and down her neighbors thick rod. She would occasionally rotate her way down letting Jack's cock hit all the parts of her pussy that have never been touched before. She felt her body building to an orgasm after every time her ass made contact with Jack's thighs.

Her ass was beginning to turn a bright red from the contact and she had no plans of stopping now.

Jack knew he said she would do all the work but he was starting to have enough. He wanted to take control.

He pulled Amber down to him and held her ass in place. He started thrusting his hips, getting his cock as deep in her as he could.

Amber's jaw hung open and just stared her perfect blue eyes into her neighbor's dark brown eyes which seemed like an abyss at that moment. She couldn't move and deep down she didn't want to. Her whole body was vibrating with every stroke Jack made and each one was more forceful than the last.