Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jack, Jack. Holy fuck. I think I'm gonna cum soon. Please don't-don't..."

"Don't what? Huh? Say it!" Jack growled.

"Don't fucking stop!! Please fuck me!! Oh goddd! I'm cumming!!!" Amber screamed out while burying her face in Jack's chest hoping to die out the nose as much as possible, worried someone might hear her.

Jack wrapped one arm around her head squeezing her body into his, almost trying to merge their bodies together.

Amber's body started writhing in Jack's grasp. But he had no intention of giving it to her easily this time. He fucked her right though her orgasm and Ambers body was physically hyper-sensitive. So every stroke Jack gave her made her body have aftershocks.

When Jack felt her orgasm finally stop, he pulled Amber up to look into her eyes. All he saw in return was a haze of a woman who had just orgasmed too intensely.

He let her rest against his body and stopped his strokes but left them connected.

After a moment, Jack whispered "I'm not through with you, but since you did good, I'll do the rest of the work. Alright?"

"Oh god," Amber whimpered, realizing he wasn't done with her.

"What? Worried you can't keep up?" Jack snickered, throwing her words from earlier back at her. He flexed his cock in her which made Amber's body shiver.

"Ohhh, shit, shit. Okay, okay, fine." Amber moaned in response.

Amber picked herself off his body and watched his big cock slide out of her. Jack's condom-covered cock was absolutely drenched from her juices.

She was always amazed how her body could take such a big organ and how much pleasure it brought her. Especially when she wasn't attracted to the man even one bit.

Amber fell over on the side of him and landed on the blanket. She realized how exhausted her body already was. Jack had only fucked her twice but her body felt like it had already went through a marathon.

She laid on her side with her back facing Jack. Jack turned his body letting his big belly rest against her smooth back. He traced his hand down the side of her breasts against her ribs leaving it on her soft hips.

He just admired her figure in this position for a moment while Amber waited for what was to come.

"Uh oh, looks like we were having too much fun and didn't even notice," Jack said out of nowhere.

Amber looked back at him, "What are you talking about??"

Jack pointed to the direction she was facing and Amber turned her head to find her phone that she propped up before she started riding Jack had fallen down.

Amber immediately blushed and felt a sinking feeling in her stomach. She was actually enjoying the sex with Jack so much that she hadn't even noticed when or how the phone fell.

The whole point of this was to make content for her husband to watch and she was so lost into the amazing sex she was receiving she totally forgot she was even being recorded for a moment.

"Oh my god...what is wrong with me?? I'm such a bad wife." Amber buried her face in her hands.

"Hey, hey, no need to beat yourself up about it. I bet we still got some amazing footage for Bill to watch. Plus the sound probably still got picked up. I bet we can edit it to make it real hot for him to enjoy. Just the sound of you cumming on my cock. That'll be enough for any man to lose it." Jack attempted to coax her.

He realized that the mood was slowly turning and needed to get it back on track.

Good thing for Jack his words definitely helped. Amber was feeling so guilty that she enjoyed the sex with her neighbor that she lost sight of what she was doing this for.

"You really mean that?" Amber said, turning her face back to Jack.

"100%" Jack nodded, " Plus we still have time to make some more videos. I know you're doing this for your husband, but you need to learn to do this for you too. Bill doesn't just get off on you hooking up with me. From what I have seen so far and from what you told me, he also gets extremely turned on when he sees you enjoying yourself. A man you both hate making your body submit to him. Now don't beat yourself up about it, let go and be the bad hot wife he wants you to be." Jack said, trying to manipulate this sexy wife's mind.

Amber thought carefully about his words. She knew what he was trying to do, she wasn't that dumb. The problem was she actually believed some of his words. A big part of why she could let go and do this taboo fantasy was that Bill wanted her to do it. At first, that's what drove her and made her act the way she did and do the things she did. But now? She was actually doing it because it felt good for her, not just for Bill. And that scares her.

But Jack's words rang in her head? Why should she be scared or worried? Bill loved this, she loved it, so why be worried about any repercussions. She knew she would never fall in love with Jack no matter how much she loved his dick. So why not truly let go? No more acting. Let her mind experience what her body was experiencing. Pure pleasure...

Amber was in deep thought and Jack didn't say anything as his hand ran up and down the side of her body.

Then Amber finally made a move. She reached towards the phone which was just arm's length. She propped it up once again against the backpack.

Amber hit the record button and turned to Jack grabbing the back of his head.

She pulled him down to her lips and whispered, "Just fuck me. Make me forget everything, make me leave here your personal slut."

Then gave him a deep sensual kiss. Her tongue immediately intruded his mouth and found his own tongue.

Jack was surprised but didn't show it. He lifted her leg up as they kissed and lined up his cock with her perfect slit.

"You want it then? Tell me and your husband what you want." Jack said looking deep into her eyes.

Amber's head turned towards the camera, "I'm sorry honey, I really want it. I want his big cock! Jack's big fucking cock! Isn't this what you wanted to see, baby? This big asshole to fuck me better than you ever could?? Fuck me, Jack! Please!!"

Jack gave her what he wanted and slowly slid his dick in her warm, tight pussy.

Amber let out a groan, leaning her head back against Jack's body.

"Uhh, goddd." Amber's eyes were closed with her hands clutching her breasts close together.

Jack just stared straight ahead at the camera and kept sliding more of his dick inside making Amber shiver with every inch that entered her.

He had one hand wrapped around her neck letting his hand slide down her stomach while his other hand still held her leg up.

Jack leaned down and whispered, "I got you now...your little husband is going to be watching me hold you like this in such an intimate way. You think he will be able to handle it? I can't wait to find out if that little punk can or not.."

Jack was sliding his cock in and out of her in such a slow, sensual way.

Amber moved her hands and held his forearm, she opened her eyes and looked up and back to meet his eyes.

"I don't care, just don't stop fucking me. Show my little husband what he wanted to see. Make his wife cum all over your cock. All over your big fucking cock. Oh, fuuuuckkk, I feel so full right now daddy."

Amber was rotating her hips meeting his strokes in the process.

From the camera's point of view, all you could see was Jack and Amber wrapped around each other, while she slid and rotated her athletic body trying to take Jack's big organ splitting her in half. The taboo sight and sensual fucking that was going on made the video they were capturing the most naughty of all so far.

Amber and Jack both realized that the sex they were having were different than any other times than before. This one actually had intimacy.

As they stared at each other and slow fucked each other, they leaned their heads into each other until their foreheads touched.

Their breathing started to pick up and it soon turned into them each breathing hot air into each other's face.

A sheen of sweat and perspiration slowly covered each of their bodies.

Amber's body felt like it was on fire, Jack's cock which was already a lot to handle was sliding in and out of her at such a slow pace making her feel almost every inch of it.

She moved one of her hands that were gripping Jack's forearm and moved it to the back of his neck.

Amber, who was falling deeper and deeper into depravity, started pushing her limits. She leaned her head up and flicked her tongue as if asking for a sexy kiss.

Jack's tongue immediately snaked out and met her tongue in the open air. Their tongues twirled and licked each other until the sex they're were having started to become frantic.

Jack's slow sensual thrusts started making long deep forceful ones. Each stroke now made Amber's whole body vibrate and jiggle against Jack's big body.

Amber immediately noticed the difference in his thrusts and broke their kiss but leaving her mouth open as if she was in astonishment.

Jack had enough of this slow type of sex and wanted to break this sexy wife in even further.

He slid his cock out and unwrapped his hands from her body. Amber was not prepared for him to stop and all she felt was an emptiness in her body once he stopped fucking her.

She let out a weak groan, "Mmm, noo.."

"Shut up slut, I'm not done with you yet," Jack growled.

He flipped her on her stomach and got behind her. Amber realized what he wanted her to do and got on all fours.

She got on her hands and knees, then set her elbows down to get her ass higher in the air.

Jack parted her legs slightly farther apart and once he got comfortable he wasted no time and slid right in.

"Ohhh, fuck yea. Your pussy is the fucking best baby." Jack let out a deep exhale while hanging his head back.

"Hmm, yes daddy. Your big dick always feels the best." Amber said with her cheek on the blanket with her eyes looking right into the camera.

Jack was already not far from cumming and this position was definitely helping him get there faster.

His strokes started slow until he built up a rhythm. Soon his gunshot strokes rang out again like earlier in the day.

Amber was beside herself. Jack was not holding back and her body was getting pounded, unlike anything her husband had ever given her.

"You know what I love about this position?" Jack suddenly asked while continuing to pound her body with authority.

"Wha-?" Amber could barely answer.

Jack laughed seeing her struggle to take his thick cock. It made him feel so powerful that his cock was changing this shy, proud woman into his personal slut.

"Not only does your body and ass look amazing in this position, the fact your husband never fucks you like this but you do with me. And that you enjoy it so much when you do."

Jack's words made Amber's body burn with shame but she was so turned on, it got overruled from the pleasure she was feeling.

"Maybe if he had a big cock like you, I'd let him fuck me anyway he wanted to," Amber said out of breath, still staring at the camera.

Amber started to shake and jiggle her ass the way she knew he liked. Making it slid down his cock meeting his thrusts in the process. She already felt her body heating up. Her mind couldn't process how easily he could make her cum.

"Oh god baby, I'm gonna cum again. I'm gonna cum all over our neighbor's cock again. He's breaking me, Bill. Do you like to hear that? His big cock is breaking me!!" Amber moaned out uncontrollably, not breaking eye content with the camera as she orgasmed intensely on her neighbor.

Jack just laughed and continued to pound Amber. It wasn't long before he couldn't take it anymore either and finally cummed, filling up the condom to the brim.

Making Amber think once again if he didn't have a condom on he would've filled her pussy all up until he oozed out of her.

Jack fell to the side of her out of breath and closed his eyes while he got his bearings about himself. Amber looked over, seeing Jack completely exhausted. She smiled to herself thinking at least she wasn't the only one. Her eyes traced down and saw the condom still covering his cock.

Her eyes flashed and slowly crawled her way over his body. She removed the condom seeing it full of his cum. She tossed it on the side and stared back at her prize

Jack's cock was still covered in his cum, while looking down at Jack seeing his eyes still closed she moved her head down and started to lick and clean his dirty dick.

No one asked her to do this, but she knew the camera was still recording. She wanted Bill to see how much of a dirty slut she was. Sucking her neighbors cock not because he asked her to or was forced. But because she wanted to. On her own.

Jack just hummed, enjoying Amber cleaning his dick until it was spotless. His eyes never opened but after a few minutes, he felt her release his cock and crawl up to him, and snuggle in his embrace.

There lay a man and woman naked for anyone in the random wilderness to see. Resting after an intense sexual encounter as if they were two lovers.

While all the while a camera was leaning an arms length away still recording this taboo, intimate scene....

***************************************************

Over an hour and half later Amber and Jack finally made it back to the car. They had actually slept for over 20 minutes.

When Amber woke up she was completely embarrassed. Here she was lying naked with a man like Jack in the open wilderness where anyone could've just caught them. Even though she was embarrassed there was still that excitement that overpowered it.

Her and Jack ended up fucking once more with her reverse cowgirl. Jack had practically punished her ass which was now a bright red color.

Jack kept making remarks that he wanted to tame her like a wild animal, and mark her as his.

Well, his plan somewhat worked. The walk back Jack could tell the change in Amber, she was much more intimate, holding his hand, letting him grab and hold her. Playing with her ass a bit more.

Amber wasn't falling in love with the man, but she couldn't deny she was getting more comfortable with him. Compared to the night she gave him her first blowjob to today, it was like she was a completely different person.

They had gotten to the car and sat for a moment letting the A/C on full blast to cool them down from their long 'hike'.

Amber thought she was going to drive home but Jack said he wanted to drive and she didn't really argue with it. She actually thought maybe he was being nice since they had so much naughty fun. She was naive.

Jack looked over to her, "Before we leave, why don't tease that young gate attendant from earlier."

Amber was taken back for a moment, "What? No! I couldn't do something like that, he's probably barely even 20!"

"Oh, so you don't like young men? Just old assholes like me?" Jack laughed.

"What! No! That's not it, it's just not right. I've already done too much." Amber said with an embarrassing look on her face.

"Come on, I bet your husband will love it when you tell him about this," Jack said using his old reliable words.

Of course, when Amber heard this, she started to think, 'Can it be worse than what I've already done?'

Jack saw his chance and took it. "Just follow my lead and let yourself go...be that sexy hot wife you know you can be."

Amber didn't answer but Jack took it as silent acknowledgment. He looked over to the exit and seen no cars so he didn't waste time and immediately made his way to the exit.

He made sure the car was moving slow and as they got closer he blurted out, "Lean over to me and look sexy."

Amber hesitated for a moment and decided to see what he had planned. She took off her shoes and tucked her feet under her legs sideways. This made her legs and thighs even more pronounced and on display.

She leaned her body over and rested her head on Jack's side and her hand on his chest looking like an intimate girlfriend, playing the part perfectly.

Jack drove up to the gate and the young gate attendant immediately noticed it was the car from earlier with the beautiful woman.

He quickly made his way to the car excited to see her again but his heart broke when he realized the big man that was with her before was driving and she was leaning against him solidifying they were together.

Jack immediately saw the disappointment in the young man's eyes. He laughed internally, 'This kid better appreciate this.'

"What up young man," Jack bellowed.

"Did you guys enjoy the trails and waterfall.." The young man mumbled the mandatory greeting.

"Oh we most definitely did, especially my friend here. She likes having fun in these kinds of places if you know what I mean." Jack winked at the gate attendant.

Amber slapped him on the chest, "Jack!"

"Oh stop it, this young man seems like a good guy. I'm sure he's seen worse."

Amber glanced shyly at the attendant, "I'm so sorry about him."

The gate attendant's heart dropped even further to the abyss. This small interaction confirmed to him that these two definitely hooked up in the woods. His mind immediately flashed of crazy images of them doing sexual acts.

His face burned red and his trousers hardened leaving a pretty sizable bulge.

Amber noticed it and felt bad for this young man, knowing what he was thinking about.

Jack laughed again, "Opps, looks like we got this young man's mind racing. I don't think he's gonna be able to work the rest of the day like this. Why don't we help him?" Jack said, looking over at Amber.

The gate attendant's eyes opened wide and thought to himself, 'Did he hear that right? What was about to happen?"

Amber shot Jack a mad glare. She thought he just wanted to maybe show her off and tease the young man. What was he expecting for her to do?

Jack gave her an evil smile. He leaned in and whispered to her, "Let's give him a show and see how world-class your blowjobs are."

Amber's mouth dropped in astonishment. She quickly nodded her head no.

Jack continued, "Listen, just a quick tease. You'll probably give this guy a memory he'll never forget and then once Bill finds out you did this you'll blow his mind. He would never think you sucked my dick from some guy to watch. To see your slutty side. Come on, I thought you wanted to push your boundaries."

The attendant still wasn't sure what was going on. He couldn't make out what Jack was saying and he felt like a deer in headlights at the moment.

Amber couldn't believe what she was hearing. She looked at the young gate attendant and back at Jack and back at the gate attendant. She saw the look of shock in his eyes. The way he stared at her. Like she was the most beautiful creature in the world and was waiting to see what was about to happen. She had to admit, that look he gave her got her excited.

Amber started to imagine how this young man viewed her. How he would probably think about her for years to come. She wasn't sure but it was a powerful feeling. Like she could control this man's thoughts.

Amber finally made her decision, she looked at Jack one more time then made sure no other cars were coming to the gate. Then she locked eyes with the gate attendant and without breaking eye contact she slowly slid her head down Jack's big body while using her hands to take out Jack's cock.

He had already cummed twice today but yet this situation was even turning him on. He was already half-hard. Amber was always astonished by this asshole's stamina.

The young gate attendants' eyes couldn't have gotten wider but by some miracle they did.

'Was she about to give this guy a blowjob in front of him? Plus what the fuck no wonder she's with him, this guy is packing!' The attendant's mind was running 100 miles per hour.

Amber, who was now stroking Jack's cock, flicked her tongue out and licked the tip of his dick. She swirled her tongue around it before lowering her lips on it making a loud sucking sound. And the whole time she started into the young man's eyes.