Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think he already knows the answer to that." Jack laughed.

"I think I'm going to start showing off my ass more at home to tease you. But I'm not going to let you touch or feel like it like you used to. I'm going to tease you until you finally watch what I've been up to." Amber said to the camera while playing with her ass as it jiggled and shook.

Then she turned to look at Jack, "But I'm going to let our big neighbor here play with it as much as he wants. That ass that you love so much will be groped, spanked, rubbed, and the whole time you'll only be able to watch. I have to make sure I tease my husband as much as possible, isn't that right baby?"

"God damn...that sounds like a good plan to me." Jack laughed while still feeling her ass shake in his hands. He loved the softness and shape of her ass. It was definitely one of a kind.

Amber giggled with him and continued showing off her ass.

"Put your hands on that tree in front of you, I gotta play with this ass," Jack ordered her.

Amber didn't even hesitate and listened to his instructions and even took it a step further.

She left her ass on display and spread her legs slightly farther apart. She then put her hands on the tree above her head and gave her back that arch she was so used to now.

Jack was tempted to lick his lips seeing how she was presenting herself to him and the camera.

"So Amber, why don't you tell Bill what you want me to do."

Amber bit her lips while looking back at the camera, "I want you spank me like my husband wishes he could. Punish my ass that I work so hard to keep in shape. Remind me and my husband who's my daddy!"

Amber was now shaking her ass at Jack waiting for the spanks to come. She couldn't believe she was actually this turned on at the thought of getting spanked in 'front' of Bill.

"Well since you asked so nicely.."

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

Jack gave her ass quick firm slaps. Her ass jiggled in its recoil. The quiet woods made each slap feel like they were louder than they were.

Amber felt like she could hear them echo through their surroundings. 'Oh my god, imagine if someone saw me right now.'

Her pussy was drenched at that thought. She waited for more but it never came.

Amber looked back and saw Jack had put the phone away.

"That's enough for now, the real fun is coming soon. I want to find a more secluded spot. Come on, follow me." Jack said while walking off the trail into the woods.

Amber didn't bother to argue. She pulled her shorts back up and followed after him.

They didn't walk long before Jack found a perfect spot. There was a big oak tree that had fallen down, who knows when. The branches and leaves gave them the perfect cover.

Even Amber's eyes lit up seeing it, were they really that lucky, or was this fate?

They made their way to it and Jack, who was actually getting tired from the hike, leaned against the tree. He pulled Amber's phone from his pocket.

"You ready? I want this blowjob to be the best yet. Show your little hubby what he's missing." Jack said getting the phone camera opened while trying to unbutton his shorts with his other hand.

Amber walked up to him and started to help him, "Don't worry, I'm going to give you and my husband one hell of a show, just don't cum too quick okay? I want my husband to enjoy this...but most of all I want to enjoy this too. I've actually missed sucking your cock."

Amber smiled at him with a sexy grin as she slowly dropped her body in front of him. She made sure to rub her body against him all the way down.

Amber kneeled before him and unzipped his shorts letting them drop to his ankles. She wasted no time and pulled his cock free from his boxers.

Jack could've sworn he heard Amber gulp once she saw his cock again.

"As much as I love fucking you and that perfect pussy of yours, there's just something about you kneeling in front of me sucking my cock.."

"I actually like it too, I feel so submissive. Like I have to give my all to please this big thing." Amber said, shaking his perfect cock around her face.

"Ready when you are," Jack said, putting the camera right in front of him, giving it a clear shot of his cock and Amber.

Amber extended her wet tongue and licked the tip, savoring the flavor of his manly cock that she was so accustomed to now.

As soon as Amber licked his cock, Jack hit the record button.

"Hmm, you taste so fucking good. I've actually been thinking about this moment all weekend." Amber said, licking his thick shaft up and down.

She then kissed her way down to the base of his dick. Letting his heavy cock rest on her face while she licked and kissed all over.

Amber loved feeling the weight of his big dick pressing down on her. She felt the power coming from it and wanted to please it to the best of her ability.

It always amazed her how his cock changed her whole perception of him. He was always that creepy, annoying neighbor.

Now he was her big cock bull, and she couldn't wait to please him. To do things for him that she doesn't even do for her husband.

It made her fall deeper and deeper into the act she was doing which made Jack really experience what her best blowjob truly was.

Jack just groaned and half-closed his eyes. He couldn't lie to himself either, he was looking forward to this way more than her.

Amber continued, "Who would've thought that one day, I'd be comfortable sucking your cock? My husband has gotten one blowjob from me and it wasn't even my best. And I've sucked your beautiful cock so many times I've lost count." She licked and kissed his cock every couple of words.

"My husband has barely experienced my blowjobs and you, the man we hate, are now used to me on my knees sucking this beautiful thing."

"I have to make sure I thank your husband next time I see him." Jack laughed knowing the camera was picking everything up. He grabbed a hold of his dick and smacked her face with it.

Amber just giggled and grabbed his cock back from him.

"Hmm, I don't think you should. Hold on." Amber pushed his cock straight up and started sucking each of his balls.

Jack immediately groaned and used his free hand to grab the back of Amber's head while she worshipped his balls.

After she was done she kissed her way back up his shaft till she reached the tip and gave it a long sucking kiss.

Amber broke off from his cock to say, "I think you should be even more rude to my husband don't you think? His rude neighbor hooking up with his wife is what excites him. Right Bill?"

Amber flashed a smile at the camera before continuing to lick and kiss Jack's cock.

"Yeah, good point. We don't want me to become a good neighbor, do we?"

Amber looked up at him with a naughty smile. "Definitely not... and remember what I said don't cum too quickly, okay daddy?"

Jack didn't answer with words, he just flexed his cock in response.

Amber cooed, "Fuck, I love when you do that."

Amber leaned down while looking up at Jack and the camera and wrapped her soft lips over Jack's cock.

Her tongue swirled over the tip of his cock. Amber intentionally tried making a show of what she was doing. Her lips made loud sucking and slurping sounds. Her tongue was lathering all of Jack's cock as far as it could reach while keeping her lips at the tip. It wasn't long before her saliva was dripping on the ground hitting the dry leaves

Amber realized this was going to get messy quickly. She released Jack's now wet cock, and took the backpack off her shoulders, and set it against the tree by Jack's leg. Then she took her hat off, followed by her crop top.

Jack saw she was getting comfortable by removing her clothes. So he paused the video. He thought it would be a hot scene for her to go from having some clothes on to basically naked in a matter of a frame.

Amber set her clothes on top of the backpack. She didn't undo her hair and kept it in a ponytail. She reached back and grabbed hold of Jack's cock once again.

"Ready?" Jack said, but even before he could finish that one small word his cock was already covered with her mouth once again.

He just shook his head and started the recording again.

Amber wanted to make this really nasty, her mind kept thinking about what Bill's point of view would be. What sounds did she want him to hear? How could she please him? Over the months she learned that the more she enjoyed it, the more her husband would get off of it. So she did just that.

Slurp, slurp, slurp. Amber's tongue and lips constantly made indecent noises. Both her hands stroked Jack's big cock while she worked on his huge mushroom head.

Her saliva was building so much that even her hands were becoming just as wet as his cock.

Finally when she felt his cock was wet enough she attempted to slide her lips down his whole shaft.

She got 3/4 of the way down in her first attempt, the only thing stopping her was the thickness of his cock. She's deep-throated it before and she was up for the challenge to do it again.

It didn't take her long, on her second attempt her mouth reached all the way to the base of his cock.

Jack was in bliss at the moment. His thick cock, was in a soft but warm heaven. This goddess was giving it her all to service his cock in almost every way.

Amber started to slide up and down his cock now. Sometimes glancing up at the camera and over to his eyes.

A few times when she reached the base she would shake her mouth left and right, truly making sure she didn't leave an inch of his cock out of her mouth.

"God damn you are so good at this now. Who knew my neighbor's wife would learn to be a pro cock sucker using my dick."

Amber removed his cock from her mouth, "Who knew my husband liked seeing his wife act like a slut for someone else." She smacked her face and cheeks with his wet cock while giving it sensual kisses.

Amber made her way down to his balls once again and gave them some kisses and sucking on each of them occasionally. She loved the feeling of his soft, but big balls in her mouth. She felt somewhat powerful controlling where he got his orgasms from. Her hands were never idle as she kept stroking his cock.

Amber would sometimes use her nails to run along his legs which almost made Jack's body go limp.

She smiled seeing him so overworked from her blowjob.

Amber didn't waste anymore time and was soon bobbing her head up and down his thick rod once again.

Jack grabbed the back of head and controlled her pace. Sometimes going fast or slowing her down.

He was looking down at her with serious eyes not believing what he was seeing. Her saliva was falling all over her. From her chin, down to her cleavage were becoming more and more wet by the minute.

He's gotten plenty of blowjobs from her but this was definitely one of his favorites. The woods surrounding them, the nature of how sloppy she was making it, and the fact it was all on camera.

He'd move the camera from all angles capturing the work she was doing. Amber would follow the camera with her eyes. Sometimes turning her head, attacking his cock from a different angle.

Finally, when he was recording her slightly from the side, Amber wasn't looking at the camera anymore. She was looking up at him, squinting her eyes at him. As if she was challenging him to just take it.

That was the moment he had enough. He had to fuck this woman, immediately.

He stopped the recording and pushed her off his cock, "Get up and bend over this tree like the good little slut you are." Jack said with a deep voice.

Amber could hear the impatience in his voice. Her body was also on fire, so she easily complied knowing what was to come.

She got up and bent over the tree, while Jack got behind her. He admired her amazing figure but only for a moment.

Jack pulled down her shorts and helped her step out of them, throwing them in the pile with her other clothes.

There she was in the middle of the woods, bent over a tree wearing a pink bra, pink thong, and pink running shoes, waiting to get fucked by her repulsive, big cock neighbor.

Jack moved her thong to the side around one of her ass cheeks. Due to her amazing ass, it perfectly held the thong in place.

Jack was practically blind with lust, he rubbed his bare cock on her wet pussy slit, which made Amber reach back and stop him.

Even with how turned on she was, she still had some sense in her.

"No Jack! Grab a condom first."

Jack became extremely frustrated and have Amber a slap on her ass, "God damnit, you fucking bitch! When are you going to learn just to take it like you should??"

Amber just whimpered but still gave him a look of defiance that left no room for discussion.

He turned away to grab the backpack. He took out a condom in record time and ripped it open.

Less than a minute later, he was behind her once again with a sheathed cock. Even though he wore a condom, the brand he bought this time was ultra-thin. Hopefully feeling more of his cock will let them drop this stupid rule soon enough.

Jack grabbed Amber by the ponytail and made her lean half her body up, "Because of this stupid rule, I'm going to make sure I fuck you harder than I ever have? You got that?"

Amber saw how Jack was extremely horny and making him put on the condom only frustrated him.

"Hmph." Amber closed her eyes and swayed her ass side to side.

As if it was saying, 'Give me your worst."

Jack had one hand wrapped around Amber's hair while the other still held her phone.

He used the hand with the phone to line up his cock, and slid his way into Amber's warm, tight pussy.

"Hmm, fuckkk." Amber immediately felt the large intrusion. This was the feeling her body was craving for so bad.

Due to the thin condom, she felt more of his dick than before. This gave her flashbacks from the super bowl night. That night was a blur to her. Everytime she tried to recall what happened it was all hazy. It was like a night where she drank too much. But the only thing that she was truly drinking was the pleasure his cock had given her. It put her body in overdrive and overloaded her senses. It was easily the most intense night she ever experienced and she now believed that this is why her body craved Jack's cock when it was near her.

Amber knew that if Jack would fuck her raw once again, then she would lose her inhibitions even further than she already has.

After Jack got the tip of his cock in, he held nothing back and pushed all the way in.

"Ohhh god!!" Amber wasn't prepared for the whole thing to penetrate her so fast.

"I'm just getting started. Hope you're ready for this, 'cause I sure as hell am." Jack said, pulling Amber up more with her ponytail making her head turn to look back at him over her shoulder.

Amber was keeping her body steady with her hands against the fallen tree. She could only imagine how slutty she looked right now getting fucked out in nature like this.

Jack released her hair and got the phone ready to record. He started sliding in and out slowly but quickly picked up a quick rhythm. Amber's moans followed not long after.

He watched her thick ass cheeks slap against him. This was the view he was waiting for. He hit record on the phone and watched on camera how Ambers lithe body shook before him.

"Fuck yeah, you dirty slut. Your dumb little husband is going to love watch you fuck my big cock."

Amber was totally concentrated on the big cock sliding in and out of her pussy. It wasn't until Jack spoke that she got out of her trance. She looked behind her and saw Jack with the phone recording her.

Bill is going to be watching this? Watching me get fucked out in the woods somewhere? Oh god...

As soon as Amber saw the phone, she started slamming her ass against Jack, meeting his forceful strokes.

Jack and Amber fucking grew frantic. His back shots against her ass started to sound like gunshots.

If someone was hiking near them they would think someone was hunting at first, but soon would be mistaken due to the loud moans Amber was emanating.

"Jack, Jack, oh god Jack. Yesss. Fuck me just like that!!"

"Yeah, you like this big cock?!" Jack said, slapping her ass between his strokes.

"Oh god yes. You're so fucking good baby, you make me feel so full!! Oh, fuck!!" Amber cried out.

He continued to fuck her at a hard, frantic pace for a good while before slowing down.

Jack stopped moving slowly, their fucking slowed down to the point it became a standstill. They stood there, each covered in their own sweat.

"Come on, I want you to do all the work. Show your husband again how you love fucking my cock. Tell him how much better it is." Jack said, kissing the top of her back while squeezing her hips.

"Hmm, fuck that sounds naughty," Amber said while sliding her ass against him side to side. She was fully immersed into her role but most of all she was truly enjoying the sex she was having with Jack. Especially in the environment, they were in.

Jack flexed his cock in her which made Amber's body shiver.

"Hmm, that felt good," Amber said, putting her legs slightly farther apart.

She set her hands closer together against the tree. This let her put her back in a deep arch. She slowly started to slide up and down his cock.

It was her turn to pick up the pace until she found a good rhythm.

Amber enjoyed it when she was able to take control. It was like using a large dildo to please herself. Jack just stood there and let her fuck herself the way she wanted.

"Are you watching this Bill?" Amber said, looking over her shoulder.

Jack changed the view of the camera from her ass to her face.

He slightly moved it to the side so she could look at it easier.

"He's not fucking me this time Bill...I'm fucking him. Him and his big cock. God, it just feels so good. I can't stand him sometimes but my body is getting hooked on the pleasure he gives me. Does that excite you? That your loving wife is having sex with the man you hate. Behind your back no less. Oh, fuck! Just look at me! He gets so deep every time. Much deeper than you ever could hope to. His cock is so much bigger! It makes my body go crazy every time. I'm fucking him way better than I've ever fucked you. Doesn't that sound naughty? Is this what you wanted to see? Please tell me that you're watching! Aren't you? Watch me fuck this cock until I cum all over it!! Watch me turn into his little slut! Oh, God!! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me so good that you make me forget about my dumbass husband!!"

Amber was picking up her pace as she went along. You could hear the slaps of her and Jack's bodies connecting over her words.

"Damn Bill, your wife is really losing it over my cock. I hope I don't break her too much." Jack laughed loudly.

"Break me? You're gonna break my little pussy with your big cock huh? Well, come on show my husband how much you're going to ruin me! Show him who owns this pussy now! Show him how much your big cock drives me crazy!! Make him watch with his little cock!!"

Amber starts jiggling her ass up and down Jack's cock. Jack moved the camera to get the view of what she was doing. The sight of it was amazing. Only women with amazing control of their ass muscles could do this and the sensation was amazing. It looked like her ass was climbing up and down his thick weapon.

Finally, Jack didn't wait long before meeting her strokes himself. He was getting close and wanted to give it his all.

Amber's body was quivering at this point and her body finally reached the breaking point.

"I'm gonna-I'm gonna cum baby. I'm gonna cum all over this big dick! Oh god!! Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!! Ohhhh fucccc-" Amber shouted out.

Jack was unsure if she was talking to him or the camera but that point didn't matter. He just stopped moving and let Ambers orgasm wreck through her body.

It was a strong orgasm and it took more than a moment for her body to finally relax.