Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***************************************************

Amber and Jack had been driving for about 20 minutes. They were heading to a waterfall hike that was about an hour away. It usually was busy on the weekends so Amber wanted to try to get there as early as possible hence the reason they left so early on this Sunday morning.

The car was quiet and Amber was in deep thought wondering what Jack had in store for her. Part of her wanted to ask but another just said go with the flow and whatever happens, happens. Her main focus was to enjoy this adventure and make it as hot as possible for Bill to enjoy later.

Finally, another 10 minutes passed and Jack who was also getting bored of the silence in the car finally broke the ice.

"So is your phone charged? I wanna make sure we get some good content for your precious husband." Jack laughed.

Amber rolled her eyes, "Yeah don't worry I charged it last night. I didn't want to give you an excuse for us not to record anything."

"It isn't an excuse, I'm doing this for your husband. I'm starting to figure out what he likes." Jack laughed again.

"What do you mean by that?" Amber asked, glancing over at him.

"Bill loves watching you and I understand what this fantasy is to him. But like with anything in life, if you get the same thing consistently, you'll eventually tire of it and it'll leave a bad taste in your mouth."

"You really believe that?" Ambers said curiously.

"Hell yeah I do and I'm not playing any tricks on you. It's like listening to your favorite song. It might be your favorite song but sometimes you wanna hear another song from that artist. It might not be your favorite but you definitely enjoy it. If you just listen to the same song over and over, soon it doesn't become your favorite song anymore. You need more...flavor." Jack said while reaching his hand over resting it on Amber's smooth thigh.

Amber almost smacked his hand away but was in deep thought about what Jack had said, so she just let it slide.

"So maybe that's why Bill brought up David.." Amber whispered to herself.

"Huh? David? Whose that?" Jack had barely heard her but it had got him curious.

Amber realized she had spoken out loud and tried changing the subject, "Oh it's nothing, never mind."

"Oh no you don't," Jack said sitting up more, "Come on tell me." Squeezing her jiggly thighs, attempting to coax the information out of her.

Amber knew he wouldn't stop unless she told him. Plus as she thought about it, he already knew so much. What harm could it do?

Jack continued to grope and shake her thigh like a little kid until she finally caved.

"God! Ok fine!" Amber finally relented.

Jack smiled seeing how easily she gave in.

Amber took a deep breath, "Ok, so Bill came clean to me about the fantasy still turning him on the night after we made our first couple of videos. I was even tempted to tell him what we've been doing but I decided to wait and stick to the plan.

"Ok..." Jack said knowing there's more to it.

"Then he brought up how he has this new coworker in his company. He's beneath him but I guess this new guy, David, has been an asshole and an overall bad guy to work with. Then he told me how he started imagining me hooking up with this guy. Last night I even saw on his computer the stories that he used to read that were strictly neighbor and wife, to now having a few, coworker and wife."

Jack was stunned hearing this new information. He gulped, "So are you going to replace me with this David guy?"

Amber giggled seeing his nervousness. It was nice switching the roles for a change.

"Don't you wish?" Amber laughed, "No don't worry, I realize me being with you is what really excites Bill. David is just...another flavor." Amber gave him a naughty smile.

This calmed Jack's nerves.

"So are you going to start hooking up with this guy too? Is that not too much for you to handle?" Jack smirked back at her.

"God no. I've never even met the guy. If anything I just might flirt with him in front of Bill and tease him with it, but I can't see myself doing much more than that..." Amber said, getting quiet at the end.

Amber decided to be naughty and tease Jack some more. She reached her hand over and grabbed Jack's groin, which got him all tensed up from the sudden interaction. Amber wanted to tease him like he always did with her.

"....plus you're MORE than enough for me to handle as is." Giving him a few squeezes on his now semi-hard cock.

"I have a suggestion," Jack said, enjoying her hands on him.

"What is it?" Amber said, still lightly gripping his groin as if it was normal.

Jack loved that she didn't move her hands right away, he continued, "You should really start teasing Bill about this David guy. It'll throw him off that we are doing these videos behind his back and he'll really think you both are done with me and this adventure. So when he sees the videos we made he will absolutely lose it. Plus I think it'll be good for you guys to keep it fresh."

Amber kind of liked the plan the more she thought about it. She gave him a couple more squeezes on his cock before finally letting him go.

"That's actually a good plan, I'm going to think about it..."

Jack loved her teasing and was cursing in his mind that this place wasn't closer, but he didn't have to wait long....

***************************************************

They finally reached the waterfall hiking area. It was a popular destination for miles around, but since they got there pretty early they didn't have any issues with a line to get into the parking lot.

It was a small fee for parking, and Amber was completely embarrassed paying for parking due to the young gate attendant practically drooling over her. She didn't blame him, she was dressed like a complete slut.

What the gate attendant didn't understand was how this smoke show of a woman was with a guy like Jack. He looked like a man in his 50s and with his beer belly and broad shoulders, he already seemed out of place being with Amber.

Jack didn't mind though. He just smiled seeing the young attendant stutter and struggle to take her payment.

"Take a picture, it might last longer." Jack laughed.

"No, Wha-? I'm sorry. Here you guys go!" The shy young attendant barely mustered out. He handed them a receipt and a parking tag. "You have to..um...leave the tag on your dashboard... uh and return it before you leave. So..um please don't lose it."

Jack laughed seeing the young attendant struggle to form words.

"Don't be sorry, she likes being checked out," Jack said, still laughing.

Amber shot Jack a glance to keep quiet, then reached for the receipt and tag.

She whispered, "Thank you" while rolling her window up.

The gate attendant felt like he was floating just from hearing two words from this beautiful woman.

Amber was completely embarrassed being in this situation so she sped off as soon as the gate went up.

They then found a somewhat secluded parking spot in the back facing the trees.

Jack smiled at her, "Are you ready for the real fun to begin?"

Amber just rolled her eyes.

"Are you sure you're gonna be able to keep up?" she said while giving him an annoyed look on her face. She was still mad at him for teasing her at the gate.

"Oh don't give me that attitude, you're going to be doing a lot worse than teasing some young kid soon enough."

Amber got flushed hearing that and didn't bother responding. She reached for the backpack in the backseat and stepped out of the car.

After her and Jack made sure they weren't forgetting anything they started their hike to the waterfall.

From what they could see in the parking lot there weren't many people here yet, coming so early on a Sunday was a good idea Amber thought to herself.

She has never done anything sexual out in public and she was very nervous about someone seeing her. But in that nervousness, there lay a hint of excitement. She wondered how her body would respond to this new setting.

There were two trails on this hike that took you to the same destination.

One was more open and easier to travel. It was the more popular choice.

The second was more secluded and a tad bit harder to travel. This might have trees you have to go around or the dirt path may not be as smooth.

On the way over they already decided on the second path. This would give them the cover they needed to make the videos. That's why Amber teased Jack if he'd be able to keep up. She knew she would have no problem, she worked out all the time so this hike was nothing to her. Jack on the other hand barely got any exercise. You could make the argument that the only exercise he got was his time with her...

They had just started on the trail when Amber finally asked, "So have you ever done this before?"

"What hiking?" Jack said with a laugh.

"Oh my god. No, not hiking! You know what I meant." Amber said with a frustrated stomp in her step.

"Can't say I do. Can you explain?" He said knowingly teasing her.

"You're annoying, you know that?" Amber said, looking over at him. After a moment she finally squeezed out, "Have you ever...you know...hooked up with someone....out in public like this?"

Jack laughed hearing her say it. He loved making her feel uncomfortable and act, unlike her usual self. It was like seeing a different side of her, a side strictly meant for him.

"Nope, can't say I have. This is going to be a first for both of us."

"Really?" Amber was surprised. She thought he invited her to do this kind of thing because he's done it before.

"Trust me, you and I are going to have a lot of firsts."

Amber looked down with a beat red face, knowing his words were probably going to be true.

Jack looked at the blonde goddess in front of him. The way she was dressed was so provocative. They were now surrounded by trees and with her, in the lead, it was like she was leading him to the Garden of Eden.

It was at this moment that Jack thought of a good idea.

"Hey, give me your phone."

"What? Here??" Amber said, looking around.

They were surrounded by trees and alone but she didn't think they were far enough at all. Anybody could just walk from the trail behind them and catch them in the act.

"Jeez, relax. We aren't going to do anything wild right here. I just thought of a good idea that would drive your little hubby crazy." Jack said with his hand extended out waiting for the phone.

"Um, are you going to share this brilliant idea or what?" Amber said with her hands on her hips.

Jack didn't know why but this turned him on. The way she was standing made him want to take her right then and there.

He extended his finger out and ushered her to come to him, "Come here, and maybe I'll tell you."

Amber saw the change in his eyes and shyly made her way to him.

When she got close he wrapped his hands around her body immediately reaching for her thick, jiggly ass.

He leaned into her ear while saying, "Imagine little Bill watching these videos. Alright? He sees his wife dressed the way you are, walking through these woods. It cuts from you walking, to flashing and teasing the camera. Then it cuts again, on your knees stroking my big cock against your beautiful face before giving me a blowjob that he wishes he could get. Then it cuts again, you being bent over a tree trying to hold your moans so no one can hear you, while I fuck you with my much bigger cock. Making you moan louder than he ever could. Finally, it cuts to us by the waterfall. Sounds of water and your moans combine for an intimate experience. But what we are doing is anything but intimate. I fuck you in your favorite positions. Then just when Bill thinks the video is over..it cuts again..to you giving me a sensual blowjob on the ride home."

Amber's body started to heat up hearing his words. She imagined Bill, sitting there watching what Jack had described. Her pussy was already wet just from thinking about the look on Bill's face.

"So? Is that a good idea?" Jack said, getting her attention back.

Amber nodded and pulled the phone out from the side pocket of the backpack and handed it to Jack.

Jack grabbed the phone and put it in his pocket, but didn't release Amber yet.

"I thought of one more idea.." Jack said with a certain tone to his voice that wasn't there.

Amber immediately picked it up and asked quietly, "What's that?"

"I know you're such a great actor and for the rest of the day, I don't want to see Bill's wife. I want to see my slut." Jack said while fondling Amber luscious ass cheeks. They felt like jello in his grasp.

"Yeah, I already know that.." Amber said. She didn't know why he brought this up. She always gave in to the acting and let it take control of her, so why was he bringing it up?

"Let me finish...." Jack said, giving Amber a slap on her ass which made her gasp and lean more into him.

"...from now on, every time before we record I want to see your sincerity like I did before. No camera. No Bill. Just me, you, and my big cock."

Amber thought about it for a moment and assumed he just wanted to kiss her like they did back at his house the other week.

"Okay, it's not like I haven't done worse.." Amber mumbled.

Jack laughed, "Haha, that's great! But this time I don't want just a kiss."

This threw Amber off, "What do you want then?"

"I want you to talk about how much you love my cock, tell me Bill is a terrible husband. I want to hear you humiliate him and tell me how much better I am."

'God, why do men always need an ego boost? It's as if him fucking me to orgasm after orgasm isn't enough?' Amber thought to herself.

Jack saw Amber thinking about it and decided to push for it a little harder.

"Come on. It'll just be between us, plus it'll be better for the videos. Get you in the mood you know?" Jack said, still talking in her ear, and playing with her body.

"Fine..." Amber relented, she didn't know how many times she had to tell herself this but there was no reason to hold back. And she knew Bill would get excited even if he did find out in the future which he probably would. Her lying, for now, was only to make it better for Bill later on. So she decided to drop any resistance she had and decided she wasn't going to act like her usual self.

Amber wrapped her arms around his neck, "...and you promise it'll just be between us?"

Amber was looking at Jack with her piercing blue eyes.

Jack looked back and still didn't understand how he got this lucky to have this sexy woman in his grasp, ready to be his slut.

Actually, he did understand, it was all due to his neighbor Bill. Jack smiled to himself wondering what his idiot neighbor was doing while he was corrupting his wife.

Jack nodded back at her, "Of course. Now come on. Let me hear it, don't hold back either slut.."

Amber almost winced hearing him use that word. But she knew it was true. She was a slut today. His slut.

"You wanna hear it? What do you wanna hear baby? That I like being your little slut?"

Jack grabbed her ass even tighter and pushed her against the nearest tree.

"Oh god, Jack. I love when you're rough with me. Something my dumb husband could never do." Amber felt a pit in her stomach saying such taboo words. But instead of hiding from that feeling, she decided to embrace it.

Jack left one hand squeezing her ass, while his other hand traced down her legs and started feeling her smooth thighs.

He started kissing her neck, "Hmm, I can tell you're going to taste good today."

"Yes, daddy. I can't wait for you to taste me. I'm already so wet thinking about it."

Jack lightly bit her neck. This drove Amber over the edge. She was rubbing her body all over Jack and felt his growing cock. She just wanted to drop to her knees and start sucking it right there.

This surprised her, she was actually excited to suck his cock. She wanted to please him and see the look on his face when she slid her perfect lips all over his cock.

Amber was thinking about just taking the lead.

Jack had other plans.

"Are you excited for my big cock?" Jack said, pressing his lower body harder into her.

"Oh my...I actually am." Amber said seriously.

"I bet Bill could never please you like I could."

"No, he never could hope to. You're so much bigger and better. His little cock can never make me cum the way you do." Amber said, almost out of breath at this point.

She knew Bill wasn't little by any means, but she knew what drove Jack so she gave him what he wanted.

"Fuck that guy. He's an idiot for ever letting you out of his sight."

"Yeah...fuck him. He didn't realize how much I'd love your cock. Now, look at me..." Amber leaned over to Jack's ear now, "...I'm practically hooked."

"God, I love hearing you say that," Jack said with a deep exhale.

"Which part? That my husband is a fucking idiot? Or that your cock is so much bigger. No wonder he wanted to share me with you. He wanted me to experience a real man. A real man like you, who got me soaking wet for his big cock. You like hearing that daddy? That I'm just a slut wife that gets off on cheating on her husband."

Amber felt like her insides were melting with every harsh word she said. She realized the more she said it, the more her body started to heat up. Half the words she said weren't true but just the fact she said them felt so taboo in itself.

Jack looked up at her and finally met her lips. Amber kissed him as if she was kissing her husband. Not even better than she did with him.

It was as if two lovers who haven't seen each other in years, met once again.

Amber hooked her arms tighter against Jack's neck and wrapped both of her legs around Jack.

Jack felt this sexy neighbor of his practically wrap herself around him. He grabbed her ass with both of his hands helping lift her off the ground and continued to kiss her.

This went on for a long time. Longer than they ever had kissed before. Amber was moaning and whimpering between the kisses and tongue battles.

Jack thought he could never have enough but unfortunately, Amber broke the kiss and unwrapped her legs and arms around him, setting herself down back on the ground.

"Come on.." Amber smiled at him and grabbed his hand. She started leading him up the trail, "...we need to get to the waterfall."

Jack had no reason to argue and followed with a huge grin on his face.

***************************************************

"Are you recording?" Amber said, looking back at Jack while walking on the trail.

"Just a second. Okay, here we go...and now!"

Jack filmed Amber walking in front of him, she had her head turned back giving him and the camera a sexy smile.

She swayed her hips making her look even that much more alluring.

Amber giggled and waved at the camera. Jack knew it wasn't him she was waving at.

She stopped at the tree in front of her and picked one of her legs up, giving herself a sexy pose.

Jack didn't know when he realized, but the camera loved Amber. Some people didn't look good on video or in pictures but the camera always captured the best part of Amber.

Not that there were any real faults to begin with, which extremely helped.

"Damn, Bill. Your wife looks amazing today. Don't you think? I can't wait to feel that body all over mine." Jack said out loud to himself but really was talking to the future Bill who would be watching this video.

Amber was only a few steps ahead of Jack and decided to join in on the fun.

She turned her head back once again, "Hey Bill, do you think Jack is gonna have fun playing with my ass in a little bit?"

She pulled down her booty shorts, flashing her ass to the camera. She tucked the shorts under her ass cheeks and started jiggling her ass with them. Jack walked up closer getting a great shot of what she was doing. His free hand reached and started caressing her ass while she continued to shake it.