Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack, who was watching her, turned towards the gate attendant, "Man she's so good at this. Can you believe not too long ago she's never even sucked a dick before? Not even her husband. Good thing I'm a nice neighbor and let her practice on me to her heart's content. Now? I can barely get her off my cock even when her husbands is at home waiting for her." Jack laughed

Jack's words blew the gate attendants mind.

'She was married, and this wasn't even her husband. A woman like this was actually such a...a...slut!'

The gate attendant's mouth dropped open a little and watched this beautiful woman suck and lick a huge cock.

Jack reached over to Ambers backside and bunched up her booty shorts making it somewhat to a thong.

"Honestly what I love about her the most is this fucking perfect ass...the way it jiggles," Jack gave her a little slap on each cheek making them shake in response.

"The way they feel.." He then caressed and groped each cheek.

Amber was getting extremely turned on, her body started to feel like it was on fire. Her eyes were locked with this stranger as he watched her suck on Jack's cock. All the while Jack was manhandling her all for this guy to witness.

But what Jack did next surprised the gate attendant just as much as Amber.

Jack glanced behind him and still didn't see any cars coming up.

"Hey buddy, you look like a good guy. Why don't you come around to her side and feel this ass? I'm sure you won't regret it."

Amber's mouth popped off his cock, "Wait what??"

"Shhh, it'll be alright," Jack said as he guided her back on his cock.

The gate attendant was at a loss for words, "Are-Are you...um...are you sure?"

"Don't miss this opportunity, it's not gonna last long.." Jack lowered his voice.

Amber's eyes grew wide open when she saw the gate attendant look back at her one more time and shyly make his way around the car.

She heard the window on her side go down, she took her mouth off Jack's cock once again. She turned to look back at the gate attendant, who was looking around to make sure no one was coming up.

Her and the attendant locked eyes and he wasn't sure if he should actually do it.

Amber looked up at Jack who just nodded at her in return. She couldn't believe what she did next. She gave the attendant one last look and leaned back down and continued to suck Jack's cock. She even brought her knees higher together, practically presenting her perfect ass to this stranger.

Amber didn't have to wait long before she felt a soft touch on one of her ass cheeks. Her blowjob got more intense due to the fire in her body growing substantially. Loud slobbering noises filled the car.

The young gate attendant couldn't believe the woman he saw earlier was the same woman giving such a hot blowjob, and he was touching her ass while she did it.

The young gate attendant started to use both hands and was fully gripping both of her ass cheeks over and over.

Amber whimpered in response. She couldn't believe it but she wanted more.

Her mouth slid off Jack's cock making a loud pop noise.

Her head rested on Jack's leg while she stroked his slick cock, "Hmmm, fuckk this is so wrong..." but her body betrayed her words. Her ass was now shaking side to side in the young gate attendants hands. She actually wanted him to be rougher.

Jack knew what she wanted but he wanted her to say it.

"Tell him," Jack said

"I can't..it's so wrong." Amber whimpered.

"Tell me what?" The young gate attendant overheard them even though he was having the time of his life grabbing and feeling her soft ass.

Amber looked back at the attendant, she took a deep breath, "Um..you can be...rougher...if you want." She finally said with an embarrassed look.

The gate attendants eyebrows went up, "Really??"

Amber just nodded with her head still resting on Jack's leg as she looked back.

So the gate attendant started to squeeze her even harder. Really digging his fingers into her soft flesh.

"Ohhh, god..yesss. Please....more." Amber whimpered, now just holding and slowly stroking Jack's big hard dick.

The young gate attendant let go of his inhibitions, he raised one hand and gave Amber a good slap on her ass cheek.

Slap!

"Yessss, spank my ass like that," Amber hissed

Slap!

Slap!

Slap!

"Oh god yess! You're spanking me! Oh, fuck!" Amber moaned uncontrollably after every slap.

Once he stopped and went back to gripping and feeling her ass.

Amber locked eyes with the gate attendant, "I can't believe I let you do that.."

"You really liked that?" He asked in astonishment.

Amber nodded, "I really did but.."

"But what??" He asked curiously.

"I don't even let my husband do that..."

Jack cut them off, "Shows over pal, you got work to do.

Jack sees a car making their way to the exit. He leaned over Amber and handed the parking tag from earlier to the attendant.

"Hope you had a fun little buddy," Jack said before speeding off.

The young gate attendant stood there in a daze. Amber's words rang through his head. He couldn't believe what he just experienced.

The car behind them made their way to the exit and all they saw was a young gate attendant in a daze.

As Amber and Jack drove off, Amber couldn't believe what she had done.

"I can't believe I just did that!" She shouted.

Jack just laughed, "That went way better than I ever could've imagined. He's probably going to go to work every day hoping to see you again.

Amber just shook her head in astonishment and still couldn't believe herself.

"By the way since we have a long drive home and you have already started.."

Amber looked over to Jack who still had his hard mammoth of a cock out.

'Whatever, I guess it's something to do to pass the time.' Amber thought to herself.

She leaned over and sucked in his whole cock. She knew this was a somewhat of a long drive back so she took her time so he didn't cum too soon. She would rather suck Jack's cock the shown way home than have a discussion with him.

Little did Amber know, without even realizing it, she gave Jack another thing she never gave her husband.

Road dome and it lasted the whole way home....