All Comments on 'Neighbor Saw My Wife Naked Ch. 03'

by NuclearGorilla

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments (Page 2)
smith110551smith11055128 days ago

Great series. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Amazing work can’t wait to read about Madison’s fun week she has planned with Glen! Hopefully she gets him that smart phone!!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Cant wait for Duncan's return!! I wanna see how he is gonna make his way back into this situation

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Glad the focus was just on Madison and Glen! Can’t wait to read about their week!!

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Please continue with this story

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Dont stop its been almost a year since you last wrote, Please bring out Ch 4 and dont stop its amazing

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

He release a new chapter 2 wks ago… usually write a couple parts per year. If there is an update expect it for christmas… each chapter is a gift and they make no money…

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Amazing work as always with this series!! Can’t wait to read about Madison and Glens week together!! So happy the focus is on their relationship and not Duncan!

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Very well written.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

I would love more of Duncan, like honestly the relationship between madison and glen from madison's POV is kind of weird.

I am so curious about what was said between Duncan and glen when they shared a laugh in the first chapter, and it gets revealed maybe that Glen has been trying help include Duncan as well. I'd love to see it.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Another superb series! More please!

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Keep Duncan out but definetly keep the morning shower scenario going. Really enjoy the build up and sexual tension.

Geezer83Geezer8322 days ago

A "shaggy dog" story and I bit.

Great job

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Brilliant

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Duncan is great. He’s a great contrast with Glen in that Madison thinks she doesn’t like his attention, but she does. When he reached out to feel her stomach and kept going further, she was shocked but also let him do it. It’s the opposite from Glen where she initiates — Duncan initiates instead. But I think she enjoys attention from both of them — with Glen it’s just looking and with Duncan it’s touching. More Duncan please!

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

I wonder if the situation is gonna snowball into letting duncan and the neighbours into this, it does seem like there seems to some understanding between glen and duncan. I cant wait for the follow up on that...

ramosnaty1106ramosnaty110619 days ago

Love this so much!

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

They could start having video calls since Madison doesn't mind him seeing her nude. Sh could even tease him by pointing the phone or laptop directly at her tits, ass or crotch.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Thanks for keeping the focus on friendly Glen and dropping Duncan out of the story amazing work!!!!! Cannot wait to read about their week together!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Please bring Duncan back in next chapter. I want to see all three in the shower.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Wow, great story, let's hope the intimacy between them grows, I'm looking forward to the next part, when will it be ready?

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Bring in her boss, he and Glen can clean and inspect her.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Wow great story. Please don't end it here. I feel you can write several more chapters on this story. Looking forward to seeing them soon

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Any clue about when the update drops?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous