All Comments on 'Neighborhood Fun Pt. 01'

by captaindave1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yep it’s Christmas

So the idiot still has to write more garbage even when you point out to them that can’t use the things like group sex or gay sex or anal sex or bdsm sex or any lesbian sex if you want to even write in this section you can’t use the reference or use them in your story how dumber do you have to be before you realise this at the moment this garbage should be in the group section because you have written about it please you can’t be this dumb as I said it’s a tough section to write in because you can’t go on about anal sex voyeur sex gay sex lesbian sex mind control sex do you understand that is why they have there own section

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "Yep it's Christmas" - As someone who is a bit(?) of a category crank, I wouldn't say that you "can’t use the things like group sex or gay sex or anal sex or bdsm sex or any lesbian sex," they just can't be the main theme of the story.

Imoverit41Imoverit41over 4 years ago
Great start!

I'd like to see where it takes them. There's no cheating, no deception and everybody is onboard. Brilliant! Great little puff piece. Thanks captaindave1!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Been there

My husband and I swapped exclusively with a neighbor couple for four years, and it was glorious. It started almost accidentally, after a nice dinner at their home and several drinks. I was frequently intimate with the other wife, but the boys were completely straight. We did it all, from vanilla to crazy kink. They moved away and we have not been with another couple since they left. I miss it. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@anon Re:Yep, it's Christmas

You have to be the most ignorant person to ever comment on a story here. Your sex life must be the most boring ever. You DO realize that you can have more than one thing happen during sex right? Apparently not. So you're saying a lesbian couple can't be interracial? Or a threesome can't involve anal sex? What an idiot. Sex, and these stories can involve all types of different aspects. It's up to the author to decide which is the driving factor behind the story. If that happens to be the wife enjoying other men, whether they are black or they have anal, then this is the proper category. It's not up to you to tell the author what he already knows. You are clearly on the wrong website if you get this bent out of shape over these stories. Hell, someone is going to start calling you 26thNC if you keep it up.

DunkirkDunkirkover 4 years ago

They need to swap and get threesomes going

Enjoy the fun

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
I smell cuckery coming along

Been in this spot and its usually swap talk. Maybe girl on girl talk. When you meet another swinger couple, you don't start by saying "Lets have a threesome" when there are four people involved. It implies that one person gets left out. And let me guess, it will be the narrator's husband.

Talk of licking the wife's clit as she was fucked by another man and cleaning up after is full blown cuckery. I see it on the way.

And any woman who suggests it to her husband wants to condition him to let her fuck other men all the time.

rosspalrosspalover 4 years ago
Sizzieing.

This was a well written and extremely hot story. Can't wait for part two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous