Neighborhood Fun Pt. 02

Story Info
The fun continues with new neighbors.
1.5k words
4.23
23.4k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have never experienced the touch of another woman or for the past twenty years tasted cum from a man other than my husband. Today, that all changed when I had amazing sex with our new neighbor Sue.

If you recall from part 1 of my story Sue and I spent the afternoon naked and drinking in our pool while talking about getting together to have three-way sex with our respective spouses. This discussion was underway while our spouses were out flying and apparently talking about the same thing. Clearly Sue and Al had a plan.

Sue was the instigator and got things rolling when she did an outstanding job of putting suntan lotion on my body. When I felt her fingers brush against my pussy, I had the sense that maybe she had something on her mind. It turned out that she did, resulting in my pussy being wet ever since she touched it.

When our husbands got back from flying, they found us sitting naked pool side. I am naked at the pool most of the time so it really was not a surprise to Bob, this was not the first time he found me sunbathing with a friend. They were not aware but Sue and I had just finished some beautiful sixty-nine lady sex which left us both having orgasms including the first time Sue experienced a woman that can squirt.

My husband Bob went in the house with me for a round of drinks where he told me that Al and Sue want to have three-ways with us. I smiled and said "I know and I can't wait."

With that, Bob dropped his pants and spread my already dripping cunt wide then fucked me like he had not fucked me in years. I didn't take long for me to have another orgasm and for him to pump me full of hot cum.

We gained our composure and headed back out the pool to find Al just finishing up dropping his own load deep inside Sue.

When Al rolled off Sue, it was my turn and without hesitation I planted my cum soaked cunt right on Sues face as I dove my tongue deep into her sloppy cunt.

Oh my god did she taste good. Before getting married I had sucked my share of cocks and almost always took the mouthful. I have always loved the taste and feeling of cum shooting in my mouth but the combination of her juice and Al's cum was all it took for me to spray another load of pussy cum all over her face.

Just as I was coming down from my orgasm it was Sues turn and she shuttered with yet another mind-blowing orgasm.

When I got off Sue, she was soaked, she had a combination of Bob's cum and my pussy Juice all over her. She was literally dripping.

All she said was, "Girl, you need to teach me how to squirt, that was fucking amazing."

By now we were all ready for a break. The guys ran down to the store to grab some steaks and the fixings for a BBQ. Sue and I each took a lounger and just laid there enjoying the sun on our naked bodies, not saying a word, thinking about how the day went.

The guys returned and we all worked to put together a kick ass meal. Al was grilling the steaks while Sue was making a salad, Bob was shucking and steaming some corn and I was making another round of drinks.

I was about to distribute the drinks when I realized the guys both still had their clothes on. I put the drinks down on the counter and said, "Sue, I got a fucking problem" she looked at me, "We have been naked all day, why do they have clothes on? Gentlemen, we want to see some dick."

They simultaneously said "OK" and dropped their pants.

Sue said, "Much better." I agreed.

Dinner was awesome. Throughout the meal we talked about the threesome possibilities. We all agreed that a threesome would be a great deal more fun than just swapping. We decided that we would draw cards to figure out what order each of us would be the guest of the other couple.

After much discussion and laughter, we established "The rules". Whoever was not going to participate for each round would be required to be the "host" for the party. To start off, each event would be an overnight stay at the home of the couple that is participating in that round. The host would prepare an awesome dinner at their own home with help from their spouse. Everyone would enjoy dinner and drinks together than at 9 PM the three participants would leave together to go to the party house.

The most important rule the three participants had to strictly follow was if anyone said "no," it meant no. The expectation was that the participants would fuck and suck every way possible than return to the hosts house at 10am for brunch.

The host was free to do as they pleased overnight. When I was stuck being the host, my plan was to take my magic wand and fuck myself silly with it.

We all agreed to the rules and we also agreed that it would take a unanimous agreement to change any rules as we went along.

After we ate, we settled down for another round of drinks and Sue said, "Gentlemen, Rita and I have been naked all day and you have both had the opportunity to scrutinize the goods."

Bob and Al looked at each other and shaking the heads agreed that they were very pleased with the goods.

Sue continued, "ok, stand up guys right here in front of us, we would like to see what we are getting."

Sue and I were sitting side by side on a lounger and the guys got up also standing side by side with their cocks about two feet from our faces. They were obviously aroused by being on display because they were both growing inch by inch.

Both guys had beautiful cocks, once erect they were about seven inches but Al was about the diameter of my wrist, Bob was not as thick but his is waxed and smooth as can be whereas, Al was trimmed nicely yet still quite hairy. I also noticed that Al had a piercing on the top side of his penis just below the head, it was a basic gold ring.

I said, "I like the jewelry; does it match Sue's clit ring."

Al responded, "Sure does."

I looked at Bob and said, "How cool is that."

Bob agreed, "Very cool but I have not seen Sues clit ring."

With that Sue said, "Sorry Bob, come take a look." And she spread her legs as wide as they would go to give Bob a full blow view of her pussy.

Bob Said, "Very nice and I like the gold ring as well."

Sue said, "Glad you like, I can't wait to get your bald cock in there. I have been thinking about it ever since I saw it, never had a bald cock."

Sue took the opportunity to put on a little show rubbing her clit and driving her fingers deep into her pussy.

We were all getting pretty worked up and agreed that if we went for it now our three ways might not be as exciting.

I looked at Bob and said, "I want you to fuck me."

Bob said, "Ok" and he bent me over the picnic table and mounted me pushing his dick deep in my already dripping pussy. I have always loved getting pounded from the back and this time was no exception. I was spread eagle on the table felling my orgasm building.

Al and Sue watched us fuck for a few minutes until Sue said "Al, if you don't get your cock in my now, I will have to finish taking care of my own business."

Al said, "You don't have to ask we twice," and Al bent Sue over the other side of the table and drove his fat cock deep into her waiting cunt.

It didn't take long before we were all spent and just kicking back.

Both Sue and I had cum dripping out of our pussies but neither of us cared, let it drip.

After about a half hour Bob said, "I'm going to run in the house to get a deck of cards, so we can pick the order for our threesomes.

Sue drew first with and revealed a six, Bob drew a seven, Al drew an Ace and I got a 2.

I smiled and said, "Al drew an Ace, that means he will be the first guest and I will be the first one to get two cocks at the same time, oh fuck, when can we do this, I can't wait to be on my knees switching back and forth between two dripping cocks."

Sue said, with a disappointing smile, "How about I make dinner for everyone next Saturday than you can all go off to fuck my husband like a cock crazed slut, while I sit home and masturbate?"

There was a silent pause and she said, "Got you...... I want you all to go fuck each other silly than tell me all about it in the morning."