Neighborhood Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan nodded agreement with Jess, and gave me a pleading look. "Please say yes, daddy. It will be a great father/daughter bonding experience. I will really get to know you better."

I sighed and relented. A father could not refuse his daughter, even if she was trying to set me up.

_____

The next week we arranged to go shopping for a couple of evenings. Jordan made me buy a few suits, new jeans, shoes, shorts, and a bathing suit. They were all tight fitting which I thought would be uncomfortable. I was wrong, as most of the clothing had stretch to it which made it much more forgiving.

By the end of our shopping excursions, Jordan added two new names to her prospect list. It seems that a couple of the sales ladies had been interested and asked Jordan about me after they found out that she was my daughter.

Chapter 3

The following weekend, Jordan invited Samantha and Hannah over to our house to spend some time around the pool. Samantha was Jenn's daughter, who had turned eighteen and graduated from high school. Hannah was Erin's nineteen-year-old daughter and in her first year of college.

They arrived on Saturday afternoon, and immediately decamped to the backyard after offering me condolences. They all stripped down to swimsuits. All three were gorgeous.

Samantha had long dark hair in contrast to her mother's blonde locks. She had a tall lithe body with muscle definition from her years of dance. One of her best features was her face with watery-blue eyes and naturally full, pouty lips.

Hannah was a shorter and had a tight, lean body, with pixie-cut red hair and freckles that lightly dusted her nose and shoulders. She exuded sex with a strut in her step and how she pushed out her chest with firm, medium-sized breasts.

Jordan, I should mention, was also stunning with her tall figure and tanned skin.

After they got settled around the pool, I went out with some snacks and asked if anyone wanted a drink.

Hannah suggested a beer and then Jordan suggested that I do a round of G&Ts.

"I am fine with a few drinks, but have one demand," I said. "Whoever drove here must surrender her keys. I will happily drive you all home, but don't want any chance of anyone getting hurt by being impaired."

"Wow, you are a pretty cool dad," Samantha gushed, as she threw me her keys. "My dad is so square. He would have gotten all up tight and probably told us all to go home."

"That is a fair trade for me," Hannah said, and threw her keys as well.

I deftly caught the keys rings. "One round of G&T specials coming up," I said, as I headed into the kitchen.

G&Ts were my specialty. I used Hendrick's gin and fresh, hand-squeezed limes.

I returned with drinks which were appreciated by all.

"What a gentleman," Samantha gushed, as she took a sip and raised her eyebrows in appreciation.

As I left the pool area, I could hear Samantha ask, "How is your dad doing? Is he considering dating yet?"

Jordan started responding, but I passed out of earshot and didn't catch any more of the conversation.

Jordan came in and found me in my study doing work.

"How is your get-together going?" I asked.

"Oh, we're having a great time," Jordan responded. "The drinks got us all relaxed and we have been having a great time gossiping. We are getting hungry, and I was wondering if you could work a bit of your magic on the grill."

"No problem," I replied, and headed downstairs.

I pulled out some chicken wings and shrimp. I went out on the patio where Samantha and Hannah were talking and said, "Jordan says you ladies are going to join us for dinner. I assume shrimp and chicken wings will be good."

"That sounds awesome," Hannah exclaimed.

I fired up the grill and started prepping the chicken wings with a spicy rub and shrimp with Old Bay seasoning. "Would you be open to another round of G&Ts?" I asked.

I was greeted with nods all around and headed back to the kitchen.

"Can I learn how you make them," Samantha asked, in a bubbly voice.

"Sure, they really aren't that hard to do," I said. "You just need to use quality gin and fresh limes. My only real secret is to actually squeeze the limes into the drink, so it isn't just a garnish and really adds to the flavor."

I demonstrated as Samantha looked on.

"Jordan was mentioning to us that you might try dating soon," Samantha said. "I think that's healthy. Some might say that it is too soon, but there is no sense in waiting based on what other people think.

"My mom and dad are splitting up, and I would bet that mom would be open to a call. She was a good friend and always thought the world of you."

"I am sorry to hear that," I said, with empathy.

"I am actually happy that they are breaking up," Samantha said. "Dad has been ignoring her for years, letting himself go, and always goes off to do his own thing. She was a bit bossy, but is generally a good person."

"How are you doing through all this?" I asked.

"I am fine," said Samantha with a sigh. "I'm going to a local college for business and will be living at home. I was hoping to go away, but I think my folks' finances won't support it."

"If you ever need any help with anything, please give me a call," I said.

"That means so much to me," said Samantha, as she touched my arm to add emphasis.

I went back out to the grill with the fresh drinks and started the cooking.

Hannah came over to check out my work and display her tight body to me and said, "Those shrimp and wings look great."

"How was your first year at college?" I asked, to make small talk.

"Oh, it was great," Hannah replied. "I learned so much and expanded my horizons in so many ways."

"What was your favorite part of the year," I asked.

"I learned a lot at school, but also learned about myself, as well," Hannah said, provocatively. "I experimented a lot with different relationships."

"And what did you find that you wanted?" I asked, as I flipped the wings. I shifted a bit as Hannah's provocative talk was getting me excited.

"I always thought that I wanted to be in control," Hannah said. "I was wrong. I like exactly the opposite. I want others to be dominant and order me to do things."

"Well, I have an order for you," I said, with authority.

"I can't wait," said Hannah, in a breathy voice.

"I want you to go in and bring out the plates and condiments," I said, with a laugh and broke the tension.

Hannah laughed back and as she headed to the kitchen, I gave her a quick hit of the spatula on her ass and said, "Make it snappy."

"Yes, sir," Hannah replied, with mirth.

She came back out with the condiments and said, "I was hoping that sausage was on the menu tonight, but it seems I will have to come back for that."

As Hannah put the plates down, she noticed the bulge in my shorts and shot me a quick glance and said, "And here I thought that my teasing wasn't having any effect."

As she said this, she reached out and gave the front of my shorts a quick pat which had her exclaim, "Oh my, Rob, you are packing something special down there."

I didn't know what to say at this point, and she just laughed and said, "This was fun, but I can see that I won't get anywhere tonight. You should, however, give my mom a call. I think she might be even wilder than I am."

I grabbed the food and we headed to the table to join Jordan and Samantha.

"Thanks, daddy," Jordan gushed, and gave me a hug from her chair.

I hadn't yet deflated, and I could feel Jordan's arm across my member.

Jordan gave a little jump and then recovered by starting to serve.

"What were Hannah and you talking about?" Jordan asked.

"She was telling me about all that she learned at school," I said, innocently. "She likes the freedom that it offers, but sometimes misses the discipline that was set in her high school."

Hannah just gave a little giggle and started helping herself to food.

We all dug in and had a good dinner.

After we finished, I drove them both home with Jordan. We promised to drop their cars off early in the morning so they wouldn't be missed.

Both girls thanked Jordan and I profusely for the afternoon.

On the way back home, Jordan started quizzing me.

"Was Hannah flirting with you tonight?" Jordan asked.

"Yes, she was," I said. "You know she had an effect on me when you gave that hug. I think that it was innocent. She was probably just having some fun trying to push my buttons."

"Well, by what I felt, she was certainly doing that," Jordan said, with a smile.

"Both of them suggested that I contact their mothers," I said. "You must have been dropping hints."

"You came up in discussion," Jordan said, with a grin. "I think they both find you attractive but understand that it would be very awkward with the age difference and that they are my friends. They both suggested their mothers as possibilities.

I am sure they will work it into their conversations over the next week," Jordan said. "So, who are going to ask out first?"

"I am leaning towards Jenn," I responded. "By all accounts, Erin is wild, and I am not sure that I am ready for that."

"Okay," Jordan said. "Just make sure you experience some wild before you get locked into a full-time relationship. You shouldn't settle for anything that you don't want.

"Dad, I think you are ready to take the next step and go on a date. I know that it will feel strange going on your first date in twenty years, but the first step is the hardest. I know you are ready and want you to do this."

"Jordan, I will do it," I said. "It feels strange getting all this advice from my own daughter on something so intimate. I have to say, it has been a fun project and we've grown closer by doing this together. I love you and will miss you dearly when you go back to school."

"The project is only starting," said Jordan. "I expect frequent updates and you aren't gonna hold out on any of the details."

I blanched at the idea of having to share sex details with my daughter. "I am not sure how much detail I'll provide," I said, with trepidation.

"Oh, you are going to spill your guts to me," said Jordan, with a grin. "Moms and daughters share this kind of detail all the time. You are just holding onto your old sexist stereotypes in not wanting to share with me."

"You have me there," I said, with a smile. "You may have to work at breaking those down over time."

When we got home, Jordan went to the mail pile and pulled out the invite to the Smiths' engagement party for their daughter.

"You are going to this," Jordan said. "Jenn will be there, and you can have a flirty conversation with her."

"What if Erin is there?" I asked.

"Then you should have a flirty conversation with her, as well," Jordan said, with confidence. "They will both see that as attractive in you, and creating a bit of healthy competition for your attention won't hurt."

_____

As the week wore on, I became more nervous about my upcoming goal.

Jordan kept coaching me on keeping the conversation focused on the person I was talking to. "Make sure you listen and ask follow-up questions based on what they say," Jordan suggested. "It demonstrates interest and shows them that you are listening to what they are saying."

"I wish I had you there with me," I bemoaned.

"I will be, in spirit," Jordan said. "My flight is on Friday, so I can't be there with you in person. I will be thinking of you and know that you can do this."

I took Jordan to the airport, and on the way, she gave me a last bit of advice, "Dad, you are going to go on a number of dates and many of them will end with you having sex. Everything I read about older relationships suggests that this happens far more quickly than in your youth. Everyone knows that they want it, and so it happens. Be confident in telling your partner what you want, and ensure you understand what they want."

"I will try," I said, with some doubt in my voice.

"I know that you and mom had a great sex life until she got sick," Jordan said, with a sheepish grin. "I could hear you from my room. Be creative and try some new things."

We hugged at the curb, and she whispered in my ear, "Have fun!"

Chapter 4

The next day was the party. I took time getting ready, and wore one of my new suits along with a white shirt. I figured that if I started sweating from nerves, the white shirt wouldn't show the sweat as badly.

I arrived at the party and reintroduced myself to friends. Everyone was happy to see me out socializing again.

I saw Jenn across the lawn and when she spotted me, she made a beeline to talk to me.

"Rob, so good to see you," Jenn purred, as she touched my arm. "My, you look dashing in that suit. I didn't think engineers usually wore suits and especially not such well-tailored ones."

"Jordan is to blame," I said. "She has been working to get me to improve my game this summer. I must say that you look ravishing tonight, as well. I love the black dress and if I may be so bold, the plunging neckline."

Jenn blushed at the comment and said, "I think Jordan must have been giving you charm lessons, as well."

"She did," I said, truthfully, "are my charms working so far?"

"Oh yes," Jenn said, as she reached out and touched my elbow. "What else did you learn this summer?"

"Well, I did hear about Rick and you," I said. "I was sorry to hear, but not really that sorry, if you know what I mean."

Jenn blushed again.

We were then interrupted by the Smiths, who were happy to see us both.

As we talked with them, others joined the conversation.

I took the opportunity to excuse myself and get a drink at the bar.

As I was standing waiting for the bartender to mix me a Bloody Mary, I felt a hand on my back and looked to see Erin standing next to me and she said, "Hello, stranger. I haven't seen you out at any events this summer."

"Jordan has occupied most of my time this summer," I said. "She left to go back to school yesterday, so here I am."

"Yes, here you are," said Erin. "And you look amazing. That suit is hip, and I like that you let your hair grow a bit longer. Makes you look a bit like a taller Bradley Cooper."

"Well, I don't think anyone is noticing how I look, when you are standing here, wearing this intriguing wispy outfit," I said.

Erin was wearing a semi-transparent shirt that revealed her black bra. She had her hair up in a messy bun, and had a thin black strap around her neck. Erin had red hair like her daughter, and dusting of freckles across her toned shoulders.

I reached out and touched the silk strap around her neck and said, "I haven't noticed this fashion statement before."

Erin smiled and said with one eyebrow raised, "It is more of a lifestyle choice than a fashion statement. I have been getting some coaching of my own, from my daughter this summer and realized that we have a lot in common."

"Your daughter was interesting to talk to when she was over at my place," I said. "Very provocative and forward and maybe in need of some discipline."

"Oh, we could both use more discipline in our lives," Erin said, as she licked her lips and kept her hand on my back. "Just let me know when you are ready to dispense justice and I will be there."

Others came up behind us at the bar, so we had to give the flirting a break.

I turned and could see Jenn giving us a glare.

I grabbed my drink and excused myself, to head back to talk to her.

"I see Erin is trying to get her claws into you," Jenn said. "She certainly plays the field."

Jenn wasn't frustrated with me, as much as she was frustrated with Erin who was her friend.

Jordan was right. A little jealousy wasn't a bad thing.

The afternoon party wore on with Jenn sticking close to me to mark out her territory.

When she excused herself to go to the bathroom, Erin swooped in.

"I see Jenn is on you like white on rice," Erin said. "When you are done with the secondhand burger meat, give me a call for some tenderloin."

"I will, Erin," I said. "We have much to discuss about your naughty behavior."

Erin turned with a coy smile and said, "I will be awaiting your call, master."

Erin was going to be wild. She exuded sex and wanted everyone to see it.

I have to admit I was still intimidated by her, but also had to admit that I was intrigued, as well.

As the afternoon party was winding down, Jenn suggested that we go grab some dinner at a local restaurant. She wasn't wasting any time in moving forward.

We both drove to her place to drop her car.

The place I had suggested was a hole-in-the-wall Thai restaurant. The food was simple and delicious. As we sat on the patio eating slices of oranges and sipping green tea, we talked about our recent experiences.

Jenn talked about leaving Rick. "Rick had no passion for our relationship," Jenn complained. "I think he purposefully took up hobbies that I had no interest in and would take him away from us. On top of that, he let himself go physically."

I nodded politely and agreed with her. "What did you get interested in, to fill the time?" I asked.

"I have been doing yoga and spin classes," Jenn said.

"I love the results," I said, indicating what great shape she was in.

"Are you still doing the rowing?" Jenn asked. "You look cut beneath that suit."

"Rowing has been a good way to channel my time since Susie's passing," I agreed. "My other occupation has been spending time with Jordan."

"Tell me more about the coaching she has done with you." Jenn asked.

"At first, Jordan wanted me to wait to start dating, so I could get my head straight after Susie's passing," I said. "She was worried that I wouldn't be a good judge of character in my fragile state.

"Then she helped me evaluate all the women who had shown interest and came up with a short list of women that she thought would be good for me.

"Lastly, she polished me up with some new clothes."

"Well, she did great work," Jenn said. "Maybe I should reach out and thank her for pointing you towards me. Who else is on your short list?"

I smiled and said, "I don't think that is something that I am comfortable sharing. Do know that you are the first person I have been out with."

"I am flattered," Jenn said. "I hope to make it memorable."

"I hope it will be for both of us," I responded.

I picked up the check for dinner and walked back to the car with Jenn on my arm. I leaned in for a quick kiss, as I opened the door for her.

We headed back to her place in relative silence. I was nervous about the next step that I was anticipating, and I suspected that Jenn was, as well.

As we approached her house, Jenn said with some nervousness, "I hope that you are coming in."

"I am great to do that, as long as you are comfortable moving ahead quickly," I responded.

"Rob, I am an adult and know what I want," Jenn said. "I want you to come in and spend the night. I have been neglected by Rick for a long time, and am looking forward to this. You are a great guy and I think we will have a lot of fun. There is no pressure to make this serious right away."

Jordan was right again. This was going to move quickly.

We went in and she grabbed us both a drink, which we had in her living room.

"Is Samantha around tonight?" I asked.

"She is out with friends and won't be home until late," Jenn responded.

"Well then, I won't have to worry about her seeing this," I said, and leaned in for a kiss, as I held Jenn's face and pushed back her long blonde hair.

Jenn responded by forcefully pushing back and opening her mouth.

My other hand was on her shoulder, and I pulled her closer as we extended the kiss.

Jenn had a hand on my chest and another on my side, which she was using to pull my shirt tails out with.

I responded in kind, and ran a hand over her breasts. I could feel her stiff nipples through the dress, and I gave one a quick squeeze. It was soft and full. Jenn had a nice pair of D-cup breasts.