Neighborhood Wives: Maddie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacqui was dressed for the occasion and any thoughts that I had that she might just be a spectator evaporated when she handed me her coat. She was wearing a white translucent dress and every curve of her body was apparent under the tight-fitting material. She leaned in and gave me a kiss and then whispered in my ear that she had been waiting for this night for weeks. As she passed by I watched her considerable breasts swinging freely beneath her dress and I knew she hadn't worn a bra. I was suddenly anxious to see her tits in all their unrestrained glory and secretly hoped I'd get a chance tonight. As she passed by the hall light I could see her body clearly through the dress; her dark nipples apparent through the thin material. I knew she wasn't wearing panties either and that if she'd had any trace of hair between her legs at all that it would have been plainly visible. It might have been just my imagination but I swear I could see the outline of her pussy through the dress. My cock gave a twitch as she sashayed past and I knew that she'd make some man, or some woman, or likely both, happy tonight.

Cindy and Maddie had a thousand questions for Jacqui about the club, its patrons, and any rules that we needed to know. Jacqui answered patiently for a while but then grew tired of the questions and refused to answer any more; saying that they would just have to see for themselves. I had been quiet to this point, listening to the conversation when she turned towards me.

"So Jay. I bet you and Maddie had a long conversation about the rules for tonight and what she could and couldn't do. Am I right?"

Maddie's quick laugh confirmed Jacqui's hunch and I braced myself for the onslaught. She shook her head in mock disgust.

"Jay. You are WAY too predictable. One of these days you're going to have to learn to not be so controlling. Just let life happen. You'll be amazed."

I tried to spin it back towards her.

"Thanks for the lecture Mom. Appreciate it greatly. Really. Thanks."

Peals of laughter followed as I headed to the kitchen for another bottle of wine.

Jacqui suggested that we split the couples up for the hour drive to the club, saying that we spent enough time with our spouses. The rest of us half-heartedly agreed. I was hoping Jacqui would ride with Mike and Maddie. If she rode with them then the likelihood of Mike trying to hit on my wife was probably a little bit less.

Maybe.

I didn't really believe that Mike would try anything with my wife but he had been following her around like a lost puppy again tonight. I was hoping to drive with only Cindy so we could talk about the evening ahead of us and her reasons for telling Mike that I talked her into going tonight. We decided to flip a coin to see where Jacqui would ride. My luck was typically lousy and the coin flip dictated that she ride with Cindy and me; you'd have thought she won the lottery the way her face lit up. She turned towards Mike and my wife.

"Cool! I have so much to talk with these two about and I know you two will enjoy each other's company without me."

My wife shot me a questioning look and I just rolled my eyes at Jacqui's antics.

Call it intuition if you'd like, but I had a funny feeling that Jacqui would be back to her old tricks tonight and that this setting would afford her even more ample opportunity to push the envelope.

I wasn't wrong.

Jacqui's games started almost immediately when we got in the car. Jacqui grabbed the front seat and Cindy settled into the back for the ride. We weren't even out of the driveway when I noticed that Jacqui had innocently pulled her dress up; providing me a tantalizing view between her legs. Not quite high enough for me to see her pussy, but high enough to keep drawing my attention between her legs. She had my undivided interest and she knew it.

The time passed quickly with Cindy monopolizing the conversation; asking Jacqui all about how she found out about the club and her experiences there. Jacqui held little back and explained that while she always went to the club with Dan that she rarely spent any time with him once they got there and often didn't even leave with him.

"I can play with my husband at home. Why would I want to play with him there?"

She went into great detail about her experiences at the club, and I watched Cindy fidget in the back seat as the details got wilder with every story. Jacqui noticed as well and had some advice for Cindy.

"Let yourself go Cindy. Have fun tonight. You don't get that many chances in your life to live out your fantasies…."

Jacqui smiled mysteriously and continued. "Just watch out for the bull."

A questioning look from Cindy and me caused Jacqui to continue.

"There's a good looking guy at the club that we nicknamed the bull. He's got an incredible cock that's always hard and the bastard can go all night long."

Jacqui had a dreamy look on her face and I wondered if she had firsthand experience. She continued.

"Rumor is he has ruined a few marriages where the women can't stop comparing their husbands to him. And not favorably…."

Jacqui continued on about the club and I knew Cindy was heating up as a blush had started to cross her face and neck. The wine and the stories were working their magic. Cindy seemed especially interested in the stories of Jacqui playing with more than one person; asking lots of questions about the threesomes, foursomes and moresomes that she had experienced at the club. After a particularly hot story about Jacqui and two married guys I heard Cindy mumble "Wow" more to herself than out loud. Jacqui was quick to pick up on Cindy's slip and turned towards me with a lewd grin.

"My my my, it looks like little miss schoolteacher has a fantasy about being the center of attention in a sexual free-for-all."

Over Cindy's quick protest Jacqui continued.

"What do you think Jay? Think her husband knows that she wants to be used by a few people all at once?"

Cindy was blushing tremendously at this point and I suddenly knew that Jacqui was right. I tried to be diplomatic.

"I'm sure she just thought your story was exciting. We all have fantasies about things we've never done, nor ever intend to do."

Jacqui looked at me strangely before turning back towards Cindy.

"Admit it Cindy. You want to try it don't you?"

Cindy mumbled "No of course not" and turned towards the window.

Jacqui turned back towards me.

"And as for you. I already know what your fantasy is. You don't even have to tell me."

I had a feeling she did know. Cindy was suddenly interested again.

"Ooooh tell me Jacqui. I don't know what his fantasy is. Please!"

Jacqui laughed. "I don't kiss and tell. If you want to hear Jay's dark and twisted fantasy you'll have to ask him yourself."

Cindy scooted forward so her head was almost in the front seat.

"Come on Jay. Tell me. Please?"

I knew I couldn't tell her so I tried a different tact.

"My dominant fantasy, the one that keeps me up at night, is the thought of getting a blowjob from two sexy neighbor women while driving my car down the highway with my wife in the car right behind me."

Jacqui smiled. "We can make that one come true!!"

The ensuing laughter lasted all the way to the driveway of the club.

We were in the country; the rolling hills and wooded grounds obscuring most of the large homes from the street. I don't know what I expected the club to be like, but I certainly hadn't expected this. The grounds were immaculate and the very large white building looked more like a golf course country club than a sex club. Jacqui explained that the building and grounds were owned by the members and the high annual membership fees offset the costs of running the club. I found myself wondering how high the membership fees were. Jacqui went on to explain that the membership was restricted to couples, but that they did allow select single females to join.

We parked behind the building in a large wooded lot and I noticed that there were probably around a hundred cars already there. Jacqui pointed out that "open" weekends were very popular and that they only happened twice a year. Each couple could invite one other pre-screened couple to the event and explained that she had had to trade her invitations for the next event in order to allow all four of us to come tonight. I thought briefly about questioning Jacqui about being "pre-screened" but decided I didn't really want to hear the answer and let it drop. Mike and Maddie pulled into a space a few doors down and we walked down towards their car. They were just getting out as we walked up; with Maddie checking her lipstick in the side-view mirror and smoothing her short skirt as she climbed out. They were smiling and laughing in a way that made me slightly uncomfortable. I wondered what they had been talking about all the way to the club. I decided not to ask.

We were met at the door by a doorman, presented our invitations, and were shown into a large well-lit ballroom. There were people milling everywhere, somewhere a band was playing. A bar had been set up off to one side. The attendees ranged in age from late twenties to early fifties and I guessed that there was about an even mix of men and women. I noticed that everyone was well dressed and the whole scene reminded me of a wedding; with one exception. People were openly studying the faces and bodies of the people around them, and it was a bit disconcerting at first. I quickly got over it though as I found myself mentally undressing a few of the sexier women that I could see. I wondered if others were doing the same to my wife and realized that they surely were.

We kind of huddled around Jacqui and she explained that the club had three levels. The main floor that we were on was referred to as the social floor and had a pretty strict rule that everyone was to be clothed at all times and that there was to be no public display of sex. There was a cash bar and quite a few smaller rooms set up adjoining this room where people could talk a little more privately, but still within view of everyone in the ballroom. There was also a dance floor and a small kitchen area serving sandwiches and snacks.

The lower floor, nicknamed the "basement", was set up to resemble a club. The lighting was lower, there were pool tables and dart boards, another bar, and groups of leather couches were scattered everywhere. She went on to explain that nudity wasn't uncommon down there and that you could usually see people petting heavily down there and that oral sex wasn't all that uncommon. She explained that the club preferred to have sex take place on the upper floor but she had seen quite a few people break the soft rules downstairs.

Jacqui explained that the upper floor was nicknamed "the loft" and was where most of the action took place. She said the hallways upstairs formed a cross with rooms situated on both sides of each hallway. Each room, whether large or small, had a series of windows along the hallway wall and a single double door. If the doors were open to a room it meant that people were allowed to enter the room and encouraged to participate in the activities. If the doors were closed then we were to respect the intimacy of the people inside. Jacqui also explained that each room had a series of large and small windows in it. Curtains were provided for the larger windows if the participants wished, but the smaller windows were always left open. She said that it provided a measure of safety for everyone involved but also allowed people outside the room to get some idea of what was happening inside the room.

"Have fun!"

And with that she was gone, striding purposefully and gracefully across the room towards a group of people standing near a doorway leading towards what looked like a covered garden; leaving us alone to fend for ourselves. There was a long awkward silence before Mike chimed in that "a drink would be nice right about now." We headed towards the bar and nervously shared a few drinks; watching the various groups of people mingle and socialize. It became clear who the members were and who the visitors were; the members moving freely and easily, the visitors clustered together and whispering amongst themselves. I had to laugh in spite of my awkwardness and was quickly joined by the other three as we all realized that we looked and felt like school kids on our first day of school.

It was my wife that suggested we might be more comfortable downstairs and we headed down the wide staircase to see the lower level. The basement was exactly as Jacqui described and we settled onto a set of couches near the pool tables and close to the bar. The basement level was pretty busy, but there was plenty of room and the people were really friendly. We soon struck up conversations with several different couples and were starting to relax and enjoy the experience. Mike and I were talking baseball, of all things, with a couple near us when Maddie and Cindy got asked to play pool by a couple of nice looking older gentlemen that had been sitting across from us. After admitting that they didn't play pool often, and being assured that it was fine, they got up to join the guys at the table. Maddie looked back to make sure that I wasn't upset and I smiled and waved her away. She called back and asked if I could get her and Cindy a drink. Mike went with me and we headed toward the bar.

As I was ordering the drinks I felt two soft hands slide over my eyes and a voice say quietly from behind me "guess who?" My heart skipped a beat as one of my worst fears had come to pass; someone here knew me.

I knew the voice, but I couldn't place it. I could smell the light scent of perfume but that didn't offer me the clues that I needed. I decided to play along.

"Well I'm going to need a clue I guess."

The soft voice spoke again. "Hmmmm. Let's see. I was your first true love." I gasped.

"Mrs. Johnson? My second grade teacher? You kinky little tramp!"

I felt a kick in the back of my leg followed by a soft laugh that was quickly drowned out by the loud laughs of the other patrons at the bar that had been following the conversation. I would have known the answer without hearing her laugh, but the laugh confirmed it beyond a doubt.

"Hey Mike? Can you help me here?"

Mike answered. "Sure. What do you need?"

I continued. "I'm going to make a series of guesses here and let me know if I'm on target OK?"

He laughed. "Sure."

I paused a second then started with my "guesses"; trying to remember the details of a woman I once knew very well.

"From the sound of her voice, I'm guessing that she's about 5' 5" tall, thin but curvy, with small pert breasts."

Mike whistled. "Damn your good! How'd you do that?"

I smiled. "Acoustics my boy, acoustics. I'll teach you someday."

Everyone around us laughed and I continued.

"And unless I'm mistaken she's probably sticking her tongue out at me right now."

Loud laughter from the gathering crowd confirmed my suspicions. I continued.

"From her choice of perfume, I'd say she's about my age, with long kinky reddish-blonde hair, a deep dark tan, and the softest grayest eyes you have ever seen."

Scattered applause followed and then I heard her voice again.

"Pretty lucky with those guesses so far, but you need to put a name to my voice."

I smiled. "Jamie Jones. My first love and the first girl that broke my heart."

She dropped her hands from my eyes, the crowd clapped, and I was soon enveloped in a long hug from the last person on Earth that I expected to meet here.

My mind raced back in time and the memories were fond. Jamie Jones. She had hardly changed from the last time I had seen her. I admired what I could see of her lithe body hidden beneath a simple sundress. She had been, and probably still was, a competitive swimmer. The long hours in the pool had left her lean, tan, and toned. She HAD been my first love and I was honestly happy to see her. We had dated on and off through high school and had gone our separate ways before college. We had parted as friends and I often thought of her; wondering where she was and how she was doing.

"What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?"

A chuckle from off to my left caused me to turn and I saw Jamie's husband standing there smiling at me. I searched my memory trying to remember his name before it came to me.

"Hey Kirk! Long time!"

He smiled back at me and we shook hands. I had met him 5 years before at a class reunion and both Maddie and I had liked him immediately.

"Hey Jay! Where's that sexy wife of yours? Never mind I just found her..… Wow."

I had forgotten about Maddie and when I turned towards the pool table my eyes widened in surprise. She was bent over the table taking a shot and her short skirt had ridden way up her thighs in back. Everyone that had been looking her way, and there were a few, was being treated to a clear view of her tiny little panties wedged up in the crack of her cute little butt. But what had caught my attention was that her "teammate" that was helping her with the shot had his one hand on the back of her naked thigh; just below her ass. He was rubbing his hand in small circles on her thighs and I started to get angry before remembering our rules. This was within the boundaries we had established and I resigned myself to just watching.

Kirk broke the silence. "Wow. I didn't realize you two were swingers."

I turned back towards him. "We're not. Actually it's our first time here."

Jamie laughed. "Looks like Maddie's getting the hang of it."

It sure did.

Mike and I, with Jamie and Kirk in tow, made our way back to the couches and we watched the rest of the pool game while talking amongst ourselves. Maddie's team won and I saw her teammate give her a long victory hug; his hands cupping her ass as he hugged her. The four of them talked for a while before I saw him point upwards and lean in and ask her something. I could see her smile, then shake her head and point back towards me. I knew that she had just been asked to go upstairs to screw around and was suddenly proud of her. A few minutes later she and Cindy made their way back over to the rest of us.

Maddie was as surprised as I was about seeing Jamie and Kirk and she hugged each of them in a warm welcome. The six of us settled into a long lively discussion broken only by several trips to the bar. After about a half hour I noticed first Cindy, then Mike, looking around the club; ignoring the conversation and watching the other patrons. Mike noticed his wife looking around and suggested that they explore the rest of this level.

"We'll be back in a bit. Don't go anywhere without us."

He took Cindy's hand and they wandered off. The four us continued our discussions and Jamie and I were just getting caught up on each other's lives when they returned. From the blush on Cindy's face, and the strange smile on Mike's face I knew that something had happened. I had to know.

"Ok. What happened?"

Mike smiled and turned towards Maddie.

"Remember that guy you were playing pool with?"

My wife nodded and he continued.

"We just saw him get a blowjob from some young woman in a blue dress. We walked around the corner and there they were. He was lying back on the couch with his pants around his ankles and she was kneeling in front of him."

Cindy interrupted him and I noticed a funny look on her face; her voice strangely broken.

"He has a nice cock Maddie. He kept looking at me. I….I….I saw him cum in her mouth and then she kissed him. I've never seen that before."

Her voice trailed off. Maddie was staring intently at her friend and then Kirk started to laugh.

"Well you haven't seen anything yet. Wait until you check out upstairs."