Neighborhood Wives: Maddie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her legs wrapped around Kirk's waist, Jamie and I had a perfect view of Maddie's pussy and Kirk's cock joined together. I watched, fascinated, as he slowly pulled his cock from deep within her pussy; leaving just the tip of his cock inside. I could see how shiny his cock was and I knew how wet she must be. When he drove it back in with a quick shove I felt Jamie squeeze my hand again and my thoughts turned back to her for a split second. Was she jealous? Excited? Angry? A quick look at her face confirmed my suspicions. A soft smile played on her pretty face and her eyes shone with desire – she was getting off on watching him!

My focus returned to my wife when I heard the telltale grunts that she makes when I fuck her hard. Kirk was slowly pulling his cock out, pausing till she started to fidget, then slamming it back inside of her. They continued to fuck this way; Kirk driving her deeply into the mattress and slightly backwards across the bed each time he rammed into her. I could see her wetness start to seep down her ass and soak the sheets beneath her. Her eyes were closed by this point, her hands on his ass urging him to continue. Her breathing was getting ragged when she began to tell Kirk what she wanted. Her groans coinciding with his hard thrusts.

"Oh yeah"

"Unghhh"

"Fuck Me"

"Unghhh"

"Give me that big "Unghhh" hard cock"

"Unghhh"

"Drive it into me"

"Unghhh Unghhh"

"Make me cum baby"

"Unghhh"

"Unghhh"

She opened her eyes and stared at him, her lips curled back as if in a snarl.

"Oh yeah" (Slam) "yeah" (Slam) "yeah"

"Give it to her!! Fuck her hard goddammit! Fuck her good"

I had forgotten about Jacqui and her outburst caught me by surprise. I turned and immediately noticed that she was flushed from head to toe, lying on her side on the edge of the couch. The fingers on her right hand were busily stroking her clit while two fingers on her left hand worked their way into and out of her pink pussy.

"Give her that big fat cock!" "Pound that sweet little pussy!"

I remembered that many of Jackie's turn-ons revolved around watching others have sex so it shouldn't have been that much of a shock that she was so into it – but I have to admit that it surprised me. I had fantasized about Jackie more than a few times and it was unbelievable to think that she was right here in front of me, furiously masturbating while I watched.

"She's going to go again!"

I turned quickly to look at my wife and immediately noted that the pace had increased dramatically while I had been watching Jacqui. Kirk was now fucking her quickly, pistoning his cock into and out of her tight little pussy. I could see creamy white froth on every out stroke. With a yell that was half scream, half gurgle I watched my wife cum again, thrashing on the bed as Kirk pounded into her.

Suddenly jealous, I knew what he was feeling. When Maddie cums her pussy muscles clench down hard and the feeling is incredible, like a buttery fist grabbing your cock. I started to take a step forward then when Jamie stopped me with a hand on my chest and a soft whisper.

"Just let her be. You can't do anything about it now."

I was about to snap at her and say something nasty when I looked down into those pale gray eyes that I knew so well and paused. She continued to hold my gaze as the feelings swirling around me slowly settled. I tried to sort through them but it was like everything was in a fog. I could hear the slap of the bodies as my wife got fucked right in front of me, I could smell the intoxicating scent of sex in the air combined with Jamie's sweet perfume, I could hear Jacqui sighing, but I couldn't tear my eyes away from Jamie.

She was right and I knew it.

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and was about to admit that she was right when I felt her hand squeeze my cock through my jeans. She laughed a soft laugh.

"That's what I thought."

At that point I realized my cock was harder than it had ever been. I turned to look at her again, but she was back watching her husband.

I watched Kirk work my wife through another thundering orgasm when he suddenly pulled out of her, his cock waving wildly in the air, his breath ragged and told her to get on her hands and knees. I thought she'd just roll over and he'd mount her from behind – but I was only partially right...

She did roll over, but also rotated her body on the bed so that she was looking right at me; facing me. Her head was tilted to the side, resting on her forearms, and her ass was up in the air and pointed directly away from me – and directly at Kirk. Our eyes locked and I saw an expression on her face that I didn't expect at all, and one I hadn't seen our entire time together. The closest I can come to describing it is defiance – but even that isn't right. It was the look of a child caught stealing cookies from the cookie jar, but spiced with a look that says I don't care that you caught me and certainly don't care what the consequences will be.

Time slowed as I watched Kirk line himself up behind my wife, pausing to give an appreciative look at where he was headed. I knew that her pussy must be sopping wet after several hard orgasms and I guessed that she was probably wide open, inviting him into her.

I was watching her face as he buried his cock in her, her lips mouthing a silent groan as he filled her. Her eyes never closed. Kirk grabbed her hips, gave me a funny look, smiled at his wife, and began to steadily fuck my wife. I was caught up in the moment again when my wife's voice pulled me from my funk.

"Do you like watching your little wife getting fucked by a nice fat cock?"

"What??" I managed to stutter.

"It's a simple question. Do you like watching your wife getting fucked by a nice big cock?"

"I…I..don't know".

She gave me a funny look and continued. "What do you mean you don't know? You didn't like seeing your wife cum all over his nice thick cock?"

I didn't answer and she continued, quicker now, sensing my indecision. "You didn't like seeing him fuck me nine ways from Sunday while you sat there and watched every bit of it? Unghhh. Did you like it when I wrapped my legs around his back so he could pound me really deeply? I know how much you like that…"

Jamie reached over and squeezed my hand; she could tell I was struggling with my emotions. I watched as her husband continued to fuck my wife from behind – Maddie's face registering every thrust of his cock.

"I love the way his big cock fills me so full."

The tempo picked up, my wife whimpering as she tried to continue teasing me.

"Ohhhhh god I could really get used to this. Fuck me dammit".

This was MY fantasy wasn't it? Wasn't this what I wanted to see when I was alone at night and lost in my dreams? Now I wasn't so sure. This was MY wife. I didn't know what to think, but my cock was like an iron bar in my pants and I was sweating. The pit in my stomach was growing by the second.

"His cock is so hard baby, I can feel every inch of it as it slides into me. Ohhhhh yeah. You know how much I love a good hard cock! I played with it and sucked on it before you got here…aaaaahhhhhh fuck."

This revelation shouldn't have surprised me – but it did.

"I just couldn't stand there and watch Jacqui play with that incredible cock all by herself. She was kissing it, and licking it and I couldn't help myself"

"Tell her what else you did!" came a choked cry from Jacqui.

I couldn't even look back at her, my eyes glued to my wife. Maddie gave me a slight smile, her eyes closed remembering it.

"I ate Jacqui's pussy and…..".

I waited for her to finish, my thoughts confused and slow.

"and ….ohhhhh…..and I fucking LOVED it" she admitted to me. "I LOVED it. I made it wet and slippery so Kirk could get that big cock of his in her."

I just stared at her, speechless.

"Your pretty little wife eats pussy baby, better get used to it."

"And she's good at it" came Jacqui's voice.

How does one respond to that bit of news? If you figure it out let me know. The fucking continued right in front of me while I watched.

A minute later I noticed that Jamie was starting to breathe heavily next to me and I glanced over, my jaw dropping. Jamie held the front of her sundress up with one hand while her other hand had slipped into her panties. She was obviously playing with her pussy and I could see her fingers sliding into and out of her pussy through the sheer white panties. Her panties were absolutely soaked as she encouraged her husband.

"Oh yeah baby, fuck her good. Give her a fucking she won't ever forget. Show her what I get every night."

With that Kirk reached down and grabbed my wife's hair; yanking her head up and back and pulling her into the classic hands and knees position. His cock was buried deep in her in this position and she came again quickly; moaning as she thrashed around. As she arched her back I noticed that her nipples were harder than I could ever remember seeing them. Jamie turned to me, her eyes cloudy with lust.

"Are you ready to see your wife get fucked really hard now? Fucked by the bull?"

"Wh…wh…what?" I managed to croak out before it all hit me like a sledgehammer.

Kirk was the bull and my wife was going to get the fucking of her lifetime while I stood next to his wife and watched. The pit in my stomach grew and I thought I might fall but I managed to regain some composure. At this point I had to see it through to the end.

"Yeah you son of a bitch, fuck the hell out of her, give it to her until she can't take it anymore" I heard myself say.

He stared at me in surprise – looking over at his wife for encouragement. She nodded and said "you heard the man, give it to her my love."

That was all the encouragement he needed and he began pounding into her at an incredible pace, his hands wrapped in her hair, her mouth open as if in a scream with no words coming out. I watched as he stroked into her with incredibly long, fast strokes, his balls slapping loudly on her ass with every thrust. I watched as her tits shook and swung in time with his thrusting. I watched my wife thrash through three more orgasms, each lasting longer than the previous one. She opened her eyes and stared right through me. I looked over at Jamie and watched her circle her clit with her fingertips, her sheer panties long since fallen to the floor between her high heels. I watched her bring herself to an orgasm, the juices from her pussy coating her fingers and sliding down her tanned thighs. She slowly collapsed to a sitting position on the floor, moaning her encouragement to her husband. I turned when I heard Jacqui scream again and watched her cum, four of her fingers buried deep in her pussy and her other hand viciously twisting and pulling on one her nipples.

I heard a "thwack" and noticed that Kirk had started slapping her ass with an open palm while he fucked her. I watched for just a second and she went off again – the start of a continuous orgasm that lasted for what seemed like a few minutes. She was babbling incoherently the whole time

"Fuck…..me….. ungghhh….big…. fat…. cock…. inside….fuck…. pussy" She gave a huge shudder, her eyes rolled back and she collapsed on the bed, Kirk's cock slipping from her pussy with an audible "pop".

Kirk's cock was bright red, almost angry looking and I knew that he had been damn close to cumming when Maddie collapsed on the bed. He surprised me by quickly grabbing her, throwing her onto her back, her head near the edge of the bed. He straddled her chest, his cock bobbing above her tits, grabbed both of her hands and put them onto his cock.

"Finish what you started!"

Her eyes fluttered open and she stared up into his eyes, her fingers curling around his cock. Her eys dropped to his cock and she began to masturbate his cock, her small hands slowly pumping his big dick. Jamie stood up in front of me, blocking my view, turned towards me and dropped her sundress to the floor. Putting her hands on my shoulder as she stepped out of the dress, she leaned in, kissed her fingers and then transferred the kiss to my lips. I could smell the scent of her pussy on her fingers and my cock gave a twitch. I kissed her fingers back and she smiled at me. She leaned forward, I closed my eyes to kiss her, when she turned her head to the side and whispered in my ear.

"Watch…"

She stepped back and I admired her tight little body, her small breasts swaying seductively. She turned toward the bed, her ass cheeks rippling as she walked the few strides to the bed. She leaned down and kissed my wife, their tongues slowly intertwining. I watched her hand close over my wife's hands and they worked together to stroke Kirk's cock. Jamie broke the kiss and raised her head to her husband, giving him a slow kiss as well. In this position, Jamie's wet pussy was only a few inches from Maddie's face and I knew my wife was well aware of it. I watched in fascination as her tongue snaked out and tried to lick Jamie's pussy. Jamie looked down and smiled.

"You want to eat my pussy don't you?"

Maddie nodded slowly, her eyes never leaving the wet pussy inches away from her. Jamie adjusted her position and slowly lowered her wet sex towards my wife's waiting mouth. I watched spellbound as my wife's mouth closed over her wet pussy. Jamie then pulled her pussy away slightly and I watched my wife reach out her tongue again. Jamie settled back down again and I watched my wife's tongue slide into Jamie's pussy, flicking her clit as she went. Jamie rose up again and I knew she was doing this for my benefit; wanting me to see that my wife desperately wanted to eat her pussy.

With a small sigh Jamie stepped back from my wife, a quick pout appearing on my wife's face.

"This is about you, not me. We'll have plenty of time for that later."

Jamie walked around to the back of the bed, grabbed my wife's thighs and spread them apart. I could see my wife's feet to either side of Kirk's body and knew immediately what was going to happen. My eyes met Jamie's, she gave a half-smile, and disappeared behind her husbands back. A sharp intake of breath and a sigh from my wife and I knew that the pussy-licking had begun.

I could hear Jamie lapping and sucking loudly on my wife's pussy; it sounded like she was drinking soup through a straw. My wife caught my attention and she whispered.

"She's eating my pussy baby."

Her hands were moving faster on Kirk's cock, his eyes closed, his hips thrusting his cock through her slippery fingers. I saw my wife flinch, her back arched and she let out a long groan. I couldn't see Jamie so I didn't know what was happening but I could see my wife start rolling her hips rhythmically.

"Ohhhhhhh baby. Ohhhhh shit. She's licking my clit and she's….. got….. her….. finger…. in…. . ungghhhhh…… my……… ungghhhhh…… ass"

With a strangled cry, Kirk's cock exploded in my wife's hands, the first drops of cum landing above her head, the second shot landing in her hair, the next few shots landing squarely on her forehead, face, and waiting tongue. The remaining cum from his cock covered her hands and dripped on her tits as she continued to pump his cock. Maddie quickly followed Kirk, thrashing on the bed as Jamie tongued her clit and fingered her ass to orgasm.

Kirk slumped to the bed, lying next to my wife; Jamie's head lay still on Maddie's belly. My wife's eyes were closed and she wore an expression of absolute contentment. "Oh my god" was all she said. I suddenly felt like a third wheel, an intruder in their intimacy and I turned for the door. At some point Jacqui had opened the curtains on the large window and I noticed a large crowd watching in fascination through the window. Jacqui had slipped quietly out of the room. I opened the door and had to elbow my way past 25 or 30 people crowded around the window and the small viewing ports. Hands slapped me on the back and I heard several people tell me what an incredible wife I had. I almost hit the poor guy that told me how cool it was that I gave my wife over to the bull for the night. The comments still ring in my ears late at night when I'm close to sleep.

"Did you see her take that big cock like a pro?"

"Jesus that was hot – the guy's wife went down on her too."

"I think she passed out twice."

"Fuck, I wish my wife would do that."

I bolted past Dan, his eyes wide in amazement at what he had just witnessed. He had picked the right time to show up I guess.

I took the stairs two at a time and strode for the front door. I saw Jacqui talking with a group of girlfriends outside the coat room, obviously telling them what she had just witnessed. The group grew silent as I approached and Jacqui studied my eyes quickly, trying to determine if she was in serious trouble. I nodded at the other women, grabbed a scared Jacqui by the arm and pulled her into the coat room.

"Jay, I'm sorry, I never meant…"

"Shut up Jacqui. Just shut up. Are you happy? You won."

She actually looked somewhat dismayed at my distraught condition.

I grabbed her by the shoulders and pressed downwards. From what my wife had told me, Jacqui loved to suck cock and actually got off on being forced to do it. She especially loved to have a guy come all over her face. Considering all her struggles with male dominated society, this submissive side of her was a strange twist. I was going to test that theory – and quickly. She sank to her knees, her skirt riding up her thighs, her eyes meeting mine.

"But Jay, I'm a married woman…."

I glared at her and stepped closer. She smiled and said "that's what I thought".

Her hands were already working on my pants and then I felt her hot mouth take my cock deep into the back of her throat. I wrapped my hands in her hair, stroked into her mouth maybe half a dozen times then yanked my cock out and started to cum all over her face. The excitement of the evening, combined with a week without sex, was too much and poor Jacqui got blasted with a load that would make a porn star jealous. As I buttoned up my jeans I watched Jacqui tremble with excitement, her tongue and fingers scooping up the cum from her face, her thighs opening and closing as she came. I turned back towards the door, the looks on the faces of the other women priceless.

I was halfway to the car when Jamie caught me and spun me around;

"Where are you going?"

"Home, Jamie."

I turned back towards the car when she stopped me again. I turned toward Jamie, angry and confused.

"Why did you let that happen? I thought we were friends. Why didn't you tell me?"

She looked at me with a wry smile.

"We are friends and it's not like it comes up in conversation. Oh by the way, my husband is a stud and has a reputation for banging the hell out of women here at the club. Besides, I had no idea that things would spin so quickly."

"You lied to me!" I retorted.

"I did not" she maintained.

"You did. You told me that I could trust her with him." She looked at me strangely. "What I said was that he would never, ever, have sex with her behind your back…. and he didn't…. did he?"

I paused, aware of the irony, when she continued.

"Jay, I'm a pretty good judge of people and I think you both got what you wanted tonight. Look inside yourself and tell me that I'm wrong."

I paused, unable to say anything at that moment.

"And you, Jamie, did you get what you wanted tonight?"

"Yes I did. I love to watch Kirk fuck other women and tonight was incredible."

I turned back towards the car as she continued.

"And no, I didn't get everything that I wanted".

With that she leaned forward and gave me a soft kiss on my lips.

"Give me a call and let's get together next weekend."

"No promises, Jamie, no promises, I don't know what's going to come of this night."