Neighborhood Wives: Maddie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy regarded him earnestly.

"Really?"

He laughed.

"Really. C'mon I'll give you a tour. If that's OK with my wife. Mind if I give them a tour of the place my love?"

He looked over at Jamie and she smiled. "Of course it's OK with me. I'd join you but I'd like to catch up with Jay a little."

I caught a look of disappointment on my wife's face and knew she wanted to tag along.

"Are you coming Maddie?" Kirk asked. "Or do you want to hang around while these two talk about people and places that we've never even heard of?"

I laughed nervously as she eagerly stood up to join them. She turned towards me.

"Do you mind?"

I did mind. But I knew I couldn't tell her that.

"No. I guess not. Have fun. Be good!"

Jamie smiled at the four of them and then turned her attention towards Cindy.

"Hey Cindy, watch out for the bull. Rumor is he's here tonight and looking for some fun."

Cindy just stared at her while Maddie and Mike regarded her quizzically; they hadn't been privy to the conversation with Jacqui about the bull. They all started off together and I called out after my wife; somewhat jokingly.

"Keep your panties on…"

She called over her shoulder as she walked away "I'll show you the pictures tomorrow!"

I laughed in spite of myself. "Bitch!" I retorted. She flipped her skirt up in back and I watched her ass shake in her little panties as she walked away; I knew she was smiling.

Jamie regarded me for a moment after they left and I felt her struggling to find the right words.

"Don't worry Jay. She's in good hands and Kirk would never allow any guy to have sex with her behind your back. Trust me on that. I'm sure they'll be back in a while with some wild stories about what they have seen."

I felt better after that and Jamie and I quickly caught up on each other's lives. We laughed often; talking about old friends and the times that we had shared together. Jamie got up to use the restroom a while later and I was shocked to see that over an hour and a half had passed since they had left. When Jamie came back from the restroom she noticed the change in my attitude immediately.

"I'm sure she's fine. But we'll go look for her to ease your mind."

She took my hand and we set off for the upper floor. We paused several times on the way upstairs, Jamie stopping to introduce me to people that she knew. I realized that she was comfortable here and envied her slightly.

We climbed the stairs slowly, lingering to scan the social floor for them carefully before resuming our climb. As we crested the top of the stairs I noticed a small crowd of people clustered around small windows outside a room off to our left. The windows were cut at strange heights; causing some people to kneel and some to stand on their tiptoes. Jamie explained that this was done intentionally in order to encourage people to only watch for a while before it became uncomfortable. In this way more people had a chance to glimpse what was happening in those rooms where the curtains had been closed. I noticed the curtains and door were closed in this room. Jamie motioned me towards a small window cut about waist height and I bent down to take a look. I watched in fascination as two couples had sex about 15 feet from me on a large bed; the sounds coming clearly through the small open windows. The room was well lit and I could clearly see each of the four people. The women were each flat on their backs, next to each other and the men were between their legs in classic missionary position. The sounds of moaning reached my ears and I felt my cock harden in my pants. I noticed that each man was holding hands with the other woman. Jamie tapped me on the shoulder and I slowly stood, catching myself staring at Jamie's tan legs where they disappeared under her short dress. She took a quick look in the window before turning back to me.

"That's sweet."

I looked at her quizzically.

"Those two couples are swapping partners; the husbands and wives holding hands to show their love. That's a pretty common thing to see here. But it never gets boring!"

She laughed and I regarded her differently; this was a side of her I hadn't guessed existed.

We made our way down the hallways looking for our spouses; stopping to peer into the mostly occupied rooms as we went. I remember seeing a threesome in one room, a man and two women intertwined erotically as they explored each others bodies. I noticed a bunch of men outside one room with a large open window and Jamie correctly guessed before we got there that it was several women together. I watched for several minutes as three women worked together on a fourth woman, bringing her to a shuddering orgasm while they licked her pussy and breasts. I'd probably still be standing there if Jamie hadn't pulled me on, reminding me that I was looking for my wife. We crossed through the intersection of the hallways and continued on. As we approached the end of the first hallway I was getting nervous; I hadn't seen my wife and we were almost half-way done. The last room on this hall had an open door and I paused as I noticed several women standing outside the room chatting.

Jamie pointed out that this was the "train" room and my confusion must have been apparent on my face.

"Go ahead and look. You'll figure it out."

I walked towards the window and noticed a line of naked men of all shapes and sizes standing on one side of the room and a line of naked women lying with their legs spread open on the other side of the room. Several women were making their way slowly down the line of guys, pausing for a few minutes at each man to suck on their cocks lewdly before moving on. When a woman got to the end of the line she went over and joined the line of women and another woman took her place. The process was being repeated on the other side with several men moving down the line of naked women; pausing to eat their pussies as they went. During the 10 minutes I watched, several women and a few men came; loudly calling out their joy in the quiet room. The look on several of the women's faces of unbridled joy as they made their way down the line of men was as erotic to me as the acts I was witnessing. I quickly made sure that Maddie was not in the room; knowing her passion for oral sex.

I finally managed to pull myself away and we backtracked to the intersection of the hallways. Choosing one end of the remaining hallway we made our way down. We passed several small occupied rooms along the way, pausing at each to watch individual couples having sex in a variety of positions. I wondered how may of these couples were married; to each other. I checked carefully for my wife as we went; hoping to see her standing in the hall watching. We made our way down to a room at the end of the hall where a large crowd was gathered outside an open door and window. As I watched several men and women walked into and out of the room; exchanging smiles and waves. As I approached the window I stopped in disbelief. The room must have contained at least 25 people in varying stages of undress; all having sex in one form or another. It was an all-out orgy and I watched incredulously as groups of two, three, four, or more, coupled sensuously on a series of large padded mats scattered on the floor.

I scanned the room quickly and a couple off to one side of the room caught my eye. The man was facing away towards me, pushing his hard cock between the breasts of a familiar-looking woman. I was suddenly sure that this was Cindy. She was holding her breasts together and was licking the tip of his cock as it appeared on every thrust. I heard him grunt loudly and I knew he was cumming between her tits. As I continued to watch, he disengaged himself, pausing to give her a kiss on her forehead and then walked from the room. She wasn't alone long. A sexy, slightly older woman made her way over to Cindy and slowly leaned down to lick the cum from her breasts; pausing to lick her hard nipples. I watched as Cindy pushed the woman's head downwards; spreading her legs as the woman began licking her open pussy. They had segued into a serious 69 when a tug on my shirt and a whisper from Jamie caught my attention.

"Isn't that your buddy Mike over there?"

I looked towards where she was pointing and found him quickly. He was flat on his back while a small woman with huge tits rode him aggressively, her hair flying around as she bounced down upon him. To say I was shocked would have been an understatement.

"Yes it is. And there's his wife right over there."

I pointed towards Cindy, and Jamie responded with a low whistle and a question.

"You seem kind of surprised. Did you expect them to play here tonight?"

I slowly shook my head as I watched Cindy devouring the other woman. Jamie spoke again.

"I don't see Kirk or Maddie. Do you?"

I scanned the room carefully and didn't see them either.

"No I don't."

She grabbed my hand.

"Come on. Let's go find them right now."

I sensed a bit of apprehension from her and followed slowly; pausing to look over at my shoulder towards Cindy as I left. We backtracked and were halfway down the hall, Jamie checking one side of the hall while I checked the other, when I realized that Jamie had been staring into one of the rooms longer than necessary. I called over to her and asked if she had found them. She didn't answer and I noticed that there were quite a few people clustered around the small viewing ports. I called over to her again when she slowly turned towards me, a confused look on her face. We made eye contact and then she slowly nodded. I closed my eyes and willed myself to walk towards her. My legs suddenly felt like rubber. Jamie stood and slowly stepped towards me. A young guy in jeans and a golf shirt quickly took her place at the viewing port. As I approached the small windows I clearly heard a familiar groan and knew indeed that we had found my wife, and she wasn't alone. The next words from her mouth turned my blood ice-cold.

"Holy shit that's a great cock."

I had intended to peer through the window, but hearing those words and knowing my wife of 10 years was on the other side of the door caused my temper to suddenly flare. I strode quickly to the door and threw it open; bursting in on my wife and her partner. I stopped dead in my tracks, unable to say a single word.

My wife was lying flat on her back, topless, with her legs spread wide; her feet resting on the shoulders of her partner. The sudden intrusion had stopped them in the act and they had flinched and turned towards me. I was ready to beat the hell out of the guy, but that would have proved impossible. For it wasn't a guy between her legs.

It was Jacqui.

I took the scene in quickly, Jacqui's lips and face shiny with my wife's juices; Jacqui's one hand holding up my wife's skirt while two fingers on her other hand were slowly pushing my wife's untied little tangerine panties deep up inside her obviously wet pussy. Jacqui smiled at me nastily.

"Well look here, it's the husband coming to check up on his missing wife. How sweet."

With that she pushed the panties in a little further with her fingers and flicked her tongue across my wife's clit. I watched my wife shudder slightly.

It was then that I noticed Kirk off to my left and a little behind me. The "L" shape of the room and the low light provided by a heavily shaded lamp and a bunch of burning candles had conspired to conceal him from my first glance around the room. Jamie had noticed him though and she hissed his name "Kirk!!" He was naked and sitting on a couch, watching the women play on the large bed. He had obviously been stroking his cock when we had burst in. Kirk looked at his wife and then at me.

"I didn't touch her. Honest."

I found out later that Maddie, Kirk, Mike and Cindy had spent a lot of time watching the sex in the orgy room; Maddie and Kirk seriously flirting as they teased each other about what they were watching. It was all harmless until Cindy suddenly had grabbed Mike's hand and pulled him into the room, shucking her clothes as they went. Maddie and Kirk had watched in fascination as Cindy had stripped Mike down, pushed him to the floor and then straddled him quickly. They had watched as she rode him; fascination turning to disbelief as they watched another man walk up towards them and slip his cock into her open and waiting mouth. By the time Jacqui found them a few minutes later, Cindy was being doubly penetrated while sucking another cock. Jacqui's intuition about Cindy's fantasy had been correct and the anonymity of the club had allowed her to break free of her bonds.

Jacqui had noticed the heavy flirting between my wife and Jamie's husband and had added fuel to the fire. She had begun to rub Kirk's cock through his pants right in front of my wife. Jacqui then said that if Maddie liked watching so much that she should watch her suck Kirk's cock, but right up close. She had played directly on Maddie's fantasy of wanting to watch. With very little protest from either of them, Jacqui had dragged them into another room and had proceeded to suck Kirk's cock while Maddie watched from only a few feet away. That had been the prelude to what I had found when I burst through the door.

I turned towards my wife, expecting to find her guilt-ridden and maybe even crying. She wasn't. She regarded me slowly and then spoke.

"It's about time you got here. I've been patiently waiting for you. And see, I left my panties on like you asked."

Technically they weren't "on", but rather "in", but that seemed hardly relevant at this point. Jacqui spoke to my wife; ignoring me completely for a moment.

"Are you ready?"

My wife slowly nodded and Jacqui leisurely pulled the panties from her pussy, bearing down on her clit with her tongue as she did. I watched my wife shudder through an intense orgasm as the panties were pulled from within her. Jacqui turned towards me.

"One of your wife's newest fantasies Jay is to not only watch others have sex, but to have others watch her have sex. I bet you didn't know that."

Jacqui then stood and stared at me mockingly.

"Why don't you tell your wife what YOUR biggest fantasy is Jay. I think she might be real interested in hearing it. But I think she already knows. Don't you?"

I stared at her dumbfounded. Jacqui continued.

"Tell her that your biggest fantasy is to watch her get fucked by another man. Go ahead, tell her the truth!"

My wife smiled softly, patiently.

"She's right Jay isn't she? You can tell me. I've known for a long time."

I didn't say a word, a thousand thoughts coursing through my mind. It was my biggest fantasy and one I had managed to keep hidden for years. I had lain awake many a night thinking about watching her with someone else. She was so damn good in bed and I knew how incredible she looked and felt. The thought of sharing her had always turned me on. But it was a fantasy, only a fantasy.

Jacqui sat down next to Kirk in anticipation of the looming showdown.

My wife slowly crawled off the bed and then stood directly in front of me.

"Tell me honestly that it's not your biggest fantasy and I'll get dressed right now and we'll go home."

If I told her that it indeed was my biggest fantasy I had a sick feeling I knew what was going to happen. If I lied she would know it and our trust level with each other might never be the same. Besides I had always preached at her that openness and honesty were the keys to any successful marriage; no matter the consequences. In the end I chose by not choosing.

I didn't say a thing.

She smiled; almost gleefully.

I heard Jacqui laugh quietly.

I knew that she had won our little game.

Maddie turned towards Kirk. "Come over here."

He slowly stood and I was surprised to see that he had a fairly good-sized cock. It was only an inch or so longer than mine but was substantially thicker. I'm average size but he definitely wasn't. "It figures" I thought to myself. Kirk walked towards my wife, passing between us; Jamie stepping back meekly to allow him passage. I watched as they shared a long soft kiss, my wife's hands wrapped around his neck. The soft kiss was followed by another kiss, but this time I could tell that their tongues were in play. I know how well my wife kisses and it felt strange to watch her kiss someone else as pasionately as she kisses me. As the intensity of the kiss escalated I watched his hands slide up her sides and touch her large beautiful breasts. I could tell he was slowly rubbing her nipples with his fingertips. Her hands were busy as well, dropping down and wrapping around his already hard cock. Her hands slowly milked his large cock while I watched. They broke the kiss.

"I need you to fuck me now Kirk. I've been waiting for this all night."

She backed up slowly, pulling him towards the bed and then, while he stood, she fell back on the bed with a soft bounce. She was lying there, exactly like she was when I burst in. Kirk reached down and grabbed her skirt, pulling it down over her hips. I watched her lift her legs up and point them at the ceiling, helping him to get rid of her skirt all together. He quickly tossed the skirt off to the side and then grabbed her ankles with two hands, holding her legs straight up while he looked down at her. Slowly he pulled her legs apart and down and I watched in fascination as her wet pink pussy spread open for his eager eyes. Her pussy looked so damn wet and so damn inviting that I nearly gasped. She propped herself up on her elbows and watched intently as he lowered himself onto the bed. She told me once that she loves to do this because she likes to see how hard my cock is; knowing that it'll soon be deep inside of her.

I watched as he slowly moved up her body, his cock swinging as he centered himself between her widespread legs.

"I'm going to fuck you now Maddie."

She groaned in anticipation and I watched her legs splay even further apart. She wrapped her arms around his back and mashed their chests together; using her arms to pull her face up towards his shoulder so she could see over his back and allowing our eyes to meet. Kirk paused with just the tip of his cock nestled between her pussy lips.

A single thought flashed through my mind, an expression I had heard that now seemed oddly prophetic: the moment of truth.

She looked at me with a mischievous smile, her eyes positively glinting in the candlelight.

"You know I'm just doing this for you baby, only for you. Helping you live out your fanta..... ".

She stopped her sentence short, a long, low moan escaping from her lips. I watched, unable to tear my eyes away from the sight of Kirk driving his cock slowly into my wife's pussy. I felt Jamie squeeze my hand and thought I heard a soft "mmmmmm" escape her lips as she watched her husband plunder my wife. For just a second I wondered what thoughts were going through her head. But my thoughts quickly scattered as I watched the powerful muscles in Kirk's thighs clench and I knew he was buried to the hilt in my wife. While I watched, she wrapped her long legs way up around Kirk's back, wriggling her ass and then using her heels to pull Kirk even deeper into her. When she began to shake, her head thrown back and her fingernails digging into his ass cheeks, I knew all too well that she had just reached her first orgasm.

"Jesus, she's cumming already!" Kirk mumbled to no one in particular. "Damn!"

When Maddie floated back from her orgasm, her eyes fluttered open and I could see the look of pure lust on her face. I recognized it immediately and knew that she was already too far gone to even think about stopping. I had had my chance to end this game and hadn't acted on it. The drinks, flirting, and voyeuristic experience had combined to drive her past the point of caring what I wanted anymore. This was about her pussy and Kirk's cock, nothing more. At that point I wondered if she even remembered that I was watching her.