Neighborhood Wives: Maddie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled softly and let me in on a secret.

"There is no bull Jay. It's just a running joke amongst the club members that we use to tease the visitors. It seems that everyone has this misguided perception that the club is filled with men with huge dicks strutting about and screwing innocent wives behind their husband's backs. It's a common fear amongst the men and a common fantasy of the women. While I'll admit that Kirk has played with a few wives, it has always been with the permission of everyone involved."

Somehow that fact didn't make me feel any better.

As I got in the car, she turned back towards the club. I rolled down the window and called:

"Jamie, make sure she gets home safe tonight OK?"

"Of course Jay."

"Thanks."

As I rolled out of my parking space she called over her shoulder

"Oh Jay?"

"Yeah?"

"Bring your wife next weekend."

Before I could utter anything at all she turned and her sassy smile lit the night – letting me know that she was just trying to tease me.

"Bitch!" I called out as I laughed in spite of myself, shaking my head in amazement. She flipped the back of her sundress up, exposing her bare white ass cheeks in the lights of the parking lot and waved over her shoulder. I knew she was smiling….

The blinking light of the answering machine met me when I walked in the door a few hours later. I had taken the long way home, trying to sort out my feelings. The message was from Maddie:

"Hi sweetie. I know you're probably angry and confused right now but I have to tell you something that might help you understand. It's about my biggest fantasy, the one you've been trying to find out for years. Here goes. My biggest fantasy has always been to take your fantasy and twist it so that it is barely recognizable to you. I've always thought it would be incredibly erotic to give you what you always wanted, but in a way you weren't expecting. Push your comfort level a little. I hope you enjoyed it. I know I did. Even after you left. See you tomorrow. I love you, and only you. Search your feelings – you know it's the truth. Oh, and Jamie says we should bring a dish to pass for next weekend…"