All Comments on 'Neighbourly Developments'

by Blah_Halb

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

She should divorce her husband for a real man and take her pervy ex husband for everything she can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Author run, don't walk, to get psychological help. You desperately need it!

ZingZangZongZingZangZongover 1 year ago

This was really good, the writing was great, and the pacing was on point. The couple felt authentic, like an real couple exploring a new kink together. I appreciate that this time the neighbor isn't an asshole(have enough of those), and is thankful for the experience. I'm excited to see where this goes. Hope you have lots more plan.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

I remember reading this quite a number of years ago. Great story. I was a little concerned when, at the beginning, Zara commenced wanking Geoff in the spa while her husband was off getting drinks. Meaning, she started when he couldn't see. That's almost like cheating. But they seemed to get back on track quickly with them all sharing the experience. Oh, I imagined myself as Geoff, rather than the "sharing" husband. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

DEFINIITLEY LOVE ZARA & GEOFF (HUSAND)

looking forward to Neighboring developments on wife sharing done right with little angst. but none of the humiliation. wife stealing, hidden agendas also some hot wife reclaiming in cuckolding for husband. As Zara & husband build up to Zara 's and Geoff first official coupling in part 2.

We'll see how it goes the Zara & husband, Geoff at the meantime.

A solid 4-page turner warm up to the main event and beyond?

Continue on

Can't wait for part 2

Catch Ya later

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great writing and story! I can’t wait to read more!

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 1 year ago

The big-cocked older neighbor is a good theme for a story. It’s even hotter if the neighbor tells the story instead. Anyway, you did a good job. Fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start…….I sure hope there’s more chapters cumming. Just love hotwives.

coldharttcoldharttover 1 year ago

I loved the Anna stories also and this is a great twist. I hope it continues!

gordo12gordo12over 1 year ago

Being an old fart, I always enjoy the older guy-younger woman plots. This was well written. I would like to see the author include "The End" or "TBC" so we know what's happening. This one appears to want to continue but???

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed it very much.5*! I hope there is a part two where she rides the neighbors cock and doesn't want to get off when he cums

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Said it before. Kissing a woman who gave a guy a BJ is paramount to giving that guy a BJ by proxy. One cannot help, but partake of the load the guy gave her. And this dweep does it multiple times. Gross!

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 1 year ago

A mutually agreed upon situation with respect and no humiliation involved. Such a rare sight here, good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another dumbass cuckold!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Pretty Hot Story! So having a Boat, a pool or a Hot Tub really seems to expand the opportunities for sexual adventures. If I was hubby, I would sure like to see my wife fucked by the neighbor. How long before she starts fucking the neighbor while hubby is at work? LOL, then hubby won't be able to measure up to the old fat bastard next door. That is just the way it works. 5 stars for great writing, Great story. Excellent Wood! thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow

AvidReaderNoviceWriterAvidReaderNoviceWriterover 1 year ago

GREAT STORY!! Can’t wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

excellent start, please write more, ignore the idiots

wolf189wolf189over 1 year ago

It's a great story, a very good first chapter, I really liked it.

Things are taken from Avid's NC such as the setting, the description of the couple as well as the love they have for each other and the physical appearance of the neighbor (bull). With the personality of the bulls in the stories of the author 'everyonesavoyeur'.

All my support to the author to continue with this great story with many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Ignore the jackass limp dicks who complain about loving wives stories.

BridgekickerBridgekickerover 1 year ago

That was an outstanding story. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It did not take as long for me to fuck our older neighbor, with my husband's encouragement. IRL, your lady would have been well fucked soon after she saw the delicious new cock.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

No I didn't read this.

Just came for the comments.

I was curious a cuck story getting 4-stars here in LW.

Nope I will not read it.

I hate cuck stories.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 1 year ago

Probable every old man's fantasy. Great story to begin with. would make a great beginning for a series to cornicle the progression of Zara's voyeur voyage into, hot wife, exhibitionist trends. Does Geoff and unnamed husband DP her? They have already spit-roasted her. Maybe Geoff has a friend that comes for a visit and gets invited to partake in the fun with the desirable, delectable and beautiful Zara in an air-tight romp. Or maybe Geoff after a while invites unnamed husband to join him and his friends for their monthly poker night with the old gang gathered in his game room and Zara could be the hostess with the most-tess. This is a fantastic opening start to a series of stories featuring Zara. Just keep the respect for the characters and the love flowing between Zara and unnamed husband and make them an adventure for the two of them and that should eliminate the complaints about this being a cuck story and the ones that say it is don't understand sharing as opposed to cheating and cuckolding. 5-stars, great start and hoping to see more from you.

HjklpHjklpover 1 year ago

Can't wait to see more, a real good start

translover021translover021over 1 year ago

Great story. Love the dynamic between the three. The element of trust an respect between all 3 of them is a refreshing site in this genre. I am looking forward to chapter 2 and seeing how the action intensifies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great beginning!!

But, brace yourself for the deluge of negative comments from the self-appointed morality monitors. Unfortunately, they can not tell the difference between fiction and fact....

Mr. B

vacafritavacafritaover 1 year ago

nice, thanks for the Titfucking at the end, love that scenes. Hope there's more in the future. Great variation from the Anna Succumbs series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was awesome hopefully the neighbour gets to fuck the hot wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

more pls :3

rooster11055rooster11055over 1 year ago

I have had similar fantasies about my neighbor. She is a younger hottie too. Thank you for portraying such an experience so well. I was hard from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had to read this in three sessions due to cumming explosively twice while ready this fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i fingered myself thinking about it xxx

TomcattUKTomcattUKabout 1 year ago

Hot story, I think it’s worth a follow-up!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

That was HOT! I love it when my hotwife shows off and plays with other men.

geminimissiongeminimissionabout 1 year ago

Fantastic! Love premise with the older man, overweight but well endowed and a young perfect woman. The shared wife theme makes it perfect for my tastes!!! More please! Can’t wait to hear how she rides his thick cock for the first time and how they kiss passionately as hubby gets jealous but harder than he’s ever been.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Any real life husband would have shot them both, and most juries outside of Sweden or the UK would have let him off the hook for it, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes she was seduced but I didn't support her in the way you think. I divorced her and pay her child and spousal support. The children said that just as soon as the court would allow they were moving in with me. I wanted them to stay together until they all could move in at the same time. When Eric our oldest son was old enough he demanded to be able to move. I asked him to please wait. That night I got a call from my ex. She explained that I needed to come asap. The police were there and explained that the neighbor that my ex had her fling with came to our house and tried to get in and Eric attacked him and asshole had hit him a couple of times. Eric had kicked him in the nuts a half dozen times and he was taken to the hospital and then to the jail. I moved back in with my family but slept in the office. Yes I ended up back in bed with my wife and we remarried. Asshole spent time in jail and when released moved away. Our family has grown back together. What a ride.

bela5000bela5000about 1 year ago

love this ,, wish i can find some sexy old men to have infront of my husband

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story . Everything was very well written and just great. Constructive inky think maybe a little bit more build up to the start but honestly after that could only see a spell check error. So damm good wish I could write half as good. Thank you

GodototoGodototoabout 1 year ago

Love it!! Wish we had a big cocked neighbour to play with. I particularly like the gentleness of it as everyone is in control and no one is being humiliated or doing anything against their will. Can't wait to read more!!

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196912 months ago

Anyone writer that aspires to be the next EveryonesAVoyeur gets a big thumbs up from me. Thanks for tacking this type of story. Well done and keep it going!

LordByron373LordByron37312 months ago

An excellent and well-written read. High quality and EXTREMELY sexy! Great work!

patilliepatillie12 months ago

Pedestrian. Not bad, just after a while it all looks a bit the same unless the writer is very good.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent! Can’t wait to read the next chapter. This is good… really REALLY good! Love that the young couple are enjoying and collaborating together on taking the sexy fun with Geoff further and further with Geoff respecting them as a couple without trying to take hubby’s place as Zara’s main man.

FistoFisto10 months ago

The sex needs more description, you have to fill in too much of a blank

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was the kind of dynamic I was looking for in a cuckold neighbor sex story. A line of respect and also craving. Thank you, it was super hot, can't wait to see the wife give in be defiled by that monster of a cock in her wet pussy.

Ray RobertsRay Roberts8 months ago

The majority of us "Loving Wife" readers will enjoy this developing threesome. Old he may be but the surprising detail was definitely his ability to maintain an erection, as this is often a problem when an old man has to deal with a softening large cock! Rigidity means everything when dealing with a cock and size really does work against larger specimens. This detail drives the story to be in the "Fiction Category" other than this detail, the story was a good competitor to some of the other contributors. I gave it a 5* anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

When I met my future wife in the late 80's, she was single except that she'd fuck her boss at his house on Fridays. Her part time job was like 15 hours a week. We weren't official for the first 6 weeks we were dating. Basically I was getting sloppy seconds every Friday night without knowing it for 6 weeks. I was also surprised to know during those weeks, there were a few times she blew him after work at the train parking lot. That meant I was French kissing her after he jizzed in her mouth. Pretty gross? That's what I thought at first when I pushed her to tell me everything. I asked her to quit at first, then I could not help but get hard after she told me she hated herself at first for letting this old guy use her and take polaroids of her. So I asked her to keep the job for a few months and report back what they did together. We had absolute MonkeySex after talking about it on the days things happened.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous