All Comments on 'Neighbourly Differences Ch. 02'

by tvwave

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64over 1 year ago

She is just a girlfriend and stupid enough to not understand he will never marry a skank like her! As soon as he has all his fun he will dump her like a potato sack...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What not even married yet and already lost 5 inches of cock, 100 IQ points, and a complete lack of testosterone?

She is already a worthless cheating lying slut. She is now destined to destroy any male that she has a 'relationship' with. Air quotes because the only relationship of value to her will be with herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn hot!!! Love it can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is so similar to the Neighbor Chronicles series by AvidReaderNoviceWriter that it’s almost a copy. You ought to try to be more original.

BridgekickerBridgekickerover 1 year ago

Outstanding progression.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A truly sick bunch of pricks. Illogical. Demented female thought processes. Emily won't have sex with her "fiance" Tom, but she is way to eager and happy to go crawling through the filth on the floor of a 'Tijuana brothel' with her fat, smarmy, lecherous, old neighbor Bill. Emily is the poster girl for what a whoring, slut of a woman looks like. She is the epitome of the girl your mother warned you about! And what is Tom's problem? He never got his man card! Tom is the perfect example of what liberal society has turned young men into. In thought and deed Tom is more female than male. Emily won't let Tom into her pants because she is the only one wearing them in their relationship and she doesn't want to let go of her control over Tom. Emily has been leading Tom on throughout their courtship, but by screwing around with Bill she has "let the magic smoke out" of it. Tom will eventually wake up and see this, then realize Emily loves herself more than she ever loved him. Maybe Tom can make a clean break from Emily before she does any more damage to him. First Tom needs to grow a pair! -- 1☆

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
The Fun of Secrets

On the fun and excitement of secrets and naughty behavior and not telling about it. She is ready to become a nice wet and willing cock sleeve and take all of the 60 years baby makers. We all love a willing slut and so does her Bo at home. Let the good times roll. Cheers

NotSomeBubbaNotSomeBubbaover 1 year ago

I wanted to feel sorry for Tom, but he redefines what a cuckold is. The seduction and sex was off the charts, though. Well done, and hope there's more to come.

howj2011howj2011over 1 year ago

Love the stories. I would have preferred they kept it from Bill that the boyfriend knew what was going on but still good that she has gone further and keeping it from her boyfriend. I like her sneaking around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing. Keep it up. Make her get dirtier for the old man

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simply outstanding! And no, it’s not like a copy of Neighbor Chronicles, This one is far superior.

Just go for it Bill - show Tom that you are the man this young beauty really wants and needs!

BridgekickerBridgekickerover 1 year ago

These comments crack me up. It seems like these guys are looking for their future wives in the characters of a story that was meant to beat off to. Maybe the negative comments are the result of the after nut regret they feel for cumming too quickly. Great job once again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My goodness. It's difficult to express in words just how awful this is

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Silly progression from wimp to cuck for some old asshole. How pathetic can a character be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please seduce ASHA and bring her in

jackheadjackheadover 1 year ago
4 stars

Hell yea...........let her rip! I think Em needs to take the neighbors big cock up the ass to really get a good feel for the size, don't you think T?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a pretty good story, but would be better if you had dialed it back about 40%. A thirteen inch cock, when eight or nine inches would have been more than enough. She is doing all this with an old man and her boyfriend is getting almost nothing. I guess it is a stroke story, but a bit much.

Urbanbreaker13Urbanbreaker13over 1 year ago

I gave you a 5* for the first chapter but only 3* for this one. For starters, you have put many times the wrong name, you need to check a bit for mistakes before publishing. Secondly, in my opinion, the girl's sexual progress is insanely quick and she completely abandons the most sexy part of her character, her innocence. You could still keep the reluctance at least for some sessions. It's confusing when someone who hasn't been naked in front of other people to act like an experienced porn actresss in 5 days. However, your writing is really good and some scenes are really strong and well written. It shows you have put some thought into them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

.Asha has doubts about Emily. Best time to more role in story for her . tvwave please don't forgot asha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unfortunately, the story went too fast and unreal and turned into an ordinary story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tom is a total pussy……living with a hot virgin girl as boyfriend/girlfriend & not fucking her. She needs to get off of her birth control. The old neighbor man needs to knock her up. Why in the fuck would anyone be such a pussy as to want someone else to take your girl’s virginity. She even deserves a real man in her life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked it and waiting for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have Tom suck Bills big cock hard then guide it into his girlfriends pussy with his own hand. Bill can make both of them his fucktoys......

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In the first part you had them married at one point then back to girlfriend / boyfriend status and you made it apparent that they lived next door to each other then you changed it to across the street. You need to carefully edit looking for blatant mistakes such as those I mentioned. The story was really hot though!

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 1 year ago

I agree with Urbanbreaker13's assessment and scored it exactly as he/she did. There were also a few more typos in this chapter than the first, which also led me to not giving you 5 stars. The fun part of Chapter 1 was the innocence and love between Tom and Emily, with a respect for boundaries and a hopeful future as a loving husband and wife. With this chapter, however, you have reduced Tom to a pathetic wimp and Emily to a lying skank. I preferred the edginess of the loving relationship between Tom and Emily, with the hope that they would consummate their relationship first while using Bill as a foil. Unfortunately, that has now been lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife and I also enjoyed this second chapter. Hip, hip hurrah, little Emily got cocked and lost her virginity. Also, it was very hot that Emily denied Tom, her boyfriend, the very things that she did with her lover. For example, Tom had never seen or touched her pussy but, Tom got to. That was way hot!

The ‘pussy slide’ and ‘deep throat’ scenes were extremely well done. As we read about Emily loosing her virginity, my wife just shuddered with excitement.

My wife is from South America and, those gals traditionally wait until marriage to give up their virginity. So, they often become experts at giving pussy slides, giving great blow jobs, and letting their boyfriends cum on their faces. My wife took my load on our third date and gave me a brilliant smile as I splattered all over her lovely face!

Also, they like to use a boyfriend’s dick like a dildo to rub their clits and cum. Finally, they practice ‘solamente la cabeza’ (only the head) sex, where they let their boyfriends fuck their pussies. However, he can only penetrate her pussy to the depth of the head of his penis. After fucking my wife, then girlfriend, ‘one-inch deep’ for a month or two, I proposed marriage!

When I first started dating my wife, she was only 19 years old. However, she was already very experienced and was quite comfortable telling me that she had already done - all of the above sexual activities - with about 10 prior boyfriends!

Your story line is great and, we hope you will write additional chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, please continue. If you post something like this in Loving Wives you have to know that you're going to get a bunch of dorks with a stick up their ass commenting on your story. I love the guys who say "Tom should grow a pair and leave Emily. She love herself more than she ever loved him" lol. This is a story to beat off to. How can people so moronic? Only a loser incel would want to read a story about a normal relationship where a husband and wife respect and love each other. That's called real life. Then, you come here and fantasize about other things. I don't need to fantasize about a normal fucking relationship. You can get that anywhere. What I can't do is recreate this story in my real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ich finde diese Geschichte grandios 5 Sterne bitte weiter fortsetzen

dave631003dave631003over 1 year ago

Fantastic story. Love the progression from innocence to slut. Bill knows how to press her buttons. As for Tom, he just loves how hard he gets watching Emily in action. Tom is going to love watching Bill amd Emily fucking, especially as he is still a virgin. Perhaps Emily will let him stay a virgin?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

if chapter 3 is the same as the one on patreon the comments will be interesting to read.

gaemmlergaemmlerover 1 year ago

I love it! Best Cuckold story on literotica so far. Please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story... I am hooked ... ready for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is truly hot, and great writing too. Please tell us you're working on Ch03?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. You also give the impression of being able to move a story forward. Far to many writers end up going in circles, unable to finish it.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please write more stories young couple with older neighbor …different scenarios man this was awesome!!!!

A big fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No do a different story /don’t be like avid reader where it keeps going…new characters etc makes it exciting after awhile the taboo part wears off

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Round of applause great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredible

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't believe it was 3am when I finished the Whole story.

Can you please write more?....It is my first time when I'm asking this !

THE BEST EXCITING ONE EVER RED !

Happy New Year !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Please continue

want2beusedbiuwant2beusedbiuover 1 year ago

I really love this story, and stories like this, they just drive me crazy with lust. for people who like this TYPE of stories I HIGHLY recommend a story called the "Neighbor chronicles", so far it is the best 10 chapters and hottest I've yet to read.

THAT said I think some of the hottest stories on this site are when a couple gets turned on by the woman doing a guy that don't deserve someone that is way out of her league or her time of day, yet the couple get lost in fantasizing about him and the woman ends up giving in and give the ugly what she refuses to allow her husband/boyfriend stuff like that is so hot to me. SO PLEASE if someone knows any stories with this type of genre could you please share them with me.

As far as this story goes, it is really hot yet unfinished, I truly hope you take the time to finish it as it has so very much potential.

That said I just want to take the time to thank you for sharing your time and your stories with people like me.

Best wishes to you and yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don’t listen to the hate, look at the views. People LOVE this series. Hoping for another chapter soon! Would love to see her go back to Bill’s place, I could see him taking out one of those shitty old camcorders and recording her POV while she sucks his cock, maybe he shows some of his buddies or invites them all over when she’s going to be there. Maybe a poker night or something. She sounds like she would be into it! Can’t wait until Tom has to watch Bill flip her over, hold her down, and fuck her ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredibly hot. While I agree with some of the others about a few typos, this story is clearly meant to be fun, and if you read all the way through a story like this, you appreciated that. I know there are nearly 20k readers hoping for a part 3. Cheers, great work!

llienollienoover 1 year ago

Looking forward so much to the continuation ..thanks for writing .

YannickGoldmanYannickGoldmanover 1 year ago

Continue it please

Turn her into a gang banger

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s been two month

kaele24kaele24about 1 year ago

Wow cool story like it very much!!

fydedfydedabout 1 year ago

Oh man, we need like 3-10 more chapters of continuing depravity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think Tom needs to join in the fun and feel that fat cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why is it that you dumbass authors start writing really good stories, then never finish them. Here's a wild thought, I know it makes too much, but bare with me. WRITE THE WHOOOLLLEE FUCCCKKKING STOORRYY! Then, and only then, publish the damn thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another copycat writer following the "neighborly chronicles" author style and monetizing with Patreon. Wouldn't mind buying you coffee but $20/month is too much for stories of this sort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More great stuff

AbernathyFarfendaleAbernathyFarfendaleabout 1 year ago

That's it? Cherry red hot and then poof? Great while it lasted but jeez man.

AbernathyFarfendaleAbernathyFarfendaleabout 1 year ago

Oh, you might write another chapter. For some reason I thought this story was years ago. Carry on...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Most of the postings on this site are dross, yours however are very well written and highly erotic. Thank you.

imverysorrytodothisimverysorrytodothis8 months ago

It feels like Emily undergoes a radical character shift in this chapter as a way of facilitating the plot. For someone who is as reserved as she is in chapter 1, things proceed way too quickly, and way too willingly, for this to be the same person.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love this story but I would have made one little change. Losing her virginity was a big thing to her so when she cried out "I'm not a slut, I'm a virgin! Oh god, I'm about to let you take my virginity!" Bill should have responded "Bitch, your cherry was mine from the minute I showed you my dick. It was only a question of when I was going to take it and I'm taking it now". And when she didn't want Bill to cum in her to save something for Tom, Bill should have said they saving Tom the first load in her cunt for him to eat. Bill clearly didn't respect Tom and he knew he was eventually going to pop her cherry. Why not let Tom eat it.

SnoopygirlSnoopygirlabout 1 month ago

Loving love love this story!!!! Thx for sharing…..I need my own Pervy old man to seduce n fuck ke hard n long and do obscene things with to me hehee

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertvwave@tvwave
Been writing at CHYOA on and off for awhile, but reading here for ages. Have a Patreon where any help is greatly appreciated if you can afford it. https://www.patreon.com/user?u=76833306 I post chapters there early.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES