All Comments on 'Never the Same Again Ch. 04'

by leph76

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Jlyn1Jlyn112 months ago

I'm angry. You had to end it there. That's

just mean. 😟

Jlyn1Jlyn112 months ago

Continued from my comment below.

Have to ask. How long before the next part? Your history shows quite a wait between parts. I hope that's not the case here.

leph76leph7612 months agoAuthor

Jlyn1 - What, you don't like a good cliffhanger? Sorry, it just felt like the chapter was getting longer than I wanted it to be, and adding in the reveal would have added a lot more. The next chapter is almost ready and hopefully just a couple weeks at most, been having a bit of an issue getting things the way I want them while trying to maintain some realism. I apologize for leaving you hanging. I know some people won't be happy with the cliffhanger ending, and the rating may suffer, but in the end I think it works best for the story overall. I will try to make sure the wait for the next chapter is more reasonable. Thank you for your interest and comment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleph76@leph76
Thank you to all the people who have read and sent me comments on my story. It is very appreciated. More chapters are coming. I am new to writing, and it is a slow process for me. I find myself agonizing over every word choice, and the progress is slow. I am going to try ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES