New America the Sufferage of Men 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dexter couldn't help but admire Maya's legs and bottom as her heels click, click, clicked down the hallway before him. They reached another security checkpoint and they scanned Dexter's collar and let them both through. On the other side was a storage vault and catalogue system.

Maya took a hand scanner and scanned Dexter's collar and then placed the sample container on the shelf of the cataloguing unit. The unit scanned the sample container and a robotic arm grasped the container and took it to be temporarily stores and offered for reproduction.

Maya then escorted Dexter back to the checkpoint to the living quarters and asked, "Well, Dexter, how did you enjoy your first sample collection session?"

Dexter replied, "I had no idea what to expect and although it is very embarrassing, if was also pretty amazing."

"Good," Maya responded. "Now eat, get a little exercise and rest because we will repeat the sample collection process this afternoon at 2:00 PM."

Dexter then passed through the checkpoint and returned to his living quarters as instructed.

Afternoon Session

Dexter exercised for a while and for lunch he was fed a sperm production intensive diet. He went back to is quarters and fell asleep on his bunk. At 1:45 the alarm woke him and he hurried off to the security checkpoint to get to his sample collection station.

Maya was waiting for him and got him strapped onto his table and booted up the machines. Having spent himself in the morning he still did not have an erection when it was time to connect him to the collection device.

Dexter said, "I'm sorry Maya, this hasn't happened before."

Maya replied, "It is not unusual in the afternoon session and remember, your success is my success. This usually helps." With that comment she slipped the straps of her dress off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Maya stood in front of the Dexter wearing nothing but her garter belt, stockings and shoes. Her breasts were small but firm and her nipples small and hard. Her vagina was shaved completely bare and her labia was prominently visible. Maya positioned herself between Dexter's legs and stroked his penis until it was fully erect.

Maya the went over and switched on the camera and microphone and put the VR goggles and headphones over Dexter's head.

The camera tracked her nearly naked body as she started getting the collection device in place and Dexter got to admire her bare body as she worked.

"Okay." Maya said. "Here we go with sample collection program number two."

She hit the start key and the sight, sound and penis stimulation began. In less than five minutes, Dexter ejaculated and the collection device extracted the sample as Dexter recovered from the orgasm.

To Dexter's disappointment, Maya put her dress back on as the sample was processing and when she got the printed report she read the results to Dexter, "Quantity is good, sperm count is good, temperature is stabilized and the sample collection for this session is a success. Another good job Dexter."

She turned off the camera and microphone and took the headset off Dexter.

As she was unstrapping him he asked, "What happens if the results are not good?"

Maya stopped what she was doing and replied there is process of discipline beginning with a supervised eating, exercise and sleeping regimen. If that does not improve the results, an escalating physical punishment process is employed. In the end, if you cannot meet the minimum requirements you are deemed unfit to serve the purpose of this facility and you are forced out of male Classification 5 and into Classification 6."

"Wow," Dexter exclaimed and after a pause, "That seems very harsh for something that is a biological condition and may be out of the man's control."

Maya responded, "Yes, it is Dexter and I share your concern, but you are not the only ones to suffer discipline."

"What do you mean Maya," Dexter asked?

Maya replied, "As I said before, your success is my success. Your failure will also be my failure. In cases where the male can no longer perform to the facility standards, the Sample Collection Technician is removed from service must choose a less desirable career path. As you age, I age. As I age, I supposedly lose the ability to perform my job as a Sample Collection Technician."

As they were walking down the corridor to the catalogue and storage facility they passed room number 9 that had loud groaning sounds coming from it and Maya asked, "Do you hear that?"

There was another groaning sound of someone in pain and Dexter nodded yes."

Maya said, "That man has been in there since this morning and submitting to the last phase of punishment. His Sample Collection Technician is my friend and I may not see her tomorrow."

"I know it doesn't matter what I think, but that seems pretty unfair," Dexter commented.

Maya did not respond.

After their collected sample was in storage she escorted Dexter back to the security checkpoint and bid him good night.

Public Discipline

That evening at dinner a man of about 35 was escorted by two female guards and behind them walked Compliance Officer, Robin Warring. A hush fell over the room as he was dragged to the center of the room. The guards stopped and restrained the naked man spread eagle by chains anchored into the ceiling and floor of the room.

Robin turned and addressed all of the men in the room. "This male," she said, "has failed the quantity and sperm count tests for weeks now. He has been through a personal improvement regimen. That and all additional levels of discipline have not resulted in an acceptable performance improvement. This male stands before you a failure. As a result, this is his last week at this facility. As his final punishment before being demoted from Classification 5 he will be flogged with 30 lashes. He will then be left on display here until the end of the week to serve as a warning to all of you the cost of failure."

Robin went to the door and said, "Bring her in."

A guard escorted in a Sample Collection Technician stripped of all her clothing. She had obviously been crying and stood there broken and ashamed.

"As our Sample Collection Technicians know," Robin stated, "His failure is also her failure. Today she loses her job but before she is dismissed, she must unleash her frustration on her assigned male and perform his flogging. If she fails to comply with this final act, she will receive the same punishment as he."

Dexter thought about him and Maya, wondering if they would someday meet this fate and thought how unfair and wrong it all seemed.

Robin took a whip from one of the guards and handed it to the young woman and commanded her to begin the male's discipline. She stood a distance away and cracked the whip, landing on his back and wrapping around his chest. She landed another that struck the back of his thighs.

After the third lash, Robin scolded her, "Harder!"

The young woman cried as she struck him harder and harder still.

After the 30th lash the man's body was left with red marks from the whip. To add insult to the man's injuries, Robin took a round tipped, steel pole mounted upon a steel base and then pushed it up behind the man. She then positioned it beneath him and shoved it into his anal cavity as she stood it up beneath him. He cried out in pain and Dexter was certain it was the voice he had heard in the corridor earlier that afternoon.

Robin and the guards escorted the disgraced Sample Collection Technician and the shocked room full of naked men room erupted with murmuring.

When Dexter left the cafeteria he walked up to the downtrodden man hanging there and asked, "Can I do anything for you?"

He moaned as he spoke, "No...don't! You can't be seen trying to help or you will be disciplined also."

Dexter reluctantly walked away.

A New Resolve

The sight of the man being punished and abused for the natural biological aging process weighed heavily on Dexter's mind. The poor man could not meet the stringent requirements of the facility and is now being discarded like a piece of trash... but not before torturing and humiliating him one more time. And on top of that, a future as a Classification 6 male just seemed so wrong. That evening the Texan spirit of rebellion took over and Dexter began planning his escape from the insanity and abuse of the government-run semen collection facility.

He woke the next morning and was again reminded of the abuse when he reported for breakfast. He wants to do something for the tortured man. He has to do something, he thought to himself.

When he reported for the morning sample collection process, he shared with Maya, the fate of the man and her friend. Maya was sympathetic and feared the same fate sometime in the future for Dexter and herself.

Maya responded to Dexter when he told her what he was planning and she said, "I am not sure what I can do to help but I will do anything I can. Although a woman, I too am treated as a second-class citizen in New America. This craziness needs to be stopped."

They went about completing their sample collection duties and took every opportunity they could to plan their escape together. Seeing the tortured man at every meal-time gave Dexter the idea to use his removal from the facility at the end of the week as an opportunity to free him as well as escape themselves. After making their plans, they watched and waited for the man to be removed from the cafeteria.

When they saw two guards escorting the weak and disgraced man down the hallway they surprised the two female guards and overpowered them. They quickly tied them up and locked them in Dexter's dorm room. Maya exchanged her uniform for one of the female guards and she made her way to the security desk guarding the loading area. Maya distracted the guard at the desk as Dexter snuck up behind her. They disarmed her, tied her up and locker her in a side room. Helping the weakened man they were saving, they quickly made their way to the loading dock and hijacked the van that was waiting to take him away. They all took off together and abandoned the van at the edge of town. Eventually they made their way to me and joined up with the Freedom Force I-II resistance movement.

End of Chapter 6

CHAPTER END NOTE: Chapter 7 will continue the story with our sixth male subject living as a Classification 6 male, for criminals, law-breakers, or uncooperative and demoted males in the female-led New America government.

12