All Comments on 'New England Triad Ch. 07'

by Peter_Cleveland

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AndyAndrewsAndyAndrewsover 2 years ago

Another excellent 5* chapter in this fascinating series. Great work, Peter. I hope you keep this going for a while yet. Many thanks!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

In my world, the opposite of "civil" is "criminal". I'm not prone to criminality so my comment will pass the test as civil, but I leave it to the author to decide how reasonable it is. As a member of the male sex, I enjoy reading about and contemplating female homosexuality (Can two females be "homosexual" or is that term reserved "for men only"? I don't know. - Why else would I ask the question?- But, in today's world, it seems wrong somehow that anything should be "for men only", doesn't it? Oh my! It seems as if I'm off on a irrelevant tangent so I best get back to the story.). I enjoy reading about FF sex especially if it is written well as this is. Therefore, I shall just conclude my comment lest I go off on another tangent and say that I enjoyed this chapter - 5 stars! But I do hope there may be a Beth, Ann, and Dev threesome and/or a Stephen, Beth, Ann, and Dev foursome to come (and cum also - lol).

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 2 years ago

An enjoyable read. You have a light touch with the emotions and the action. I'm taking notes. 5.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Two things I like

1. The simple way adults can just like to have sex when both people enjoy it.

2. My inlaws used to live in Tolland CT. It is interesting to watch where they go

Life is tough, Its interesting as we get older the rules blur a little bit when we realize we just want to get by and not hurt anyone.

Very enjoyable

KlitomaticKlitomatic3 months ago

I had two trysts in my 2nd marriage. The 1st was not known to my then wife. Although it was hot and sweaty sex, I was in many ways relieved when it was over, relieved I hadn't been caught. The second was with my wife's full knowledge and indeed took part whole heartedly. It was even hotter and sweatier. So full of everyone's kinks. I was not relieved when it was over, I grieved, and life seemed emptier. But here I am years later glad that both of them took place, and that I had those incredible experiences.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPeter_Cleveland@Peter_Cleveland
A new story is nearing completion. It should be up and running by the end of October, 2023. (It's not a Halloween story, though.) The series "New Corporate Courtesan" is still in progress, but the Muse seems to have lost a bit of interest in it--only temporarily, I hope. Tha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES