Fantasies of a Bisexual Shy Couple #04

Story Info
On this fantasy we have a swing with other bi couple.
1.9k words
4.2
11.2k
9
0

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, another fantasy of ours. Remember, we are a mature couple, 50 years old, ordinary people. We are not super at all. I suggest reading our first, second, and third stories to learn more about us.

Filipe is again writing about another fantasy of me and my wife, Gabriela.

The couple's next fantasy has another couple in our bed. Another couple with both bisexuals, so we can fuck each other.

After finding the perfect couple, with their approval, we would set up a meeting at a bar to chat and check if the affinity happens. A few drinks to relax them, an exciting chat to make them feel like it, and from there, we'd head to a hotel.

My wife will again be prepared by me, properly shaved in her hot pussy, and with her hot body in very sexy lingerie.

We left the ladies at ease as we entered the hotel room, and the husband and I sat down to watch. The two shyly approach and begin to caress each other's faces. They get closer, touching their bodies, exchanging affectionate little kisses, and running their tongues over each other's necks and ears. Gradually, they let go and start to kiss each other, with their tongues curling up, and they begin to caress each other's bodies. The husband and I keep encouraging them, telling them to enjoy themselves.

The wife begins to undress my Gabriela, taking her clothes off gently and revealing to her husband how hot she looks in a corset, garters, and stockings, with a thong tucked in her ass and barely covering her little pussy. She asks her husband if he likes what he sees and wants to try it closer. He clearly excitedly says yes, but she says that first, she will take advantage of my wife.

Then she asks my wife to remove her clothes in the same way. My wife turns the wife to me and begins to open her shirt, which, when removed, reveals two nice big breasts, without a bra, ready to be caressed and kissed. She lowers her skirt and shows that she is also without panties, leaving her only in high heels, with a shaved pussy, and asks me if I also liked what I saw. I say both are wonderful, and I don't know what excites me more, the naked body in heels or my wife's body in sensual lingerie, more showing than really covering.

They go back to kissing, caressing, and lying on the bed. My wife, shyer, is practically attacked by his wife. She has her mouth explored by her tongue, which starts to kiss and lick her body, going down towards her hot tits. She turns my wife around, unbuttons her corset, and releases her breasts, showing her already hard nipples with excitement.

As she kisses and squeezes her breasts, one hand slowly goes down her belly towards her pussy covered by tiny panties. She runs her fingers over her panties and feels she is already wet. She tells my wife that she loves a wet pussy, and starts to run her tongue down her belly to suck it. She pulls her panties aside and begins to slowly kiss, suck and lick her pussy, eliciting sighs and moans from my wife, who holds her head between her legs. I can see by her closed eyes and her horny face that she is enjoying it.

The wife then turns, lying on top of my Gabriela, and offering her pussy to be sucked too. My wife reciprocates what she is feeling with the same pleasure, kissing and sucking the pussy, feeling it wet too. They are soft but continuously suck, and by the panting of the two, we realize that they are enjoying it very much.

Then they stop and ask us if we're going to watch or if we're going to participate. The husband and I undressed and approached them. Without getting off Gabriela, his wife calls me in front of her and starts sucking my cock while she continues playing with her fingers in my wife's pussy. The husband takes his cock to Gabriela's mouth, which also starts to suck the cock, while the husband plays with his wife's pussy and ass.

After driving us crazy with their incredible sucks, the wife guides my cock to my wife's pussy, and starts to suck her clit while I put it deep. Feeling fulfilled by my cock, Gabriela does the same with her husband, guides his cock to the other luscious pussy, and starts to suck her clit and his balls while he fucks his wife nicely. Again we noticed by the moans of the two that they love the fuck.

Now with my wife relaxed, she asks us to exchange because she wants to feel his cock in her pussy. As she sucked, she noticed that his cock was smaller than mine but much thicker, and she wanted to try it inside her. We change positions, and I start to put the wet cock in his wife's pussy, while he fills my wife's pussy with his thick cock. My wife starts moaning louder and uncontrollably. She loves to feel her pussy well-filled and tight with a thick cock. And the friend's wife also starts moaning harder with the deeper thrusts that my longer cock provides in her pussy. And they keep sucking each other's pussies, and they end up cumming together and very hard. Seeing the two enjoy, I also cum in his wife's pussy, but he has not come in my wife's wet pussy.

We all fall into bed, tired and satisfied, except for him, who says he's the only one who hasn't come yet. Our wives exchange glances and ask me to help him come, as they have already helped each other. I say that's fine, but they also have to be in on the fun.

I call my wife close, and she and I start sucking the husband's cock together, kissing each other with the cock between our mouths. Sometimes she sucks the balls and I the cock, and then inverting. We leave his cock exploding with lust, very hard and throbbing, while his wife sits her luscious pussy on his face and makes him suck her while we suck him.

My wife looks me in the face and asks if I want to try that cock another way, and I shyly say yes. It's always been our fantasy of a real cock eating me rather than her vibrators or strap-ons sticking in me.

She leaves me sucking the cock, and begins to lubricate my ass. First with her tongue, then spreading lube with her fingers, and starting to put one finger inside it while I suck the cock. That excites me, and I ask her to put more fingers. Gabriela puts a second finger with more lube and starts to move in and out, slowly fucking me. Upon realizing that my ass is getting used to it, he places the third finger and continues to fuck me hot, preparing me for the real cock. I demonstrate how much I enjoy it by moaning with the cock in my mouth.

My wife tells her friend that I'm ready and asks her to put the condom on her husband so that he can fuck me. Gabriela leaves me on my four on the bed, opening my ass and leaving it lubricated on display.

The two ladies guide the protected cock to my ass, and he starts forcing his cock inside me. After a little, the head goes in, and he stops and lets me get used to the cock. His wife comes before me, opens her legs in front of my mouth, and asks me to suck her pussy. My wife enters with her head underneath me and starts to suck my cock, while he keeps burying his cock all over me until I feel his body touching mine.

At that moment, he starts the movements and fuck me hot, making me bury my cock in my wife's mouth and push my head toward his wife's pussy. We start groaning happily over the situation, making the most of our pleasure together. He speeds up his movements, and I enjoy my wife's mouth while he fucks me. He keeps fucking me until he comes and pushes my head against his wife's pussy, which I start to suck hard because I'm still coming with his cock buried in me. The three of us came, and only my wife did not come now.

Because he was the only one to have cum once, he proposed to fuck her again to make her cum. She starts sucking him very hungrily, as only she knows how to do, to make his cock hard again. His wife and I watched from the sidelines, still enjoying our orgasms. When he's hard again, my wife puts a condom on him, lays her back on the bed, and asks him to fuck her in the missionary position. He pulls his body against hers, as she likes to do with me, feeling the weight on her and the cock fucking her and begins to moan with the thick cock again, widening her pussy which is very wet, as we can hear clearly by the noise of the fuck.

His wife gets excited about the two of them fucking, and starts to caress my dick, asking if I want to reciprocate by eating her husband's ass too. She sucks my cock again, leaving it very hard and putting the condom on, and proceeds to lubricate his ass that my wife keeps open, holding his ass while he fucks her. The wife guides my cock to her husband's ass, and I start to fuck his ass while he fucks my wife's pussy, in an adorable little train. His wife comes from behind me, sticks her fingers in my ass, and with the other hand, starts masturbating furiously until we all reach an intense and tasty orgasm. We fall flat on the bed, bodies intertwined, and all of us still caressing each other, enjoying the collaboration of 2 couples who give themselves the pleasure to others without limits and frills.

After some time, they dress up, say goodbye, and say they want to do it again, leaving the hotel room. My wife tells me she was jealous of seeing me giving my ass, and she wants to share hers too, turning on her fours on the bed, opening her ass, and asking me with a naughty face to eat hers too. I never deny pleasing her, and I get hard on her ass. She puts her arms below her body and plays with her tits with one hand while the other plays with her clit. We come again, this time without the condom, and I fill her ass with the bit of cum I still have left. Of course, as always, I lick her with my tongue after I come inside her, leaving her clean.

This fantasy occurred to us when we read another story of a couple here on the site, where the couple's exchange ended up in a little bisexual party between the 4 of them.

I will continue writing our fantasies, and of course, if we do it, I will tell you in detail.

Leave your comments here. Gabriela will read along with me, and who knows, maybe you'll make her even more excited to assume that she wants to fulfill these fantasies.

Kisses from the couple to all!