Fantasies of a Bisexual Shy Couple #05

Story Info
On this fantasy we have group sex with two transvestites.
1.5k words
4.39
6.3k
6

Part 5 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, friends. Here's another fantasy of the couple. Again remember, we are a mature couple, 50 years old, ordinary people. We are not super at all. To know a little more about us, I suggest reading our previous stories.

Again I, Filipe, am writing about another fantasy of mine and my hot wife, Gabriela.

A fantasy we would love to fulfill together has two shemales with us in bed, again having sex with each other.

We'd talk to the shemale we've already dated to make my wife feel more comfortable and ask if she has a gifted friend to have sex with us.

Again I'm going to prepare my wife by shaving her pussy, leaving it smooth so we can suck it better and make her even hornier. Dress her in sexy lingerie, with garters, stockings, high heels, and panties well tucked into her ass, and take her for another session of great pleasure. But this time, she will also prepare me, shaving my crotch, balls, and ass so I can have more pleasure together.

We would find the shemales in a hotel room, where a glass of wine and a porn movie would already make Gabriela all wet and sticky, as I like it.

Already knowing our shemale friend, Gabriela will undoubtedly be less shy this time, and as soon as the two arrive, she will already approach and start caressing their bodies, their breasts, and of course, looking for their cocks. She will also be tickled all over her body, with the two playing with her hot breasts, stroking her luscious pussy, and her hot ass still in lingerie. Gabí will kneel in front of them, searching for their cocks, opening their clothes, and letting them show. Their cocks are still asleep, which she loves to stuff all in her hot mouth so that she can feel them growing horny inside while kissing, licking, and exploring with her tongue, as she does with me and drives me crazy in no time.

While she is kneeling, I approach the group, and I also start to caress the shemales, taking off their clothes and kissing their breasts while my little wife sucks their cocks. Our friend, already knowing I also like this, asks me to kneel together and help my wife. We start to divide and alternate between the two transvestites, kissing our mouths while we suck the two shemales together, sometimes with a cock between our mouths, in others each sucking one of them.

Our shemale friend knows Gabriela enjoys being sucked and fucked on all fours and puts her on the bed to suck her pussy and ass to make her even crazier and more excited. Then she asks my wife to put the condom on her cock, and starts to fuck her in the pussy, penetrating deep and hard as she likes. While I hear my wife moaning deliciously on the shemale's cock, the other transvestite switches positions with me and starts to suck my cock, swallowing it whole, and I feel it touching the back of her throat. She kisses and sucks with affection while her fingers explore my ass, since our friend told her I also like it.

Now it's my turn to penetrate the shemale, who lies down on the bed, opens her ass, and asks me to fuck her. The scene of my wife being fucked on all fours beside me and me also penetrating the other shemale excites me more. Especially seeing how my wife moans loudly, letting herself go more and more, surrendering to the pleasure.

Our friend then says it's time for the couple to take cock together and asks us to make a tasty 69, with my wife on top, sucking my cock while I suck her soggy, horny pussy. Our friend continues to fuck my wife, but now in her ass while I suck her clit. She seems to like my wife a lot, and the way she moans while being fucked hard by her.

The other shemale lifts my legs, exposing my ass, and helped by my wife, who opens my ass and guides the cock to it, starts to penetrate me, while my wife keeps sucking and sucking my cock, watching the shemale's cock disappear inch by inch inside me. At that moment, the two transvestites start to fuck us very hard while we suck each other and explode in intense cum together, I fill my wife's mouth with my cum, and she cumming hard with my tongue on her cock, contracting her thighs and squeezing my head while cumming hard.

We ask how the two shemales want to come, and the answer for both is the same, eating the couple on their fours, side by side. But first, our friend says she wants to feel my cock in her ass again while she fucks my wife, as I had done before. This time my wife lays on her stomach, and the transvestite begins to fuck her pussy in a missionary sensational to watch, with the two rubbing their breasts on each other, kissing while she fucks my wife deep, who starts to open the shemale ass for me to fuck her. I put my cock in her ass, and I'm going in slowly, feeling that while I push her ass into the penetration, she's also going deeper into my wife. We started to fuck at a leisurely pace so that everyone could feel the pleasurable sensation of penetration.

The other transvestite watching the scene starts to get excited and brings her cock for all of us to suck. She first puts the cock between the mouths of my wife and our friend, and the two start sucking the cock while they fuck each other. The two share the cock, and kiss with that big dick between their tongues. The shemale then brings her cock to my mouth and asks me to suck more of her cock as well while I continue to fuck our friend, and she fucks my little wife.

She then moves behind me and starts to lick my ass and penetrate with her fingers, preparing me for a bigger train this time. She brings her cock closer to my ass, and we stop fucking for a moment so she can enter me. Again we resumed the movement, me and our friend moving, and my wife and the other shemale stopped, enjoying the pleasure of the fuck.

As it is a somewhat uncomfortable position, the two shemales ask my wife and me to stay on our fours side by side on the bed for them to penetrate us. My wife asks to try the other shemale in her ass, so we do. Our friend starts to fuck me hard while the other shemale begins to explore the delights of my wife's tight ass. I look to the side and see my wife's horny face, who starts moaning loudly with each thrust she takes on her ass, eyes closed, enjoying all the horniness that both shemales give us. I start kissing her mouth while both of us are penetrated more and more strongly by them until they come almost together, fucking the couple who, more and more accomplices, start to surrender to these moments of lust and pleasure. We feel both of them cumming inside of us, filling the condoms with their hot cum, and we also cum kissing each other, feeling on our tongues how excited the other is and feeling pleasure.

We rested a little, all hugging each other on the bed, we settled with the shemales, and now it was just the two of us in the hotel room. My wife tells me that her ass is all sore, broken in by our friends' two enormous cocks. I say mine too, but it was a wonderful experience. She nods, remembering her cum, and starts getting wet again, asking me to fuck her hot pussy hard on all fours, which is how she likes it. She slides her fingers to her clit, and starts to play with it. I'm fucking her with my cock, faster, while listening to her moaning.

I ask if she's enjoying this new life of great pleasure, where our fantasies are declared openly and carried out without fear or frustration because we know how much we love each other. We understand how our enjoyment together is different, with great affection, lust, and complicity, but we can also enjoy moments of sex and pleasure just between us.

I love my wife more and more, even though she still feels shy to say how much she fantasizes about it, how much the idea also excites her, and that she gets wet when reading the stories where I expose our fantasies. I hope we can accomplish them and have moments of great pleasure together.

I will continue writing our fantasies, and of course, if we realize them, I will tell you in detail.

Leave your comments here. Gabriela will read along with me, and who knows, maybe you'll make her even more excited to the point where she assumes she wants to fulfill these fantasies.

Kisses from the couple to all!