New Job, New Discoveries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You scared me too!" I exclaimed. "I thought I was safe to come out since the moans and commands had stopped"

"Oh yeah round ones done, Jens just getting a shower before I fuck her again, she can go all night but I asked her to shower to get the smell of alcohol off herself. Must have spilt something on her at the bar".kate explained. "But as for you, why the hell don't you make noise when you walk? Did you take ninja lessons or something recently? I didn't hear you come out of your room.at all, snuck right up on me!".

"I can be stealthy when I want to be, I'd make a kick ass ninja," I jokingly said as I put my hand and fist together and bowed down in my best impersonation of what I thought ninjas did. Before it was too late to stop I realized it looked like I was bowing down to the cock she had strapped on. How the hell was it so easy to forget that she was wearing that thing and to go back to normal friend mode.

Kate didn't let me mistake go unpunished. "Oh your bowing down to my mighty sword, I'm pretty sure the proper way to be knighted is to get down on your knees for this kind of sword" Kate said this while laughing so hard she had to grab her sides.

"They don't knight ninjas.... At least I don't think they do. So your "sword" is invalid in this fight". I said, trying to be witty.

Kate still laughing said "oh you would be surprised how many people I can make bow down before this sword, I'm sure I can have you begging for my sword in just a few minutes."

"A tempting challenge, but I won't accept it. I'm grabbing some water and going to bed, I need my rest, being a ninja is exhausting work. Good night." I said as I walked past her to grab a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Good night" Kate said as she walked over and hugged me from the side with a smile.

"Www get away" I said laughing as I felt her "sword" brush against my leg.

"Jeez I'm just trying to hug my best friend good night" Kate said smiling, knowing we both knew her real intentions were to touch me with that thing. "Oh and Jen's mom replied, she wants to meet you tomorrow at 2pm"

"Awesome, this night just keeps getting better and better" I said. With that I turned and went back to the guest room. I hit the pillows and slept almost instantly. If they were having any more sex It sure didn't bother me. Maybe the idea that my financial worries could be fixed by tomorrow let me sleep peacefully.

------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning I awoke to the sound of my alarm, a little confused about where I was until I silenced my phone and stretched. The slight headache reminded me of the night before and that I was at Kate's. I spotted the aspirin and the bottle of water and happily took them, hoping it would knock back my hangover before it had a chance to take hold.

I laid in bed for a few minutes letting the aspirin do their work and my mind wandered around about the night before. I remembered the bar and Jen showing up. Tons of drinking and deciding to stay at Kate's. Then my mind found its way to the orgasm and the sound of kate instructing me how to play with myself... But Kate wasn't actually instructing me, that was just me making a big deal out of overhearing their sexual adventures and my drunk and horny mind turning it into something else. At least that's what I told myself so I could move on.

After a bit I rolled out of the warm comfortable embrace of the blankets and found myself naked at the bathroom sink. I guess I never even took a moment to throw on a t-shirt before crashing in bed last night.

I brushed my teeth and grabbed a bathrobe hanging by the shower. It was soft and it was warm so it would do the trick til I got some coffee and breakfast.

I opened the door to the hall and paused for a moment, waiting to hear any signs that Kate and Jen were awake. After hearing nothing I headed towards the kitchen. Doing this reminded me of mine and Kate's interaction when I went to get the bottle of water last night. Seeing her naked with a strap-on attached to her waist didn't stop us from still laughing and having a good time. Just another sign of how much we'd become friends.

I put on some coffee and then went about starting breakfast. This was a somewhat normal routine for me when staying at Kate's apartment. Kate didn't cook much but she kept a well stocked fridge and pantry for the times I was here. I settled on the classic bacon, eggs and toast.

As the bacon started frying I went to clear the kitchen island that doubled as the table most days. This was near the elevator so generally it had things like mail and packages, or anything else you wanted to set down when coming in.

Besides yesterday's mail it was the spot where Jen had dumped her clothes when she got off the elevator. I'm fine with cleaning up around my apartment but normally my younger sister Liz doesn't leave her panties lying around. I figured it wouldn't kill me and grabbed her clothes, carefully avoiding the crotch of Jen's underwear since a stain was visible from her excitement of the previous night. Once cleared I wiped down the counter with some disinfectant wipes and set 3 place settings.

After a bit the smell of coffee and bacon was freely flowing throughout the apartment. It had done exactly as I hoped and woke up both Kate and Jen.

"I think this is just another reason you need to move in with me. I stay up half the night having kinky sex and you cook me breakfast" Kate said as she grabbed a coffee cup and poured some of the fresh made coffee. "A girl could get used to this"

"I didn't do this for you, I figured I needed to wake you up somehow so I could drag you down to your building's gym, I can't get in without you." I said pointing at her smiling. "So really this was a selfish act"

Kate laughed and asked if I needed any help.

"Is Jen awake?" I asked, needing to know if she'd be joining us for breakfast.

"Yeah she's brushing her teeth and will be out in a second" Kate answered.

"Ok then I need you to make the toast for the 3 of us while I finish the eggs." I said, putting Kate to work.

Jen came out a few minutes later and we ate our breakfast. It wasn't until the end that she mentioned the meeting she had set up with her mother.

"Oh did kate tell you my mother would like to meet you this afternoon at the club?" Jen asked.

"Yes" I said shaking my head, "thanks again for setting that up, I'm really in need of a second job"

"Oh no problem, I'm sure she will love you" Jen replied.

We wrapped up breakfast and then me and Kate went to the gym to workout. Jen said she had plans and would just get a shower and leave while we worked out.

As we were jogging around the indoor track that circled the outer walls of the gym Kate asked me how I slept.

"I slept like a rock, right after I left you in the kitchen I got the pillow and was out within minutes" I explained.

"Hmm was it the drinks or the orgasm?" Kate asked

"What orgasm?" I replied, having no idea how she could have known I'd had an orgasm while following along to her instructions last night.

"Emily Dunn I am ashamed you think I'm a fool or something" Kate scoffed "what orgasm you ask, I'm talking about the one you had about 10 minutes after we came in the door last night. I heard your yell of pleasure."

"You were listening to me?". I asked. "All I could hear was you commanding Jen on how to pleasure herself."

"Oh I can multitask!" Kate said. "But tell me the truth, how was that orgasm? Did giving info my commands let you release your tensions?".

"What? I wasn't listening to your commands, I was simply drunk and that show you put on on the elevator had me a little excited, a girl has her needs!" I said trying to defend myself.

Kate was laughing when she replied to this. "Oh so it was all just a coincidence that you could hear me giving instructions but you weren't following them? You were able to focus clear enough to know I was instructing Jen on how to get herself off even while you were trying to bring yourself to an orgasm? Seems like a lot of coincidences happening"

"Well just like you I can multitask" I said back with a smirk. God she knew I was lying and she planned the whole thing to get me to listen last night. No way was I telling her it was the best orgasm I may have ever had.

She dropped the subject and we finished our workout by swapping some stories about work. Kate told me about one of our coworkers trying to hit on her yesterday and she had to break his heart and turn him down. She nearly had to stop running when I told her he tried to hit on me about an hour before that and I too turned him down. Guess he was casting a wide net.

That transitioned into discussing my dating life as we took turns spotting one another at the squat rack. Kate acting as if she wasn't fully up to speed on my sex life asked me if id gone out with or hooked up with anyone new sice the last fling I had seen about two months ago.

"Oh yes Kate I met my soulmate, did I forget to tell you that? Tall dark and handsome is how the saying goes right?". I teased. "No kate, you are completely caught up on my sex life."

"Oh well then in that case I guess I should say your welcome for that orgasm last night" Kate responded, her tone saying she was kidding but also not gonna let me live it down for a bit.

"Hmmm well I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for me to thank you, as I said it was just pure coincidence that I came while you were commanding your fling for the evening t do the same thing"

"Well normally I make most girls repay the orgasm on the spot, but since you won't admit to me being the one who caused it I'll let you slide and collect on it later". Kate said.

"In your dreams Kate" I said.

"Oh what pleasant dreams they are" she shot back.

We finished up our workouts and headed back up to Kate's apartment, Jen was already gone by the time we'd gotten there. We showered and I dressed in a casual outfit I had stored in Kate's closet. When I came out to leave Kate was sitting in her kitchen still wrapped in a towel.

"I'm gonna run home and change into something more professional before my interview with Jens mom, I'll text you and let you know how it goes." I said to Kate, she was actually texting someone the entire time I was talking. "Who are you texting now?" I asked.

"Oh just a girl I'm working on converting into a subservient lesbian for my pleasure. You know the usual suspect." She said in an extremely casual tone. She then sat her phone down and said "I'd recommend you wear something that really shows off you curves, it will make a nice first impression"

"Uh I don't think so, not trying to look like a slut at a job interview" I said.

"Suit yourself" Kate said as she shrugged her shoulders. "Good luck"

"Thanks!" I said as she stood up and gave me a hug.

I took an Uber to the parking lot where I left my car last night, then drove the 5 minutes back to my apartment. As I was walking in my younger sister Liz was just about to leave.

"Woahh who are you trying to show off to?" I asked, gesturing to her outfit. She was wearing skin tight jeans that hid none of the curves of her waist and a skin tight tube top that didn't cover any of her belly. It was very tight across her chest and her nipple stood out so you could easily tell she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Oh no one" she said rather quickly, "I'm just going over to a friend's place. I'll be back tonight though I think". She said this as she gave me a quick hug at the door.

"Sorry I wasn't trying to judge you, I just assumed you were trying to impress one of those hot and dreamy guys that are always hitting on you." I explained, realizing my initial comment might have sounded as if I disapproved of her outfit. In reality I knew Liz was a smart girl who can make all her own choices. "I might be late, going to a job interview for a weekend receptionist position and a club, I'm hoping she offers me a chance to start tonight."

"Oh awesome! What club?" Liz asked.

"Shadows, it's on the other side of town." I replied.

"Never heard of it, but good luck and let me know what happens. I gotta run". Liz said as she walked out the door.

I changed into an outfit I hoped would fit right for a receptionist position. It was a black pencil skirt that came to just above my knees and a sleeveless red button down shirt. Overall I was happy with the look. I slipped into some small black heels and headed out to go find the club.

It took me about 20 minutes to find the place. I had to double-check my GPS took me to the correct place since It looked more like a warehouse then a club. But sure enough the sign above the door said I was at "The Shadows Club''.

I parked on the very large lot and approached the door. I was greeted by a bouncer. When I told her I was here for a job interview she radioed for someone. She then told me that I could walk around the side of the building where the staff entrance was, there would be a courtyard and "Megan" the owner would be waiting for me.

I thanked her and headed around the side of the building. Sure enough there was a courtyard with some tables and a bar. Seated at one of the tables was a gorgeous blonde woman, dressed in what I could only explain as a sexy librarians outfit. She took professional attire and still made it into something sexy.

She stood up when she saw me coming, "you must be Emily, I've heard good things about you from my daughter". She said.

As she said that she gestured on what I assumed was to shake my hand, so I extended my own hand but really she was trying for a quick hug, it ended awkwardly and I got a bit red in the cheeks. "Uhm yes I am Emily, and your daughter is too nice for sending along good messages, I really appreciate the opportunity to speak with you." I said to fill the gap after the failed hug.

"Well she is generally a good judge in character so this should be pretty straightforward. I am Megan by the way, not sure if Jen told you my name, and I own and operate The Shadows Club." As she said this she gestured to the building beside us. "Please sit down and tell me what your looking to work here"

I sat and went over my situation with my other job and with school, rent, and a general need of employment. Then I explained that through Kate I met her daughter and the topic of the club hiring for a receptionist came up. I explained I'd never technically held a receptionist position but was a few months away from getting my bachelor's degree in business management and was confident in my ability to excel in the role.

"Rent is certainly a great motivator to work hard and you certainly are qualified it seems. So let's just go over a few things about the club and see if you're interested." Megan said. This sure seemed like the easiest job interview ever. My level of excitement was certainly growing.

"Yes, I'd love to learn more about the club," I said.

"Well first off it's probably not like any club you have ever seen before, and you'd be right. It was originally a distribution warehouse for a major logistics company that went out of business many years ago. It never found a new tenant and a few years later when the price had dropped significantly me and a few silent investors swooped in and bought it. As for the exterior it still resembles a warehouse as you can see. Tons of truck bay doors running down the side walls, that never bothered me since I knew it was the inside we would be renovating." She paused and then asked "Did Jen or Kate go over in detail what type of club this was?"

I thought the question was odd since Late didn't mention she knew anything more about the club then that Jens mom owned it. "Yes, Jen explained it was a relaxation club exclusively for women."

"Hmm well she certainly isn't wrong, I think she was being just a bit vague though. My club is not only for relaxation, it is a place where women can come and explore their sexual desires. In lamens terms it is an exclusive lesbian club". She paused waiting for my reaction.

Well Jen certainly didn't mention that. "Uhm so it's a sex club.... For women?" I said. Sounding confused. Then I realized I still needed this job and added in"Not that there is anything wrong with woman having sex, Its just the Jen left that off the brochure so to speak."

Megan laughed at this. "I have heard it reffered to as a sex club before, and there certainly isnt anything wrong with woman exploring thier sexual self. Can I ask a personal question, I take it you are straight by the way you reacted?"

"Yes I'm straight, but my best friend Kate is a lesbian and I fully support the right for people to choose their sexuality." I said all this hoping it would be enough to show her I could still be a good candidate.

"Well there is no reason I can't hire a straight girl, I assure you if you take this job there are 0lenty of women, both clients and coworkers, who will try to convince you that you're not as straight as you may think." Megan said with a smile. "The key here is that we require all of our staff and guests to be discreet about what goes on inside the shadows. Are you ok with this?"

"Of course" I replied.

"And you don't mind seeing woman in various states of dress and performing various sexual acts at times?" Megan added.

"I'm fine with that," I said. Not taking the time to really think about it, deep down I'm sure I was fine with it, hell I let a live porno act play out in front of me last night.

"Well then I don't see any reason why I shouldn't hire you, the position is yours if you'd like it." Megan said.

"Yes, that would be wonderful, thank you!" I was flowing with excitement at this. Sure the job wasn't exactly as advertised but it was the right hours and would keep me from being homeless. Sounded like a win to me.

"Excellent!" Megan said as she stood up and gestured for another hug. This time the hug went smooth and she said "I'm excited to fill this position, we have been needing it filled for a while. When could you start?"

"As soon as you needed me." I said.

"Well if you mean that literally I will give you the tour, fill out the necessary paperwork to hire you, and get you working. And if you didn't mean that as in now then I'm fine with waiting till next Friday as well." Megan offered.

"I can start today!" I said eagerly.

"Ok perfect I will give you a tour, let's start with the staff entrance and go from there." Megan said as we walked over to the door marked for staff use only. Megan swiped a badge across an electronic pad and the door beeped and unlocked. "I'll get you one of these in a moment, but if for whatever reason you ever forget it or go outside without it just hit the buzzer and someone will come let you in." Megan said pointing to a button by the door.

I nodded my understanding, this was pretty standard stuff so far. We walked into a large well lit room that Megan explained to be the staff lounge. It had a few couches, some tvs, a fully working kitchen that had multiple large fridges, and some dining tables. Overall it seemed normal and comfortable.

We then passed into another room that at first glance seemed to be a locker room. Megan confirmed this and explained this is where all the employees can keep their belongings and changes of clothes. To me it looked like a sports locker room. Large open faced cubbies that went from the floor to the ceiling and had shelves for shoes, racks for hanging clothes, and then the top had a small lockable box to store any valuables.

Megan explained it was inspired by some of the locker rooms that you would find if you played college or professional sports. She said I'd be receiving one later on today so I could start to feel comfortable here.

After this we passed into a supply room, it wasn't very large and Megan informed me this was right behind the reception area and that it just held some basic cleaning and stationary supplies for the front of the club. There were two doors now, one she said lead to the spa area and the other lead to the reception area. She said she would show me reception first so that's the door we went through.