New Job, New Discoveries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was exploring my first pussy, Kate slowly inserted about half way into me, I let out a moan that was muffled by my mouth full of Roxie. Kate started a slow back and forth rhythm and I felt myself open more and more. After a few minutes of this slow pace I was ready for more. I began to rock my hips to meet her forward thrusts, taking a little more of the plastic cock each time.

"I'll take that as a sign you're ready to get pounded,and who am I to disappoint." Kate said. Before I could reply in the affirmative she slammed what was left into me and began a much faster pace drilling.

I was moaning loudly into Roxies cunt. I was really enjoying this new experience. I wanted to keep my eyes open to pick up on cues from Roxies face to show me when I was doing something she liked, but the pleasure was too much and that made me close my eyes.

Kate picked up speed and It had a bonus effect on licking roxie. Kate was now hammering me so hard that every time her thighs hit me it would bounce me forward and now I was licking and rubbing roxies pussy at the same time. I was getting worked up and getting vocal. I loved the pounding and every thrust had me moaning. "Mhm, mhm,mhm,mhm,mhm..." it was a steady assault.

I felt like roxie was close based on the way her leg muscles were reacting around my head, they were getting tight and she was squirming. I decided to try and mimic what she did to me and take her clit between my lips. I wasn't too successful at keeping It there due to the bouncing around that was happening but it did the trick. After a few minutes roxie shouted she was about to cum and I did my best to lock my open mouth in an effort to catch whatever may come out.

Roxie wasn't like Kate in that she came and didn't gush everywhere. It was much more controlled and I was able to taste it all. Pussy was becoming my favorite snack. All were different so far and each was desirable.

As I tried to focus on what was happening above my face Kate continued her assault on my cunt. The noises were so intense, the wet slapping sounds of her hips ramming into me over and over again we're the soundtrack to my pleasure.

I started to really tense up now, I could feel the orgasm about to boil over the edge and I started grabbing at the sheets.

"Mhmm cum for me baby, go from my best friend to my slutty little pet!" Kate said.

A moment later and I let out a yell, Kate wasn't slowing down but I was cumming hard. Inarched my back and tensed every muscle in my body. The intense pleasure was so satisfying. Kate continues her drilling motion but after I came down from my high I had to beg her to stop. "Please Kate, I have to pee... please stop."

Kate pulled out of me and Roxie rolled off of me. I hopped off the bed and rushed to her bathroom.

When I was down peeing I walked over to her sink and stated in the mirror. My hair and face looked like hell. My hair felt like I'd spilled soda or something in it and let it dry, god this was so much messier the straight sex.

I stepped back into the room to find that Roxie had just finished getting Kate off and was moving up next to her. Kate patte a spot on the bed and I crawled in next to her. "You really jumped into the world of girl on girl sex with everything you had, it's really hot to watch." Kate said.

"It was certainly a crazy day." I replied.

"Any regrets?" Kate asked.

I thought about this for a moment. I was 22, had a sexy body, had a great best friend, and didn't have to worry about rent for now. Not to mention I'd just had the best and most satisfying sex in my life. "No, I think i'd do it all the same, maybe I'd have eaten out Gemma at the club instead of her eating me, but that's a minor detail."

Kate and Roxie laughed. "You took quite the liking to pussy it seems!" Roxie said and Kate nodded in agreement.

"Well I can't really argue with that. It's definitely gonna affect who I interact with when I'm at bars and such." I replied.

"Well I need a shower" Kate said. She crawled off the bed motioning for us to join.

It was a wonderful shower. I got to wash off and explore two beautiful women and get the same treatment in return. Then I got to dry them both off, again another chance to explore. It was amazing that even though I'd ran my hands over every inch of my own body a million times, it didn't compare to this at all. Somehow feeling another woman's curves was this new exciting adventure.

When all that was done we returned to kate's bed and all climbed in. I was in the middle and rolled to face kate on my left. "Is this going to ruin our friendship?" I asked. The question sort of floated into my mind.

"Not at all, it's going to take it to tons of new places and experiences. You mean more to me then just great sex, if id thought this would jeapordize that then I'd have never set these wheels in motion." Kate said.

I felt that melt away my fears of ruining our friendship, but another question popped into my head. "What if I'm not as good as some of your other sluts?" I asked. Now fearing that I somehow wouldn't be what Kate wanted.

"Oh don't worry about that. You have some training to go through, work on your obedience and such, but I think you will do just fine." Kate said.

"Training and obedience?" I asked.

"Oh yes, I enjoy this nice casual sex like we had tonight but I love pushing girls to new boundaries and expect complete obedience."

Kate replied. Her tone sounding interested, I could tell she really liked this stuff.

"Could you give me an example of what you mean?" I asked.

"Well it really comes down to if you actually want to serve me. Essentially we will change things like how I expect you to dress and how you will act around me. I'll set rules that I expect to be followed and I'll give you tasks I expect you to perform without resistance and pushback. Tasks can be as simple as kneel down and eat me to as hard as seducing a woman for me. It all sort of varies." Kate said.

This was a lot to think about but I could already feel the heat returning to my stomach at the idea of being ordered to eat her.

"Ok, well I trust you and I want to please you, so I'm all in." I said.

Kate kissed me on the lips and said "I'm glad to hear that, you will love it!" And she kissed me again. "Now let's get some sleep, tomorrow is another day"

"Ughhh it is already here" I said, seeing that the clock was closing in on 5 am.

I drifted off to sleep, pressed in between the 2 women, dreaming of what awaited me next.