New Job, New Discoveries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We passed the basic rooms and Kate said that rooms 71-100 were "double" rooms. I looked inside one of those and this room still had a full size bed, tv on the wall and storage space. But it was larger and had a small table and bench with a mirror and lights. Looked like a place to put in makeup and such.

Besides the rooms there were 2 large multi stall bathrooms up here and one of the 2 had 5 private shower stalls in them.

There was also a small play area up here. It was a room with some padded benches around the outer edges, and a round padded table in the center. You could probably fit about 20 people in the room comfortably. There were tvs playing lesbian porn hung in here as well. Right now there were 5 women here. 3 of them were seated around the edge of the room watching the show that was happening on the round table. Two asian girls were locked in a 69, both were tenderly licking the others pussy. God it was hot. I involuntarily started rubbing my nipples. Roxie and the other girls noticed this and started playing with themselves. After a moment one of the girls stepped to me and started playing with one of my nipples, when I didn't push back she bent down and sucked that nipple inbetween her lips. Swirling her tongue over my areola. I had to let out a moan at this point. I was horny and this was happening. My mind said the best thing to do was just let it happen. I had my eyes closed in ecstasy but I felt a body press against my back. Judging in the height and large size of the breasts I assumed it was Roxie. This was confirmed when she whispered in my ear, "I am so fucking wet right now, seeing you let your desires control you is so fucking hot." I moaned again to this. I went to reach my hand into my panties but Roxie stopped me and said "not yet, we have to keep the tour going." I let out a whimper but remembered that I was technically working and that cleared me enough to open my eyes. I saw the girl who was playing with my nipples smiling at me. I took the opportunity to ask her name and she told me it was Gemma, she was the one with the small frame and the large thigh gap that exposed her pussy from behind. She told me her 2 friends were Sarah and Sam. She then thanked me for letting her play with my boobs.

I just nodded and then once again I was being led away. Incredibly horny still I took the opportunity to grab Gemma's butt as we walked. She smiled at this and slowed down a bit to let me explore. Sure enough it was small but it was a perfect handful. Very satisfying to squeeze and mold in my hands. I didn't explore any other parts of her just yet, my mind was battling between "you are straight, take your hand off of this girl's butt". And "it's 2021, who is still straight? Fuck it keep playing with her butt if it feels good!".

I had to admit it was a solid argument for redefining my sexuality. It was certainly way more fun than any straight date or party I've ever experienced.

The latter argument won and I continued to squeeze Gemma's butt. She seemed to be loving the attention. When we got down stairs we turned down another hallway and the rooms were now spread out further apart. These were the suites and there were 10 of them. Roxie said they were all in use but we might be able to look at one if we ran into one of the guests staying in one.

Sure enough after we passed the first few we found an open door and a woman in a silk robe was sipping a cup of tea and watching the evening news on the tv. Roxie knew the woman and explained that I was new and was getting a tour. The woman welcomed us in and said to feel free to look around.

This room was much larger. There was a queen sized bed, a full closet, a couch and some type of padded bench and large padded "X" in the corner. The room also had a small kitchen island that had a fridge, microwave and sink built into it. The final part of the room had a full bathroom with a walk in shower and a jacuzzi style bathtub, it reminded me of a fancy hotel.

I asked about the padded bench and "X" and Roxie told me the "X" was a St.Andrews Cross. Sam was nice enough to give a little demonstration and went and rested against the cross spreading her arms above her head and her legs out wide to match the "X" pattern. The older woman had now joined us and she went to Sam and showed me how it gave her easy access to Sam's "count". She said normally she would take the time to restrain her but for our purposes she did not. Sam certainly wasn't trying to escape this older woman's probing fingers.

The older woman then turned her attention to the bench type device in the room. She took Sam's hand and led her to the bench. It was shaped like a sawhorse, which I knew from growing up and my dad using them to support wood he was cutting for various projects. Essentially it was a padded top that the legs went down and got wider as they went. If you looked at it from the side it made a triangular shape. This bench had padded runners along the legs and out halfway down to the base on one end and then the same runners closer to the top on the other end.

I couldn't picture how this was used right away but it became crystal clear once Sam mounted it. The runners allowed Sam to straddle the bench in a kneeling position. The lower runners were for her to kneel on and the higher one's on the other side were for her arms to rest on. The triangular shape also made it so her legs were spread. The overall effect was a woman on all fours just elevated to about waist level. Even though I'm not a sexual genius I realized the intent was to allow this person to be easily fucked from behind.

The older woman said this was commonly called a "bondage bench", pointing out the restraints, but most people also called it a "spanking bench". The older woman then proceeded to spank Sam with three quick strikes, Sam cooed with pleasure and said "mhmm thank you ma'am" and wiggled her ass.

The older woman then told Sam she would love to finish this but she had to take a conference call for work in a bit, she told Sam she could come back anytime after 7pm if she wanted to finish what they started. Sam said she would be back for sure.

We thanked her for letting us into her room and then we continued our tour.

"One last stop before we explore the play areas, I forgot about the food court area but it's on the way." Roxie said, leading us down the hall and past all the suites.

Just past those we came to a set of double doors on each side of the hallway. We went through the ones on the left and walked into a large food court. It reminded me of the food court at my university. There were hot and fresh foods, frozen foods, fruits and quick snacks, and drinks. There were a few dozen tables to sit at and Roxie pointed out an outdoor patio that you could eat or smoke in If you wanted to. Roxie explained this was all free to guests and that people could donate if they wanted to.

At this point Gemma interjected "A food court Is a food court, let's go explore the play areas' ' and with that she took my hand and nearly drug me back into the hall. She pushed open the doors that were directly across from the food court and we entered a dimly lit open room. This was definitely the busiest place we had been in yet. There were benches and padded tables all around the room. There were more of the spanking benches we saw in the suite earlier and there was some form of restraint system on the far wall.

Roxie told me this was referred to as playroom one and that playroom 2 was the same size and had a similar layout just further down the hall.

Looking at the woman in here was a lot to wrap my head around. There was various sexual acts happening. Some women were just sitting and watching. Some were masturbating, some were being eaten out while they sat and watched others.

We slowly walked around the room, passing by one girl who was in a reverse cowgirl pose bouncing up and down on an older woman's strap-on. We saw one girl kneeling on one of the smanlimg becheas asking everyone who passed by to spank her ass. Roxie, Sarah, Sam, and Gemma all complied so I felt I should as well. I gave her a mild slap and the girl moaned but asked me to be harder, I've never spanked anyone before so I didn't want to hurt her, but I spanked her harder and she thanked me again.

Gemma tugged me over to the far wall that had different restraints and hooks that looked like you would tie someone onto and showed me a girl who was blindfolded and gagged. She was restrained to the wall with her arms above her head and her legs spread. At her feet was a selection of different sex toys. Gemma grabbed a dildo that looked to be about 8 inches long and a smaller pink bullet vibrator. She held them out to me and said "pick one!"

"What?" I asked, confused as to what we were going to do with them.

Gemma clarified "clearly her mistress left these here for anyone who's passing by to tease her with.

Roxie chimed in "oh yes I'm sure she gets off on not being in control of her own orgasms, isn't that right slut?". Roxie reached out and pinched the girl's nipple when she was done asking the question and we could hear her muffled yes and saw her nodding her head.

"So back to your choice" Gemma said, holding the toys out to me.

I was nervous but I owned a bullet vibe myself so I picked that.

"Awesome, let's fuck this horny bitch!" Gemma said in delight. She squatted down in front of her and gestured to me to do the same. I complied nervously. "Alright I'm gonna fuck her with this as you stimulate her clit with that. I bet we can have her cumming in minutes! Ready?" Gemma asked.

I just nodded and Gemma went to work getting the dildo slick with this girl's juices. She motioned to me to start in on her clit and I turned the base of the vibe to get it buzzing. I pressed the vibe to the girls clit and her whole body shuddered and a small gush of fluids came out.

"Mhmm there we go!" Gemma said as she coated the dildo in the gush. She then slid that member in about halfway and pulled it back out, the restrained girl bucked her hips trying to find it and Gemma obliged her by shoving the dildo back in. This time she went almost to the base. "This will be easier than I thought, she's really horny" said Gemma.

I was drawn in like a moth to a flame, if you'd have told me just 24 hours ago I'd be crouched down holding a vibrator to a strangers clit, I'd probably have thought you were crazy. Yet here I was and I was hot and horny about it.

I focused in on making sure I kept the vibe firm against her clit as she writhed in pleasure. The wet sloshing noises coming from this girl's pussy were mesmerizing. She was incredibly wet and I could feel my hand getting soaked from her juices. She started arching her back and Gemma said she thought she was close. She increased her speed and was really pounding the helpless girl now. As her muscles started to clench Gemma removed the fake cock completely and pressed her open mouth over the girls sopping wet pussy. In another moment the girl's muffled cris could be heard as she spasmed and flooded Gemma's face, wetness running down her cheeks and dripping over her breasts. Gemma continued to lap at it for a moment then pulled away one the flow had stopped.

"Oh she is a squirter, I love it!" Gemma said, planting one more kiss on the girls pussy. She then shocked me and turned her head to me and leaned in for a kiss. At first it was just her probing at my closed lips but within a second my shock had faded and I welcomed her in. Our tongues exploring each other's mouths. I noticed the slightly sticky and acidic taste in her mouth. It was musky and sort of matched the scent that was in the air.

I was quickly getting lost in the kiss when Gemma broke it and asked me "was that the first girl you ever kissed?" In a very sweet and soft tone.

I nodded and replied yes.

"Thanks for letting me be your first." Gemma said in the same soft tone.

Roxie and Sam were giggling behind us, I looked up at them, sort of embarrassed by my actions. "That was hot but we should continue the tour." Roxie said.

Gemma agreed and stood up, when I tried standing she put her hand on my shoulder and said "one sec, we have to clean this up". She was holding the noticeably wet dildo in her hand. She saw my confusion and moved the plastic cock down in front of her privates, now dangling there like a real cock. I understood what she planned to do now, she wanted me to give her face cock a blowjob.

I smiled and opened my mouth. She was swaying her hips so it took me a second to track it down but when I did I wrapped my lips around the tip. Right away I could taste that sticky and musty taste that was in Gemma's kiss. It was my first taste of another woman's juices and I could see why it drew people in. It wasnt sweet or anything, but something about it's mix with the scent in the air made me want more. So I bobbed deeper on the shaft. When I came back out I let it pop from my lips and I licked my way down the plastic shaft to the balls and back up. I then bobbed back and forth on the entire unit, stopping when It was fully lodged in my throat and holding it until my eyes started to water. I bobbed a few more times until I could no longer taste the woman's juices anymore.

I let the face cock fall out of my mouth and gazed up at my admirers. "Wow, I see why she is straight, she loves bobbing on cock!" Roxie said. This got laughs from everyone including me. I stood up and Gemma took my hand and led me through an opening in the wall. We were going through what seemed like a maze, the corridor snaking back and forth a few times and it appeared to be blocking out the light from the larger playroom. She pointed into a few smaller areas that were just lit by some soft red lights. It was hard to make out how many people were in there but we could see a few intertwined bodies as we passed by.

"This is my favorite play area in the entire place" Gemma said as we went through another zig zagging hallway like we entered through. She stepped out into another larger room, this one well lit. Gemma stepped in front of me and put her arms out in a sort of "ta-da" way, as if she was showing me a new car I won.

I had no idea what the hell I was looking at. There were padded benches all along the edge of the outer walls but no one was sitting at any of them. There were steps that went to an elevated platform, but from here I couldn't see what was on the platform because there was a wall running down the entire length of the platform. The top of the wall was angled outward, it reminded me of the tips of some castle walls designed so people couldn't climb over top of them. Every 2ft or so there was an oval shaped cutout in that angled portion of the wall that appeared large enough for someone to stick their head through. I was utterly perplexed.

"We call it a "Slurp Ramp". Roxie said. "Have you ever heard of glory holes, you know guys walk up and stick their dicks through and someone on the other side blows them?" She asked.

"I mean I guess I've heard of them." I said.

"Well we have that just for women, here take a closer look." Roxie said and walked over to the wall. Sam walked up the stairs and after a second was looking at us over the top of the wall. I could also see her through the hole but wasn't understanding how this worked or what it was. Then it all made sense when Sam sat down on her side. She essentially straddled the opening so her pussy and ass were on display. Not only were they on display but they were essentially at eye level, me being a little shorter then some I would have to stand on my toes, but essentially eye level.

"Ohh so now someone can eat her out while standing here" I said, now getting the picture. "So why do you call it a ramp?" I still wasn't really understanding the name.

"Well 2 reasons, one you can see if we keep walking." Roxie said, and we did just that. After walking past a few more holes I realized the heights of the holes were getting lower as we went. Eventually level with me and then shorter and shorter. When we got near the end there were 2 girls on their knees licking two other girls that were on the top side. It really was interesting. "Now let's go up top and you can see the second reason." I followed roxie around the corner and saw there were steps to go up onto the platform, or you could keep walking around another corner and there was another isle for people down below.

We stepped up and I could now see the second reason here Roxie said anything. "It's because the seats are slanted like a ramp". I said. Roxie confirmed. She then led me over to a spot about midway and told me to try it.

I sat down and noticed there were rails you could grab onto to help yourself from sliding off. It definitely wasn't the most comfortable spit I've ever sat but I had a clear idea as to what it was for now. I went to stand back up but I felt a tug on the back side of my panties, someone was pulling me back seated from the other side of the hole. I then realized Gemma didn't walk up here with us. Before I had time to think any longer the same fingers that yanked on my underwear now pushed them aside and I felt a warm mouth press against my slit.

"Ommm fuuuuckk that feels good" I said in a low husky tone, it was hard to speak with how overwhelmed my body was at the touch. My muscles all sort of convulsed at once. I grabbed into the handles for support and Roxie smiled a knowing smile at my wrothed of pleasure. She crouched down and placed her hands on either side of my face and leaned in for a kiss. I didn't hesitate or resist, I leaned forward and met her halfway. While her tongue was exploring my mouth Gemma, or at least I assumed Gemma's, tongue was exploring a much more private part of my body. Roxie started to massage my breasts and st almost the same time I felt a hand start rubbing my clit. This was too much and I cried a shriek of joy into Roxies mouth as I orgasmed. Waves of pleasure crashing over me.

As I weighed in bliss I'd stopped kissing Roxie, she didn't mind and continued her assault on my mouth however. The tongue and mouth on my pussy never stopped either, and after a few moments I couldn't take the pleasure anymore and sort of slid off the seat and onto the floor. I was a mess, hair disheveled, reeked of sex, and yet still a lurking horny feeling. "God what is this place doing to me, I think I can erase "straight" from my about me sections." Roxie laughed and helped me up.

"I'm sorry, but you seemed to be having fun and it's such a sexy thing to see a girl push the boundaries of her straightness." Roxie said as she pushed some of my hair out of my face.

"It is certainly fun, how do you ever get any work done around here?" I asked.

"Oh this is all part of the job, falls under "guest interaction", but we probably should wrap up the tour, we will be pretty busy upfront soon. " Roxie said.

Gemma walked up the steps then and I could see the wetness on her face, my wetness. She was smiling radiantly, and I returned it. This girl who is barely known just gave me an immense amount of pleasure. We closed the distance and I pulled her in for a kiss this time.

"Thanks for being the first girl to do that to me." I said when I broke the kiss.

"Thanks for letting me, I'd like to make a lot more firsts with you." Gemma replied.

"I'd like that as well." I said back to her, not having time to process these feelings, just letting them out in their raw form.

"Awesome, I heard Roxie Say you have to get back to work but I'll come up and talk to you in a while, if that's ok?" She asked, sounding a little nervous.

"Yes, please do that. I'd love to get to know more about you." And I kissed her again. We broke it and walked over to Roxie who was leaning on the wall next to a sitting Sam. I leaned over and saw that Sarah was on the lower side lapping away at Sam. I thanked both of them for giving me a tour and followed Roxie out of the room, leaving my 3 new friends behind.