New Job, New Discoveries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently I zoned out watching this because Roxie nudged my shoulder and told me to "come back to earth".

I went red in the cheeks. Kate was grinning, It was obvious she'd seen me staring. "Sorry it's been a long day, I spaced out for a second. What's up?"

"It's your turn to make a toast, and since we are almost out of red bull this is just a straight tequila shot and you can wash it down with what's left in the bottoms of the cans." Roxie said as she gave me and Kate a shot and an almost empty can of red bull.

I thought about what Gemma had said earlier and decided that would be my toast "To exploring our inner self", and again we clinked glasses and downed the shots. Tequila was a rough one for me, it burned going down so I quickly drank the last swallow of red bull from the can. "Well I think I'm good on drinks for a while" I said. Knowing the buzz was going to set in strong now.

"I second that." Kate said. "Let's go sit in the living room and you can tell me about your day.". And with this she took my hand and led me over to her couch. Roxie following behind.

She sat me on one end of the couch and then sat on the other end and positioned herself to be staring at me. Roxie sat in a loveseat across from the couch.

"So tell me what you did today." Kate said.

I was about to start from the beginning but I just realized I didn't tell Gemma I made it here safe. "One sec, I gotta tell Gemma I'm here safely"

" Who's Gemma?" Kate asked.

"Roxie can tell you, I'll just be a second". I fumbled for a second with my passcode to unlock my phone, boy were these shots hitting me hard. While I did this Kate turned to Roxientonget filled in on who Gemma was. I wasn't paying close attention but Roxie ran through the tour, starting with her getting my shirt and skirt off.

I sent Gemma a quick text to say I made it and I wanted to send a pic along with it. I opened my camera and from the angle I was holding my phone you had a point of view as if you were resting your head in my lap. My underboob is completely visible from there. I smiled and snapped the photo and sent it along with the text.

I turned back into the convo and Roxie was up to the part of my day where me and Gemma helped that restrained girl have an orgasm. I noticed a change in the room, Kate had tossed her end aside and was now completely naked, her legs spread out so one leg was up on the couch and the other was on the floor. This gave me a clear view of her vagina.

Roxie had also taken her bra and panties off but was sitting with her legs crossed so I couldn't see anything.

My phone buzzed and I saw Gemma had replied "Glad to see you're safe, that picture is a total tease!"

I read that and immediately decided I wanted to impress her so I took my shorts and top off and was now naked like Kate and Roxie. I snapped a few pics. One of the same position just now naked, and one where I used two fingers to spread my pussy for her.

I sent them in that order and then tuned back into my surroundings. Both girls were staring at me, "what?" I asked.

"Did you just send someone down nudes?" Kate asked.

"Yeah." I replied in a tone trying to seem like it was a normal no big thing for me to do.

"You never send anyone nudes!" Kate replied

"That's not true, I've sent a few, normally it's just that people don't deserve them!" I said, trying to justify myself. "I call it being selective"

"Well you really must like this girl" Kate said. "And just this time yesterday you were straight".

I shrugged my shoulders, "I still might be straight, I haven't decided yet. It's been a crazy day!"

Just then my phone buzzed, it was Gemma requesting a video call. I hesitated for a second, this gave Kate the opportunity to snatch my phone and accept it.

"Why hello, you must be Gemma! I'm excited to get to meet you, you have had quite the effect on Emily here." Kate said, turning the phone so I was in view.

I saw Gemma and before she could respond I said "sorry, she was quick and I'm a little buzzed right now."

"Well I've been wanting to meet Kate anyways, I heard a lot about you from the club." Gemma said.

"Oooh really, what have you heard about me?" Kate asked.

"Well a few things, first that you are quite sexy and I can now confirm that to be true with my own eyes." Gemma said. Kate nodded and thanked her. "The other thing I heard was that you like to be in control, some may even say you are a mistress in the bedroom" once again Kate nodded.

"You are correct again, I insist on being in control in all things sex." Kate said. "So tell me Gemma, do you mind if I turn Emily here into the perfect little pet?"

I was a bit stunned by this, I know Kate was always in control and I know she always made passes at me but I never knew she wanted to dominate me. A day ago that may have made me stand up and leave, but right now it kind of turned me on.

Kate glanced over the phone to Roxie, she'd been quite this whole time, and snapped her fingers and spread her legs. Roxie immediately slid out of the couch onto her hands and knees and crawled in between Kate's legs and started to eat her out. My left hand went back to my pussy before I even realized it.

"I'm fine with Emily exploring her sexuality if she wants to. I know what it's like to be in her shoes and finding the joys of sex with another woman. So if she chooses to explore I fully support her" I heard Gemma say.

"Well she is currently watching Roxie between my legs with great interest, the way she is playing with herself I think she might be jealous of Roxie getting to taste me and not her, would you rather have your face hurried between my legs Em?" She said the last part while turning the camera to me.

Gemma was smiling that beautiful infectious smile, I quickly copied it. Something about it just made me happy. "Mhmm that looks fun, like I said earlier enjoy yourself. I'll end the call so it's not awkward for you, just text me tomorrow when you wake up." Gemma said to me. I nodded, unable to find words to say, with that she blew a kiss and clicked off the call.

"Well she seems lovely, and you have fallen head over heels for her, haven't you". Kate asked.

I thought about it for a second before replying. "She sort of reminds me of you, something about her smile and laugh, it's infectious." I was still rubbing myself, a slow pleasure building.

"Well I wasn't lying when I said I wanted to turn you into a perfect little lesbian pet, how does that make you feel?" Kate asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, not sure what to say.

"I think you're curious, I think seeing Roxie drop to her knees without hesitation has got you wondering how that would feel. Do you want Roxie to come lick you, she has a great tongue?" Kate asked.

I didn't have an answer for this question. I didn't say anything I just kept gently playing with myself.

"No? Do you want to take Roxies place between my legs?" Kate asked with a smile on her face. Something about smiles tonight, I just couldn't look at one without smiling back. Kate saw my smile of course and added "it's ok Em, you're my best friend and no matter what you do won't change that, it just may add some more activities to the list of stuff we do together."

I felt reassured by this because my body was telling me to submit and to see where it takes me, but my mind wasn't completely on board with that plan yet.

When I didn't move Kate turned her gaze to Roxie, she pushed her head away from her. "Go give Emily a kiss". Roxie nodded and stood up, stepped over to me and straddled my waist. She dipped her head down and kissed me.

I didn't resist, in fact I welcomed it. It felt as good as the kiss we shared earlier in the night but this time there was something added. Heavy on her face was an intoxicating smell, it smelt like sex and Kate at the same time, like I could distinguish the smell of kate in the heavy aroma.

The scent wasn't the only thing, there was a taste as well, this amazingly sweet and sticky taste. There was a bit of the acidic taste I got earlier when sucking the random restrained woman's juices off of Gemma's dildo. But this was different, it reminded me of the scent of kate after a workout, it had a taste that reminded me of her radiating post workout glow.

I was hooked, I knew I'd do anything Kate asked me to do. I searched Roxies mouth for more of Kate's flavour, once done in her mouth I moved to her cheeks and chin that had a sheen of wetness in them. She laughed and said to Kate "Another one falls to the taste of your pussy!"

"It's a gift, now get off my newest pet so she can take her place serving me." Kate ordered.

Roxie did as she was told and rolled off of me, I tried but failed to follow her since I hadn't finished cleaning her face.

I locked eyes with Kate, she smiled and snapped her fingers and pointed to the wet folds between her legs. I knew what she expected and obeyed.

I slid off the couch and onto all fours. I crawled the few feet to her and positioned my face just an inch away from her opening. I was about to extend my tongue when Kate reached down and tilted my head so I was looking at her. "Not just yet, do you remember how you just would not give me credit for that great orgasm you pleasured yourself to on Friday night?"

What, why was she bringing this up. "Yes, I remember." I said.

"Well since you wouldn't admit that you got off to my orders I think you need to be punished." She said.

My face must have shown my confusion and concern because Kate continued, "I know right now you desperately want to eat my cunt, so your punishment is you must get me off with your face, but cannot open your mouth or use your tongue to taste what you crave."

I was still confused, what else could I do other than lick her? Kate saw this as well and laughed, "here I'll get you started." She grabbed the back of my head and pushed it into her sex, then she started running herself against my face. I understood now and started to try and take over the movements. "Mhmm good, I figured you would learn this one pretty easily".

It was a bit awkward and first, literally sort of dragging skin against skin. I settled in on a technique of trying to use her wetness as a lube and to spread it out to some of the drier areas so my face could glide easier. It started to work and I found a good rhythm, always trying to keep some part of my face touching her clit since I figured it was the quickest way to get her off.

The scent was driving me mad and it was a fight not to open my mouth. I reached down and started to pleasure myself but Kate saw this and had other plans. "Take your hand away from your pussy, you haven't earned an orgasm yet. You are however a wicked little genius at heart knowing to keep constant pressure in my clit, it's like you've done this before! Are you sure your not a lesbian and been hiding it from me?" Kate said with a bit of a laugh and a moan.

I almost opened my mouth to respond but I caught myself, knowing if I did I'd definitely be tasting her. I just hummed a "no" sound.

"Well I'm going to add an extra layer to our little game here since you are doing so well." Kate said. "Roxie get behind Emily and use every tool you have to get her to cum before she gets me to cum, we are turning this into a race."

I'm a pretty competitive person, Kate knows this about me from our gym sessions and some sales competitions at work, so my mind immediately went to what rewards the outcome of this race had. So before Roxie got behind me I moved my head back a bit and asked "So what do I get if I win?". I then went to lean back in but Kate stopped me, realizing she had an opportunity to calm down a bit since I initiated this conversation.

"Well lets see, I propose that when you lose and inevitably cum before me that you then must help me finish turning your sister into another one of my lesbian pets." Kate said.

"What? How could I do that?" I asked. Then realizing I hadn't said no and left the door open to continue this crazy idea.

"Well it's going good so far, while you were busy not texting me back today I was out with your sister, we got massages together and we went shopping together, played dress up in the changing rooms. I think I might have been able to flip her today had we not ran into some of her friends." Kate explained. "So really I think if she saw her big sister submit willingly, then it would probably give her the confidence to submit and take her place on her knees next to you."

"That's insane, she's straight, she would never do that." I said.

"And yesterday you were straight as well, and now you are kneeling with your face covered with my wetness and dying to devour me." Kate said, and man was it true when she put it like that.

"And how about when I win and make you come first?" I asked, deciding the rest wouldn't matter when I won.

"Well then you can have whatever you want, which I assume is to not have to help me seduce your sister." Kate said.

"No I just don't want you seducing my sister!" I replied.

"So you want to seduce her yourself without me?" Kate said, changing the meaning to what I'd said.

"You know what I mean, I don't want her being seduced at all." I replied.

"And I thought we were best friends, all I want is two incredibly hot sisters to kneel before me, is that so much to ask for?" Kate said in a dramatic way.

"No it's not, but I don't want her to be seduced, if she walked in right now and confessed her desire to kneel before you then I'd respect her wishes and support her, but that's of her own doing, not after someone seduced her" I said.

"You're such a good big sister, quite the role model." Kate said. "So it seems we have a deal then?"

"Yes, I hope you're prepared to lose!" I said with a smirk.

"Whenever your ready, you can start us off" Kate said

I took a deep breath and leaned back in, once again deciding to focus on the clit. I was determined, excited, optimistic and sure of my ability. Then I felt a tongue followed by a soft pair of lips attack my pussy from behind, I was doomed....

I knew almost immediately that I was not going to win this fight. Roxie knew how to get me going real quick. The flick of her tongue while also sort of sucking me in between her lips had me boiling in less than a minute. I let out a moan and immediately cursed myself for showing that it was affecting me. I decided to change tactics and try to use the point of my nose as a finger and really hone in on Kate's clit. It definitely had an effect on her. I could feel her start to squirm a bit and could hear her moans.

I was just thinking that maybe I could win this when Roxie turned it up a notch, she went from just a general attack to now a targeted attack on my clit. She was sucking it between her lips and really focusing on it with her tongue. It was the beginning of the end for me. It caused me to lose focus and my rhythm on my task of getting Kate off. After another moment of this I couldn't take any more and I came with a shriek of pleasure. I collapsed onto the floor and just rode wave after wave. I came so hard my ankle cramped up, it was a great orgasm.

Kate acres swiftly, she followed me to the floor, flipped me onto my back and straddled my face. I was too busy with my own orgasm to help her, but she didn't really need my help. She was using my face, she was humping and grinding her pussy over every inch of my face and after probably 30 seconds she was having an orgasm of her own.

"Oh fuck yes, I have been dreaming of cumming on your face for years" she cried as she was being rocked by her own waves of pleasure.

It turns out Kate had a very messy orgasm. She produced a lot of fluids and they went everywhere. She wasn't as much as the restrained girl Gemma said was a squirter, but she definitely gushed every time a spasm would rip through her. I was drenched and must have looked like a cheap hooker after a long day. I felt amazing though, I felt comfortable.

After lying there for a few minutes Kate pulled me back up to the couch and embraced me in a hug. It was a hug that only best friends could share. It somehow said that everything was just right and that this wouldn't affect our friendship, it reassured me that I was safe and loved without saying anything at all.

We broke apart and roxie joined us with a couple bottles of water. "Sorry about that Em." Roxie said "I was rooting for you but I know Kate is fully aware of my talents and would know if I took it easy on you."

"No need to be sorry, that was incredible." I said to her. "Besides I would have been pissed if I won without you giving it your all. That thing you did with my clit was unlike anything I'd felt before."

"That's because you have been with men, they are lost when it comes to eating pussy!" Kate added in.

"So I guess a deal Is a deal." I said. "What are your plans for my sister?"

"Oh I'll think of something" kate said, bit for now I think you need a proper fucking, so why don't we go to my bedroom so I can fuck you into a deep sleep" Kate finished this by getting up and pulling me with her. She motioned Roxie to follow and lead the way to her room.

She stopped me in front of her bed and put gentle downwards pressure on my shoulders. I took this as she wanted me to kneel, so I did. "Good girl." Kate said. She then Turned to Roxie and told her to grab her harness that already had a toy attached, she had already picked one out for this occasion.

Roxie did as she was told and Kate turned to face away from me. This presented me with her tantalizing booty and I couldn't resist but to reach out and grab a handful. Kate looked at me over her shoulder with a stern look, we locked eyes and the look melted into something more of amusement. "Normally I would punish a pet for touching without permission. When I put you in a position I expect you to stay in that position and wait patiently, is that clear?" Kate asked.

I nodded and said "Yes Kate"

"Good, I won't punish you this time, I know you're new to all this and it's cute to watch you get excited over something as simple as grabbing my ass." Kate said. "And you know I do kind of like you" she said the last part with this sarcastic tone.

"Bitch" I said and stuck my tongue out.

"That is Miss Bitch to you." Kate said.

"Fine, Miss Bitch it is." I said.

When we were done our little banter kate turned back around and presented me with a large strap-on cock. It was larger than most men I have ever hooked up with and just smaller then the largest I'd ever had.

"I figured we could start off with something small." Kate said.

"Small?" I asked "this thing beats half the guys out there."

"Well I'm sure that you can handle it, now get it nice and wet for me". Kate said, tapping the tip on my cheek.

I opened my mouth and decided to show off a little. I swallowed it to the base, holding it there for a few seconds until my eyes started to water. Pulling away and bobbing on it a few more times too I deep throated it again. I repeated that process a few times til it was nice and messy.

"Good job, now get on my bed and lay on your back." Kate instructed.

I did as I was told with no hesitation. When I was on. My back Kate grabbed my legs and pulled me forward so my ass was right at the edge. She lifted my legs so my ankles were resting on her shoulders and she positioned the tip of her strap-on cock right at the entrance to my pussy, just not penetrating it yet.

"Roxie you have been great all night, time for a reward. Climb on top of her face so she can get some practice munching on cunt." Kate said.

Roxie was happy to oblige and quickly straddled my face. She looked down at me smiling before lowering her pussy within reach of my tongue. I didn't need to be told what to do, I extended my tongue and began exploring. It felt so natural to me, way more interesting the sucking dick. There was so much to explore and probe. I was doing something right because Roxie dropped down a bit farther, now allowing me to use my lips as well as my tongue.