New Job, New Discoveries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked through the play areas and back to the main corridor. Roxie then lead me to the locker room where we collected her underwear set and my bra. We then walked over to the showers and she asked me if I'd like to join her. I agreed, knowing I looked like a mess. We showered and she washed me, then I washed her, lingering on her large breasts and jiggly butt perhaps longer than necessary. When done we towel dried off our bodies and hair then walked back through to the spa, where I collected my shoes. Then through the gym where I collected my skirt and blouse. Roxie had put her underwear back on at this point but since my panties sort of smelled like sex she told me she had some stuff in the employee area I could use.

We went into the employee lounge and roxie walked over to a shelf that had some folded clothes on it. She tossed me a pair of birth shorts and a tube top that both had the word "Shadow" written down the side. I put them on and realized the tube top wasn't much of a top, it was very tight and only covered the nipple portion of my breasts. It left cleavage above and plenty of underboob below. The shorts however hugged my butt in a way I liked, these are something I'd wear to show off the results of the hours spent in the gym.

We walked back into the reception area and there was a small queue of girls waiting to get checked in.

"Welcome back, I see you got changed into something more comfortable, how was the tour?" Lana, the asian receptionist asked.

"It was an experience I won't soon forget" I replied. She seemed to have a good idea of what my meaning was since she had a big smirk on her face.

" Well you two are back just in time for the rush. Why don't you shadow Roxie for a bit and then we will see if you get the hang of it."

I nodded and walked over to Roxie who had just stepped up to the terminal beside where Lana was working. She greeted the next person and they were here looking for a basic room, they were not a member and it was their first time. I chimed in at this and said "today was my first time ever here as well, you're gonna love it! Want a tip?".

The girl smiled and said "sure, I'm a little nervous"

"Oh I was a little nervous as well but everyone here is amazingly nice, take some time to explore and just go with the flow, don't overthink it and let your feelings guide you". I said.

"Thank you, I've read a lot about this place, that makes me feel better." She said.

Roxie then showed me how to choose a room, pointing out we try to fill the rooms in a sort of every other room pattern on each hallway, that way it's not too crowded all at once. We grabbed her a towel and her room key and Roxie also handed her a brochure that I had not seen before. I took a quick glance at one and it had a breakdown of all the amenities and a little map of the layout.

"You're a natural at this!" Roxie said.

"Eh I've been in sales for the last 4 years, it's easy to sell something when you can tell the truth". I said.

We then went through about 15 more guests, a few couples and one large group of girls. Roxie asked me if I had the hang of it yet and I said that I think I did. She told Lana she could leave for a dinner break and then Roxie took over her spot. I was a little nervous for my first solo guest but really it was easy.

When we slowed down a bit, Roxie showed me the online registration system. Women could reserve a room or locker online if they were going to be arriving within the next 2 hours. Roxie explained that was why some rooms were greyed out in the selection portion of the check in, but the key was still on the wall. She told me it looks like the online portion was slow but that there should be a few coming in within the next hour, otherwise their selection would become available again.

Sure enough the third woman I talked to after that was an online check in. Roxie showed me how to choose the pre appointed room for her and the rest was the same as usual.

The next girl threw me a curveball and asked for a harness and a number 15... I had no idea what she meant but luckily Lana was just coming back from lunch at that moment and filled me in on something I didn't know yet. She told me the club has a selection of sex toys available and they are all on display in the front and numbered. I hadn't seen this before since I never actually walked in through the front door and the display wasn't visible from this side.

Lana led me to a row of cabinets and inside were drawers labeled with numbers. She grabbed from the number 15 drawer and it was a dildo modeled after a white cock, about 6 or 7 inches long and family thin. It had a large round base that made sense after Lana showed me what a harness was. It was pretty obvious after seeing it, but it was a strap-on harness. Lana showed me how one of the rings on the front of the harness let you slide the dildo through and snap it in place. Lana then handed the 2 prices to me and showed me how to ring that up, essentially it was a rental and just cost an extra few bucks when checking in.

The next guest was actually checking out for the night and handed me back her key, Roxie showed me how to complete the checkout and this woman wanted to become a member of the club since she enjoyed her day pass so much. Roxie showed me how to do that, apparently there were 3 membership types; basic, plus and deluxe that could be paid yearly or monthly.

Basic covered your admittance plus a locker and cost $240 a year or $25 monthly.

The plus plan covered a locker or small room, and a free spa appointment every month. This actually taught me that the only parts of the spa that were free were the sauna and steam room, the actual massages had to be paid for, so this plan got you one a month for free. The double plan cost $400 a year or $40 per month.

The deluxe plan got you all of that, plus a free suite when available,plus free entry for 2 additional people, and included VIP invites to sponsored parties and events held here at the club. Some were even exclusive to deluxe plan members. The price for this plan cost $4800 a year or $500 a month.

The last one seemed crazy to me, those must be some wild parties for it to be so expensive. I made a mental note to ask later.

Once we slowed down again Roxie grabbed me and said we were gonna take a break and get some food. We went back into the employee area and it was busy with people. Down were sitting and eating, some were checking schedules and such posted to a board and some were just chatting. I noticed a few of them were dressed in what I would refer to as "rave wear". It was neon colored underwear or skirts. They each had an ipad in a case that had a handle to make it easy to hold while walking. Roxie was introducing me to a few people and telling me what they did, I met some of the cleaning staff, a few servers from the lounge. A cook from the kitchen that peeps the food for the food court, and a manager who oversees the cleaning crew. First impression was everyone was really nice and they all pretty much echoed each other welcoming me and telling me I'd love it here.

When we made our way to the fridges Roxie grabbed a salad and sandwich and I mirrored her. We sat down to eat and I asked her about the girls with the iPads. She explained that their position was that of a hostess or a concierge. A guest could walk up to them for any of there needs and they could make things like reservations to the spa or get them clean towels, even get them sex toys if needed. Really anything they wanted and could charge the card they paid with when checking in if need be right from the iPad. Once again I was impressed.

Megan came in while I was eating lunch, she asked me how my day's been and was delighted to hear I was settling in ok. She commented on the change of clothes and said she really liked to see I was embracing the culture. She handed me a key card to get in the building and to open the locked box on my assigned locker. She then showed me where I could see a paper schedule that I was added onto, and where I could see one online through their employee app.

I realized then I didn't have my phone with me, I'd left it in my car before the interview and had not been back since.

I said I'd have someone else show me when I grabbed my phone and thanked her again for the opportunity.

"Well so far it's been working for both of us, we already got a positive guest review mentioning your name" and she pointed to a tv that was scrolling through recent comments left by guests. Mine wasnt showing right now but it had mentioned that they thought I would be an excellent addition and was already showing my skills. I assumed this was Gemma, now I really wanted to talk to her again, and to thank her for the words of encouragement. We wrapped up our break and the click read that it was almost midnight, I'd been here for 10 hours and barely noticed.

When we went back out there wasn't a crowd and Lana told me that Gemma had come up and asked for me, she told me she was going to wait for me in the food court. She said we were slow so go ahead and see what she wanted. I walked over to the food court entrance. I stopped just outside, I was nervous now that my earlier arousal had worn off to almost nothing. I knew I wanted to get to know her but now all the sudden I wasn't sure at what pace I wanted to go. I let out a breath and calmed myself, I turned the corner and scanned the room. Gemma was sitting at a table alone, she stood up and waved to me. I walked over and she hugged me. "Nice outfit." she said, looking me up and down.

"Thanks, you too." I said. She had changed into sweat pants and a college hoodie. I noticed it was a hoodie from the school I went to "you got to WCU?" I asked. I wouldn't be surprised since it was the local school and a big reason for all the urban development around this area.

"I went, I graduated 2 years ago, why do you go there?" she asked.

"Yeah, I graduate in about 5 months." I replied.

We talked about the school and campus for a few minutes until Gemma changed the subject.

"So earlier you said you wanted to make more firsts with me, I understand that was right after the heat of sex, so I won't be mad if you say no, but I'd like to maybe take you out on a date sometime, to get to know you more. " Gemma said in a nervous tone.

It melted me, I felt bad that this girl had probably battled with the idea to ask me this for the last few hours, her little free "get out of jail" card inserted into the middle of it as well.

"Your right it was in the heat of sex, but it still stands even afterwards, I pretty much work every night but we can do something late night Monday through Thursday, or early afternoon Friday through Sunday." I said, taking her hand into mine.

She brightened at this and said she could make that work. She wanted to exchange numbers but I'd explained that I left mine in the car so she just sent me a text that I promised to respond to when I got it. I told her I needed to go back to work and leaned in for a brief kiss. It felt just as good as it had earlier.

She told me she was just grabbing her stuff from her locker and would be checking out in a bit.

We parted ways and I made my way back to the front. I started helping with the small line that had formed and about halfway through that Gemma made her way to me, handing over the keys to her locker. I checked her out of the system and told her once again I'd text her as soon as I got to my car. She said goodbye and left.

Once the line had died down some Roxie told me it was about time to wrap up for the day, me her and Lana were all done at 2am, our coverage would arrive at 145am.

We didn't have to do much to wrap up, part of our duties were to keep the reception area clean so roxie showed me where the supplies were. She put me to work cleaning the front display case so I got my first actual look at it. The case included lunes and lotions, razors and other toiletries and sex toys. The toys included butt plugs and anal beads, vibrators and wands, and dildos. The dildos ranged from small and thin to large and fat, some molded to look like a dick and others just generic phallic shapes, all in a wide variety of colors. Everything was numbered and there was a sign that explained the cost of getting an opened item or buying one new. It explained the opened ones were cleaned and sanitized and always checked for any defects or deformities that could cause injury or simply not be as satisfying as it should be. It also explained if you bought a new one you owned it, but if left behind it would be cleaned and added to the supply of used items. Seemed fair to me.

Once that was done Roxie and Lana introduced me to the girl who was here to cover us. She was a bit older, maybe late 30s, but still quite fit and curvy. We chatted for a few minutes about my first day and then before long it was time to leave. Roxie showed me how to clock out for the night and sad she'd help me clock in tomorrow so I got used to it. I thanked her for the help and we walked back to the employee locker room. I wasn't going to change figuring who would even see me at 2 in the morning.

"So Kate was texting me earlier, she was asking how you were doing on your first day." Roxie said. " She also invited me over and said to drag you along with me whether you wanted to come or not, I said I'd see what I could do."

"Oh I had no idea you were friends with Kate, uhmm yeah I guess I'll come over, not sure how long I'm gonna be able to stay awake once the rush of the day wears off, but you won't have to drag me out of here." I replied.

"Oh yeah I guess I didn't really go into details on how I knew kate, I mostly know her from here, but I've hung out with her a couple times outside of here, she's a bundle of fun." Roxie said. "And I'll stop and grab some energy drinks, I know I'm pretty tired myself".

"Sounds good, I'll see you over there." I said as I unlocked my car. First thing I did was check my phone. There were a ton of calls and texts from Kate and a few from my younger sister Liz, and 1 from Gemma. I started with hers.

Her text siad "Hey it's Gemma, text me whenever you can" .

I responded that I'd just gotten it and asked her if she made it home safe. She responded "There was an accident on the expressway that slowed everything down. I actually just walked in a few minutes ago. Are you done work?."

As I was responding to her she sent another text, it read "I'm glad you texted me, you just put a smile on my face." And accompanying the text was a selfie of her holding a glass of wine up to her smiling face. Instuddied the pic, realizing just how cute her face was, her smile was infectious and I realized I was smiling brightly as I stared at her pic.

"Yeah I got done work, I'm going to go crash at my best friend's house since she wants to hear all about my night. And I'm glad I texted you because I got to see your amazing smile." It felt weak but it was the truth.

"Well text me when you get there so I know you're safe, and have fun and let your mind free so you can explore yourself, I heard a lot about your friend Kate and she seems like a keeper" Gemma texted back.

"Oh you will love her, you two will have to meet sometime, I'll text you when I get there" I sent this then snapped a selfie of me blowing her a kiss and sent it along after.

Next I dug into my sister's texts. The first was a good luck text that came right before 2pm, the next one was a how'd it go text around 4pm, and the final one was a congrats on getting the job text, apparently she had heard from Kate I had indeed got the job.

I replied back thanks and told her I'd be crashing at Kate's again tonight and would see her tomorrow.

I then started on Kate's messages. There was also one from her wishing me luck, a few asking how it went, after about the 6th or 7th text in a row kate said "if this were an emergency, like a fire or something I'm glad to know I can count on my best friend to have my back" with a winking emoji after it. The next text said "Fine, I'll just use my sources and find out for myself". This was followed up a few minutes later with a congrats text, another one telling me to have fun. The last few were later in the night telling me to come over after work and that she instructed Roxie to drag me here kicking and screaming if she had to.

I called her and like a smart ass she answered "Well I'm glad you could call me back, don't worry the fires out already and the red cross set me up in a tent, I don't need my best friend for anything now".

I laughed and replied "listen bitch, it was a very long day, I'm sorry I didn't text you but I got so caught up in the moment I hadn't even realized I left my phone in my car. I'll make it up to you though, Roxies bringing red bull." Knowing Kate loved to mix red bull and alcohol.

"That sounds like Roxies making it up to me, not you" she said with a tone that gave away her smile through the phone.

"Well then I'll have to make it up some other way. I'll see you in a bit". We ended the call and I pulled out and headed towards Kate's apartment building.

It was a few minute ride so I didn't have time to reflect on the day but flashes of the night's events kept playing through my head. It was fun, I felt so free and like there was no pressure on me. It brought back butterflies to my stomach.

I pulled into kate's building and went to her private elevator. I hit the buzzer and Kate let me into the elevator. I held the door for a moment because I saw Roxie had just gotten out of her car and was walking towards me. "Thanks, I see you like the merch I gave you" gesturing to the fact I hadn't changed.

"It's 2am, who's out here judging me, and I know Kate won't care." I replied.

"That is true." Roxie said. She handed me a bag that contained a six pack of red bulls. She then unzipped her jacket and slipped off her sweatpants and was once again just in her underwear set. "There, now we are about equal".

I laughed, "thanks for coming down to my level, you are a champion of the scantily clad woman!"

Roxie laughed and said "I'm the hero they deserve".

As she said this the elevator doors opened to Kate's apartment. Kate was standing there in a thin silk robe that tied in the front.

"Oh my 2 barely dressed girls at my door, is this how you were planning on making it up to me?" Kate asked "Because if so I must say it's a great start"

I stepped out and hugged her, "well I figured you would be more forgiving if I looked hot when I apologized." I said. "But seriously I was just so excited to get the job that I didn't even remember the outside world for a couple of hours."

Roxie took the red bulls from me and said "Emily here is a real natural, she fit right in at the club. Now who wants a drink?"

"Yes please" Kate and I said in unison. Roxie poured 3 half glasses of red bull and 3 shots of jaeger, handing us one of each.

"To new friendships" roxie said in a toast, we clinked the red bulls and then dropped in the shots and chugged the drinks. It was. Sugary sweet and month concoction that any college student should know and love.

"Whew, delicious, let's have another one!" Kate said.

This time though Roxies skipped the jaeger and went with whisky and peach schnapps, I noticed she poured her shots quite generously.

Again we each got a half a glass of red bull and a shot glass. This time Kate made the toast "To wild adventures". We clinked glasses, dropped in the shot, and chugged the drink. This one was much stronger but well balanced. The sugary sweet red bull and peach schnapps combined and fused well with the whiskey.

I could feel my inner temp start to heat up and looming around I could tell it did the same to Kate. She loosened the tie in her silk robe and let it hand free, she was not wearing any bra or panties. I found myself staring at her chest, everytime she would move one way or the other her nipples would peek out from the edge of the fabric.