All Comments on 'New Life At The Victorian Motel Ch. 03'

by BellaWrites234

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AliceGeeAliceGee4 months ago

I am enjoying this story and appreciate that it is a work of erotic fiction but it would not hurt to inject a dose of reality into the tale from time to time. The young woman has beem inside the whorehouse overnight and has had vigorous sex with two women and licked the butthole of another but at no time has she freshened up after any of the encounters. By now she must totally reek of stale sex and sweat, not to mention what her breath must be like.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Cat or kitten gotten end up learning how to licks pussy like a kitten. She going get initiated from other girls pt 4

shuckyducky_quackquackshuckyducky_quackquack4 months ago

Fantastic follow up!!!! Quickly becoming my top WLW author!

p.s. Loved the is TayTay???? vibe.

toesucker1toesucker14 months ago

Too bad. I was hoping Cat would take door number one. It's still a really well done story. Hopefully Cat won't suffer too much in the next chapter. Maybe just get better in touch with her true self?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is just kidnapping. no papers that she signed could have force her to work some where against her will. I know it is just a sex story, but dose of reality would make it better.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Chapter four may be placed in a different category.

alexwatson62alexwatson623 months ago
Sorry.......

Have to agree with a previous comment.

This is just kidnapping and forced prostitution.

NOT a "lesbian sex" story!!

Should be in "non consent" if anywhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellaWrites234@BellaWrites234
Just a hopelessly submissive imaginative sapphic with very very deviant thoughts who loves telling stories of the reluctant seduction and straight girls getting turned by the powerful lesbians who know what's best for them. My stories usually start out with our straight girl...