All Comments on 'New Life: The Awakening'

by bondagekitten775

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To be continued...?

I do hope so -- this was a terrific read -- well done!

5 *s and please write more -- soon!

bondagekitten775bondagekitten775over 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you for reading my story and voting, everyone. I'm pleased you all enjoy it! I didn't think it would go over this well, so I'll see if I can type up a new chapter for you to enjoy. Please keep up the voting, and especially feedback on how to make it better!

XoXoX

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:)

i really hope i can experiance something like this one day, amazing story thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Didn't buy this

I didn't buy the set up for a second - the plot and character's reactions were wholly unconvincing and therefore I was unable to empathise or care about what was happening to her. These are the elements you need to work on to develop your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Uh, no not really

Aw that’s so sweet, clearly the way to win a girl’s heart is kidnapping, rape and repeated death threats....the ‘rape fantasy” is a common one because society has brainwashed people into thinking of sex as wrong or dirty. It isn’t, because sex between consenting adults is frickin’ awesome. A ‘fantasy rape’ is a scenario where the ‘victim’ is absolved of any responsibility or blame.

The story attempts to introduce the concept of this being consensual by claiming that the rapist wants a D/s relationship with the victim and that he will give her the choice to accept or reject him??!

Call me old fashioned if you will but I prefer my sexual partners to use their words and just ask first. The entire thing gives a really poor impression of D/s and bdsm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbondagekitten775@bondagekitten775
(I did not make my User picture, it's simply borrowed from the original artist.) I'm April, a young blooded avid fan of erotica and aspiring writer. Well, I've written a couple stories but they're not too great. With a little bit of experience in BDSM, I found that I am trul...