All Comments on 'New Neighbour Pt. 06'

by yourcybersub

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
the best

my God!!! this woman is very sadistic. the way she tortures him is killing me. she is delicious keeping him on edge. I love how she tortures the balls too. I'm loving this story. Happy birthday. by far one of the best stories here. please don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is absolute masterpiece i love this story it's so hot... and can't wait for next chapter

Thank you

louiseacdlouiseacdabout 3 years ago
so hot

i may have to lock myself up to read this story, stretching my panties and have constant wet spots on them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Perfect!

One of the best stories here! More tease and denial please!

Cant wait for the next chapter!

toshiro75toshiro75about 3 years ago
Garbage

It isn't healthy for young man not to come so long. She is unnecessary cruel and surely not in love with him. 1 star.

yourcybersubyourcybersubabout 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the 1 star review toshiro... I think you have completely missed the point. If you don't understand or like the narrative of a story maybe you should read one that you do like. There are plenty of different genres on offer after all. Stay safe x

pdw1234pdwpdw1234pdwabout 3 years ago

This keeps on being one of the best stories I ever read on Literotica. It has some harsh parts in it that I maybe not like that much, but I fully understand the need of them in the dynamics between the protagonists. The details of how Tom is evolving in his mind is of outstanding level. I feel with him and I'm very eager to know how the next weeks will be for him. Will he be ready to withhold from cumming before he gets to university? Or will he not go at all? Questions I hope to see answered in the coming chapters. @yourcybersub This is really very very good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fascinating

Someone once asked me why it was that some men found chastity so exciting: the concpt of being turned on by not being able to be turned on. I was unable to adequately answer that question - partly because it was couched in a misunderstanding of the concept, but mainly because I lacked the words.

Also, this story didn't exist. Now? Now I would show them this instalment of your story (already good before this point) as it explores and explains that.

As a useless addition: thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Unsure how I feel part 2

This story seems to have taken a hardcore turn. I found the jail cell to be too much. He asked to be released. Why was he not? Then he feels guilty for asking to be let out of the cell. She claims to love him, but I'm not sure she does. What would his poor mother think? I liked the story when it had a bit of sensitivity on her part. But she's gone totally cruel. I understand that maybe I don't get it but can you truly consent to this level oF mind control? Does he have a safe word or a way to get out of this?

He's lost his personhood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a wonderful story. I’m really interested how it continues

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This is awesome!

I’m begging you to to write another part, please! This is unbelievable awesome!

TomSpeedyTomSpeedyabout 3 years ago
This story just gets better and better.

I love this kind of femdom. It’s sadistic and cruel and that’s exactly how I love it!

I don’t even know how you have all these ideas, with all this equipment, and all these positions. I mean, I think I love mummification even more now due to this chapter. That was my favorite part. Especially when she used his face with his body still wrapped up.

I also love the emphasis on him licking her pussy more often. Part of me wanted to combine that scene of them sleeping together with some oral service. I would have loved to see her “accidentally” roll on top of him and plant her hips on his head, grinding herself on his face as if she is having a wet dream. Of course, she is only acting like it’s an a accident, but I think something like that would fit in the theme of this story.

One again, I love this update and I can’t wait for the next one!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 3 years ago

A brilliant chapter in a wonderful series. The mind is the greatest erogenous zone and we can't even touch it... well, physically. The flavor of sadism Ma'am exerts (expresses?) is the kind best shared between friends. I'd not want Ma'am to be my enemy.

Kudos on creative BDSM scenes.

The thoughts and feelings of a character have always carried the bulk of erotic impact when reading erotica, for me. So, I thank you for doing such a splendid job of it. It in the same realm of inner experience that you give readers insight into the heart of BDSM. Again, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Storytelling at the highest level. Reading them my dick was still trying to flex. The cage effectively contained this. Long-term mummification is something I've been thinking about. However, the script of the story is probably unreal. It is unlikely to last this long. Congratulations and I come back to your further reading

Iwanowitz2002Iwanowitz2002over 2 years ago

What a wonderful evil woman, anticipating every reaction on his part, boy getting sucked in deeper with every encounter. Reading this, as with previous chapters, has me leaking in my cage...

EssEssCehEssEssCehover 1 year ago

I'm starting to feel uncomfortable about this.

One of two things: or we are going into "supersub who can take anything regardless"-territory or

these two are heading straight into a brick wall.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryourcybersub@yourcybersub
I am a married man, I am not going to leave her, or cheat on her in real life but I have a sub side that needs releasing. I have a reasonable amount of free time and would love to make a connection with someone special...it can happen. Every once in a while I have a free coupl...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES