All Comments on 'New Neighbour Pt. 08'

by yourcybersub

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
hemmingwaybhemmingwaybabout 3 years ago

Another great addition to the story

Fuzzi77Fuzzi77about 3 years ago

Wonderful as always. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this evolves.

pdw1234pdwpdw1234pdwabout 3 years ago

Fantastic evolution. For a sub this must be heaven, having 2 dommes that love him both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing story! I love the last part with alexis, I hope you'll post new chapters with her in them soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

i love how this one ended. That's all i have to say right now.

perroCastidadperroCastidadabout 3 years ago

Congratulations !!!

I like the way the story unfolds.

Hopefully you will continue it soon.

I have a question, will he even refer to her as Alexis and not as Mistress or Goddess?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I was looking for this part and it somehow dont feel right. You Made Alexis clearly abusing tom and not giving much back. I feel somehow sorry for tom because He do t deserve pleasure Just desperation. But Just my opinion

TomSpeedyTomSpeedyabout 3 years ago

I love how realistic the relationship with Alexis seems. She went from an inexperienced horny woman eager to learn, to someone who understands the role in the relationship they are in. Amazing!

Also, the detail with each scene with Alexis was great. With Louise, her scenes with Tom have been summarized lately, and I was hoping that level of detail with Alexis returns with Louise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have a love hate relationship with this story. I have for many reasons a connection to Louise. She has been distant and different in the last few chapters. Now she is in a relationship with a young person who is falling for a younger woman. Can she meet a more appropriate sub, older, more intellectually on her level and let the kids go. Love for everyone...... I know you don't have to take requests but no harm in asking. I am very pro Louise ❤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

To Anonymous before me: Believe me - he will post a new chapter soon - I will make sure of it. Yourcybersub will not have an orgasm until the next part is finished and posted here. And I know how eager he is to spurt again after such a long time... But no no no - work first. @ yourcybersub: As Louise and Alexis - we, your readers, won't go for mediocre writing - we want the best. So better get your lil butt in the writing chair and do your best. I expect a detailed writing schedule tomorrow (April 11th). Love, Princess

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well Tom started out as a partner in this scary experiment. He was a scared sub, a lot was demanded of him, but, there was a sense that, his hardcore submission was consensual, and that ma'am had a modicum of care toward him. Then each chapter got progressively darker. The cruel long term chastity, the extreme cock cage, then the even more extreme cock tube. The CBT will probably make him impotent, but hell he's not having kids anyway. The utter lack of care for his constant frustration, we are talking long term permanent chastity. He truly is a thing, sleeping in a jail cell. Pretty soon he'll be in a leather suit locked in a small box like the Gimp from the film Pulp Fiction. Remember he's only 19 and fairly masculine, Is turning him into a thing, a total slave, fair to him? Why do I care? The author made me care. For those who say I'm "triggered", I say you are correct. The author is good and made me care about him. I hate his long term suffering. He'll never regain any sense of personhood. That's been taken away. Anything is good in moderation. This has gone beyond that.

hemmingwaybhemmingwaybabout 3 years ago

I love this story, well written and believable. To the anonymous critic above, I agree its darker but its a bdsm story, they have gone past the getting to know you bit and things have got serious. I can still see the love in the relationship between all three of them. Tom could just leave if he wanted to but he likes being a sub in chastity too much. Also a few ball beatings don't make you impotent and to say he is never having kids aged 19 after about 6 months of being a sub is a stretch. I like where the story is going and want to find out what happens next. Keep it up yourcybersub.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It would have been good if he was released and allowed to experience all of life. He is a child really. Once he experienced all of life I am sure he would have returned to Louise. 5 years on, knocking on her door. But he is trapped. It is cruel. I am sorry you are triggered anonymous. I also understand why. It was a real relationship at the beginning. Love you could feel. It is not now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved this story! Don't stop it here please! By the way I like the idea of introducing Alexis a lot

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 3 years ago

5 stars for great storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ehhh...Keep the story line focused on Louise and Tom. Alexis adds nothing to the eroticism of the whole scenario. It is about a lifelong (potentially) commitment to Louise. How far will he go to please her? To what level of cruelty will she descend? Alexis is an unneeded distraction from the meat of your, up to this point, great story.

ls2256ls2256over 2 years ago

I am so loving this series. A Domme mentor is such a neat twist.

Iwanowitz2002Iwanowitz2002over 2 years ago

Again, I enjoyed this, but have to say that as a story line it’s a bit smooth (easy to say, I know). A few rough edges (pun not intended) with suffering for Tom and self-doubt for Alexis and Louise would make things a bit more realistic.

It’s also what I love in the series, the individuals involved have a life outside all of the prisons, bondage, torture, denails, etc. Moving on to the next chapter, oozing precum in my chasity cage as i read this...

justcallmejeffbruhjustcallmejeffbruhover 2 years ago

Loving the story so far, easily one of my favorite femdom series. One thing is bugging me, almost no anal. Would love to see Alexis or Louise use Tom's ass, maybe a butt plug or some pegging. Is there anything like this coming up in the series?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story. I like the chastity play, and adding Alexis as the student is great. I don’t care for the latex hood or suit thing- just don’t find that interesting. And too few bathroom/hydration breaks! Great series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryourcybersub@yourcybersub
I am a married man, I am not going to leave her, or cheat on her in real life but I have a sub side that needs releasing. I have a reasonable amount of free time and would love to make a connection with someone special...it can happen. Every once in a while I have a free coupl...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES