All Comments on 'New Neighbour Pt. 09'

by yourcybersub

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Fuzzi77Fuzzi77about 3 years ago

Wow. I've my own chastity cage locked on Reading these stories. That one just blew my mind. I really love the switching between Alexis and Ma'am. I hope that becomes a regular theme while Tom is kept denied. Bravo..... More and more please.

Fuzzi77Fuzzi77about 3 years ago

This is the best one yet. I've read it three times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great episode and development here. Love how you developed the characters especially how Louise is training Alexis. Looking forward to more awesome threesome!

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 3 years ago

YES!!! I was hoping Alexis would get his key! Awesome series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Epic! Cant wait for the next! Now that she has his key too!

Skytten123Skytten123about 3 years ago

Wonderfull story, really intense and well wruitten. Hope it continues. Maybe it is time for Tom to learn about Post Orgasm Torture ( is is nearly the only aspect missing according teasing / denial and pain) if he cums by accident. I am sure Alexis and Louise could have some fun with that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It is interesting how much better the story is when Louise is back. Look at the votes. She is just overwhelming in a good way. I love her. So strong intelligent, beautiful and caring. Just so much more than Alexis. Tom is a lucky sub, he is in control really, having two Dommes love him. Just so not like real life when he would be one of many and lucky to meet one Domme let alone two. The beauty of fiction. Excellent writing yourcybersub. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

really nice story. i personally prefer Louise over alexis. altho she was good, i liked her training. i think dommes should be in the position they put subs just to know the power they hold. and just my preference i prefer Louise keeping the keys. would be hot if she sent alexis home wearing it to feel the frustration of chastity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really would prefer for Louise to keep the keys and the dominance over Tom. Alexis is a nice addition to the story but its just too soon for Louise to hand her the keys. Nevertheless, great plot development :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love it my friend! Very good development and very good ending of this part! I'm proud of you. The longer you are in chastity the better you write - so - as sorry as I am (am I?) - I expect the next part to be even better - and you know what that means, don't ya? Sealed envelope for a long time.... Love ya, Princess

pdw1234pdwpdw1234pdwalmost 3 years ago

I love this story. I love the psychology of it all. I love how it evolves towards the awareness that he will not have an orgasm cause he's better without. I like that dimension better than the parts when he has to endure pain and discomfort. I hope you come back with more. Much more :-)

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 3 years ago

Behind the physical cage they are constructing an intangible one. The best part, for me, is he wants it as much as they do.

MetaBobMetaBobalmost 3 years ago

A really well done series, my sincere compliments! The only thing that threw me was on page 2 when he has earplugs in and describes himself as temporarily "blind and deaf", but twice can hear the click of heels as the women enter or leave the room.

ls2256ls2256over 2 years ago

Love the twists

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryourcybersub@yourcybersub
I am a married man, I am not going to leave her, or cheat on her in real life but I have a sub side that needs releasing. I have a reasonable amount of free time and would love to make a connection with someone special...it can happen. Every once in a while I have a free coupl...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES