New Order of the Ages Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,012 Followers

"Just don't forget your other husband, dear. Now that you called me that in public, I have to make an honest woman of you," Dale teased her.

"Promises, promises, and you better deliver, white boy!" Tanya told him with a French kiss of his own.

"For now, though, let's all go someplace and eat. I don't know about you, but lots of sex gives me the munchies, especially at night. My treat, everyone!" Agent Harlan Gibson announced, asking Dale, "Do you mind if I borrow Larry as my date tonight? I'm curious about men, but I've never done anything about it. I heard that he's a Top despite his submissive ways and that I am just buzzed enough to be ready to lose my anal cherry."

"Let me take your sister out on a date tonight, not just sex, but an actual dinner date as part of the group, and it's a deal. I gather that you meant that with Larry, too, right?" Dale asked Harlan.

"Hell, yeah. I love his enthusiasm for food and drink. Nacho's Pizza Buffet, guys?" Harlan referred to a fusion buffet that embraced Cuban, Italian, Puerto Rican, Mexican, and other Latin foods at once.

"At the risk of speaking out of turn, for their pizza, I'd even bottom, though I'm nearly always a Top," Larry confessed.

"Would you fuck a girl for it?" Kerry teased him.

"If I ever did, you'd be the first to know," Larry chuckled as everyone laughed.

Yeah, not a bad Halloween at all ... and to think that Irene and Kathy were busy leading the kids on trick or treating ... that was why they were absent from the Festival, so the twins thought, but then great minds thought alike...

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,012 Followers
12