New Order of the Ages Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,012 Followers

"Well, if you have connections with Chase, you should lobby him. Perhaps we can organize a meeting of owners and slaves to rally for improved status for slaves. Not all Masters would agree, but I would," Bob Ryan proposed, "I can use my own pull at least. I'm tempted to run for Governor myself, in fact."

"Do it, babe. Run for governor, whatever Chase Willard does. You'd make a fantastic governor, dear," Melina told her husband.

"I agree. Master would make a wonderful governor," Andrea said as she lit a cigarette.

"I'd endorse you if that makes any difference," Nadine stated.

"Same here, Master Bob," Rachel assured her ex-husband.

"And me," Dan told him.

"Me, too," Tanya said.

"And me," Dale added his two cents.

"You got my vote," Melanie stated.

"And mine," Lacey agreed with her.

"This just in, IBS can now call the states of Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Michigan, Illinois, and West Virginia. Ohio is still too close to call for now. We're projecting that President Rubio has won the states of Alabama, Mississippi, and Tennessee, while Governor Weiss has carried the states of Michigan, Illinois, and West Virginia. This further moves the board and closes the window of opportunity for both candidates to gain more leverage. Time is running out here. What are your thoughts on that, Anwar?" Tristan asked her co-anchor.

"I would agree, essentially. We are running out of time, and of states. This is a narrow, nail-biting electoral contest, and it is rapidly turning into a matter of the cold, hard arithmetic. Both have picked up large states, Michigan, Illinois, Pennsylvania, and New York for Weiss, Florida for Rubio, but there remain just three big states left in play: Ohio, Texas, and California. The rest are small states and many of them favor the Republicans. If Weiss is going to take the President down, she's gotta start with Ohio. The map is very problematic without her home state, plus West Coast voters in states that haven't seen their polls closed would be rather discouraged if she lost her native state, to say the least. If she loses Ohio, I don't see where she has a fighting chance," Anwar cautioned.

"Well, not to worry about that, Anwar, because I just got this projection from our team and they have just called Ohio for Governor Weiss, which definitely keeps her in play," Tristan smiled a bit more sincerely than she might have for President Rubio, of course, finding it hard to hide her glee at Weiss winning this key state.

"And Wisconsin. Our analysts have just called the Badger State for Weiss as well, which raises more troubling issues and hackles for President Rubio and his campaign," Anwar concurred, smiling slightly and more carefully himself.

"Well, she's still in the fight, our girl. That's a damn good sign," Dan grinned as he hugged and kissed Tanya, and then each of his slaves, followed by Rachel ... and then Dale and his slaves.

"That she is. Glad to see that. Ohio would have been rough to lose, to put it mildly," Dale started to say, just as another election bulletin came up, "Hold on, there's a new projection."

"This just in, folks. IBS has now projected a few wins for President Rubio, which is helpful to him especially after the heavy losses of Ohio and much of the Rust Belt. We can now call Arkansas, Missouri, Louisiana, and best of all Texas for Rubio, leaving him with command of virtually all of the South. However, we can also call Puerto Rico and Iowa for Governor Weiss, which is some good news for her," Anwar declared calmly, fighting back some disappointment with Texas in particular.

"She's going to need that good news, what with the farm states in the Midwest that I can now project. We can now call Kansas, Oklahoma, North Dakota, South Dakota, and all but one of Nebraska's electoral votes for President Rubio, with that one electoral vote going to Weiss based upon Nebraska's Congressional-based system of choosing electors. That increases his buffer or firewall of states considerably, which he'll need going into California and the West Coast. On the other hand, Governor Weiss has carried Minnesota, which gives her some cushion as well and helps her avoid a rough landing as she exits the Midwest," Tristan observed as the Midwest now took on either red or blue colors on the map.

"And now polls have closed in the Mountain Time Zone, which means likely red states such as Utah, Arizona, Montana, Wyoming, and Idaho, as well as two purple states, Nevada and Colorado, and one solidly blue state: New Mexico. This smells suspiciously like a very rough ride for Governor Weiss, given President Rubio's built-in advantages as a Latino and a Republican. If she can survive that onslaught, though, she'll enter friendlier territory along the West Coast, though not a moment too soon, given the likely Western bloodbath," Anwar commented somewhat grimly, looking forward to a possible Republican sweep in the Mountain States about as much as he was eager for a root canal.

"Oh, God's teeth, this part is galling indeed. And scary. Is the math with us or not?" Dale asked aloud.

"Actually, it is. I've run some numbers and, even if Rubio carries every Western/Mountain state except New Mexico, he's still going to hit a probable blue wall in the Pacific region, with only Alaska likely to go his way. That still leaves California, Washington State, Oregon, and Hawaii as probable Democratic wins, which makes Governor Weiss the President-elect if she can avoid losing New Mexico and any of those reliable states on the West Coast," Tanya asserted, her solid math skills paying off here.

"I would have to agree, Dale. Look at it this way. The states that Weiss is expected to lose are all smallish, except arguably Arizona with its massive population, many of them Hispanics who could surprise us and the elderly, who often vote in disproportionate numbers to the rest of the electorate," Dan backed Tanya up, just as another update came up.

"This is an IBS election update. We can now project that Utah, Wyoming, Montana, Arizona, and Idaho have gone to President Rubio, but also that New Mexico, Nevada, and Colorado have been carried by Governor Weiss. This is better than expected news for Governor Weiss and very bad news for President Rubio, as it makes his chances of reelection dependent upon five states, four of which are likely to go Governor Weiss's way. In essence, the betting odds of the President being re-elected are very much against him and he would need to pull an upset in California in order to win a second term. It's got to be looking very grim in the White House right now, but much brighter in the Governor's Mansion in Columbus, Ohio," Anwar noted with a slight measure of optimism in his voice, as much as he tried to seem impartial.

"Don't get too excited, guys. It's been a night full of twists and turns, and I fear that there could be another one. California is a major ball still in the air and I won't rest easy until it's decided, one way or the other. Whatever happens in the other states, California is the tipping point," Dan warned them.

"And we have to be aware that this could still be the President's night, if he can pull off an upset win in California. That's happened before, such as in 1916, when President Woodrow Wilson defeated Governor Charles Evans Hughes of New York in spite of the night going his way. There would have to be some real unknown factors for President Rubio to carry the Golden State, but it wouldn't be without precedent, that was my point. So, I would caution against projecting things too soon, especially as not all polls have closed on the West Coast," Tristan declared.

"No, but they are about to close in just ten minutes, and then we'll have some early results from the first precincts that might give us a better idea of things," Anwar replied, trying to act calmer than he was.

"Hey, the chili is ready, folks. Let it cool down while I get out the Fritos, cheese, and onions for the Frito pies. By the time that is ready, the polls should be closed," Irene told them all with a wide grin, making a point of feeding Masters and slaves both the same equal portions and at the same time, just as Dan, Dale, and Tanya always encouraged.

"I wonder if any of those states will carry out their threats of secession if Governor Weiss or President Rubio win? We could see history repeat itself, I think," Larry thought aloud.

"If it happens this time, there's no stopping it. The states are on closer to an equal level of technology, the President would be unable to use much of the National Guard, and parts of the nuclear arsenal could be turned against the Feds. Plus, it's likely to be scattered areas of loyalty rather than a cohesive rump republic," Jason spoke his mind, pleased that in the Orsini home, no one had the attitude that "slaves were to be seen and not heard."

Just then, the TV screen flashed, noting that there was an update.

"Hello again, folks. I'm Tristan Gilbert, reporting live from Washington, DC with an IBS Election Night Update. The polls have now closed in California, Oregon, Washington State, and Alaska, with only Hawaii to go. We have the first precincts reporting in and some exit polls, but it's still too early to call this, especially in California and Alaska, the former due to its sheer population, the latter due to its vast land mass."

"Okay, guys, time to chow down!" Irene told everyone with a grin, inviting them to grab their bowls, now that she had applied the cheese, Fritos, and onions to the chili.

"Gotta love these, especially on a cooler night like this, for sure. Something nice and warm to heat you up," Dan complimented his mother's cooking, even as his hand wandered over to her bottom.

"Well, anything for my family, son, and you're definitely all family, but especially my boys, my twin sons," Irene told him as she moved her booty to get more of his hand on it, "Want to fuck really quick before we eat? We can do it in the kitchen very fast. You know that I love both of my sons equally, even if Dale is my Master."

"Of course, Mom. One of us had to legally own you, but you're still our Mama," Dan agreed, even as he bent her over the kitchen counter and slid his hard cock inside her obviously wet and welcoming twat.

"Oh, fuck me, son! Oh, God!" Irene exclaimed, though everyone in the living room ignored the scream of pleasure.

Quickly and now more quietly, as Dan covered her mouth, Irene and her son got it on for several more minutes, fucking like it was going out of style or as if they'd never see each other again. For a fifty-year old woman, soon to turn fifty-one, Irene wasn't bad at all, especially due to the treatments that she regularly took to maintain her libido and slow the aging process. Becoming a slave had actually helped, since she had a lot less stress and a lot more pleasure, particularly from her sons, though Jason and others had helped as well. She had been able to basically retire early, become a housewife, and have people fuck her nearly into the grave at times, which was a glorious combination in her mind.

Right as Irene howled again with her ecstasy, the commercial breaks ended and another update happened, forcing Dan to come sooner than he planned. He pumped his mother full of his hot jizz, while she removed her apron and walked back into the living room with him, naked as the day that she was born. Everyone could smell his cum as well as her juices, just as they heard Anwar Massoud make the big announcement.

"So, as much as we hate to announce this while people in Hawaii are still voting and the polls haven't closed yet, we can now project that we have elected a new President. With just 13% of California's precincts in, we can still comfortably say that Governor Rebecca Weiss's commanding lead is insurmountable there. It isn't even close in the Golden State, and thus with California and its electoral votes going to her, the Honorable Rebecca Weiss, Governor of the great Buckeye State of Ohio, has been elected the 48th President of the United States. She has defeated the incumbent President, Marco Rubio and thus made history by becoming the first Jewish President and the first female President as well. Yes, it's safe to say that Governor Weiss is now President-elect Weiss, and we naturally hope to see her victory speech as well as President Rubio's concession speech in relatively short order," Anwar announced with some poorly concealed relief and delight at the outcome.

"Well, much as I hate to see the abrupt exit of our first Hispanic President, this is a big deal for the country and we're all better off for it, assuming that no states secede," Melanie fought back tears, even as she began kissing both Jason and Lacey with real passion and excitement released now.

"And we can now also project that, despite their lesser significance now, Washington State and Oregon have also been carried by Governor Weiss, while President Rubio took Alaska, predictably enough," Tristan Gilbert wiped away the tears from her own eyes as the TV turned to the crowd in Columbus, Ohio, just outside the Governor's Mansion.

"We're still awaiting things both in DC, where President Rubio chose to watch the returns from the White House, as we're expecting him to officially concede the election to Governor Weiss, and then her to give her victory speech as well in Columbus, Ohio," Anwar reminded them, the moment very sobering as people realized that a woman, who also happened to be Jewish, was about to lead the country in a new direction again.

"Wow, this really is historic, you know!" Dale reacted to the momentous nature of the event, "Hard to actually believe that it's happened. Just like when Obama won. Same kind of thing. The world is watching us now, even more than ever."

"And that's even before the concession and victory speeches," Dan smiled while putting his arms around Irene.

"At the risk of borrowing a slogan from a tobacco company, we really have come a long way, baby," Tanya said, kissing Rachel on the lips as she exhaled at last.

"That we have, my dear Mistress, that we have," Rachel smiled as she wiped away Tanya's tears.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,012 Followers
12