New Partner and Holiday 4some

Story Info
New partner and we enjoy a holiday 4 some.
2.9k words
4.23
7.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joedevon
joedevon
39 Followers

Early June 2022 and I was on holiday with Ann who I had vaguely known for several years but had only started a relationship with 3 months earlier. I thought back over the last 3 months and realised how my life had already changed. Back in early spring I was depressed and bored but after a short break from work realised that I needed to start enjoying life again after the trauma of the Covid pandemic. I'm Mike, late 50's, recently widowed and still fairly fit and active. 5'10" tall, 85kg, with a decent body and financially secure as I own my small house without a mortgage. Unfortunately still have to work to help pay the bills but this enables me to meet a range of people and I'm fairly easygoing.

While I was married several women had made subtle (and a couple of not so subtle) advances to me and I had always turned them down even when I found them attractive and even a couple of women who gave me an instant hard on whenever I saw them. After a short break from work and thinking things over I knew that now there was now no reason to turn them down and I had even made a mental list of those who I would be happy to jump into bed with even after I had discounted the married ones.

Happy with my decisions I went back to work and while I was in no rush I wasn't going to delay or reject any suitable woman. Within a week I had seen Ann again and although we had flirted when she had been married I now knew she was divorced and she had made it clear on a couple of occasions in the past that she fancied me and at 5'8" tall, a slim body, lovely figure, long black hair and a good sense of humour she was in the top 3 of my 'most shaggable' women list. She was about the same age and I had turned the conversation round to subtly telling her I was now widowed and she took the hint.

She invited me for a coffee the following week which I happily accepted and I knocked on her door the following Tuesday with some trepidation. She opened the door wearing a light summer dress, sleeveless, reasonably low cut neckline and quite short showing her slim legs. Her long black hair was loose over her shoulders. She showed me into the kitchen / diner and we made small talk as she made the coffee and cut the recently made cake.

"Sorry to hear about your loss," she started to say but I cut her off before she could say any more.

"One of those things, I've mostly got over it and I've decided its best not to dwell on the past."

"Totally agree, I try not to think about my ex and to look forward as well."

By now we had finished the coffee and cake and we looked at each other a bit nervously until she offered to show me around her house. It wasn't big so didn't take long but we finished outside her bedroom and we both stood wondering what to do next. Thankfully she took the initiative and stepped forward and kissed me gently on the lips. She looked at me anxiously until I returned the kiss with a bit more vigour and quite quickly the gentle kisses had turned harder and we pulled each other closer and my cock was already straining against my shorts. Her nipples were rock hard against my flimsy t shirt and as we stopped and separated we knew what the next step would be.

Taking my hand she guided me into the bedroom and with one movement undid her dress and let it fall to the floor revealing her matching skimpy bra and equally skimpy thong. She looked amazing and I swiftly followed until I was just wearing my briefs with my cock obviously straining to be released.

"Glad you're ready Mike, I haven't been fucked for months and I desperately need a nice thick hard cock up my pussy."

Her dirty talking made me harder as I moved forward and kissed her again with my hands roaming across her breasts and feeling her nipples. My hand slid down and felt her wetness through her thin material. I lowered my head and kissed and licked her breasts as she moaned softly and I eased them out of her bra and enjoyed the nakedness. As I kissed them my hand was playing with her pussy and my hand moved inside the thong and she gasped as I touched her and slid the tip of a finger inside her. She moaned as it slid in further and I withdrew before I pushed her gently onto the bed and pulled her thong off at the same time. Ann managed to pull her bra off and she lay on the bed, legs apart waiting for me. I pulled my briefs off revealing a decently thick 7" cock and I lent forward and rubbed it against her dripping pussy. I used some of her juices to get it wetter and guided it towards her. As I slowly held it against her I wondered if she was ready or if she needed more foreplay, so far there had been very little.

She looked at me, "Fuck me, Mike, fuck me. Get that cock in me, all the way and start riding and pumping me. I won't last long and I want to feel you come deep in me."

I didn't need telling a second time so I spread her legs and pushed in to her. No resistance at all, she was so wet and eager it was the easiest I'd had for years. I started to push, getting faster as I went, hoping she was right because I was quickly getting to the point of no return. Ann was writhing and moaning and I realised she was about to come. So was I and as she started to have what seemed a fantastic orgasm under me I thrust hard and deep and released all my pent up cum in 5 or 6 glorious spurts. For the next few minutes we calmed down and held each other until my cock finally started to lose its hardness and I slowly withdrew. As I stood up and got off the bed and wondering who was going to shower first Ann knelt on the floor and started to clean my cock up. Her tongue slid up and down my shaft lapping up the juices and as she kept repeatedly sucking the tip she got me hard again.

"Christ, I can't remember the last time I got hard again so quickly, do you...", my voice trailed off as she stood up and this time she pushed me onto the bed. She quickly straddled me and slid her thoroughly wet pussy, with a mixture of her juices and my cum seeping out, onto me. This was for her, she was close so I just relaxed and let her take control. My cock was deep inside her one second then just the tip and she repeated this several times while her breathing got deeper as she was building to her second orgasm. Suddenly she convulsed as the feelings washed over her and I could feel her body react. I couldn't manage a second time but it didn't matter the pleasure of seeing her enjoying herself and me was more than enough.

As she calmed down she told me to use the main bathroom while she would use the en suite, she slipped off me, catching her drips with a handily placed towel and I went to the bathroom holding myself so I didn't drip on her carpet. When I returned a few minutes later, wrapped in a towel and thoroughly clean Ann had just put on her dress and she kissed me gently and left me to get dressed.

When I went downstairs she had made some tea and we drank it as we looked at each other. Ann spoke first,"No strings, no commitments just good sex. That's what we agreed isn't it?"

I nodded and added, "definitely and honesty. If either of us gets bored we tell each other and if either of us has sex with someone else I think we should tell each other. Just so we know where we stand."

Ann agreed and I made my way home, happy and content that, for once, life was looking up.

We continued to meet at least once a week at one of our houses and when I suggested a week away in the sun she readily agreed. We both got time off work and booked an all inclusive holiday to Majorca. The hotel was superb with good food, a decent pool and close to the beach. We'd been there a couple of days when we both noticed a couple of a similar age who appeared to be frequently looking at us. We didn't recognise either of them and then on the morning of the third day they sat next to us by the pool. We introduced ourselves and instantly seemed to get on and within a couple of hours we were exchanging life stories. They were Bill and Sue both in their late 40's and married for 20 years and looking for some excitement. Bill was a similar build to me and Sue was about 5'6" with a slim body as her bikini bore out and I thought she was just the type of woman who would flirt with men but apparently not go any further.

We all had lunch at the pool bar and afterwards Sue and Ann went for a swim leaving us men alone.

"Mike, we wanted to ask you two something, Sue's talking to Ann about now so," he looked awkward, "Sue and I were discussing how to spice things up, you know in bed, and wondered if the two of you were interested in swapping or a foursome."

I looked astounded but didn't dismiss it out of hand as the idea intrigued me and Sue definitely had a decent body.

"Have to talk it over with Ann, we've only been going out 3 months but we agreed no strings, no commitments and honesty so I'll let you know."

The women got out of the pool and Bill had already packed up their things clearly giving us time and space to discuss the surprising offer.

"Wow, I take it Bill asked you, I was totally shocked but perhaps we should? We said new experiences and I've never been with more than one person at a time."

"Person? That means you've been with a woman? Never mind, its past and we agreed not to go there, but I will say I had a 3some at uni and while it was fun I never repeated it."

We quickly agreed that we would, but with a few rules such as I wasn't interested in Bill and we wanted to be in the same room and nothing too kinky to start with. We talked it over more and thought of things that might be happen and how to deal with them. We waited until the evening meal and sat down with them. We quickly told them that the answer was yes and we agreed to go to their room later. After the meal we made a brief visit to our room and then knocked on their door. I was wearing swim shorts and a t shirt while Ann had had a light dress with a skimpy bra and thong, which I had thoroughly approved of, if we hadn't been going to their room Ann wouldn't of been wearing her choice of outfit for very long in our room. Bill opened the door wearing the same as me and as he shut the door Sue appeared with just bikini on and my already hard cock got even harder.

We were all unsure how to get things moving until Sue walked up to me, kissed me on the cheek and ran her hand down my shorts to my obvious bulge and rubbed it. Looking at Bill and Ann she knelt down and rubbed harder and started to kiss through the shorts. After just a few seconds she pulled them down and released my manhood and she looked happy at the thick, hard 7" cock just inches from her face. She opened her mouth and started to lick and suck as I stood there enjoying the experience, she was no novice and I imaged Bill got sucked fairly regularly.

I looked round and Ann had wasted no time in giving Bill the same treatment, his cock was already disappearing deep into her mouth and I knew she knew how to fetch me to the brink but no further. Sue stopped the oral and stood up, we kissed and I could taste my cock on her lips. I turned around and positioned my wet cock between her legs pressing against her as my hands ran over her breasts and I kissed and licked her neck. Her nipples were rock hard as I quickly undid the bikini top and let it fall revealing her tanned firm tits. I flicked the nipples and she moaned as I also slid a hand down and fingered her through her bikini bottom. As I turned her round I pulled them down and she kicked it away and I looked at her neatly trimmed bush. My finger moved back and quickly slid between her pussy lips and it easily took it. I withdrew and slid back in couple of times then slid 2 fingers, she gasped as she realised but hardly missed a beat as she took both. After a few seconds I guided her back onto one of the 2 double beds in the room, spread her legs and lowering my head started to lick and suck her clit and pussy.

She groaned and sighed as I my tongue went in as far as it could and my speed increased. Stopping for some air I continued fingering her and I looked across at the other bed and saw Ann straddling Bill and easing herself down onto his cock. I moved up the bed and guided my cock between Sue's legs and into her. She opened her eyes as she realised she was about to have a different cock thrusting itself into her other than the one she had had for many years. Thankfully she relaxed even more and took my thick 7" easily. I moved out and back in lots of times and varied the speed and depth each time which seem to send her wild. I knew I was close so I withdrew to give me time to calm down and returned to orally pleasuring her.

We hadn't discussed how she wanted me to finish so I decided that she was going to enjoy me the way I like best. I turned her over, grabbed a couple of pillows and put them under her tummy and spread her legs.

"Haven't had doggy for ages, just fuck me and enjoy me, "she managed to say as I slid my cock back into her, holding her hips and building up speed. "Christ Mike, that's getting me real close, I'm gonna come, come on fuck me."

I was already almost at the point of no return so it was no surprise that as she started to have an orgasm I released my cum deep into her, thrusting deep and holding her hips tight. I carefully lay down on top of her as I heard her panting with pleasure. Soon I withdrew and she turned over and looked at me and smiled. The noise from the other bed made us both look as Ann was also being doggied and Bill was filling her to the brim. I moved down and surprised Sue as I licked the juices from her and then we all stood up and looked at each other. We all had a mixture of juice and cum on us and we were all out of breath.

I thought we were going to have a shower and dress but Ann had different ideas as she walked up to Sue, slipped a finger inside Sue and licked it provocatively. Sue did the same to Ann then Sue knelt down and licked Ann's pussy. Bill and I looked at each at this bonus act and both our semi hard cocks reacted and stiffened. The women moved round the bed and had their bums high in the air. This time we were next to our own partners and we both positioned ourselves behind them and guided our straining cocks into them. I held her hips and started thrusting knowing Bill was doing the same and I don't know how Ann and Sue managed to keep playing with each other. They eventually moved apart and we had little option but to withdraw our manhood from the respective love holes.

Sue lay back on the bed and spreading her legs wide and fingering herself she told me to enjoy her. Bill was getting the same from Ann so I slid my cock back into Sue and started to bring both of us to another climax. It was a little bit rough but we somehow came together and I was surprised at how much cum I managed a second time. Bill unfortunately was trying with Ann but couldn't manage a second go but she had another orgasm with his licking and fingering. We all lay on the bed for a few minutes to gather our breath and eventually we all showered and Ann and I returned to our room totally exhausted.

joedevon
joedevon
39 Followers