All Comments on 'New Power'

by maddrox

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
engwritesengwritesalmost 5 years ago
Simple but Effective

very nice beginning to what I hope will be long story. I like the reference to concubine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please!

Okay, now keep it going!!!!

patwhite1970patwhite1970almost 5 years ago
Nice story

Nice story. Keep it going.

Lolilol47Lolilol47almost 5 years ago
Awesome

Pretty good story! Keep up the good work.

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988almost 5 years ago
Just a suggestion, or a few.

He needs to give each new conquest a small enhancement gift. Something they would love to have but never hoped to achieve in their life. Also help their partner out a little as well. So many ways this could expand. You touched on some of them but it could include the Pizza delivery girl. any store casher they take a fancy to. Even the chubby and less than perfect ones who have great potential. 5 stars for the great beginning.

kees10kees10almost 5 years ago
New Power Writer

Well written, hot, steaming hot, story. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Here are my thoughts.

This story was good and well written. But why oh why do the guys who get these kinds of powers end up being total douchebags afterwards. I mean the guy practically turned his wife into a full-on goddess and then isn't happy with it all. I hate to think about what's going to happen to the kids. Once his mind setting changed to that of a douchebag. That's where I had to lower the ratings to a three star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don’t you feel there should be a limiting factor to the protagonist’s magical powers? Otherwise the story becomes a litany if meaningless accomplishments.

Even Superman had to overcome challenges in every episode. Your hero is boring.

sexymeupsexymeupover 2 years ago

he turned into a real asshole quick and I lost interest in the story quick also, pure trash, one star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous