New Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went into a memory of us having sex. It was one of the better times, prior to the kids. She was very drunk and a little wild. We had a great time. Then out of curiosity, I went to her memory of the best sex she had ever had. Not surprisingly, it wasn't me. It was her first college boyfriend. He was a muscular black guy with a big cock. He didn't really know what he was doing as far as the actual act was concerned, but his girth and his like of foreplay more than made up for it. I had about 4 inches on him now and always enjoyed foreplay, so no concern there.

Finally, I went over to her desires and inhibitions. I saw images of men. Some she knew, a few friends of ours. There was a large amount of athletes, actors and musicians. I even saw me, pre-change. Of course, there was an aura around that image that she wished I looked more like one of the celebrities. I saw me now and I was literally glowing in her head. I also saw some women. There were again, mostly musicians and actors. I then saw a few that were... blurry. I went over there and cleared it up. It was some friends of hers, and mine. Co-Workers, college friends, a few of my cousins, even a few of her cousins.

I asked her, "Are you attracted to all these women?"

"Yes" she said.

"Why haven't you said anything about it before?" I asked.

"I... I didn't want to admit it. Not to you or myself. I didn't want you to think I was some lesbian who didn't really want you."

I calmed her nerves as best I could. "I think you're you. You're allowed to be attracted to whomever you want. From now on though, I want you to tell me, ok? You see someone and you think they're really sexy, man or woman, and I want you to tell me right away, understand?"

She nodded. "Good, now lets train you." I burrowed down into her sexual desires. Her hang-ups. Her hidden wishes.

First off, Karen was a dirty, dirty girl! I had no idea! I loved what I saw too. Images of her performing the most depraved and delightful acts I had imagined. I also verified that she did in fact want to become my slave. She wanted to be controlled, possessed, and dominated by me. To please me like nothing else could. I decided then what to do.

In one fell swoop, I went through her mind. First, her every sexual inhibition. Gone. Her every hidden desire, brought to the light. Her every sexual need, replaced. Replaced with one simple thing. Replaced with the desire to please me. She was my slave, inside and out. I opened my eyes and pulled my hands from her head. She slowly opened hers. "From now on, when we are alone, you will call me Master, do you understand?"

She smiled. "Yes, Master."

I spun her around and pushed her head down on the desk. I took a step back to see where her pussy was so I could guide my cock into her. She already had her hand working her clit, soaked in her own juices. I put the head of my cock at her lips.

"You're going to fill me up with that thing, even after the kids." She said.

"Oh, I tightened you back up."

"What?!?" She asked, "But then that thing will tear me apart!"

I looked her in the eye and said, "That's right. Master wants to rip your pussy apart with this big cock for weeks until you are stretched back out. Then I want to tighten it up and do it again. I will make sure it doesn't tear, but I will be giving you the deepest, tightest longest fucks of your life, over and over again, and you're going to beg me for more, aren't you?"

She smiled like a cat. "Fuck me as long and as hard as you want, Master."

I slowly squeezed (and I do mean squeezed) the head of my cock into her tight, wet pussy. It was just this little way in when she found out about my other change to her anatomy. The massive G-spot in her pussy was suddenly being stretched and compressed by the head of my massive dick. I pushed in, not even pumping yet, watching her eyes bulge with every slight push deeper. After about 5 inches, she got quiet, really quiet. Every muscle in her body shivered as I continued. Slowly, over about 5 minutes, I pushed my cock all the way into this impossibly tight, deep pussy. I felt my cock hit the back of her pussy as my balls hit her lips. Every inch of this massive member was inside her. When I started to pull back, she shivered even more. She bit her finger, and I saw a bit of blood. I then pulled back a bit quicker, and slid it back in at the same pace. Every motion in this impossibly tight pussy was like pure bliss. I never wanted to be doing anything but fucking this pussy. I started to speed up as the feeling built.

Karen's legs began to shake and seemed as if they weren't going to keep her upright, so I grabbed her thighs and lifted, wrapping them around my hips. With her head on the desk and her legs wrapped around me, I picked up the pace even more.

Karen came. Not like she screamed and shook for a minute then calmed down. No, Karen exploded. She beat her fist into the desk so hard, she cracked the wooden top. She then grabbed one of her tits, pulled the nipple out from under her and sucked and chewed it while using her other hand to play with her now huge and throbbing clit, moaning and screaming the whole time. Finally she made a sound like an animal would make. It sounded like a mixture of a howl and a scream.

As she began to bounce herself along with the rhythm, pushing me into her even deeper and faster, she reached back, grabbed my forearms, pulled herself off the desk, lifted her head and screamed, "YES! GOD!! FUCK MY LITTLE FUCK HOLE! DESTROY IT! RUIN IT! CUMMING! CUMMING! GOD FUCK YES!! FUCK ME! FUCK YOUR DIRTY FUCKING SLAVE! CUMMING! MY PUSSY!! CUMMING!!"

This continued and repeated three more times before I came. When I told her I was cumming, she started to beg me to fill her wet snatch with cum. I came, and several things happened at once.

First, it was the strongest, longest load I've ever blown. Second, I shot so much cum into her that when I eventually pulled out, enough to fill a milk jug fell out of her. The most important part though was that when I came, she came. She kept cumming too. She came for over an hour. She told me later that it was like having one long amazing orgasm with a bunch of shorter, even more amazing ones inside it. I carried her over to the couch, laid her down, and covered her with a blanket.

She eventually stopped cumming and had a long afterglow. She then rolled onto her side and said, "That's was amazing Master. I hope you'll do that to me again soon." I smiled and looked up at her. I had been looking through her phone. "What are you looking for?" she asked.

"Numbers" I said, "of some of your friends."

"Why?" she asked, though I could tell by the way she said it she already knew.

"You see this one?" I flipped the phone over and showed her the contact info of a particularly smoking brunette she used to be roommates with in college. Her name was Gina. They still kept in touch. "I saw it in your head. You wanted to fuck Gina. You wanted to fuck her bad, didn't you?"

"Yes." she said with a smile. No more hesitation. Good.

"So, You're going to get her over here, and you two are going to fuck, both each other and me, a lot. You think you'll enjoy that?"

She slowly stood up, stepped over and got down on her knees in front of me. She gently pulled my quickly reviving erection between her big beautiful tits. Karen slowly crouched and straightened her body while holding her tits together like a sandwich around my cock, sliding it like a piston between them.

Just before she put was about to put the head of my dick in her mouth, she looked me in the eyes and said, "Yes, I would enjoy Gina eating out my pussy while you fuck her stupid with your massive cock. Master." The seal of her lips on my cock as I titty fucked her sealed the deal on our new sex life as well. We haven't looked back since.

12